All Comments on 'Seduce My Wife'

by Lexingtucky

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue, that was amazing! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
-1

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow america the beautiful

no wonder thrump is president with idiots like this.

LexingtuckyLexingtuckyover 7 years agoAuthor
Harsh

Wow, not how I had hoped the first submission would open up.

Then again, here I am being mocked for my intelligence and the comments show that most clearly didn't grasp the ending of the story. Re-read the last line again;

"I drifted BACK (emphasis added) into a sleep as dark and murky as the future."

Get it now? Probably not, but that's ok.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 7 years ago
Keep on, keeping on.

Chin up, Lexingtucky. You write well. Certainly intelligently, with a good command of spelling, grammar and construction. Only read comments from those that have "names" and ignore the anonymous ones. I'm amazed they can actually read as they certainly can't provide constructive feedback. Keep writing please.

INEEDADRINEEDADRover 7 years ago
Great story

Love the build up. This happens all to often in real life. But not planned. Just your average joe. I don't see this ending well for the husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So you're saying it was all a dream?

Damn, that's weak.

You have obvious writing skills but this plot is a cliche. And you haven't invested the cliche with enough hot eroticism to make it worthwhile. Please try again with a stronger concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Well Written but...

This is just another in a litany of be careful what you wish for stories.Other commenter had it right..After awhile its cliche.Dumb husband /wife turns into a big cock zombie breathing through her vagina.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
So it's like the "Dream" season of Dallas?

Bobby's in the shower when Pam wakes up?

I guess there is nothing new under the sun

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck crap

Stupid cuckold crappie in wrong category. Should be in another category.

wallace99wallace99over 7 years ago

Great story, ignore the negative reviews. The set up and sex scene was extremely well written. Your story probably would get a lot higher score if it was placed in a different category than LW. I really hope you write a sequel, I want to know if the husband would have his wife seduced outside of a dream. Thanks!

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 7 years ago
Not sure where all of the negative reviews are coming from.

My only suggestion would be to have made it two separate stories instead of one flipping back and forth in time.

As for the 'cliche' " comments, how many ways can you tell a story of setting up your wife with another man before you start to cover territory that others have?

Then there are the anonymous trolls who do nothing but read stories in the "Loving Wives" section and then tell the guy that he's an idiot and she's a cheating whore.

If you don't like the category, why are you reading all the way through a 5 page story.

Find a genre you like and read those.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

nasty ass comments come from the annony assholes on here. They hate LW and cuck stories. They read every one and then bitch about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

slut...slut...slut... another one that hate women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Burn her ass

She cheated burn her sank ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husband is a moron

"He told me he just took his phone out of his pocket and started snapping pictures, and my wife didn't care."

Yeah sure... since there is absolutely no chance this person you contacted via Craig's list will post the pics on line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: To be continued (maybe)..

If you don't know whether or not to continue your own story, don't bother.

Forest18cForest18cover 7 years ago
I liked it.

I know the idea has been used befor but I liked your story. Please continue.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I hope this remains just a dream...

I hope this remains just a dream...2*

rclinkrclinkover 7 years ago
Part 2 For sure

Great story please continue. Maybe she already knew what he was doing

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
Dude's playing with fire...

...and he's gonna get burnt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
God bless loose wives!

Great story; both my wife and I loved it. The theme is realistic and typical for most married couples: The wife sooner or later starts thinking she is not sexy and the sex dwindles off. Almost every husband has fantasized about doing what the husband in this story did.

Over the years, I have intentionally set up situations where my friends hit on my wife and a few of them have gotten in her panties. This is effective sex therapy and a lot more fun than couple´s counseling. After a few times we just opened up to each other. Now, she knows when the sex in our bedroom gets stale she can fuck any man she meets that is attractive to her. Then, this ignites our sexual flame.

It is amazing what a married woman will do with another man. My wife has turned into a gifted cock sucker, enjoys cum play and even anal….all things she would not do with me. My wife usually fucks a new guy two or three times a year. If they are trustworthy and disease free she lets them cum in her and I get sloppy seconds.

I think one of the reasons this forum exists is that we husbands instinctively know that we get more pussy when our wives are also giving their pussies away to other men.

Let´s be less possessive! Sharing your wife has been around for thousands of years and it works for everyone. A women´s legs just naturally spread for other men, even if she is married. I love my wife spreading her legs for other men.

Keep writing and ignore the naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two years in, now seduced and this ends a marriage

Looking forward to cheating again a full blown affair that surely ends the marriage. This story has been tried so many times. He new this could end badly. The consequences are so destructive. He will pay child support and alimony while this guy fucks her . No matter what we have here is another chuck author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story.

Good build up to the sex...maybe a little too much. Could have left out most of the past history to shorten the story and accommodate those of us who prefer a three page story. 4*

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Maybe??

You have to end it but not yet please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story.

To anony, i was in college when progressives started the whole free love, sharing era. It was progressives who started the swinging scene and the black on white cucking thing. Reparations, remember. The libs started the whole tv world of the father making the families living but of being the dumbest in it. Even the kids and news boys and yard and garden men were smarter than the dad, even though it was white dads who invented tires, cars, planes, motors, tv, electric lights and appliances, ended polio, syphilis, diptheria, antibiotics, plastics, insulin, glaucoma sx and medicine, bp meds, heart transplants, etc . He doubled the life span of humans and alleviated human misery immensely in the last 150 years, yet he is still the clueless lowlife of modern humanity.

Trump is president because we wanted closed borders and less terrorism. If importing muzzies and mexicans were good for a country China and Japan and India would be doing it.

Some of us got tired of being progressive when we learned they cant figure out which bathroom to use. We also didnt want a president who took 16 mil from Putin and his buds to buy our largest uranium mine. Remember Zero and "tell vlad i will have more flexibility after im reelected"? Thats progressive?

Please continue with a great story, but please keep it real. Hubby is in a pickle because that dreaded disease called lackanookie made him do anything to get sex. Now he has a wife who is a cheating, lying biotch.

Will he keep getting frequent sex? Will it be anygood? I doubt it.

PS As a dr you cant imagine how many fatherless half black kids i have taken care of, but under Zero the pay dropped so bad i was losing too much money to continue seeing kids on medicaid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Good story. The only knock is that it was dragged out, both the story and the length of time to seduce her. I'd like to read more and see her falling for the guy with even finding out it was a setup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another new writer

Dragged out of the slimy sewer that's favored by the unwashed rats of loving wives. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Keep writing. I have no idea why someone would criticize this (or any) story. If someone doesn't want to read these stories, they should skip them.

Like other readers, my only negative feedback is that it was drawn out way too long. Just stick to ONE side of the story -- the seduction of the wife. That part was great.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 7 years ago
@Annon 1/26/17

You know very little about anything. Swinging came out of the active duty military culture, not some "progressive" group. Whatever dumpy little school you went to taught you nothing, particularly about history or critical thinking.

I get it that you still resent the fact that everybody but you got laid back in the day. Enjoy Trump now, because he will either resign in disgrace or be impeached before the midterm elections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@forensicfossil

No, I know nothing about history either. Sadly, my dumpy school did not have a History of Sexual Deviancy and Perversion class, either. You must have gone to a very progressive school. Most schools just offer World and American history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Do NOT let any small-minded detractors bother you. This was well-written, particularly promising for a first effort. You DO need to continue the story. I look forward to reading and finding out what their future holds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

more chapters to follow i hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

Look forward to the rest of the story. Love the slow roll out and her seduction, very satisfying. Thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

Best story I have read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story !

Thoroughly enjoyed it ! The wife and I used to swing, she won't do it anymore. But, I have lots of good memories ! I wish I could find somebody like the guy in the story to try to seduce my wife !

5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Very well written would love more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific story! Loved how it took a long time

Loved how your wife finally broke down to her basic need to be fucked. Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Total crap plot and writing, . . .

but a really nice job stuffing the comments. Or maybe all the other cuck stories that get slammed just aren't as artistic or sensitive or deep or meaningful as yours? Or maybe you're a fraud? Sometimes its just so hard to know. You know?

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 7 years ago
Great!

More please! Very well written and edgy. I can't imagine what he's going to do...so, please tell us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hubby is a dummy because he feeds this guy what he needs to slowly seduce his wife and than succeed. No he sees his wife act like a sneaky cheating pig live on video and listen to this guy brag about it. It very well mifght be she don't love hubby anymore so he should wait to see if she goes back for more than have the video of her first time playing when she comes to bed. Then drop the pics on her. Now that she loved fucking this guy and they exchanged numbers mean he will keep coming for her and even tell her about the set up to help take her. Hubby should just start divorce papers . She only started fucking him more when thinking about the other guy until she did all things with him she never did for hubby. He suffered through years of little sex and now she's begging for this guys dick. He proved his point to himself now dump her. Like to see what happened. I would of never married her after she sent the naked pic after she fucked some other guy but that's me. Now all those late work nights might not have always been work. Trust is gone forever, you can never take that back and hubby will always be suspicious no matter what you say. He knows you left for work knowing what you were going to do and acted normal after you left work early came home and acted as if nothing happened. DIVORCE IN NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE. HIS ANSWER IS CLEAR , SHE HASNT LOVED HIM FOR YEARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

Fuck you. Keep politics out of a porn site. It's bad enough the politics that goes on in loving wives about the meaning of erotica. Don't need the idiots that run this country showing up here too.

No comment on story. Not going to read it. The title said it all. Appears to be another willing cuckold tale which I find non-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy loser husband

The marriage was over before hubby even started this stupid idea. This Cunt has been cheating the whole time and it is very clear that she has no respect or love for her pathetic husband. No one to like in this mess. It will only go down hill from here for the sissy husband. And No respects a sissy.

PutaBuscadorPutaBuscadorover 7 years ago
Brilliant!

Can't wait for the next post. Love to read 'good wives turning slut' stories. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

whats the point of turning a devoted wife into a slut. i hate tha cuck shit 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what's the point of turning a devoted wife into a slut?

Since when do willing cuckolds need a point? These humiliating cuckolds get turned on making their wives into sluts. Sad.

Look at it this way, these type of writer serve a purpose, they provide entertainment for the cuckies, hotwives, humiliating men, perverts, cheaters, sluts, etc. The problem is there are too many of them and not enough good authors that post in LW.

UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveover 7 years ago
Blowing the Horn

I saw this story as being posted in the correct category as if a husband hires someone to seduce his wife, then wouldn't it be unloving to not give her husband what he paid for and so desperately wanted?

Naturally, I see it more as an attempt to muddy his wife's character with the motive of possibly divorce and/or vengeance at the helm stemming from a feigned inferiority complex...or is it more twisted and insidious than even the surface level depicts and a darker truth revealed...like he seduced his own wife OR needed to keep her quiet with his own infidelities or needed a reason to taint her character...the possibilities are endless!

Regardless, I think it would be interesting to see what happens when he tells her he did this and how these two dysfunctionals reconcile or split for at least an ending...swinging a happy ending on this one may be difficult, but alas, all is fair in poetic justice. Of course, all puns intended in the last sentence.

Definitely sensing a little of the Peloponnesian War theme going on here, but hope you keep writing as I feel so many twists that could make this story unique and seems to have raised controversy which it should...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Grief

It's a Story FFS, that's it. The sad part is the Bozzo's leaving Hate Comments about Cuckies......don't like this story, stop reading it and move on.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story 5 stars

Very well written. Can't wait for the next part(s). I also hope you become a prolific writer on the site. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I CALL BULLSHIT!!!

Personally I don't think a man would actively seek to alienate the affection of his wife by bringing a third party into the relationship. Now the self imposed cuckold will never know if he's first in her heart and we know that he's found a guy with a bigger dick and she's exclaimed she's never been fucked like that. This is a no win situation for a man. But then I guess we're not dealing with a man because if the husband wee a man, he'd have done more to reinvigorate his relationship instead of just tossing it into the trash. This marriage is over because these people have taken two years to build the emotional connection that should only exist between a husband and wife and to take it over the original husband and wife thing, there's the far greater sexual passion with mr. Big dick.

No, a real man would not bring a relief dick no matter what. So what yu've written here is cuckold fantasy. To be honest, I didn't read the whole thing, just skimmed it but I can say that it's in the wrong category. I was looking in BTB and this is obviously "Faggot-Cuckold".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a good yarn

liked it mate needs a finish though!!!!

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 7 years ago
Very sexy...

But you need to finish it, and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely narrated.

Best narration. Just the true description of my desires for my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

A good story that begs for continuation. The story can take several turns. The lovers continue for a while, then she tells her husband what is going on. Or, the husband confronts her, including his role in setting it up. Since the husband wanted a restoration of her sexual energy, and she restored earlier passion and frequency (though not as much as the lover) he got what he wanted.

While they have a lot to work through, they could work things out to remain together.

Thanks for sharing the creativity, skill and energy you brought to this story.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Good setup

but now you have to finish this. The really good part is unresolved, where does this relationship go, how do things work out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

Please add more. This is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done!

Great storytelling, but the story is very unfulfilling without knowing how the relationship ends. Do they remain together? How does that resolve? Please finish this story!

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Easy come, easy go.

I don't have the BTB mentality of many (mostly anon) posters here and can enjoy a bit of naughty seduction as a fantasy, but I always get hung up on whether a story is believable. While his reasons for hiring someone to seduce his wife are suspect, the chances of success were high given how easy she came to him originally.

This is a pretty hot fantasy and the seduction was believably played out, except for the cliche huge cock; but that is what the typical cuckold fantasy calls for. It is a cuck fantasy, regardless of the denials. Why else would he advertise for someone to seduce his wife and then ask for pics and video?

That's where the believability fails. If you want to improve your relationship, inviting a potentally superior competitor into the mix behind your partners back is best left as a fantasy. In real life, you would have betrayed one another badly enough to end things.

The author closed with the dream suggestion, which relieves it from that burden of guilt and believability. Overall, it is a good erotic story and would read more from this author.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago
Good story but...

An interesting well-written story which I enjoyed. I do have one point of constructive criticism. I find it hard to believe that a guy like Rob would spend two years working on this woman.There are so many women out there that wouldn't take a fraction of the effort. I justified it by assuming that he took it as a personal challenge.

waldo0321waldo0321about 6 years ago
Excellent story

I love how you built up your wife’s intensity and the ultimate result.

I look forward to a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hmm...

I wonder what the next idiotic plot device for these stories will be now that personals are illegal. Tinder or some bullshit .onion site?

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcalmost 6 years ago
Great tempo

I enjoyed the time tempo of going back and forth between when they were courting and setting up Mr Lucky.Boy Toy.

Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue Please

Please continue this saga!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Deep and Murky

Please provide Chapter 2. Deep and murky has so many meanings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Now What?????

Great place to stop, but the saga needs to run its course. Has Dinah turned herself into an insatiable Milf??

Please continue to the murky!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

I have been so tempted to do something like this for real with my wife, but I’m so scared at the same time.

I loved the story and the writing and I hope you write part 2 some day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very erotic

Reminds me of my first wife, she was so prim and proper with high moral standards but still had an affair with a close friend. I informed her that we had discussed the prospect of him fucking her because he had the hots for her. Once she knew I knew she ended the affair only to take up with someone else a year later. We had an arrangement that she would take a lover every 12 months or so. How did I benefit? Our own sex life imprived dramatically, she loved the excitement of her illicit affairs.

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcalmost 6 years ago
Spice Of Life - Please Finish Cooking The Brew

Please tell us what Dinah does next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And I drifted back into a sleep as deep and murky as the future.

Wake up and tell us the rest.....please.

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcover 5 years ago
A Significant Amount Of Truth To This Story

I don't know about the advertising for the wife's toy boy. But there definitively is a spicy edge when Momma is stepping out.

Lex, please let us know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting Story -- Good writing!

Please add the next part -- It'd be interesting to understand how Dinah and John cope with the affair... thanks for this -- it turned into an excellent page-turner, as the suspense was built.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Continue to the Future

Lex, please add the steps taken by the hot trio. Does Dinah find out she was seduced? Deep and murky sleep is not way to leave us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lover it!!!

Excellent story. A little long but had me hard from start to finish. Too bad craigslist has no more hookup possibilities. I would love to see a video of my wife getting fucked by a guy like Rob! Please publish the rest of the story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

I loved this, I need to read more about how things progressed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dinah's Come Blow My Horn - Perspective

Great read from the husband's perspective. If this is a semi-true tale I would love to hear Dinah's side of being seduced. Then her anguish in that murky deep future.

Write On!!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 4 years ago
Fun Story

I wasn't too keen on the spliced story in the first half but I did enjoy the entire piece a great deal. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Try not to let anonymous comments bother you. Literotica unfortunately allow trolls to hide and post hateful and ignorant comments about work that took people a lot of time to write.

These people think "Loving Wives" should be about church moms that bake cookies and fawn over their husband's 5 inches and anything that doesn't fit that template gets review bombed.

Keep writing and, if needed, turn off voting and/or commenting when posting a story in the Loving Wives category.

magenta9959magenta9959about 4 years ago
Sigh

Sigh. Pity you never finished it. It had promise.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Nasty mess

About what you would expect from something from Kentucky.

AquacplAquacplabout 4 years ago

Awesome story! Very well written and believable. I’ve often thought about having someone seduce my wife for the same reasons. Looking to hire a personal trainer for my wife 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Please

Dark is not the way to leave your audience, more please. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the story. Great buildup. Super finish. Please continue the story. Would love to read about the continuing adventure.

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 3 years ago

Will be interested to see where this goes??

SethWBSethWBalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. I had to follow closely between the flashbacks and the seduction setup. Suggest the 2 stories be separated for easier reading. Enjoyed Dinah push-back for months; then going all in with her decision to finally fuck Rob. The story's not finished; the ending leaves John unfulfilled. He wanted sloppy seconds while Dinah told him about fucking Rob and how enjoyable the afternoon's dozen plus orgasms were. Continuing stories beg to be written!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

A very erotic story, and so well written. I like that it takes 2 years, and a lot of hard work, to seduce Dinah. I also like the flashbacks describing the couples early courtship. So many Literotica stories are crammed into unrealistically short timelines. I hope that there will be a sequel. 5 stars.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

I gave this story 5 stars because it was very erotic, but the ending (but not the plot) could have been much better. All along the husband has told the lothario that he would prefer his wife not to be seduced and cheat. Yet, when it happens he feels no disappointment or angst. He makes no attempt to stop her before she engages in sexual intercourse with her lover. The husband has set his wife up to trash their marriage vows, yet he shows no remorse, anger, or resolve to pull back from the brink. The husband’s angst is what is missing and would have made this a truly great story. Yet I still loved it. I hope that the author writes a part 2 full of lies, half truths, jealousy, cuckoldry, cheating, humiliation and remorse, but no violence or BTB. Over to you Mr Lexingtucky, your audience awaits you!

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 3 years ago

I loved the story. I'd like to see another chapter.

mcpetemcpetealmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. Please continue the saga

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story! wish we could read more stories similar to this!

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 2 years ago

Great start. I wished you had finished it or had allowed others to. Deducted one star for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazingly well crafted story. Characters are real and even tho it’s a Loving Wife story, there’s a sweetness to it. I was disappointed there wasn’t a sequel but then I thought how the best stories forever leave you wanting more. Well done. I hope the author comes back someday. This is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do all the idiot husbands in such stories, who arrange such somersaults for their wives in order to restore or strengthen family sexuality, do not even think about the fact that the wife's sexual appetite will completely switch to her lover, and the husband will get pathetic scraps or even sexual hunger awaits him, worse than what he had before the "sexual aperitif" that he prepared for her?

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

My husband told me once that if he ever was stupid enough to have some stranger fuck me, he would get a fat, bald, midget with a three inch dick and pay him extra to not shower several days before. He would then defend himself by saying, "Sorry honey, he looked nothing like the picture." We would be sure to never go there again. lol

The story was hot and I hope you keep on writing. But anon below is right, if this was real life, he just lost his love to another man. It should be common sense that this is a bad idea, and it is to ninety percent of us. Oh well.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriteralmost 2 years ago

I am impressed by the number of thoughtful, lengthy comments that this story has generated. As with the vast majority of the others, I'm sad that the "To be continued (maybe)..." didn't go actual.

Writing was excellent, so 5*. Even so, like SethWB I have problems with stories that jump back and forth over time. I'd have enjoyed the two in sequence. The bridge scene is already written.

Philosophically, I have a problem with the idea that a woman who seeks sexual gratification, even at the cost of adultery, is a slut. I'm thinking that here there was a deterioration in this couple's sex life, and that we only have his side of why John was not able to turn his wife (back) on, Rob was. Just as it takes two to tango, it takers two to tangle.

I'm more than a little interested in Dinah's side of the story -- how things got so bad that sex in marriage was a downer, and what happened (more likely didn't happen) at home for two years that she finally decided to go with Rob's seduction.

I agree with Sarahwithlove that the most realistic sequel will see John lose Dinah. Whether to Rob (who only signed on to seduce her, not to marry her) or just in general, or at all, would depend on things such as whether John's role in the seduction came out and, if so, Dinha's acceptance of his excuse that it was a Hail Mary to reignite their passion; and on whether Dinah and John have a long hard talk about why things went they way they did and where they want them to go now. I can see things going either way on that. Artistic license abounds.

After 5 years since this story, and over 2 since the author's latest one , I'm not counting on a sequel or a from Dinah's POV story from this author. Perhaps this makes those fair game for some other author? If so, I'd love to see at least the Dinah POV written by a female author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope she dumps him. He deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since in the beginning he never thought his wife would actually let anyone fuck her he forgot to tell Rob that he would have to wear condoms if it ever got that far. It wasn't until after watching the video that he realized Rob had fucked his wife bareback and left several loads deep inside her..... The end of the story should be that Rob managed to impregnate his wife....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband and wife need to be thrown under a bus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They are ALL Sluts...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading this. It was very well written. I gave it a 5. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the author is going to finish it since it has been 6 years since this story was first posted. I like others do not understand why people that do not like wife sharing stories would read them. I know I would never read a story I don't like.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a disgusting husband…can’t believe he calls himself a man!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous