Secuction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

Up front Mike was on his knees with his face buried in Mandy's pussy. He was furiously attacking her clitoris and pussy and when he moved even further back and pushed his tongue into her anus, Mandy lurched into his face and screamed, "OH MY GODDDD. NEVER DONE THAT. OH FUCK. YES. DO THAT."

We looked at each other and I knew we were both thinking, 'What is THAT?"

Mandy was uttering repeated, "AHHHH...AHHHH...AHHHH's," with each thrust of Mike's tongue in her ass. She was thinking, "Oh my God. We are going to have to explore this some more and very soon.' Mandy was on fire. She was squirming all over the counter. "OH FUCK. MIKE. OH SHIT, I'MMMM CUUMMMMMINNNNGGGG."

Mandy seized right where she was as her muscles spasmed and pulsed hard. Mike felt her anus pulsing on his tongue and her pussy was spasming on his fingers. "JESSSSSUUUUSSSS. FUUCCKK. YESSSSS." She had gone over the top and was coming back down.

With all the noise at the front of the room, Nicki followed her mother's lead and quietly rolled into her own orgasm. Her teeth were clenched so tight I thought they would shatter. She slowly breathed one long breath through her teeth. Her pelvis was pumping into my face and copious amounts of vaginal juices flowed out of her pussy and poured into my mouth and down her legs. She was mashing my head into her with her hands.

Up front, we could clearly hear Mandy say, "Oh my God, Mike. You have to put that fucking monster cock in me. I've craved it since the dance floor. Please fuck me doggy right now." Several moments later, Mandy groaned, "Oh fuck yes. Yes. Fuck me hard baby."

Nicki pushed herself away from me and pulled me up off the toilet. She carefully maneuvered past me and bent down with her extended arms on the toilet tank. Her ass was pointing right toward my cock and I got the picture. I moved up behind her and pushed my rigid cock down at the target and pushed it into her pussy. Nicki whispered, "Oh fuck. Yeah. That's wonderful." I began fucking her being careful not to let my thighs touch her ass and thighs.

Mike had Mandy bent over on the counter with her face pushed up into the mirror. She had pulled her dress down so she could maul her tits. They were hanging down with her nipples dragging on the palms of Mike's hands as she was pushed forward against the mirror with each thrust. Mandy was in heaven or somewhere because Mike knew she was not there. Her eyes were glazed over as he could see the reflection of her gorgeous face in the mirror.

Mike was seriously contemplating butt-fucking Mandy but he knew that would just take too long and they were way past the amount of time they figured they would need to relieve their combined sexual tension. Mike didn't care. An army could be banging on that door and he wasn't going to stop fucking this glorious woman on the end of his cock. 'Mother fucker. If only time could stop right now,' he thought. Coincidently, Mandy was thinking the same thing.

Nicki and I could hear the slap...slap...slap as Mike's groin slammed into Mandy's ass. Nicki was going nuts and her heat was incredible. She had another orgasm. With her pussy clenching down hard on my cock and that was the end of me. I pushed my cock firmly into her pussy and launched rope after rope into the depths of her body.

When the last stream of cum drooled into her. I pulled her back and with my cock-head still buried in her we turned around in the stall and I sat back down on the toilet pulling her with me. She leaned toward the door and was quietly gasping for air. She pulled off me and turned around to face me and she guided my semi-erect cock back into her pussy and sat down in my lap. She leaned in and kissed me hard and long.

The slapping noised at the front of the room was intoxicating. Mandy continued to moan with each of Mike's thrusts. She had rolled through so many orgasms that she lost count. She didn't care either. She just wanted the next one and Mike was giving to her just as Nicki had settled down in my lap. We were kissing through Mandy's loudest and strongest orgasms yet which got Nicki going again. Nicki began grinding her pelvis on my softening cock.

We heard Mike, ever the gentleman, say, "Mandy. I can't hold back anymore. I'm going to cum." She looked up in the mirror to his reflection and nodded to him. I gave her the opportunity to change positions and when it was apparent she wanted his load in her pussy, he began to furiously fuck her as his cum surged up and out in long, thick ropes. Mandy groaned with each shot as she could feel the pressure behind each one. "Jesus Christ. You're filling me up. Oh my God. Give it all to me," she said.

Mandy's hand went between her legs to feel Mike's cock surging. She could feel the mixture of Mike's cum and her juices flooding past his cock and into her hands. She collected a large amount in the palm of her hand and pulled to her face. She dipped her tongue in the mixture and then lapped it all into her mouth. Mike could see the whole thing in the mirror. She looked at him and opened her mouth to show him her prize. He thrust one final time deep into her pussy and fell forward onto her back.

He grabbed the counter with his hands and braced his weight on his arms so as not to crush her. They were both gasping for air. Between gasps, Mandy said, "Oh Fuck Mike. That was the most incredible fuck. Where have you been all my life?" Mike giggled at the cliché and bent down and kissed Mandy between her bare shoulder blades.

Mike pulled his cock slowly from Mandy's pussy and pulled her up and around so he could first kiss each nipple and then pull her in close and they kissed one long passionate embrace. Mike's cock was still mostly hard but he was more than satiated. So was Mandy; at least for the moment.

Mandy slid down Mike's body and pushed his slowly softening cock into her mouth. If it got hard again she was willing. If not, well she was just cleaning their combined juices and thoroughly enjoying herself at the same time.

When Mike didn't respond, she pulled her head back with a loud pop and then giggled. She noted that there was a large puddle of cum, etc on the floor between her feet. Her legs were soaked all the way up to her crotch. Mike reached over and took one of the folded terry cloth face towels and ran it under hot water. He pulled her up and bent down and washed her clean from her ankles all the way to heaven. Mandy groaned loudly as he pushed the towel into her pussy.

Mike helped get Mandy dressed again. She left her panties off and stuffed the sopping wet material into the waste basket between the sinks. She smiled at Mike and said in a mimicked Jimmy Durante voice, "I've got a million of em." Mike laughed out loud as he was pulling his pants up. His zipper went up and he said, "Well are you ready?" She leaned in and kissed him and nodded. "Let's go see where the kids got off to."

The door lock snapped back and the door opened and shut. All was quiet. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. We had been so quiet for so long that we had to make some noise. Nicki said, "Oh fuck Zach that was so incredibly hot. I think they like each other."

I burst out laughing and said, "You think? Holy Shit Nicki. How can we keep this going?" There was silence as we contemplated what had just happened. "We had better get ourselves together and fast. They are out there looking for us right now," I said,

Nicki jumped up from my lap pulling my limp cock out. I quickly pulled several feet of toilet paper off the roll and stuffed the wad into Nicki's pussy just as she was pulling her thong up. What a funny sight that was. A small bright pink triangle of cloth pulled up tight to her crotch with a big wad of white toilet paper sticking out both sides and the top. Nicki looked down to see what I was so amused about and she burst out laughing. She pulled her dress down and pulled up the straps. Her legs were soaked from cum and pussy juice. She unrolled another wad of paper and wiped her legs dry.

I pulled my pants up and buckled and zipped. We had to move to the sinks to finish the rest. When we both pretty much looked like when we came in, we pulled the door open just as an older woman had her hand out to push it open. She was startled as Nicki hurried out and she gasped when I followed close behind. All we could hear behind us was, "Young people. Well I never." We both giggled as we slowed to casually walk around the bank of elevators so we could enter the lounge from a different direction than the bathrooms. We spotted Mike and Mandy at the entrance to the dining area looking all around for us.

I raised my hand and waved. Mike noticed me first and he said something to Mandy. I noticed as they walked toward us that they were holding hands just like Nicki and I. I smiled. They looked radiant. I had never seen my dad look happier than he was then. I thought, 'Good for you dad. You deserve to be happy.' A single tear formed in my eye.

Nicki and I had not had time to discuss what was next and we just had to wing it. Little did we know that we didn't need to do anything. The adults in the room had things well in hand, so to speak.

Our cars were being retrieved from the valet parking area. As we waited, Mike said, "Zach, you take Mandy's car and take Nicki home. Mandy and I will take my van and we will catch up later. OK?"

I grinned and said, "OK dad. How will I get home?" He knew he wasn't going home. He knew his dad and Nicki's mom would not be home tonight. He knew that 'we will catch up later' meant whenever they come up for air.

My dad smiled at me as our cars pulled up and said, "I'm sure you can figure something out. Don't wait up for us." He had opened the passenger door for Mandy to slide in and as he was walking by me he whispered, "Please thank Nicki for setting this up tonight. It has been the best night since before you were born." He winked at me. He had no idea that I knew exactly what the wink meant.

I held the door for Nicki to slide into the passenger seat of Mandy's Land Rover SUV. I drove us home as fast as I dared. My cock was already hard. Nicki and I were going to spend an entire night together. Fuckin Aye, I was excited.

Nicki asked me how I was going to get home and I told her I wasn't. It took a moment for her to comprehend the meaning. She said, "What about your dad and mom? Are they coming back to the house?"

I said, "No. My dad said they would catch up to us. They won't be home tonight. My dad asked me to thank you for tonight. You made it all happen. He was so excited. I've never seen him like this in my life." I looked over at Nicki and I could see the glistening of tears in her eyes reflecting the dash lights.

Nicki said, "I'm so happy for your dad. He is such a nice man." She paused and continued, "I've never seen my mom so happy either. They're acting like teenagers. Like us." She was silent as I drove and then said, "Where are they going? Did he say?"

"He didn't say but my guess is they are going back to my house." I turned into her driveway and leaped out of the door to run around to open the door for Nicki.

"Ooooo. I like all this male courtesy all of a sudden. That must be inspired by your dad." She giggled.

We walked in the front door and straight upstairs. She was unzipping her dress and pulling it over her head before we got half-way up. At the second floor landing she had nothing on except her four inch fuck me heels and a huge smile. I picked her up in my arms and carried her down the hall and into her room. I deposited her on her bed. She was frantically unbuckling and unzipping my pants. I pulled the loose tie over my head and fumbled with the shirt button. I finally gave up and pulled it over my head. I kicked off my shoes and then my pants and undershorts. I bent down and stripped off my sock.

When I stood back up she was sitting there looking at me. My cock was straight out in front of me like it was looking back at her. Time slowed down at that moment. Her body was perfect. Her face was perfect. Everything was perfect. How had I got so lucky?

Nicki broke the spell as she softly said, "I want to just cuddle and hold each other for a while. Is that OK?" She glanced at my cock and continued, "Is that OK with him?"

I glanced down and then back up and said, "Well, he seems to make a lot of the decisions lately. But, if I concentrate, my big head can override him." My cock bounced up several inches. "Don't worry. He is objecting to my override but I can handle him."

Nicki laughed out loud. I moved to the bed and pulled down the covers. I turned off the light on her night stand and we crawled in beside each other. I moved her so I could spoon. My left hand was on her right breast with my arm resting on her left breast. I lightly fondled her nipple with my palm and fingers. My rigid cock could either rest between her ass and my stomach or between her legs. She opted for between her legs.

We laid there in the dark and I held her tight for a long time. I fell asleep in that position. So did Nicki.

^^^^^

Mike and Mandy had indeed driven to Mike's house. Mike was a little embarrassed to take this gorgeous, brilliant, rich goddess, who lives in a mansion and has everything in the world to his small, pedestrian house. Mike was totally intoxicated by her and her lack of sexual inhibitions. She was leading and he was following. That was fine with him. Just to be around her made him feel eighteen again.

Mike couldn't know it but Mandy was intoxicated by Mike as well. She noted that she was a school girl again. She was so excited. She was squirming in her seat all the way. Her dress was wet and his passenger seat was too. She couldn't resist casually pushing her hand up her dress to diddle herself. The hem was only a couple inches below her pussy.

Mike was hyper aware of her every move as he drove at ever increasing speeds. He noted that she had put her hand in her lap and also that her fingers and curled around the hem and were pushing their way into her. His cock was straining against his pants. He was sure it would bust right through any moment.

Mandy's head was swimming in emotions. She was 'in-heat' again. She wanted Mike's cock in her so bad. She suddenly burst out, "Mike, I'm not going to make it. I need you in me right now. Please?"

Mike pulled over to the side of the street. It was a residential street with closely bunched houses. The windows in his van were blacked out so he wasn't concerned with privacy. Mandy kicked off her heels and climbed over the front seat into the back. Mike followed her over. He fumbled with something on the side of the seat and it flopped down into a flat bed.

Mandy lay back with a grin and said, "Well look at this; Mike's own passion-wagon." Mike reached down and unzipped the side zipper of Mandy's dress and pulled it down her body. She assisted his efforts. She succeeded in unbuckling Mike's belt and she yanked own his zipper pulling his pants down to his knees with one motion. Mike removed the tie and sport jacket and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and she watched anxiously as she fidgeted around on the bed.

Mike moved over Mandy in the '69' position and gently pushed his face into her crotch. His cock was inches from her face and she grabbed it and stuffed it in her mouth. 'Mmmmpph.' Mandy was sucking Mike's cock for all she was worth. She pushed his cock past her gag point and into her throat and began throat fucking him. He pulled his head back and muttered, "Jesus Christ. I've never...Oh fuck yeah." He shoved his face back down and started eating her pussy with the same furious passion as Mandy was gobbling his cock. The van was bouncing up and down on its springs.

When Mandy went over the top of a massive climax she released his cock from her throat and pulled off completely so she wouldn't accidentally bite him. Her jaw clamped shut and she seethed out through her teeth, "JJJJEEESSSUUUSSS. FUUUUCCCKKK." Her mouth flew open, "AHHH..AHHHH..AHHHH. YESSSSS. OHHH BABBBYYY. RIGGHHHTTT THERRRRE. YESSSSSS. OH JESSSUUUSSS." She collapsed every muscle. She stopped breathing for a long time before she gasped air back into her lungs. She lay still and Mike stopped his pussy attack to let her come down.

Mike's cock jumped and smacked her in the face as if to remind Mandy that he was still there waiting. She wrapped the fingers of one hand around the shaft and began jerking Mike off. He was thankful for the renewed attention. She was still recovering from her orgasm as she slowly jerked his cock.

After Mandy stopped vibrating he said, "Are you ready for the fucking of your life or should I save that for a more comfortable setting. We have all night."

Mandy was in a dream she hardly realized she was jerking off Mike's cock and the question he had just posed seemed incomprehensible. She finally slurred out, "I want you to fuck me in your bed at home."

Mike thought, 'Good choice'. He pulled his cock from her grasp and swung around and back over into the driver's seat. He was naked behind the wheel as he drove the last several miles with Mandy lying naked on the back seat still recovering from her last orgasm. Mike slowed down. He didn't want to get pulled over by the cops with a naked woman splayed out on the back seat and him sitting naked with a huge stiff cock bouncing on the bottom of the steering wheel. He pulled into his garage and shut off the engine.

Mike jumped out carrying his clothes and threw them on the work bench. He opened the back door of the van and collected all of Mandy's clothes and placed them on top of his. He bent back in to help Mandy sit up. When she stood up, she was so wobbly he had to hold her up as he walked her into the house, through the kitchen and living room to Mike's bedroom. She gently laid her on the bed and climbed in beside her.

Mike cradled Mandy's body against his. She still wasn't there. She was somewhere else. He held her and kissed her cheeks and neck and forehead. He gently kissed her everywhere he could reach without moving her. They fell asleep embraced in each other's arms with his lips resting on hers.

In the middle of the night, Mike realized that Mandy's lips were gone. He didn't immediately know where he was but he knew there was a light pressure on his stiffening cock. He gradually realized that Mandy was between his legs sucking on his cock. When it entered her throat again the stiffening stopped. His cock was as stiff as it ever had been in his life. Mike thought, 'Jesus Christ she is one great cock-sucker.'

When Mandy recognized that Mike was awake she pulled her mouth off his cock and said, "You seem ready and willing." With that she climbed up the bed on top of me and in one deft motion sank her pussy down the length of his cock, which at nine inches and large girth, was more than enough to make her groan as she descended.

She pumped herself up and down several times taking the full measure of him. Then she leaned down and kissed Mike on the lips and said, "I'm going to fuck you in my ass." She lifted herself up and off his cock and pivoted her hips forward as she guided it to her anus with her hand.

Mandy pushed herself down and his cock slowly pushed into her anus. When the head was in and her sphincter clamped around the ridge she stopped. Mike could feel her clenched tight around his cock which was being crushed by the tension. Moments later Mandy sank a couple more inches into her bowels. The pressure eased and she pushed a couple more inches in. To Mandy it seemed that a foot was pushing into her gut each time.

When her ass finally reached Mike's balls she squirmed her ass around to relieve any friction. Mike could see her hardened tits with erect nipples as she sat straight up at his hips. His hands cupped them and his thumbs tweaked her nipples. Her hands lifted up to cover his. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open. She didn't move for nearly a minute. Then she pulled herself up the shaft without stopping. She had adjusted to the size and was now ready to ride the stallion.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers