Seducing Mom Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it upstairs and found Lady J and Elizabeth just waking up. They shared the breakfast, put on robes, and joined us downstairs. Lady J came into the dining room saying, "Good morning everyone! I hope everyone slept well. After Joe's performance last night, we have five of you remaining. Jo, Lisa, Betty, Judy and Candy; return to your rooms and get ready. Joe, we'll give them a few minutes before we resume the game." Lady J went on about the plans for the coming week. Sarah would be arriving that Monday with her things in a U-Haul and her car in tow. Jenny would also arrive Monday with her things. On Tuesday, mom and Cindy would be moving in. Then on Wednesday, Sue and Kathy would move in. On Thursday, I would do yard work, while the ladies finished getting settled in. I would visit Ben Thursday night and develop a shopping list for Friday. On Friday, we would get the food and drinks for the weekend and I would begin preparing some of the food. The other ladies would start arriving Friday evening and Saturday morning. Lady J summed it all up by saying, "We have a busy week ahead of us Joe... Now I suspect the ladies are waiting. How are you doing?"

I opened my robe to expose my flaccid cock. Lady J motioned me toward the den where three ladies quickly made me hard and ready. I went to spin—room 4. When I got up there, I found Jo and Lisa in the room waiting for me. They were both naked on the bed where I joined them. We all started kissing and then Jo got up and sat in a chair while Lisa got on top of me. Lisa slid my cock into her wet pussy and we started fucking. She liked to fuck hard and she was slamming her hips down around my cock hard. We were kissing and fucking as Jo just sat watching and playing with her pussy. Lisa first came in about ten minutes and I came a few minutes later. She rode me out and got off me as Jo got up and rejoined us on the bed. They worked together getting me hard again and then Lisa got up to watch. Jo rolled over on her back as we kissed and I got on top to fuck her missionary style. Her pussy was really wet and warm, and she was a great kisser too. Despite her age, it felt good to fuck her. We both came together about 10-15 minutes later. We kissed briefly after cumming. Lisa was holding my robe and we kissed as she handed it to me and I headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs I noticed that Lady J was fully clothed and she said, "I'll let the remaining ladies get you hard in you room. They're all waiting up there and decided upon a grand finale. I need to go tend to my children now. Elizabeth and Jane will be staying tonight, so take care of them. If you can get some yard work done early tomorrow, you'll be ahead this week. The ladies will help with the house. We'll see you tomorrow around lunchtime." She kissed me and left.

Betty, Judy, and Candy were kissing and fondling each other on my bed when I walked in. I took off my robe and joined them as Betty said, "Look who's finally here! Well you've saved the best for last Joe." The thought of another FFFM foursome made me instantly rock hard. Judy grabbed my cock first, as she rolled me over and got on top of me. She was riding me as Betty and Candy were kissing and caressing us and themselves. Judy was another screamer and as I discovered when she came the first time, a major squirter too. It took me another 15 minutes to cum and Judy was just enjoying wave after wave of orgasms. She got off me as I got soft and they started working together to get me hard again for Candy. Candy got on top of me with her back toward me, and then guided my dick into her wet and waiting pussy. Her pussy was tight and soon we had a good rhythm going. Betty was kissing me as Judy went down and started licking and sucking my cock and her pussy as we fucked. It took less than 10 minutes for us to cum together. Once we were finished, she rolled off me and they all started getting me hard for Betty.

Once I was hard again, Judy and Candy left the room after kissing me. When the door shut, Betty said, "Now you've really saved the best for last baby, and I want you standing up. I've heard so much about it!" We got up and she straddled my waist. Once we got started, she started squealing louder and louder. I knew the whole house could hear us as she came the first time in less than five minutes, and she squirted too. Just about the time I was close to orgasm, she came again and nearly fainted in my arms. We froze for a moment standing there until she recovered saying, "Oh my God Joe! You're incredible!" We started fucking softly again and I came. Then we got down on the bed kissing each other. She got me hard and again and asked, "Please once more Joe. Send me home with a smile...This time I want you to fuck my ass!" I got up and got the Vaseline. We lubed up and I eased my cock into her ass. She said, "Take it easy Joe. I'm a virgin down there, but I want to try it." I eased it all the way in telling her to just relax her ass muscles. We started fucking softly and slowly sped the pace. Betty was soon squealing loudly again and going wild. She was cumming again in wave after wave. She had squirted at least four times before I came in her ass. Once we were finished, she kissed me and left the room.

I decided to shower again and get dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. Then I stripped my bed, cleaned it and the floor and remade it with clean sheets. When I got downstairs, I noticed the other ladies had finished cleaning everything including the grill. We were all eating leftovers for lunch as Betty joined us. We talked as we ate and afterwards the remaining eight ladies departed, leaving Elizabeth, Jane, and me. Jane said, "We looked around the yard and there's not much for you to do out there today. It still looks freshly mowed. So, I wonder what we should do today..." Before I could say anything, they each grabbed an arm and led me up to my room.

We made love all afternoon and I came two more times in each of their pussies. Our afternoon was interrupted by a phone call shortly before 6. It was Lady J and she needed Elizabeth to help her with some things at her house. She added that Jane should probably return home tonight as well. They got dressed and we went downstairs to get the leftovers out. I took what I wanted and they took most of the remaining leftovers for them Lady J and her kids. I heated my dinner as they left. I decided to turn on the TV as I ate. Just as I was finishing, the phone rang. I answered it and was surprised to hear Sarah's voice. "Hello Joe. How are you tonight?" After I answered and started to tell her about the weekend, she cut me off saying, "I decided to leave today and I'm about two hours away. I can't reach Mary, she must be out. Anyway, I'll be there in a little while." We got off the phone and I went to clean the dishes. Then I just watched TV and waited for Sarah.