Secuction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki pulled back and said, "Cum on my tits." She went straight back down again. My head was rolling from side to side as cum boiled up from the depths and gushed up my shaft. Nicki felt it coming up from my balls and pulled her head off. She moved back and aimed the head at her chest just as the first bolt exploded with velocity and quantity.

Cum splattered off her tits and went everywhere. She lifted her chin to shield her face but she wanted to watch me unload so she looked back down. Five huge shots erupted as she guided my cock like a hose from tit to tit. She was covered in thick, white, gooey cum. As the force diminished, the next to last shot didn't make it to her chest and landed on the Limo floor between her legs. Nicki leaned in and took the last shot with her lips wrapped around the head. She struggled with it but was able to swallow it after swishing it around in her mouth to mix it with saliva.

Nicky looked down at her chest to inspect herself. She ran her hands through the gobs of goo and smeared an even coating across her chest and all around both tits. She sat back and asked for another beer. We both had one and they were drained just as we were driving into the Auditorium parking lot. Our driver stopped at the front door and got out. The cum on her tits had mostly dried and she pulled her silk top on just as our door opened. We stepped out. The driver looked at me and said, "Have a good evening sir. I hope you enjoyed the ride. I will pick you up right here." He had a huge smile on his face as he shut the door and slid in behind the wheel.

We found the ticket booth and gave our names and retrieved our tickets. We showed them to an Usher and were led to fantastic seats in the third row.

^^^^^

Mike and Mandy were lying on her bed on their sides facing each other and kissing lightly and then hard. His upper hand was on her face pushing back strands of her beautiful blonde hair that had fallen across her face. He gazed into her eyes as she playfully batted her long eyelashes. Her huge eyes were emerald green with flecks of gold. The whites of her eye were large and very bright which made her eyes seem to pop. There wasn't a single flaw in her skin from forehead to chin. He gently ran his finger tips along her cheek and down her neck all the way to her tits.

They lay there like that for a long time. She'd had her hand on his hip to allow his full access to her tits, but now it moved under his belt and down to his flaccid cock. She felt him stir as she fondled it. She was looking him right in the eyes from two inches away. She loved his eyes. They were dark brown, almost black. There were absolutely no flecks of any other color. They seemed to pull her in. He had a scar on his right cheek and a dimpled chin.

Mandy smiled as Mike's cock began its ascend to full hardness. She noted that Mike's cock was slightly smaller than Zach's in both length and girth. While she adored Zach's cock she was more than satisfied with Mike's equipment and he knew how to use it too. She knew she was getting wet just thinking about it.

With Mike's erect cock now taking up more room in his pants she had run out of stroking room. She pulled her hand out and pulled his belt open. She deftly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She pulled his bouncing hard cock out of his underwear and began stroking it. While still face to face Mandy said, "I need to check you over down there."

He simply said, "Go for it." Mandy slid herself down his body kissing her way all the way to his crotch. She turned her body so they were in a sideways '69' position. She inspected every inch of Mike's rigid cock and balls. She ran her chin through his pubic hair. She rubbed her face along the length as she held it tightly against her skin. She kissed his cock lightly from head to base. Her increased respiration was apparent as she exhaled on his taught skin which had an unexpectedly glossy sheen. She had never closely inspected a cock before, not even her own husband's. She noted that his testicles were moving around by themselves which amused her. She had never witnessed that before.

Mike was using his muscles to make his cock move. She released it from her hand and with her head resting on his hip observed the dance. She was amazed at the movement. Up and down. Side to side it danced. Mandy raised her head and grinned up at Mike as his cock danced. Mike relaxed his muscles and his cock went back to pulsing to his heart beat.

Mike turned his attention to Mandy's crotch. He could see that she was getting wet again. He lightly ran his finger into her wetness. Mandy moaned as he touched her there. She had enough of the preliminaries and she shoved her mouth onto his cock. Mike groaned with her sudden attack. She sank the entire length into her throat and held it there with his pubic hair tickling her nose. She pulled back and began a long stroke blowjob from head to balls. 'Oh fuck!' he thought. Mandy's nose was bouncing off his balls with each stroke. She was suddenly on fire.

Mike pushed his mouth to her pussy and began tongue-fucking her with his index finger flicking lightly on her clit. She thrust her hips into his face desperate to get more tongue in her pussy. As she was bouncing her head up and down his stiff shaft, she was driving her hips back and forth on his stiff tongue. Their combined heat was noted by both of them. He was groaning with each down thrust, "UUNNNNGGHH,"

She was moaning continuously, "OOOHHHH...OOOHHH...AAAHHHH." She was sopping wet and Mike was furiously trying to drink all of her emissions as he lapped and fucked and flicked his tongue into her.

Mandy wanted to fuck, so she eased back on Mike's cock so she was only blowing half of his cock up and down. Her hand held the base. She was getting tired so she pushed her body above his and forced Mike down on his back. She placed her knees on each side of his head and without missing a beat continued blowing his cock. Her hair had fallen forward and all she could see was her blonde hair and cock.

When she recognized the first signs that he was going to erupt, she slowed way down until she was just holding his cock in her lips. She continued to flick her tongue on the glans. She knew that Mike would be trying to hold back the flood and it was working.

Mike shifted his concentration from his imminent discharge to getting Mandy off which he valued more than his own. He pulled his mind away from his cock.

He pushed two fingers up into Mandy's pussy and searched for the rough, spongy skin near her pubic bone and began flicking his finger tips on her 'g-spot'. She immediately pulled her head up and screamed, "OH FUCK...OH FUCK. That's the spot. YESSSS. Don't stop. Don't ever stop. OH JESUS. YESSS."

Mike pushed his head back so he could stick his tongue in her anus. She screamed again, "OH SHIT," and then giggled at her unintended pun, "OH YOU BASTARD. YOU'RE KILLING ME... AGAIN."

Seconds later she screamed out again, "OH FUUUCCCKKK. MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE. YEESSSS. I'MMM CUMMINNNGG again." Her muscular seizures started in her toes and rolled all the way to her face and back again. She was spastically slamming her pussy down on Mike's face and he lost contact with her rose-bud but his fingers kept up the attack on her 'g-spot'. Huge quantities of fluids flooded out of her and into Mike's mouth. Her face was hanging down on my cock. Her mouth hung open as she gasped, "AAAHHH...AAAHHHH," over and over again as the waves of orgasm consumed her.

As she reached her peak he eased off with his fingers and let her come down gradually. She laid there with her full body weight on Mike's body. He had no problem and he would have lain there forever like that. Saliva was drooling out of her mouth onto his cock. She slurped it back into her mouth and that was the only indicator that she was still alive. She was hardly breathing for the longest time. Mike couldn't move and just breathed her scent in as his nose was trapped at the bottom of her pussy.

When Mandy came back to life, she noted that she was resting her head on his flaccid cock. She pushed herself up with her arms first and then her legs. She was kneeling over him looking down at Mike's cock and balls. She pulled her chin to her neck to look between their bodies at his face. She broke into a huge grin at the sight of Mike's face glistening with her juices. He had a puddle formed on his neck near his adam's apple.

Mandy threw herself off of him and onto her side. She scrambled around and cuddled up to him. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips and then licked the puddle of vaginal fluid from his neck. She swished it around in her mouth and said, "Not bad."

Mandy said, "You're a little shit, you know that? Every time I try to get you off, you get me off instead? Don't you think for a minute that you are getting out of here without dropping your load wherever I want it."

Mike laughed and said, "Yes Madam. I am yours to abuse as you see fit." They both laughed.

Mandy was still trembling from her last orgasm but she spun around quickly and shove Mike's soft member back in her mouth. She worked it around with her tongue and he responded immediately. When it was at maximum size she pulled her head off and straddled his hips. His cock was pointing straight up so she didn't have to guide it into her. She simply maneuvered herself and sat down on it.

Her head rocked back and a loud groan came from her throat. Mike did the same as he pivoted his hips up to meet her descent. He placed his hands on her tits and pinched her nipples hard. He had noted that while he had been gentle with her nipples, she was not. He always paid attention to what his partner liked. She responded with another groan. She leaned forward so her hands were on his shoulders as she pivoted her hips up and down. Mike was doing the same in counter-action to hers.

Mandy was tiring and Mike knew it. Her pace had slowed and she had that glassy look back in her eyes. Her head hung down and her mouth was open. Without any warning at all her knees clamped hard on his hips. Her lower torso arched forward as her upper torso arched back. Her head flew up. She was staring at the headboard but she was looking way past it. Her hips drove down hard, forcing as much of him as she could into her.

Mike grabbed her hips and held her in place as I furiously pumped his hips up and down. He could feel his eruption forming way down inside. Mandy was groaning non-stop now as he pummeled her. With the furious pace, Mike couldn't feel her pussy clenching and unclenching. As she reached her peak she screamed between gasps, "OOOHHHH... YYYOOUU... SSSHHHHHIITT. YOUUU... GGGOOTTT... MMMEEE AGGAAINNN."

Cum burst up his shaft and into her pussy on an upstroke. She screamed again, "YYYEEESSS...YYYESSS... YESSSS...OHHH...FFFUUUCKKK...YESSSS." Stream after stream of hot lava flooded into her. She groaned with each one as he pivoted his hips hard into her with each shot. He lost count of how many. Mandy collapsed onto his chest. She pivoted her hips forward to keep him in her. As his cock softened it slipped out and down between his legs. His cum drooled out of her and down his cock onto the bedspread.

Mandy's head was on Mike's chest. She was listening to his heart beat as it slowed. She could feel her own blood surging in her ears. His arms were wrapped tightly around her back mashing her tits into him. After several minutes, Mandy cooed and lifted her head to kiss his chest and then his chin. She couldn't reach his lips. He lifted his head and kissed her on the top of her head.

They stayed there for nearly a half-hour. She occasionally would kiss his nipple. Neither of them moved. Heart rates dropped to normal. They were both exhausted.

While still holding her tight, Mike rolled them over so he was on top. He pushed his weight off her with his arms and moved down to kiss her passionately on the lips. She returned the kiss. He wasn't trying to get anything going again, he was just overcome with emotion. She understood and put her hands on the sides of his face and stared into his tear-filled eyes. He kissed her again and rolled off onto his back. 'Jesus Christ, they had been fucking like rabbits since their first date,' he thought. He smiled at the ceiling. Mandy watched the smile develop and said, "What are you thinking right now?"

He was silent a moment and replied, "How are we going to ever find out if we are compatible out of bed if we can't get out of bed?" Mandy burst out laughing. He loved her laugh.

She said, "Well. I guess we'll just have to stay in bed. We'll have the kids bring us food and water as we just fuck our brains out."

Mike laughed and said, "I figure we'll be dead in a week." They both roared in laughter. He turned his head and kissed her as she kissed back. He rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. She could hear his stream as he relieved himself. She thought, "it's been a long time since I've heard that sound.' She smiled at the thought.

She reluctantly pushed herself up and off the bed and headed for the bathroom. She reached into the spacious walk-in shower and turned on the water. She adjusted it for temperature and flipped a switch. At least eight showerheads sprang to life. Water was cascading from every direction.

Mandy took Mike by the hand and walked them both into shower and shut the glass, floor to ceiling, door. Mike had never seen anything like it. Mandy pulled herself up to Mike's body and kissed him on the chest. With water falling and spraying all around them he hugged her in tight and kissed her on the forehead. He rested his chin on her head and let the water spray down on his face.

Mandy used the bar soap to lather Mikes' entire body and rubbed it all around. She washed every inch of him from head to toe and then concentrated on his flaccid cock and balls. She pushed a soapy finger up into his anus and he jumped. She giggled at his response. She wasn't trying to get his dick hard again but she was infatuated with it and couldn't leave it alone. Mike finally pulled it away from her and turned around in the sprays to rinse off.

Mike returned the favor and lathered Mandy up. He lathered her tits and gently mashed her giant orbs as he stood behind her. He faced her as he concentrated on her pussy and gorgeous ass. As he turned her into the spray to rinse off he pushed his face into her pussy and kissed her there. She held his head for a moment and then released him.

They dried each other off which gave them each another shot at their favorite parts of the human anatomy. When his cock and balls were dry she bent in and kissed the glans and sucked in a testicle and dragged her lips off. He particularly enjoyed drying her large tits and kissing each nipple and dragging his lips off. He turned her around and dried her ass and then bent down and pushed his tongue in to her rose-bud. She yelped and pulled away. We laughed at our juvenile actions.

We walked hand in hand to the bed and pulled back the covers on either side. We both slid in and kept on sliding until we were scrunched up together in the middle. We fell sound asleep with me cupped up in a spoon position holding her left tit in my hand.

^^^^^

The band was amazing. We screamed and yelled along with all the other teens around us. We danced in the aisle. We had a great time. At the end, the screams forced an encore which was a slow song. Nicki and I assumed the position with her arms around my neck and mine around her waist before they inched their way down to cup her ass. As we swayed to the music Nicki's head went down on my shoulder. I could smell the pungent odor of cum which had now caked dry on her chest from the blowjob in the Limo. Her body heat radiated the odor. I watched every single guy dance by staring at Nicki's ass. They would see me looking at their stares and every one of them would give me a thumbs-up as they held their own girls ass.

As we made our way through the throng of people heading toward the front door, she stopped and dragged me across the human current to the wall. She pushed me up against the wall and pushed her body into me. She stretched up and kissed me hard and long. People were staring at us as they flowed by. I put my arms around her and pulled her up. Her tits were pressing into me. She pulled her kiss back and stood there with her head tilted up looking up at me. She had that sultry look again and I knew what she wanted. I bent down to her ear and whispered, "I owe you one in the Limo on the ride home. OK?"

Nicki nodded and said, "I just don't know if I can wait that long. I'm so horny I'll explode any second." She pushed her hand down in her jeans and pulled them out and pushed her fingers into my mouth and then hers.

"Well, I guess we had better get a move on. I don't want to be picking pieces of you off the ground," I said. She laughed and we hurriedly entered the remainder of the flow toward the door.

Outside, the Limo was right where the driver said it would be. He was standing by the door. When he spotted us he opened the door and bent at the waist and beckoned us in with his right hand. He shut the door behind us and walked around the rear of the Limo and slid behind the wheel. I put the privacy window down and gave him instructions on where to drop me before taking Nicki home. My house was on the way. I put the privacy window back up.

Nicki was unbuckling her jean the second the door closed. When she saw the privacy window close she started wiggling herself out of her skin tight jeans. As I watched her struggles I thought, 'Jesus. If she can't get out of them after they're stretched out, how did she get them on. Another one of those female mysteries, I guess.'

I watched her struggle for several seconds and then got on my knees and pulled her jeans down from the bottom of the leg. I lifted her right off the seat but finally her hips and ass came free. Her thong came off with her pants. Nicki yanked her top up over her head. She was naked except for her shoes. She fingered the dried cum on her chest. My cock went rigid from the sight of her gorgeous face and body splayed out in front of me with her heels dug into the carpet. Nicki saw the bulge in my pants growing fast. She bent forward to unbuckle and unzip my pants. She yanked them down over my hips. I lifted myself to help her. My huge boner shot up as my pants went by.

She shot forward onto the floor and buried my cock in her mouth. She gagged at the half way point and pulled back off and coughed out saliva which she promptly sucked back in to her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed and coughed again. Her hand never left my cock as she stroked it from head to balls.

I used the break in the action to lean down and whisper, "Baby, It's your turn and I want to make you feel good. OK?" She nodded and sat back up on the seat and spread her legs. I moved quickly down on my knees and pushed my face down into her crotch. She moaned as I lapped the length of her pussy as I pushed my index finger one knuckle deep in her anus. She squirmed away and said, "What are you doing? That's the wrong place."

I kept my finger where it was and pushed in to my second knuckle. She jumped away from me again. I said, "Nicki. How does it feel? Doesn't it heighten the sensations?"

Nicki relaxed her sphincter and I began moving my finger in and out slowly. She rolled her hips around and smiled. "It does. Ooooo, that's nice. You don't mind putting it there?" I shook my head and pushed my face back down to her pussy. As I worked my finger in and out of her anus I started tongue-fucking her pussy. I hadn't even touched her clit and she was gyrating all over the leather seat. She was sucking in air through her clenched teeth. When I flicked the tip of my tongue on her clitoris a couple times she shoved the side of her thumb into her mouth to stifle a scream. She moaned past it and kept on moaning as I continued my assault on her pussy. Her juices were flooding out of her. I was trying to lap it all up and swallow it. I love the taste.