Secuction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki dropped the closest hand and wrapped her fingers around my turgid shaft. She could feel my rapid pulse. She began stroking it as we continued kissing each other. Nicki's mouth was hanging open as she was breathing heavily into my mouth. She had stopped kissing me and I was sucking her limp lower lip and lightly nibbling on it. Her eyes were closed and her forehead was resting on mine.

I looked down and saw that her tits were firmer than before and her nipples were as erect as I had ever seen them. Other than her hand moving slowly up and down my shaft, she was absolutely still except for her heaving chest.

Other than her upper torso I hadn't touched her. She hadn't touched herself down there either. She started moaning on her exhales gasping on the inhales. I looked up into her face and broke contact with her forehead. She opened her eyes and she was looking but not seeing. Her eyes were glassy. She had the sultriest look on her face. I had yet to see her look like this and I was a little concerned. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She was quivering in a rapid vibration.

She had stopped stroking my cock and just held it there in her hand. Her entire body seemed to be building to a crescendo. The tonal pitch of her moaning was increasing in frequency. I had totally forgotten all about my cock which was deflating in Nicki's hand.

Nicki's eyes had closed again and I gave her my forehead back to lean hers on. I didn't notice it at first but her body was slowly growing more and more taught. When she clenched her teeth and began gasping and moaning through them with her mouth still open, she pulled back from my forehead and screamed right in my face, "UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH!" I was stunned. Her entire body was in spasms. Her legs flailed out straight and then folded back in. Her toes were turned under and locked in place. Her chest surged forward as her hips shot back and then reversed. Even her fingers were curled in and locked. Her head rocked back on her shoulders and then fired forward. I nearly got head-butted. Her eyes were partially open and I could see that they had rolled back in her head. Vaginal juices poured down into my lap, by my balls and onto Mandy's favorite chair.

Nicki was not in the room at this moment. She was gone somewhere else. This was the most incredible thing I have ever even heard of. The only thing they had done was kiss and she was obviously in the most intense orgasm possible. Anything more intense than this and she would have died. She had stopped breathing but I didn't think she was dead. Her body was still in strong spasms. Finally she gasped for air and started breathing again. It was still very ragged.

Five minutes later, as I continued to hold her to me, she relaxed her facial muscles and muttered between gasps, "Oh my God! What happened? I remember that I was getting hotter and hotter. Holy Shit, Zach! It was like I blacked out."

I pulled her around so she had her knees at my hips with her ass on my lap and pulled her close up to my chest. I felt her erect nipples press into my chest. She kissed one of my nipples and rested her head on my shoulder. We sat there like that for a long time with her arms limp at her side and my arms wrapped across her back and shoulders. Neither of us spoke. Nicki was a rag-doll. Every so often, I would kiss her on the top of her head. Her breathing slowly came back to normal.

^^^^^

The front door unlocked and swung in. Mandy crossed the threshold in the same dress as last night. Her shoes were in her hand. She could see Nicki kneeling in her chair in the Family Room and she thought that was odd. She walked into the Family Room and now could see that I was under her.

Mandy looked at me and then at Nicki, who looked like she was asleep on my lap. She said quietly, "Is Nicki alright? What happened?"

I shrugged my shoulders and whispered back, "I don't know. It was the strangest thing I've ever experienced. Let me get her up to her bed and then we can talk about it." I put down the leg rest on the chair and with some effort stood up with Nicki in my arms. She opened her eyes to see what was happening and then shut them again. I carried her up the stairs and into her room. I carefully laid her down on the bed and pulled the sheet over her. She roused up enough to grab the sheet and pull it close to the neck.

I grabbed my clothes from last night and decided I didn't want to get all dressed up again. I pulled my tee-shirt and boxer shorts on and walked back down stairs. Mandy was in the kitchen making coffee. 'Thank God, Coffee,' I thought.

When we both had a cup we sat at the kitchen table. Mandy wanted to know what was going on with Nicki. I told her everything I knew since we got home last night. That included his attempt to get her going while she was asleep and then what appeared to be an orgasm but she was sound asleep and then Nicki's monster orgasm while sitting in his lap in the family room. Mandy smiled at me and said, "She'll be fine. She had a 'wet-dream' which is basically the same thing you have probably had before. With men there is the ejaculate to show that you had one. For women there is nothing to indicate she had an orgasm and she might not even remember it. The thing in your lap is rare, I think. A woman can sometimes have orgasms without any physical stimulation. Some women can even think themselves to orgasms. I always thought that would be handy."

I said, "Well, the lessons just keep on coming, don't they? Hey, by the way. Is it out of line to ask how things went with my dad last night?"

Mandy grinned at me and seemed to be reflecting back. She finally said, "Well, I shouldn't be talking out of school on that subject. But, I really had a wonderful night. Your dad is a wonderful man. I am having him here tonight and cooking him dinner. I like Mike and I want to pursue what we might have together. As I'm sure you already know last night answered the question of - are we sexually compatible." She grinned and continued, "Ooooo baby, are we ever." I was smiling from ear to ear as she talked.

She looked at me and said, "Zach...Does your dad know about us? Not that there is 'an us' but you know what I mean."

I said, "I promise that I have never said anything about us having sex."

Mandy said, "Good. I would hate for him to know. I have dated a little over the past five years but last night with your dad, Phew!" "By the way, I have made some arrangements for you and Nicki tonight." She told me about the tickets to pick up at the concert and the limo that would pick us up at 7:15. I was excited and I knew Nicki would be too. I had never been in a Limo before. I didn't know if Nicki had or not.

Nicki seemed to be in slow-motion all day. She had driven me home after she got out of bed. She returned home and lounged around doing nothing all day. Mandy queried her a couple times to see if she was OK. Mandy had redressed in tight Jeans, heels and a tight tee-shirt and headed out to grocery shop. She was used to the gawks from teenagers to old men.

At home, I could get nothing out of my dad about last night. He simply said that he had a great time and asked if I had thanked Nicki for him. Even when I tried to get him to agree with me that Mandy is gorgeous, I got nothing. I even thought about telling him we were in the rest room when he and Mandy did their thing. I quickly decided that I wouldn't do that to him or Mandy, although I thought that maybe Mandy would like the idea of us knowing.

I dressed casually for the concert. I figured that Nicki would be dressed to the nines as sexily as possible. She liked parading her beauty around as much as her mother. My dad was dressed in chinos, an open collared dress shirt and a sport jacket. I gave him a thumbs-up when we congregated at the front door at 6:30. We were way early but after milling around wasting time, he said, "Let's go." My dad was eager. So was I.

We arrived ten minutes early and rang the front doorbell. Mandy answered the door and she looked amazing. She saw the looks on our faces and smiled. She yelled back into the house, "Hey Nicki. Can you get the shovel so we can get these guys tongues back in their mouths."

My dad looked at me and I looked at him. He said, "Holy Shit! I'm a dead man." I laughed out loud and so did Mandy. We walked across the threshold and Mandy shut the door. Mandy was wearing an off the shoulder, low cut dress that flared off her hips to a full skirt. All she needed was a string of pearls and she could be Beaver's mother. She was all made up and she was absolutely stunning. My dad started stammering all over again. She leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips. I could see the tension drain right out of him. He would be fine.

Nicki came down the stairs and I turned to see her arrival. My tongue fell out on the carpet again. Mandy laughed when she noticed the look on my face. My dad had not taken his eyes off of Mandy so he only had the stupid look on his face from when he walked in. Nicki wore an off-the-shoulder, low cut silk top over skin tight jeans with stiletto heels. Her ass in those jeans was spectacular. Her makeup popped her eyes. She had on bright red lip-gloss surrounding her bright white teeth. She wore long, gold dangling earrings that swung as she came down the stairs. She walked over to me and gave me a light kiss and then went over to my dad and kissed him the same way. My dad was forced to avert his gaze at Mandy to look at Nicki. His eyes went wide and he bit on his lower lip.

We all went into the Family Room and sat and talked for the few minutes until the Limo arrived. Nicki and I gave kisses and hugs all around. We piled into the back of the Limo and we were off. Mandy and Mike stood in the doorway as we drove away. He had his arm around Mandy's waist pulling her to him. She liked the pressure of his hand and she put hers on top of it. Mandy closed the door and took his hand and led him into the Living Room. She showed him where the booze was and asked him for a drink. Mike knew what she had been drinking last night and he made her one.

He carried both drinks into the kitchen and said, "Whatever you're cooking; it smells delicious." She accepted her drink and took a sip. He was sipping his as he was drinking her in with his eyes. He was thinking, 'Mother-fucker. What a beautiful woman. She's brilliant and she can cook.'

Mandy looked at him and said, "That was an odd look on your face just then. What were you thinking?"

Mike thought a moment and confessed every single word. She giggled and said, "You are too sweet." At that moment they came within a whisker of shutting everything off and fucking each other silly right there on the kitchen table. The sexual tension between them was palpable. She walked over to him and kissed him again and said, "Mike. If we are going to make it through dinner, you had better go into the Living Room and choose some music to play or something." He nodded and left the kitchen. He was adjusting his cock in his pants as he went.

Mike made himself another drink and then made one for Mandy and delivered it. Mandy had lit the candles on the dining room table and was in the process of moving the food from the kitchen. With second drink in hand she came into the Living Room and told him that he could come. She led him hand in hand to the dining room. Mike pulled out her chair for her to sit and then sat himself. She asked him to open the wine and he fumbled around with it but eventually got the cork out.

They talked and laughed. She didn't ask about his wife. Nicki had told her the basic story. It was so sad for anyone to go through. Somehow or another, the discourse led him there. He told funny stories and they both laughed. He finished with the sad part and they both cried. When he was done with this line of conversation, tears were streaming down his cheeks. The meal was done and they were sitting there drinking wine. Mandy knew he was embarrassed by this display of emotion. She pushed herself from her chair and sank down on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his head and kissed his forehead. She had tears in her eyes too.

After a few minutes she stood and started collecting the plates from the table and carrying them into the kitchen. Mike stood and collected up all he could carry and followed her. He couldn't help staring as her hips swayed side to side. They worked side by side at the sink clearing the plates and placing them in the dishwasher. She put the leftovers into the refrigerator.

Mandy was already breathing raggedly as her throat constricted with anticipation. She knew since this morning where this date was going to lead and she wanted it bad. Mike seemed to be calm and cool. Maybe he was slowing this way down. She would be disappointed if he did.

Mike was anything but calm and cool. He had been on fire from the moment he stood beside her at the sink. He was successfully controlling his breathing but the blood was pounding in my ears in sync with his heart which was racing.

Mandy was bent over at the waist putting the last of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. The vision was all Mike could stand. When she stood up he moved in behind her and placed his hands on her hips and pulled her back to him. She exploded with a moan at his touch.

Mandy spun around and threw her arms around his neck and pulled herself up to kiss him. It was long and hard as tongues searched and flicked. His arms had moved up around her back and was pulling her into his body. He could feel her firm tits pressing into him. His hands dropped down off her back and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her pelvis into his. She felt his rigid cock through their clothes. Her hands came down and her hands pushed into his pants and grabbed his cock. They were both breathing very rapidly searching for air as they ravaged each other's faces with their lips. Mandy gasped out, "Oh fuck. I'm so hot. I need you so bad." They resumed their respective assaults on the neck and face of the other.

Mike was searching for somewhere he could assault every other part of her body. He wasn't going to make it out of the kitchen. The counter was too high. The floor was a good option. He settled on the kitchen table. It looked pretty sturdy.

He moved across the kitchen bringing Mandy with him. When she bumped into the table she had to sit down. He lifted her up and set her down on the edge. She knew what his plan was and she moaned out loud again. He pushed back from her lips. She looked at him with lust in her eyes as he moved down to her neck and then to her chest. He reached into her dress and gently pulled out her tits. He attacked them with his lips and tongue. Her chest surged forward egging him on.

Mike lifted her flared skirt up and dropped down to his knees so he could push his head under and move his face into her groin. She had no panties on. The odor of sex was intoxicating. He breathed in deeply and pushed his lips onto her pussy. She was soaking wet.

Mandy moaned again and thrust her hips at him when he touched her. She was leaning back on her elbows with her head tilted back. Her mouth hung open as she gasped for air. She muttered, "Oh my God. I'm almost there and you haven't even touched me yet." Mike pushed his tongue into her pussy several times and then pulled out and flicked her clit, which was hard and engorged with blood. Her pussy lips were swollen as blood engorged them as well. Anywhere he touched she surged upward.

Mike stuck his index finger into her folds and steadily pushed in to his third knuckle and started finger fucking her. That was it for her. She screamed, "AAAHHHH...AAAHHH. OHHH FUCK... I'M CUUUMMMIIINNGGG." Did she ever. With each pulse she pushed out vaginal fluid into my mouth and onto her dress. She was bouncing all over the table as she held my head in place. "AAAAAAEEEEIIIIII," she screamed with increasing pitch. Her hips pulsed forward and back. Her chest thrust counter to her hips. She rose to a peak and then slowly started down again.

Mike eased back on his attack and when the pulsing stopped he pulled his head out from under her skirt. His face was covered in pussy juice from nose to neck. He stood up and looked down at her with a smile on his face.

Mandy looked up and smiled too. She said, "You're a bad man. You killed me."

Mike laughed and said, "Buck up there girly. We aren't done yet." She collapsed her back down to the table. I moved to remove her dress and she lifted her ass to aid my efforts. She was lying naked on the table. Vaginal juices continued to run out of her pussy, down her ass and onto the table.

From her prone position she said, "You know, we are eating breakfast on this table tomorrow morning," she giggled.

Mike said, "Yes and I forbid you to clean it until we are done." She burst out laughing and more juices rolled down onto the table. He pulled her up to a sitting position and standing to her side, he lifted her up with one arm under her legs and one across her back. He carried her, without effort, up the stairs. She pointed the way to her bedroom. He placed her on the bed and looked around. "Nice digs. This is bigger than my house." He was exaggerating a little but not much.

She was on her elbows holding her torso up looking at Mike. She reached out one arm and motioned with her index finger to come hither. He smiled and moved over and sat beside her. His erection had long ago disappeared as he was concentrating on bringing pleasure to Mandy. He would be completely satisfied if he went home right now. Mandy was adamant that that wouldn't happen. He laid down fully clothed beside her on his side. Mandy rolled toward him and they kissed long and hard. He caressed her tits lightly and her nipples sprang up again. Her hand rested on his and guided him around her tits. Mike took mental notes of what she liked.

^^^^^

Nicki and I were on our way to the concert. I was fascinated by the spaciousness in the Limo. We changed up where we were sitting. We had an hour's drive to the Auditorium. Supposedly, we had very good seats. We were both bubbling with excitement. I was fooling around with the various buttons and switches and the refrigerator, which had two six-pack of beer in it. I took two out and pulled the tabs and handed one to Nicki. She had never had alcohol before and she had a grin on her face as she took it. I had drunk beer before but not often. Nicki gave me a scrunched up face and said, "Oh that is awful." I nodded.

"I didn't think you would like it. I guess it's an acquired taste." I drank mine and she drank hers and gagged after every sip. She wanted to experience a buzz so she asked for a second one. We drank the second one. We were getting the buzz that we wanted.

We rode in silence on the same side as the driver. We didn't think he could see us. Nicki put her hand down on my crotch and my dick jumped up. She rubbed it around and I was at max size in seconds. Nicki looked toward the front of the car again. Just to be sure she pushed the button for the privacy screen that we had found when we were trying all the buttons and switches to see what they did.

With the privacy screen up, Nicki swung herself down off the seat to kneel between my legs. She unzipped my jeans and discovered that I wasn't wearing underwear. She reached in and pulled my full sized, 10 inch cock out and started jerking me off.

Nicki stopped for a moment as she pulled her silk top up over her head. She was bra-less and her nipples were erect. She went back to work on my throbbing boner. I was looking down at her tits and her grin as she worked me over with both hands. She dropped one off and began fondling my balls. She leaned forward and put the head in her mouth and flagellated my glans with her tongue. 'God Damn, that feels good,' I thought. As she pushed her head further down, I pushed my hips further up. With one hand and her mouth she started a rapid pace. Up and down she went. I knew I wouldn't last long and so did she.