Secret Sins Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"(Ahem) Uh, wow," Seraphine sincerely expressed. "So, if we can move on... Colin, this is your last chance to show your mum a little mercy. If you still really don't want to take your pants and shirt off for us, you can instead choose to, ummm... Watch your mother make out with Lieutenant Watts."

Somehow, I wasn't expecting that. I don't think anybody was, least of all Toni who gasped anew at the idea. She looked at me in alarm, and I didn't have to wonder if she'd ever been with another woman as she turned to practically beg her son.

"Colin, honey, please. I-I don't know what to say to make you... please just take off your-"

"I wanna watch my mom making out with Lieutenant Watts," he decided.

Toni was simply stunned as my heartrate sped up. She looked back at me, her head slowly shaking back and forth while I stood, my eyes flowing over her body as her oil soaked dress did.

As I approached, I looked to Elena. She was completely absorbed in the act of slowly, carefully stroking her father's rock hard shaft. She'd managed to get a few more inches out of his shorts, and it seemed she had all the natural lubricant she needed seeping from his cockhead. Her smile was adorable.

Quentin, as far as I could tell, still had no idea that this was happening, even though his pelvis was slowly grinding, unknowingly fucking his daughter's loving hand, his attention riveted to us as it had been to the TV. As he took a healthy slug of his drink, there was no doubt that he was enjoying this prime time special, especially when I stepped up next to his wife.

"Mmm, a nice blonde for Mummy," Seraphine said with a bawdy grin.

It was obvious that Toni had no idea where to begin.

"Get closer, Toni," Seraphine instructed. "Put your hand on her waist and... yes... Hold her close. Now give her a nice kiss on the lips. Mmmm. Keep doing that."

As she had, I rested my hand on her side, allowing it to slip around her waist to the small of her back as she kissed me again. I kissed her back, feeling her entire body trembling.

"Come on, you two," Seraphine pressed. "I told you to make out, not just kiss."

Our kisses became deeper, a prolonged sexual act. I listened to the soft sound our lips made when they touched, her eyes wide open as she stared at me in disbelief. But we soon fell into an awkward rhythm, tilting her head as she slowly pulled me closer until our breasts were touching.

"C'mon, let's see some tongue."

Her eyes flickered, closing for a second before opening her mouth to let out her tongue. I opened my mouth a little way, thrilling to the feel of it pushing inside my mouth and, moments later, I felt her other hand slipping around my waist.

"Oh my fuck, this is awesome..." Colin breathed just above a whisper.

Toni quietly moaned, eyes closed as she took her turn to experience my tongue, our large, heaving breasts now mashed together. Soon, both our hands were at the small of each other's backs, her oil sodden dress wetting the front of my white blouse.

When we finally stopped, she was panting, still trembling slightly and looking at me with momentary lust before her face completely flushed. But, when she looked to Seraphine, both of us still holding one another, she had a desperate, partly inebriated smile.

"Did you enjoy that, Toni?" Seraphine asked.

Toni nodded, guilt blooming across her features, but not enough to completely wipe away that smile.

"Hm?"

"Yes," she verbally replied.

"Tell Colin."

"Uh... Um, Colin, honey, I enjoyed kissing Lieutenant Watts. It's... it's fun to make out with other women."

Colin wasn't even capable of any response as he lustfully stared at us.

Toni looked to her husband, seeing his greatly approving expression, but also finally seeing what it was that her daughter had been occupying her time with.

"Dear God, Elena!" she gasped.

Confused, Quentin followed her gaze to his lap, his mind doing a summersault when it got there.

"Hi, Daddy."

"E-Elena, that's Daddy's penis!" he managed, pushing her hand away while trying to tuck himself back into his shorts. "You can't play with Daddy's penis!"

"Why?"

"Because, it's... it's not up for discussion! You just can't, a-and that's final!"

"Aw, Daddy!"

"Toni, are you ready for round two?" Seraphine asked, tearing the redhead's flabbergasted attention away from her husband and daughter.

"R-round two?" she asked, the both of us still holding each other.

"Colin, go sit down," Seraphine directed. "Lieutenant, you stay, and Toni, you now have power of choice."

Her face lit up with this news until she remembered the choices Colin had been faced with. Looking at me, the desperate smile mostly remained, and I swear she ground her breasts into mine a little, her nice, fat nipples electrifyingly brushing across mine. There was still plenty of worried apprehension in her face, but there was also now a spark of excitement, as undeniable as it was forbidden, as we both waited for whatever came next.

"So, Toni..." Seraphine continued with a sigh, pausing in deliberation as she watched us with that leering grin I knew so well. "I have to tell you, I'd like to see you out of that dress, and I don't think there's a person in this RV that wouldn't be right there with me on that. With that in mind, you can either politely ask the Lieutenant to peel that dress from your totally fuckable body, or you can instead choose to play with Lieutenant Watts' beautiful titties."

She only stared, a slightly trembling deer in Seraphine's headlights.

"Fifteen seconds, Toni," her beautiful guest reminded. "As much as I'd love to see you do both, it's only fair to remind you."

A small, desperate sound escaped her throat as she looked at me, then down at my chest as she decided, "I-I guess I'll... play with Lieutenant Watts's breasts."

"Yeah," Seraphine approved. "I kinda thought you would. You should start with dumping a lot of oil down the front of her blouse."

"I should start with dumping a lot of oil down the front of your blouse," she informed me, finally pulling away to pick up the bottle once again.

As much as her dress had done for her when it was dry, it did so much more soaked in oil. I watched as it clung, pulled and stretched across her curves and valleys with every movement, especially staring at her ass when she bent over.

"Lieutenant, are you enjoying yourself?" Seraphine asked, her eyes sparkling with love and 'I told you so'.

I smiled back, saying, "Yes."

"I hope our little game doesn't offend any of your Christian values," she teased.

I only looked away, well beyond caring about that as I watched Toni remove the squirt cap again, pressing herself into me as we'd been before upending the bottle.

"Uh-hh!" I gasped as the clear oil glutted out of its bottle and over my neck and upper chest.

She thoroughly spread it around, moving the mouth of the bottle from one shoulder to the other until, though we were pressed together, I could hear a fresh dribbling of the slippery fluid on the floor, feeling it soak the front of my skirt and splash over my feet. Toni's desperate, flickering grin was back as her excitement fought with her sense of conservative decency.

I have to say that a large part of the immense turn on this whole scene held for me was in watching said values slowly lose that battle as an unknown, inner lesbian came to the forefront of her life. And I knew that I'd never be able to resist my desires now, no more than I could resist porn and lingerie before I met my grandmother. Yes, I'd keep Elena, but there would be more. There would have to be, and all that left was my guilt, but even that old monster was growing weaker as I accepted more and more what I really was.

She finished, replacing the cap and giving us all another show as she put the bottle back down on the floor, straightening again to gingerly take my boobs in her hands. I let out a small sound of pleasure as I watched her hands begin their playtime, kneading my boobies in their blouse, slowly rubbing them together. My almost painfully erected nipples were begging for special attention behind the soaked, pink cotton triangles of my bikini bra, now plainly discernable to all behind my equally soaked blouse.

"Get them right out of her top, Toni. Don't be shy."

She nodded, her desperate smile now more consistent as she began further unbuttoning my blouse. I moaned a little when she pulled them out, one of the pink triangles slipping from my nipple. Seeing this, she hesitated, but then began playing with it, lightly pinching it as I moaned again, replacing one of my hands at the small of her back. As her other hand caressed my retained breast, she continued pulling and flicking that nipple until she began paying attention to the other one, pulling at it through the slippery wet cotton. Finally, she pulled that triangle away, baring both my tits to do what she pleased with. To say this was awesome is such a massively gargantuan understatement that I won't even bother to try coming up with a better word to describe my feelings at the time.

"Get your face in there, baby," Seraphine told her. "Don't worry, the oil is edible."

With only fractional hesitation, she lowered her face, kissing my breasts, licking my nipples and soon burrowing her mouth into my cleavage.

"Ohhh, my god, yessss!" I mewled, watching her lose herself in something she'd had no idea she would enjoy.

Colin was now openly rubbing himself through his pants. Quentin didn't have to because, whether he knew it or not, Elena had again managed to get his cock out of his pants, slowly stroking as he fucked her hand like he'd previously been doing. Her thighs were spread so her other hand could lightly caress her special area through her bikini bottoms as she took turns between watching what she was doing with her father and what her mother was doing with me.

"Uhh!" Seraphine grunted with desire, adding, "As much as I could watch that all day, Toni still has one more choice left to make."

Toni seemed reluctant to stop, but she did, regarding me with something akin to lust before she was able to return to her senses with another red, hot flush over her white skin and freckles. It seemed her apprehension and excitement were now at equal odds with one another as she haltingly met my eyes to get my reaction to what she'd been doing to my spiritual authoritative body. I only smiled, kissing her oil smeared mouth.

"Isn't that sweet?" Seraphine teased. "Toni, in the bottom of that bag, you'll find an... instrument. I want you to take it out."

The instrument turned out to be a large, black, rubber penis. It was beautifully sculpted with a prominent head, thick veins and that mind bending curve I so loved. Moreover, it was at least two inches thick and nine long. She stood there with it in her hand, her blasted mind thinking God only knew what while Seraphine let it's reality sink in before getting down to business.

"For your final choice, Toni, you can either- again- politely ask Lieutenant Watts to remove that sexy dress you're wearing, or you can choose to shove that dildo all the way up Lieutenant Watts' little cunt, and leave it there."

Around my own sudden shock and surprise, I heard a funny sound escape her throat. It was something like a moan of defeat mixed with a quiet squeal of forbidden curiosity as she continued to stare at the ominous phallus she clutched.

"What'll it be, Toni?"

She looked at me, then back at the dildo with an agonized expression, and I wondered if her apprehension was trying to determine the lesser of the two evils, or if her excitement was trying to choose what it wanted most. More than likely, it was both but, with only fifteen seconds, she didn't have time for that kind of inner turmoil.

"Uhh... oh, god, I... Lieutenant Watts... W-will you please take my dress off?"

"I'd be very pleased to do that," I told her, unabashedly fondling her with my eyes.

She smiled at me, glancing at her husband to see Elena back at her new play toy, but was distracted by my advance before she could say anything. Yes, things had gotten way out of hand and, if I wasn't going to stop it, she sure as hell wouldn't either.

I went to work on the buttons at the back of her neck, slowly undoing them so everyone in the room could enjoy the show a little more for the suspense. Once they were defeated, I just as slowly began peeling the oil soaked rayon down her arms and body, taking vicarious pleasure in how she shivered at the sensation this must have created on her beautiful, pale skin as I uncovered more and more of her upper body. Colin moaned when the tops of her areolas showed, and I couldn't blame him. Moments later, I had it pulled down to her waist, her full and wonderful breasts completely exposed. I left it at that for a short time so we could all just appreciate them as her face turned to a yet deeper shade of red.

"Oh, Lieutenant," she softly moaned, looking at my own exposed chest.

I squatted in front of her, thighs spread around her lower legs as I took her dress at her waist to continue its slow removal. I was so excited when I saw the lacy, mint green waistband of her panties being slowly uncovered that I had to force myself to take my time, readjusting my grip to the front as she looked down. She watched as I haltingly uncovered the rest of her French cut panties, black cotton with the same green lace at the leg holes that rode high on her long hips. The back of her dress suddenly slid down over her full tush and the whole sodden garment fell with a wet slap to the floor.

"Tabarnac, I think I'm going to cum in my pants," Seraphine toned, breathing hard as she ogled Toni's body. "My god, lieutenant, you do have a flair for the dramatic, don't you?"

I only smiled as I stood, pulling the front of my oil soaked skirt back down, but leaving the back piled at my waist.

"Toni, doesn't it bother you to be topless in panties in front of your family?"

"Yes, Ma'am," she said in an embarrassed laugh.

"Jesus, you look like such a fucking slut. I love it. Colin, doesn't your mum look like such a slut in her panties?"

"Yess, Ma'am," he slurred, still rubbing himself.

Toni seemed mildly shocked at this, especially by how her own son was rubbing his cock while looking at her, but maybe a little complimented too. I supposed she didn't watch porn.

"And look at our sexy little pastor, tits and ass hanging out like that. I think she likes it. I think she's just a slut too."

I offered an abashed grin, knowing it was true as well as she knew how that kind of talk turned me on. Yep, waaay out of hand.

"Did you like disrobing Toni?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Would you have enjoyed watching her shove that dildo up your Christian cunt?"

"Yes," I again replied, my grin now positively guilty as my inner thighs were tickled by slow streams of oil.

"Yeah... Toni, you can come sit down now. Lieutenant, you stay there, and Quentin, I believe it's your turn on the floor."

Of us all, Quentin was the most surprised to hear his name called. He'd been so sexually engrossed in the show, I don't think he ever considered that he was a part of it.

"Yes, I mean you," she assured with a big smile from his immediate right. "This isn't a spectator sport, and you're the next player."

As naturally uncomfortable with this as anybody might be, he was nonetheless encouraged by the fact that he was likely about to get involved with me in one way or another. He went to get up, only then noticing that his shorts were again undone. He looked at his daughter, the only possible culprit, with an expression of alarm before getting up, refastening himself and coming up to the floor with me. Toni somewhat gratefully sat in his place, oiled body and all.

The dildo was lying in the large puddle of oil on the floor between us, the big, black elephant in the room, and we both stood with bated breath for whatever came next.

"Doesn't the Lieutenant have a beautiful ass?" Seraphine asked him.

"That she does," he replied, making me smile wider as he looked at it.

"Go ahead and feel it up if you like. Mmm, there ya go. Oh, she likes that."

I sure did. The feel of his big hand caressing here, gently squeezing there, was quite exhilarating, enough so that I almost missed her next words.

"And now it's Lieutenant Watts's turn to have power of choice. Oh my, this is such fun! Now, Lieutenant, I still want to see that dildo up inside you, but if this is something that your religion completely disallows, you have the alternate choice of stripping Quentin naked for us."

As much as I wanted to feel that big dildo up inside, filling and stretching me, the thought of doing it right there struck me in the same way it would have struck Toni so, in the end, I chose to strip her husband naked instead.

"Yaay!" Elena cheered when I voiced my decision, her mother looking at her with an alarm that wasn't what it could have been after her time on the floor.

I started with his shirt, smiling at him as he nervously checked his wife's reaction to this. Whatever it was, it didn't stop me. Once I'd removed it, I could see that there was at least a time when Quentin had kept himself in good shape. His slightly hairy pectorals still had some definition, and the growing pot belly wasn't so large that he was a total turn off. In fact, I sometimes sort of like a small belly on a man. To me, it speaks of male maturity while exemplifying my comparative female youth.

When I removed his cargo shorts, I was happy to see seven inches of man meat. While he was as thick as the dildo Seraphine had acquired, his head wasn't quite as defined and the curve I so drooled over wasn't there. Still, it was a nice cock, and his balls seemed abnormally large. I liked it.

"Daddy, we can all see your cock!" Elena needlessly reported as I helped him step out of his shorts.

"Elena," her mother winced with a company appropriate, discomforted smile.

"Choice number two, Lieutenant," Seraphine informed. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I said with a nervous smile. Who knew what my choice would be this time?

"Again, you have the choice of burying that dildo up your God loving pussy, or oiling Quentin's body."

"Oh, Lieutenant, please oil Daddy!"

"Well," I said with a wink for Elena, "I guess I'll be oiling Daddy."

"Yaaay!"

I began at the shoulders, squirting instead of pouring as he wasn't wearing anything. He loved it, drawing a sharp breath when I began rubbing it in with my other hand. Squirt, rub around... squirt, rub around... squirt, rub around... And then I came to his cock and swollen balls. I squirted this treasure heavily, ignoring the mess I was making on the floor as I carefully rubbed his balls before stroking his beautiful, oiled manhood.

"She definitely likes that," Toni noted without malice.

"Mm-hmm," Seraphine agreed, her thighs now spread on the stool, thumb and forefinger playing with her nipples through her top.

"U- uhh-h, ffuck... Jesus, that feels... gooood," Quentin helplessly groaned.

"Dear, try not to cum," his concerned wife cautioned.

"Yes," Seraphine laughed. "Try not to cum. Way too soon for that."

But it was such fun. I put the bottle down so I could lightly massage his ball sack while my fingers played with his head.

"(Ahem!) Uh, don't forget his legs, Lieutenant," Seraphine teased.

I got the hint, my guilty grin showing as I forced myself to move on, staring at the proud, straining hard, quivering rod pointed at the ceiling. It ran with oil and it made everything so much better.

"Wow," Seraphine expressed. "I wonder if your superior officers know what a slutty little whore you are."