Secuction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki could feel her orgasm approaching fast. She pushed my head back and leaned forward to say quietly but urgently, "I need your cock in me now." I slowly pulled my finger from her anus. Still on my knees I pushed forward so my cock was an inch from her pussy. It had started to droop a little but my hand brought it back to attention as I jerked it up and down several times. Nicki watched intently as I moved closer. She watched the head of my cock push into her and her head flew back as a loud groan surged out of her throat. She pulled her head back down to watch as inch by inch of my full 10 inches disappeared in to her pussy.

Nicki gasped as the final inches disappeared. She tipped her head back and muttered, "Jesus Christ. I'm filled up. You are splitting me in two. Fuck," she grimaced as my cock pushed up against the end of her vagina. She said softly, "Fuck me Zach. Fuck me til you break me."

I pulled out slowly and pushed back in slowly. She was adjusting to the intruder and I could feel the tension in her body dissipate. I started fucking her in earnest. Nicki was staring me right in the eye whenever she wasn't watching my cock appear and disappear again. She pushed her hand down over her hips. She pulled back her pussy lips or labia as she had learned they were called, so she could see my cock sliding into her pussy. She used the opportunity to strum on her clit which was red and hard and poking out of its protective hood. She was very careful as it was very sensitive right now.

I watched as she worked on her pussy with her hands. I was as fascinated by my cock pushing in and out of her as she was. The sensations were as fantastic to him as they were to her.

I felt a tension growing in her core and building outward. She tipped her head back and her mouth hung open. Her pearly white teeth were clenched. Her legs wrapped around his waist. I didn't have much experience but these were all signs that he had noticed just before she had an orgasm.

Without further warning, Nicki clenched her leg muscles and slammed him into her pussy. She relaxed and slammed him in again. Her pelvis pitched forward and then back again. She was furiously rubbing her clit with her index finger. Her finger nail was rubbing on my cock as it went in and out. It brought a little pain but I ignored it and kept up the pace.

Nicki's chest surged forward and then back. Her nipples were like nails. I was close to cumming and I hurried to catch up with her. I felt a pressure in her pussy and I was praying that she wouldn't squirt. I hadn't paid any attention to the angle of my cock in her pussy but now I realized that I had been fucking upward. The two times she had squirted he had been applying pressure to her 'g-spot'.

I knew that if she was going to squirt, I wouldn't be able to keep my cock in her. She would blow me out so she could ejaculate. I kept on pumping as my load crept ever closer. Nicki reached her peak and held at a plateau right there. I furiously fucked my pole in and out. Nicki could feel my expansion and started groaning past her thumb again. She was just coming off her plateau on her way down when I blew my load into her. Every single shot of gooey cum launched into her pussy and she screamed, with thumb in place. I groaned out loud with each shot. She was making a lot of noise and I was certain that the driver knew exactly what was going on. I wouldn't be surprised to find out there were cameras in the back.

Nicki pulled me in for a kiss as she was continuing her orgasmic spasms. I had cummed my last shot but I kept right on fucking her until my cock was too soft and it fell out dangling onto the leather seat between Nicki's legs. I collapsed onto the floor and pulled her down with me. She was lying on top of me kissing every inch of my face and neck. We lay there for several minutes collecting air in gasps.

When our breathing was normal we got up on the seat and pulled our clothes on. Nicki struggled mightily trying to pull her jeans on. She laid herself down on the floor and squirmed all around forcing her hips into them. I giggled at the sight. She gave me a searing look and I stopped. I had no such difficulties getting into my clothes. After several minutes she rolled onto her knees and pushed herself awkwardly up to the seat beside me. She leaned in and kissed me hard.

We sat watching the scenery go by. We were within ten minutes of my house. Nicki leaned over against me and I put my arm around her shoulder. She reached up to kiss him again. She broke the kiss and said, "Zach? When you put your finger in my ass, I was grossed out. But...as soon as I relaxed it felt amazing. I can't even describe it, but it was amazing."

I said, "I'm glad you liked it. Your mom did that to me once and I reacted the same way as you but it felt great."

She was quiet a moment and then said, "Zach? What if your finger was your cock pushing into my ass? How do you think that would feel?

I said, "For me, it would probably be amazing. For you, I don't know. Maybe if we went really, really slow with plenty of lubrication it could work. Ask your mother. I would bet she knows. Hell, she knows everything as far as I can tell."

Nicki said, "Good idea. I'll ask her about it tomorrow."

The Limo pulled into my driveway and the driver came around to open the door. I hugged and kissed Nicki long and hard as the driver held the door. I said, "I don't see dad's car so I wouldn't be surprised if he is spending the night with your mom." She giggled.

I stepped out and the driver shut the door. I handed him a twenty dollar bill as a tip. He smiled and handed it back to. "Thank you very much sir but the fare and the tip have already been covered," I took the bill back. He continued, "It was a pleasure serving you and your girlfriend tonight. I hope I don't offend you or your girlfriend in any way but you are one lucky guy. Your girlfriend is incredibly beautiful. I've driven hundreds of couples and even groups of women and I have never seen a more beautiful woman."

I smiled and said, "Thank you, I agree, and I am a lucky guy. Have a good evening." I watched as the Limo drove out of sight. I couldn't see if Nicki was looking back or not through the blacked out windows. I walked up the driveway and in through the front door. I locked up and collapsed into bed with my clothes on. My soft sticky cock was stuck to my underpants. I didn't care. I'd take care of it in the morning. I promptly drifted off to sleep.

This story line is begging for a chapter 6...