Seducing My Married Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we went through the cooldown, I couldn't resist asking. "So, Cassi. What did you think?"

Cassi took a moment to regain her breath. "I think you have a different idea than me about what I can handle. That was intense!"

"You did a great job. Honestly, you're in better shape than most of the people I coach. Guess those at-home videos are doing something for you after all."

"Thanks," Cassi smiled through her exhaustion. "I don't feel in shape right now though."

"Take my word for it then. So, you want to go again tomorrow? Still free trial, and this time we can focus more on flexibility?"

Cassi thought for a moment before she nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good. I'll be there."

"Excellent," I said. "We're done for today if you want to go ahead and shower. I'll use one on the men's side, and then we can get ready for the work day?"

Cassi nodded weakly as she grabbed her bag and headed to the women's shower area. She was still winded.

"Great job today, Cassi. You killed it!" I shouted after her, before heading to men's shower. I masturbated to Cassi again, this time imagining her naked in the shower... steam surrounding her body as she rubbed soap over her pale skin...

The work shift passed quickly. Cassi and I talked at lunch again--I was now looking forward to our conversations--and I passed on my impressions of The Shining. I'd made it about a third of the way through by that point. I think Cassi was surprised by my interest in the book, but I could tell she enjoyed having someone to discuss it with.

I read more that night, killing time as I awaited our next workout together.

Thursday morning arrived, and sure enough, Cassi showed, true to her word.

"Everyone decide to sleep in today too?" Cassi said as she entered, again noticing that it was just the two of us.

I debated lying again, but decided it was better to come clean. Well, kind of.

"Okay, Cassi, I have a bit of a confession to make. There isn't a work group that I lead each morning. It's just you. I am trying to get a group started, but it's hard if nobody else is doing it already. Nobody wants to be the first one to join, you know? Sorry for lying to you. I hope that's not a problem. I just really wanted to make this work."

Cassi looked at me like she'd had her suspicions confirmed. "That makes sense, actually. I'd asked some of the other girls if they joined these morning workouts and they all looked at me like I was crazy."

"Yeah, sorry about that. If you'd like, maybe after a couple more workouts I can use you as testimonial? I'll extend your free trial for another week or so?"

"I mean, normally I wouldn't take advantage of someone's time like that. But since you lied to me, I guess we can call it even," Cassi grinned playfully.

Was Cassi flirting with me? It wasn't unusual for women to flirt with zero intention of doing anything more... but that was definitely a good sign. Maybe it was time to push a bit further.

"Sounds fair enough to me," I replied, giving her my most over-the-top charming smile.

As I'd promised, I kept this workout easy, focused primarily on mobility and flexibility. Cassi was pretty flexible already, but I still found some exercises that challenged her. I did touch her a couple of times during the workout, to adjust her poses slightly, but I was careful not to overdo it. With Cassi being my first happily-married target, I was afraid to go too far too quickly. I needed to ease her into it.

"Ah, I liked that workout a lot more than yesterday's," Cassi said when we'd finished. "I don't think I even need to shower."

"Well, enjoy it while it lasts. We're back to weights tomorrow. Upper body's up next. Assuming you're not gonna chicken out, that is," I said, teasing Cassi gently.

"And give you the satisfaction? I don't think so," Cassi shot back without missing a beat. "I bet I can outlift you. You may have raw strength, but I've got technique."

Damn, the woman had spirit. I'd give anything to see that side of her in bed, I thought. But I just smiled and replied, "I guess we'll see, won't we?"

Another workday passed--I chatted with Cassi some more at lunch about The Shining--and before I knew it, Friday was upon me. I was at another key point of my plan. It was Cassi's last scheduled day at my clinic, as our normal physical therapist was returning next Monday. For my seduction to continue, I needed her to keep attending our workout sessions in the morning. I decided to offer her a little extra incentive. Married or not, just about every woman appreciates some good eye candy, and I was more than happy to hand it out.

As usual, I arrived early, and Cassi showed almost exactly at six. She was still choosing to wear her unflattering singlet and loose shorts, but I'd grown to appreciate her body in them anyway. Hell, even without makeup, I found myself admiring her face, flaws and all. Cassi wasn't classically gorgeous, but she had won me over. It occurred to me that she'd inadvertently seduced me just as much as I'd seduced her.

We started the workout like normal, but this time I joined in.

"I hope you don't mind, Cassi, if I participate too. Don't worry, you're still gonna be my primary focus, but my ego's a little bruised after your out-lifting comment from yesterday. I feel like I need to redeem myself. Besides, I love upper-body day."

Cassi shrugged dismissively. "Whatever helps you feel better. But if all it takes is one comment from a skinny girl like me to bruise your ego, it must not have been that solid to begin with."

I stared at her, legitimately caught off-guard. "Cassi, when did you become so brutal? I thought you were a good little Christian mom but here you are taking me down a notch without even trying."

"I am a good Christian mom. But Jesus loves humility. I'm just helping you make the journey, is all," Cassi said with an exaggerated look of innocence.

What. Was this really the same Cassi I'd known for over a year? The Cassi I thought I knew would never have said anything even halfway rude to anyone. This Cassi had fire.

"Oh, I see how it is. Well, let's just see how feisty you feel when we're done with this workout. Wrist stretches, let's go!" I bellowed that last line, startling Cassi.

And with that, we were off. I kept the pace intense, but I lifted below my normal weight capacity. Even though I was participating in the workout too now, I still needed Cassi to be my main focus. We powered our way through the exercise sets, until we arrived at the last one. We were both winded at this point. In what I hoped seemed like a natural move, I removed my shirt, tossing it over to the side. I was half-naked now, my upper body exposed for Cassi's viewing pleasure. I caught her eyes running over me, but she quickly refocused elsewhere, as if she were ashamed at herself for looking.

Without delaying any longer, I continued the workout. We struggled through the last set, dropping our weights with relief when I called time.

I high-fived Cassi once we'd caught our breath a bit. "Great job, Cassi. I could tell you really pushed yourself through those hammer curls."

"To be honest, it was stubbornness as much as anything. I don't usually lift that much."

"Whatever the reason, you did good. But let's cool it down now. I know I don't have to preach to you about the importance of stretching."

We went through the various cooldown exercises I'd planned, and I caught Cassi sneaking peeks at my body another couple of times. Still not enough by itself, but another good sign.

When we finished our child's pose stretch, I stood first and helped Cassi to her feet. Her hand seemed so delicate and soft--I held on a second longer than I should have. Hoping she didn't notice, I changed the subject.

"So, I wanted to let you know that I'm creating an official announcement for the clinic about my workout class. Hopefully, I'll have it out in a week or two. But do you think you can send me a positive review for me to include? If you put in a good word for me, I'm sure that will help raise interest."

"Yeah, I can do that." Cassi said. "I am definitely lifting more with you pushing me compared to what I was doing at home."

"Thanks. And I know you go back to your own clinic next week, but would you mind continuing the workouts here with me too? At least until I get some actual clients first?"

Cassi looked away, avoiding my eyes. "It would be a bit inconvenient for me, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, Ian, these have been great, but it'll be different when I have to drive an extra twenty minutes back to my home clinic. I'm not sure I can get up any earlier than I'm doing now."

Shit. I knew the end of the workouts would mean the end of my seduction. I decided to push a bit further.

"Hey, I understand. And it's completely your call. But what if we cut our workouts down by twenty minutes? I can condense them, then you still have time for your shower and drive back to your clinic--all without having to wake up earlier."

I saw Cassi considering my offer, but before she could make a decision, I hit her with what I hoped was a clever move.

"Besides, you don't want to be like the patients who start something good and quit early do you?"

Cassi laughed. "Oh, that's sneaky. Appealing to my inner-clinician. Fine. I'll give you another week, and then I'll reassess. But this is still a free trial, right? After all, I'm basically advertising for you now."

"Just one week? That's not enough time for me to get my announcement made and recruit people. Make it two weeks at least?" I said, trying to buy more time.

"Nope. You get one week with a reassessment. And if that means you have less time to advertise, I guess that just means you better make your time count." Cassi winked at me, as she pulled up her bag and made her way to the women's shower.

Well, not as much as I'd hoped, but at least I had another week locked down. With luck, that would be all I'd need. I'd already decided how I was going to make my move.

Work that day was easy enough. I'd somehow forgotten about Casual Friday, so I was pleasantly surprised to see Cassi back in jeans and a T-shirt again. With my newfound respect for her body, I had a difficult time keeping my eyes off her. The way her tight jeans highlighted her movements was just too much to resist. I think Cassi may have even caught me staring once, but she pretended like she didn't notice.

We ate lunch together again, and I was admittedly sad it would be our last for a while. I'd come to enjoy our talks; I was going to miss them after she left. Cassi had a way of connecting with me that I hadn't experienced before. I think it may have been something about the way her blue eyes look at me; they seemed to sink into me rather than just touch my surface. I had to admit if Cassi had been single, I would have considered dating her. She was a far cry from one-dimensional #faithandfamily, indeed.

As the Friday workday came to a close, I took as many mental pictures of Cassi as I could. It might be the last time for months that I saw her dressed in clothes that flattered her. But at least I had our workouts to look forward to.

Over the weekend, I assessed my progress in seducing Cassi. She clearly found me physically attractive, and my personality was at least semi-compatible with hers. Cassi knew that I found her attractive as well, and she hadn't done anything to dissuade me. We'd even flirted a bit over the past week, although I doubt Cassi would allow herself to characterize it that way.

On its own, none of this really meant anything definite, of course. I'd gotten this far with plenty of women who ultimately were busts. But I decided it was enough to justify pushing my seduction to the next level. Especially with just a week of guaranteed time left with Cassi, I needed to get a move on.

With this in mind--plus Cassi's request to shorten the workouts to account for her extra driving time--I decided to change our workout style. Rather than weight-lifting and body-weight exercises, I would introduce Cassi to kickboxing. Kickboxing is physically intense; perfect for shorter workout periods. But it also has strong potential for partner work, which was a key point for the next part of my plan.

Monday's workout served as a transition period. I taught Cassi the basics of kickboxing: jabs, crosses, feet movement, etc. On Tuesday, I introduced her to hooks and combos. Wednesday, I began to act as a partner for her, holding targets for her to hit and giving her someone to mirror. I really enjoyed that session because it gave me a sense of our physical compatibility--we fit very naturally it seemed.

Thursday is when I made my move.

The beginning of the workout was essentially just a review of what we'd done earlier in the week. Nothing special. But after the first half of our workout, I sprung my trap.

"Cassi, I'm impressed with how well you're picking this up. It took me much longer to get used to the fluid movements of kickboxing."

"Must be experience from having to wrangle my kids together all the time," Cassi shrugged, but I could tell she appreciated the compliment.

"Must be. But what do you say we try some jiu-jitsu techniques? If you're looking for a short and intense workout, there's not much better than that. Plus, it's good self-defense knowledge to have."

I don't know if Cassi knew what jiu-jitsu was or not, but frankly I didn't care. I just needed her to agree. And agree she did.

"Yeah, we can give it a shot. Just nothing too intense. I'm already tired." Cassi fanned her face with her hands dramatically.

"Don't worry. Today will be mostly just teaching anyway. So, normally in self-defense, you want to avoid ending up on the ground. Much harder to escape and your chance of injury is much higher. You can think of jiu-jitsu as what to do if you do end up in that worst-case scenario. Let me walk you through some basic positions. Would you mind lying flat on the mat for me with your knees up?"

"Uh sure," Cassi said, looking down next to her as she lowered herself to the floor.

"Okay. Now you're in that worst-case scenario. Usually if you're in this position, your attacker will either try to jump on you or kick you while you're down." I walked towards Cassi's head and feigned some kicks at her.

"We can go over kick avoidance later, but the short version is you want to put your own legs between you and your attacker, before working back to a standing position."

Cassi spun herself on the ground so her legs were aimed at me, and then she jabbed at me weakly with her foot. I laughed.

"Yes, like that. Only better. But like I said, today I want to focus on what happens if your attacker follows you down. There's two basic positions you can end up in. Mounted and guard. I'll show you mounted first. Fair warning, I'll be laying over you, but I'll make sure I don't squish you or anything. That okay?"

"Uh sure," Cassi said again, this time with just a bit of hesitation.

Before giving her a chance to reconsider, I stepped over Cassi so that my legs were on either side of her body. Then I lowered myself down over her into a traditional mounted position; basically, I was straddling her core with my knees resting underneath me to support my weight. It was quite the compromising position, to put it mildly. I kept the initiative going so Cassi wouldn't have time to dwell on it.

"So, from here, your attacker is more than likely going to try one of two things. Either they're going to pummel your head... or choke you." I mimed both of these gently, very aware of how much power I had over Cassi at the moment. "Fortunately, the ways to protect yourself are similar in both scenarios. I'll show you those later, but in the interest of time, let me show you what your ultimate escape goal is."

Cassi nodded obediently. I knew she had to be as aware of her precarious position as I was, but I had a feeling she wasn't going to put a stop to it. After all, I was just coaching her, right?

"First, you want to go into a bridge position, forcing my body to fall forward above you. Yes, I know I'm much bigger than you, but with the right mechanics, you'd be surprised what you can do. Go ahead. Try it," I encouraged.

Cassi took a second to ready herself before thrusting upwards against me. Playing along, I allowed myself to fall forward so that my chest was now above Cassi's face, my hands outstretched on the ground behind her.

"Great job. Now see where my elbow is? I want you to use both hands and grab my right forearm. Pull it to the ground, collapsing my elbow and forcing my body to the side."

Cassi did so, and I didn't even have to fake losing my balance.

"Perfect. Now this part is the trickiest, so it's okay if you don't get it to work. But take your right leg from under me, hook it around my waist, and then use your left leg to push against the ground. Your goal is to swing up from your right side and basically flip yourself over me."

Cassi mentally ran through my instructions, trying to set herself up properly. She moved her leg back and forth, experimenting with the movement, before pushing up in a sudden burst. It wasn't fully coordinated, and I could have resisted if I wanted, but I obligingly let myself fall off to Cassi's side.

"Not bad for a first attempt. Like anything, practice makes perfect. From here, you could either mount me yourself... or run away. Normally, you'd want to choose the second option. But what did you think?"

Cassi looked flustered, and I'm sure it was only partly from her exertions. "I think I definitely need more practice. If you were a real attacker, I'd be in trouble for sure. I know you were taking it easy on me."

"Not as much as you might think," I replied. "But let's do one more before we call it a day. Let me show you guard-position. Back on the ground with your knees up again."

This was the key moment. As compromising as mounted position was, guard was even more so. Under normal circumstances, there's no possible way Cassi would have ever allowed a man into the position I was about to put myself in.

But this is where Cassi's #faithandfamily was going to work against her. See, Cassi thought of herself as a good mom and a good wife. And I'm sure she was. But she took her goodness for granted, as many #faithandfamily women do. They love their husbands and know they would never cheat on them, unlike the morally-inferior adulterers of the world. But it's exactly this pride that gets them in trouble.

You see, their supreme self-assuredness lulls them into a false sense of security. They believe that even if some smaller boundaries are crossed, especially for a reasonable cause, it will be fine because they'll put a stop to anything that truly goes too far. But for a guy like me who is committed to their seduction, and smooth enough to cross these lines a little at a time without raising alarm bells, when the time finally comes for these women to say no, they'll realize they either can't... or don't want to. And that's when I have them.

I was now about to put Cassi to the test.

Cassi was lying with her back on the mat once more, with her knees in the air like before. This time though, rather than mount her, I kneeled in front of her legs, spreading them open and pulling myself between them. I then leaned over her, my hands on either side of her body for support. We were essentially in the missionary position, just with clothes on. But I still needed to maintain the illusion of the workout for just a bit longer. I fought (only half-successfully) to keep my erection down.

"Okay, now wrap your legs around my torso. You basically want to control me with your legs and prevent me from reaching the mount position from earlier."

"Okay, like this?" Cassi said, following my instructions and gripping me tightly between her thighs. I knew she had to be feeling the sexual tension as much as I was, but she was doing a good job hiding it. It took all my willpower to not force myself on her right then. Physically, I was more than capable, but if Cassi submitted to me, I wanted it to be of her own free will.