Secuction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,325 Followers

"Nicki. Sweetheart. I am so sorry for doing you wrong. I don't even have much of an explanation. I was totally wrong to seduce Zach not only the first time but the second. The first time in the living room I was completely out of my mind with lust. The only thing that existed in this world was my flaming desire for the monster cock that was right in front of me. So in a sense, I was seduced too. It happened and, with a clear mind now, I know it was so very wrong. At the time it was absolutely necessary."

Nicki said, "I know mom, I watched. It was so incredibly hot."

Mandy smiled and continued, "The second time in the stall of the beach men's room was completely on me. I started planning it from the moment you asked me if I wanted to go to the beach with you and Zach. I was instantly 'in-heat'. I couldn't get Zach's cock out of my mind. I masturbated all night long that Friday night. I was a mess. I knew then that I was a mess. But I seemed to be powerless. I put on the sexiest bathing suit I own which I bought in the heat of a moment and never figured I'd have the guts to even go out in the yard let alone to the beach. I planned it intentionally and I knew then that I would be deceiving you. I was over whelmed. I feel just awful about it. I couldn't stop. I am so sorry, honey. Please forgive me."

In that moment Nicki realized that maybe beautiful women can be seduced too. She thought about that and her own limited experience and decided that she herself had become so hot and 'In-Heat', as her mother put it, that common, rational sense went out the door.

Nicki squeezed her mother's hands and smiled at her. "I think I'm beginning to understand how this all happened and I was a player in making it happen. I have been foolish to act this way and not try to talk it out. I'm sorry too." She leaned in and kissed her mother and Mandy threw out her arms around Nicki and pulled her in tight. Nicki responded with her arms around her mother's neck. Mandy was crying. Nicki was crying. Hell I was crying too.

After several moments they unwrapped themselves and Nicki came and sat down beside me and took my hands and said, "Zach. I am so sorry this happened and I apologize for my part in it. I said earlier that I love you and I think I do. My heart hurts when you are outside my life like last week. I'm especially sorry about how I have conducted myself this week trying to deal with this." Nicki was thinking, 'I'm sorry for seducing your dad and I hope you never find out about it because then our roles this past week will be reversed.'

I leaned forward and offered a kiss and waited for her to accept it. She did and readily. We were all sitting there in Mandy's bedroom with tears running down our faces. Mandy sat and watched Nicki and I hug each other. She was still totally naked and she didn't care. She was wiping tears from her cheeks.

Nicki squeezed Mandy's hands and said, "I hope from now on Zach and I can learn and fail and succeed at our own pace from now on. Is that a deal mom?"

Mandy replied, "Nicki, baby. That is fair enough. I promise you that I will never take advantage of Zach's wonderful cock. It is all yours." She started laughing as she kissed Nicki again. Mandy got off the bed. I couldn't help but gaze at her splendid beauty. My cock jumped at the sight. I couldn't help it. It has a mind of its own.

I stood up and adjusted my pants around my boner. Mandy grabbed her robe from behind the bathroom door and said, "Shall we order out? It's kind of late to start cooking dinner." Nicki wanted Pizza and Mandy agreed. I had to pass. I had a ton of homework that I hadn't done in a week.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I couldn't help thinking, 'I hope our life going forward is as wonderful as before.' Nicki walked me down the stairs onto the front walkway. She hugged me close and as I was pulling her in for a passionate kiss, she reached her hand down and pushed it into my pants. My cock was semi-hard but instantly sprang to live at her touch. She giggled. She was always amazed at how quickly my cock could go from soft to hard. She was just teasing me a little and I raised my hand up to cup her right tit and tweak her nipple through her shirt and bra. "Owww." She said as she slapped my hand away with a smile on her face.

I kissed her again before walking backward toward my car. I missed a step and fell on my ass. Nicki laughed and playfully said, "What an idiot. Drive safe. Remember, you're my idiot." I laughed and got in my car.

Before Nicki could get back in the house, I rolled down the passenger side window and yelled to her. She walked over to the car and looked in the window. I said, "What's up with the dinner invitation on Friday? Did I understand it was for me and my dad? I'm confused."

Nicki smiled and said, "There's nothing to be confused about. I would like to have a fancy restaurant dinner with you and your dad. I really enjoyed visiting with him last week. Do you think he will object?"

"No. He made a point of coming upstairs, which he never does, to tell me he was in on for the dinner," I said.

Nicki replied, "Good, Tell him I'm looking forward to it. Good night Zach. I'll see you tomorrow."

I spent the rest of the evening until very late pouring through the books I had ignored when I was in my funk. Man did I get behind.

Nicki and I saw each other during the week just like before and everything seemed the same. I visited her at her home a couple of evenings, when I had light homework, just like normal. I had dinner with her and her mother on Wednesday night and everything seemed fine between them. Mandy was just the same as she had been before we had sex. We enjoyed each other's company.

On Friday night my dad and I were spending an inordinate amount of time getting ready for our 'date' with Nicki. It really seemed strange to think of it that way, but whatever. Dad drove us in his van. It was configured kind of strangely. It had a long bench seat up front with a three foot space behind the front bench and another long bench seat. They were very cushy and comfortable. I sat up front with dad. We arrived at the restaurant, parked the van and walked in the front door at exactly 7:30. My dad was a stickler for being prompt.

The maître d' took our names and said, "The rest of your party has been seated. Right this way please." It was a fancy restaurant and we had worn white shirts, ties and sports coats. This didn't happen often. We were led through the entire restaurant and when we turned the final corner there sat Nicki looking straight at us as we walk up to the table. I was not expecting to see Mandy sitting there too with her back to us.

To say that these two women were gorgeous was like saying the Grand Canyon was a ditch. Nicki was dressed in a spaghetti strapped silver glittery mini-cocktail dress. Her make-up made her eyes pop. Her lips were coated in a mauve colored lip-gloss. She was wearing a silver pair of stiletto heels that were at least 4 inches high. I went straight to her and bent down to give her a kiss. I forgot all about my dad.

I turned to look at Mandy. She was smiling broadly at me. 'Holy Shit,' I thought to myself. I was stunned again. Mandy was wearing a black shimmery strapless mini-cocktail dress with lots of cleavage. The hem came two thirds of the way up her thighs as she sat there. Her thick wavy hair was set in long vertical curls to almost cover the right side of her face. The frame effect was astonishing. She was wearing open toed black 4 inch stiletto heels as well. Her makeup was perfect. 'Wow. Spectacular.' were words that flashed through my mind.

I moved over and kissed Mandy on the cheek. It was only then that I thought about my dad. I know how he gets all tongue-tied when he is around beautiful women. He was standing back a few feet. Nicki knew he was very uncomfortable from her early interaction with him. She also knew he would be fine once the conversations got going. He wouldn't be able to initiate them but he would be fine once they were rolling.

I pulled dad toward the table so I could make the necessary introduction. I knew that he knew both of these women but I felt it was necessary. I said to the table, "This is my dad, Mike. Dad you know Nicki pretty well." I motioned toward Mandy and said, "This is Nicki's mother, Amanda."

Mandy immediately corrected me and announced, "Call me Mandy. How are you Mike? I haven't had much of a chance to chat with you at work lately."

Mike stepped up to the table and reached for Mandy's hand and very lightly kissed her on the back of her hand. He then did the same to Nicki. Mandy said, "Well Nicki, it appears we have a gentleman in our midst. I haven't had a man offer to kiss my hand in like...well, ever."

To my surprise my dad said, "I have never even been in a room with more stunningly beautiful women as you two tonight. I admit your presence, Mandy, is a wonderful surprise. Nicki had not mentioned it."

Nicki said, "If I had, would you have come?"

Mike smiled and said, "I would have been here at seven."

We all laughed at my dad's charming reply. Mandy's face and chest flushed bright red and she said with a coquettish smile, "Oh stop."

'Holy Shit!. My dad isn't as bumbling as I thought. He is really charming and he's getting to Mandy.' I thought.

I pulled a chair out to Nicki's left and Mandy's right and sat down. Mike sat across from me. We ordered drinks (virgins for us) and sat for a long time chatting and laughing. We were having such a good time. The waiter had to come back three times before we were ready to place our food orders.

We ate and talked and ordered more drinks and talked some more. We could hear the band start up in the cocktail lounge and their music was pretty good. We had spent nearly two hours at our table. My dad took the check from the waiter over Mandy's objections. She finally relented and said, "Ok, Mike but I'm picking up the drinks in the lounge."

Nicki's eyes went wide. She was delighted that things had gone so well that we were now going to keep the evening going in the lounge. She was hoping that Mike liked to dance because she knew her mom did, or used to.

I took Nicki by the hand and leaned in to whisper, "You sly devil you. This wasn't set up for you and I was it? You're match-making my dad and your mom aren't you?"

Nicki laughed and said, "Who me? Whatever do you mean?" She grinned up at me.

Nicki and I led the way into the lounge and found a table for four near the dance floor. A waitress came right over and I order two cokes for us. I told her we had two more coming and she said she would be right back.

Mike and Mandy were standing close to each other trying to talk over the music. He then took her hand and led her back out to the dining room. I could see them talking. He would smile and then Mandy would laugh. After a couple minutes they walked back into the lounge and sat down at our table. Mike ordered drinks for him and Mandy. All four drinks came at the same time.

A band started playing a slow dance song and several couples rushed onto the dance floor. I pulled Nicki up and we moved into the throng. I looked back to see if my dad would ask Mandy to dance. They were right behind us. They moved into another area of the floor and he took her right hand in his left and she moved in close to him and put her left hand on his shoulder. He wrapped his right arm around her waist and gently pulled her in a little closer.

I had done the same thing with Nicki and my cock stirred in my pants as her hip came up against my thigh. Nicki felt it and she grinned. She leaned up and said, "Down boy. You'll get us arrested." I laughed and my cock jumped again. We were keeping an eye on our parents to see what they were up to.

I could see that they were both smiling and talking as they whirled around the dance floor. Then I watched as Mandy leaned in close and rested her head on his shoulder. Nicki saw too and she laid her head down on mine. I held her close as the dance came to an end. Nicki and I headed back to our table. We were surprised when Mike and Mandy stayed and danced two more songs. They clung to each other.

Nicki was emotional as she watched her mother with Zach's dad. Then it happened. She could see Mike's lips moving and then Mandy took her right hand out of his and pushed her index finger to his lips. He stopped whatever he was saying and she pushed herself up toward his face with pursed lips. Mike took the hint and bent forward the rest of the way and they kissed gently and passionately. When they separated, he pulled her in and kissed her hard. She accepted the kiss and responded in kind.

Nicki had never seen her mother kiss another man like she was kissing Mike. Not even her dad. She could tell that they were both flushed. She had a wave of passion come over her. She was very horny all of a sudden. She waved a hand in her face to dissipate the heat. There was nothing to do right now to dissipate the heat in her pussy.

Mike and Mandy continued to explore each other's lips. Another couple danced by and told them to 'get a room'. They laughed and kept right on dancing.

Nicki was like a cat on a hot tin roof she was so horny. Finally, she leaned over to Zach and said, "Baby, I understand a little bit more of how my mother was feeling. I am so horny for you right now." I liked the sound of that and I grinned at the prospects. She said, "I'm going to the ladies room and if you aren't there in two minutes, I'm going to grab the first guy I can find and fuck his brains out." She got up and walked around the dance floor to the rest rooms.

As instructed, I waited two minutes and headed in the same direction. Mandy and my dad were gazing in each other's eyes and didn't know there was anyone else in the world. I stopped at the Ladies Room door and nonchalantly listened for voices. I pushed the door open and said, "Nicki?"

Nicki said simply, "Zach. Get your ass in here. Oh fuck, that feels good. Oh fuck." She had obviously started without me. The walls and doors of the stalls went all the way down to the floor. I went down the line. The doors were all closed. I discovered that they were spring loaded to close. I pushed each one inward and let the door swing closed again. Nicki said, "Where the fuck are you? I'm in the last stall. I quickly moved to the end of the room and pushed the last door inward. Nicki was sitting on the toilet with her dress pulled up around her waist. Her thong panties were at her feet. Her right hand was moving up and down her pussy. Her four fingers were splayed out with the middle finger and ring finger digging in and out of her pussy. She used her index and little finger to hold her lips apart.

I was guessing that she wanted me to wait until she had a self-induced orgasm to quench her need. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and started jerking myself off. I was as hard as a brick. When she saw my cock pointing straight at her face, she reached out with her other hand and grabbed my belt and yanked me in so she could push her mouth down my shaft. My hand came off my cock and moved to the back of her head. 'Jesus Christ,' I thought. 'What a sexy vision she was, especially with my cock sticking out of her face.'

She was furiously frigging herself and sucking on my cock. She was getting better at the latter. She was pushing her head down to the half way mark. She was pushing 5 inches of cock in her mouth. The cock-tip was hitting the back of her mouth and she hadn't gagged once.

I was in heaven as my eyes closed and my mouth hung open. I was muttering, "AHHH...AHHHH...AHHHH," in synch with "Mmmmpppphhh...Mmmppphhh...Mmmpphhh," and the 'squishing noise coming from her pussy. If anyone came in now they would know immediately what was going on. Nicki didn't care if the Tabernacle Choir walked in. I didn't care if she didn't care.

Suddenly, Nicki pulled her head back and her body spasmed and shook violently. Her orgasm was massive and she groaned out, "OH...OH..OH. FUCK...OHHHH MYYY GODDDD. I NEEEEDDD YOUUU INN MEEEEEE. FUCCKKK."

When her body allowed, she stood up and frantically pushed me down on the seat. She launched her pussy down on my cock as she faced me. She began lifting herself up with her legs and pivot her hips forward to slam down on me again and again. Her mouth hung open as she moaned over and over again. I was nearing my orgasm as my cock expanded. She groaned loudly.

Suddenly, the ladies room door pushed open and someone came in. Nicki and I both instantly stopped. We were both breathing very heavy and we struggled to not make so much noise. We heard movement in the room and then whispering from one person and then a second person. 'Oh fuck,' I thought. 'Someone else with the same idea as us.' It was clearly a man and a woman. Nicki sat with my cock deep in her pussy. We were nearly nose to nose. We quickly got our breathing under control. Hell, we stopped breathing entirely.

There was some more whispering and then they must have decided that they were alone. I heard what sounded like a dead bolt latching. They were locking the door. They stopped whispering. There was a rustling of clothing and zippers. Hell, they weren't even going to go in a stall. None of the squeaky doors had made a sound. They were going to go at it right on the sink counters.

Nicki raised her hand to her mouth and started to giggle silently. She was so turned on by the fact that there was another couple right there in the same room doing the same thing they were. She slowly pushed herself up my hard cock and back down again to see if it would make any noise. It did but not much.

Then it happened. There was a female giggle and the man said something at a higher volume. It was my dad and Mandy. Nicki recognized her mother's giggle first and then Mike's voice. Her eyes went as big as silver dollars. She shoved her hand in her mouth to not gasp. I put a finger to my lips to signal her to be quiet. She stopped moving for a moment and then she really started moving. Her hand went down between us and began stroking her clit.

From the front of the room we heard, "Mmmmmpppphhh...Mmmmppphhh...Mmmmppphhhh." Nicki's mom was giving my dad a blowjob. I heard him mutter, "Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. Yes. Yes."

As I pivoted my hips to meet Nicki's down thrusts, Nicki picked up the pace. She was careful that our skin didn't start slapping and give ourselves away. Nicki's mouth was open in an "O" and her eyes were closed. Her head was tipped back. She had pushed her spaghetti straps on her dress down her arms and she was molesting her tits and nipples with her free hand. I was sucking on the free one.

I leaned up to Nicki's ear and whispered very softly, "I you keep this pace, I'm going to blow very soon." She stopped instantly. We sat there and listened to our parents at the front of the room. Nicki had slowed down the assault on her clitoris too.

We could hear Mike say, "Mandy. If you keep that up I'm not going to be able to give you some." The pace of the "Mmmpppphs" slowed way down but didn't stop until a minute later. Then there was a strong sucking noise followed by a pop and a giggle.

I shook my head and whispered to Nicki, "This is unbelievable."

She smiled and whispered back, "Yeah, and very hot."

There was a rustling of clothing again so they were changing position. I heard my dad say, "Let me help you up on the counter and there was some more rustling. Then Mandy let out a low guttural groan and then, "Oh fuck. Yes Mike. Right there. YESSSSS. OH FUCK. YESSSS. EAT MY PUSSYYYYYY."

Nicki's jaw fell open. She stood up off my cock and pulled my head down between her legs. The angle was awkward because of our height difference but I was lapping and licking her pussy to beat hell. Her hands were on the back of my head cramming my face to her. It really turned Nicki on that she and her mother were doing the same thing at the same time.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,325 Followers