Seducing My Married Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than her usual underwear, Cassi was wearing fancy dark blue lingerie that contrasted beautifully against her pale skin. In all our sessions together, I'd never seen Cassi wear something so deliberately sexy.

"You like it?" Cassi said as she spun around, showing off her body to me.

"Very much so," I said, unable to tear my eyes from her.

"Good. I bought it just for you. Why don't you take me to your bedroom and show me exactly how much you like it?"

As if in a trance, I stood and took Cassi by the hand. For a moment, I stared down at her, drinking her in. Even after all our times together, Cassi's body still entranced me. It was like my brain had become stuck on it; like it couldn't process the difference between my first impression of Cassi and my impression now. Lanky, boring, unfeminine Cassi vs ultra-feminine, gently-curved, red-headed goddess Cassi. I was driven by a deep need to explore every inch of her body--just to make sure it was still real.

If this was our last time together, I was going to make sure I had her memorized inside and out.

"I hope you're ready for this," I said, as I squatted down by Cassi's side. I placed one arm behind her knees and the other behind her back. In a sudden motion, I swept her upwards against me, now carrying her in my arms.

Cassi let out an exhilarated giggle. "Holy shit, Ian. I was definitely not ready for that."

"Hey, not my fault you didn't specify how I brought you there," I said, as I carefully steered Cassi through my hallway to my room. Once inside, I gently laid her on the bed.

"Now, where were we?" I said, stripping off my shirt and pants, but leaving my boxers. "Oh, right. I was showing you how much I liked your body."

I climbed onto the bed over Cassi and began kissing her as we pressed against each other. I ran a hand over her face and through her hair as I continued to explore Cassi's lips with my own. She was so soft and warm and eager to receive me. I could feel her smile against my mouth.

I could have taken her then, but we were just starting. I broke the kiss and leaned back so that I was kneeling between Cassi's legs. I began to run my hands over her skin, starting with her navel and working upwards across her chest, and then over each arm, one at a time. I was creating a mental map of her body, noting every perfection and every perfect flaw I ran across. I noticed the soft freckles on her arms, the stretch marks across her stomach, and the way her long red hair splayed out underneath her body like a blanket. I noticed the gentle way her legs blended with her hips, the way her lingerie emphasized her curves, and how the wedding ring she'd neglected to remove glinted in the bedroom light. I noticed it all.

"Cassi, you really are a goddess," I said, repeating my favorite word for her.

"Well, then, treat me like one," Cassi said softly.

"As you wish," I said, finally ready to get down to business.

I crept down the bed so that my head was at Cassi's hips. I reached for Cassi's inner thighs and spread them slightly, giving me more room. This part I'd become experienced at. I rubbed along Cassi's pelvis and over her blue lingerie, beginning to sensitize her womanhood. After a bit of teasing, I worked a finger under the fabric and continued the same motion.

I could feel her wetness already, and her private scent reached my nostrils just a moment later. I continued to play with Cassi for a bit longer, but then I moved to the next stage. As good as Cassi's new lingerie bottoms looked, they were blocking my ultimate prize. I began to pull on them, signaling to Cassi to raise her hips. She did so, and I slid the lingerie off her legs, tossing them to the floor beside me.

I leaned forward again as Cassi spread her legs wide open, allowing me free access to her pussy. As I dove into it, I saw Cassi staring at me with lustful anticipation. I began to eat her out, using all the knowledge about her sensitive spots I'd gained over the past year. I was in heaven, watching her body respond reflexively to my tongue's attention, inhaling her musk, and tasting her in my mouth. As Cassi reached the point of no return, she grabbed the back of my head and shoved me against her, her legs beginning to tremble. Despite the uncomfortable position, I managed to keep up my work on her, and Cassi gasped sharply just a few moments later. Her orgasm passed through her body, and finally she released her hold over my head. I fell onto my side, catching my breath.

We lay there for a moment, recovering, before Cassi spoke. "I guess that means you liked my surprise, huh, Ian?"

"Oh, we're not done yet," I teased as I rolled over and removed my boxers, releasing my cock at last.

I crawled over her spread legs, so that our bodies aligned, my frame dwarfing hers underneath it.

"I'd hope not," Cassi shot back as she reached down and grasped my cock in her hands. "I haven't even gotten to say hello to him yet."

Cassi teased the head of my cock with her hands before she began to tug gently on it. I let her work on me for a moment before I slid back slightly. It was time for the main event.

My cock was at full attention as I aimed it at her opening. I slipped my head inside her but took my time in pressing the rest of the way. I wanted to savor this.

Struck by sudden inspiration, I grabbed one of Cassi's legs and passed it in front of my body onto my other side. Now, instead of being between Cassi's legs, they were both on my right side, one stacked on top of the other. Cassi was still on her back, but her lower body was now twisted to the right, allowing me to see her ass. We'd never done this position before, but it was a good one. I could see all of Cassi's best parts at once.

I began to thrust against Cassi, causing her small breasts to bounce slightly within her bra. I never tired of the sight of Cassi's tight little body taking my full length, nor the sensation of her pussy as it held me in its grip. I began to fuck her vigorously, as if she were a common streetwalker, rather than a church-going mother of two.

For her part, Cassi's response was certainly less than than motherly. She stared deep into my eyes, hands gripping the bedsheets tightly, as she began to rock herself in time with my thrusts. I could see the hunger plain on her face, her lustful need for me to dominate her overpowering any pretense of decency. Once, I never would have imagined Cassi's innocent face could make such a blatantly horny expression, but here it was.

I was quickly approaching my threshold, but Cassi beat me to it.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as she suddenly stopped her rhythm against me. I didn't stop though, continuing to pound against her soft thighs, riding out the orgasm that now gripped Cassi. She moaned in pleasure, teeth and hands both clenched tightly until her ecstasy subsided at long last.

Normally, I would have been close behind her, but as soon as Cassi returned to earth, I pulled out, essentially edging myself. My body screamed at me to finish the job, but if this was to be my last time with Cassi, I was going to make it count.

Cassi took a second to recover before she noticed my unfinished state. "You're still not done?" she asked incredulously.

"I came close that time, but I haven't fully unwrapped my present yet," I said, pointing to the bra Cassi was still wearing. "I'm up for round three whenever you are."

Cassi smiled seductively. "Oh, I'm still plenty fired up, don't you worry about that."

"In that case, why don't you get on top for me? I'm all worn out," I said, feigning exhaustion, as I flopped onto the bed beside Cassi.

"You just want an excuse to watch me work," Cassi accused.

I shrugged. She wasn't wrong. I loved seeing Cassi ride me. An innocent woman like her had no business being as good at the cowgirl position as she was.

"Fine, but I'm doing it how I want to do it," she said, as she sat up and swung herself over me.

I was still fully erect, but Cassi didn't take me in right away. Instead, she sat near the base of my cock and stroked me for a bit, pushing the head of my cock against her stomach. I didn't need any foreplay, so it seemed like an unnecessary tease. But when I tried to move Cassi onto my cock, she slapped my leg with mock sternness.

"I told you, Ian. We're doing this my way. If you need a distraction, I think my bra's feeling a bit constrictive."

I didn't need to be told twice. As Cassi continued to play with my cock, I leaned up and reached behind Cassi's back for the clasp. After a bit of fiddling, I finally released it and slid it over her arms, throwing it off the bed with the rest of our clothes. With Cassi's boobs free at last, I began to fondle them, occasionally tweaking her nipples, which were tented in a state of full arousal.

We played with each other's bodies for several seconds, before at long last, Cassi moved over my cock and impaled herself on it. I watched myself disappear into her, marveling at how well she took my length. She sat on me for a moment, adjusting to this position before she began to rock her hips against me.

Cassi knew how to ride my cock to completion--as she'd shown many times in the past--but now she was riding for her own pleasure. Pushing her weight onto my chest, she rubbed her pussy against my pelvis, essentially masturbating herself on it. Cassi knew that she was teasing me this way; I needed her to go up and down, not back and forth.

But my own concerns faded somewhat as I saw Cassi's pleasure continue to grow. Cassi knew what she wanted from my body, and she was taking it. Such straightforward desire from a woman is incredibly sexy to me, and I was more than happy to watch. Besides, I knew my time was coming.

"Oh fuck, Ian. Your cock feels so good inside me," Cassi gasped. I could tell from her eyes that she was already back on her way to the atmosphere. Sure enough, an intense minute later, Cassi began to moan uncontrollably. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! OH FUCK!"

Cassi practically collapsed on top of me as she lost control of her muscles. I felt her whole body shudder around my cock as her most powerful orgasm yet tore through her slender body. This time, it took Cassi several moments to regain her breath. Sweat was beginning to drip from her skin.

I, on the other hand, was still not done. After giving Cassi a brief respite, I shifted my legs under her, bringing my heels closer to my body for leverage. I began to thrust upwards against Cassi, finally ready to release my pent-up lust. I wrapped my arms around Cassi's body, holding her in place against me as I began to fuck her pussy for everything I was worth. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the air as Cassi leaned down and kissed me.

We poured ourselves into each other's mouths, months of passionate fucking culminating in this moment as we connected at both ends. It was like we knew this was the last chance we had to give ourselves to each other, and we did, utterly and completely.

My bliss was so overwhelming I barely noticed my approaching orgasm until it was too late. Not even having the chance to pull out, I released, shooting my seed deep into Cassi's womb, my hips still trying to push myself even further into her interior. I held Cassi tightly against me, desperately and futilely trying to hold onto our primal connection, but it was already fading.

As my cock began to soften inside Cassi, reality began to sink back into my brain. "I'm so sorry, Cassi. I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, Ian. I'm on the pill. Besides, it's kind of nice feeling you inside of me like this." Cassi said as she kissed me one last time. "That was our best fuck yet."

"You sure you don't want to try it again tomorrow?" I said, staring up at her as I brushed stray hairs away from her face.

Cassi didn't respond, but instead pulled herself off me, my limp cock slipping from her freely, still covered in semen.

"I think we should let this be the one we end on," Cassi eventually spoke, as she stepped onto the floor. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real fast and clean myself up."

I lay on the bed, catching my breath as Cassi took care of herself. After a few seconds, though, I also left the bed and made my way to where Cassi's discarded lingerie had landed. I played with the fabric for a moment; its softness reminding me of Cassi herself.

Cassi came out of the bathroom then, spotting what was in my hands. "You can keep those if you want. Consider it a memento. Bathroom's all yours if you need it."

She walked by me and out the bedroom door. I debated following her, just to hold her against me, but my bladder needed attention. I took the time to relieve myself first, then followed Cassi out.

By the time I reached the main entrance into my apartment, Cassi had already put her dress back on. It looked like she had been about to sneak out the door.

"Wait, are you leaving already?" I said, walking over to her.

"I need to get home, Ian. I promised Joseph I wouldn't be out too late tonight. Don't forget--he thinks I'm at girls' night."

"Surely you can stay for just a bit longer, at least. What's another ten minutes?" I said, trying to sound casual.

"Ian..." Cassi said softly, looking away.

I took her into my arms and squeezed her deeply. Cassi squeezed me back at first, but then she pushed herself away.

"Goodnight, Ian. Don't forget to check out The Gunslinger," Cassi said, pointing to the Stephen King book she'd left on the counter. She made her way to the door, and the next moment, she was gone.

"Goodbye, Cassi." I said, long after the door had closed behind her. I stood in a daze for several seconds, before I slowly went to the counter, and studied the book Cassi had left for me.

I picked it up to look at the back cover when a folded piece of paper tumbled out from between the pages. Curious, I picked it up and opened it. I quickly realized it was a note from Cassi.

In small handwriting, as if she'd tried to squeeze every useable inch out of the page, she'd written me a massive letter. I began to read.

Ian,

It took me a long time to find the words to write this to you. Our experience together is unlike anything I've ever had before, and I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, it's given me incredible highs that bring a smile to my face just by thinking about it. But on the other hand, nothing has so shaken me to my core and utterly shattered my sense of who I am. I never thought I'd be a cheater, especially not someone who cheated repeatedly and eagerly. But I am.

At first, I told myself that it was okay because I deserved to experience the pleasure you gave me. Yes, in a perfect world, it would have come from my husband. But if Joseph didn't give it to me, was it really so bad if I got it from someone else? It's not like I was cheating on him heart, mind, and soul--just physically. I was able to get myself off and then go home and be the good little wife and mother I'd always been.

Eventually, I realized I was just lying to myself. Fact was--and is--that I had broken a sacred promise to the most important man in my life. I could try and justify it however I wanted, but that was the truth.

I debated ending it with you then, but I didn't. I'm still not sure why. Maybe it was because I was afraid that when the time came, I couldn't go through with it. We both know how it worked out the first time I tried. Or maybe it was because I still loved being with you, even with the shame it brought later. Who knows. In the end, I didn't stop, and I do regret that a bit. But our sex stayed so incredible that I think I would have done the exact same thing even if I could go back in time and make a different choice.

But now that I'm moving away, I'm taking it as a sign from God that it truly is time for our connection to end. Please don't contact me once I leave. For both of our sakes, I think we need a clean break. I will always think of you fondly. I'm sure I'll fantasize about you often. And if I'm being fully honest with myself, I'm going to miss you deeply. But this is goodbye.

Take care of yourself, Ian.

--Cassi

PS--There's a line from The Gunslinger that has stuck in my mind recently: 'Go then. There are other worlds than these.' I suspect it will resonate with you just as much as it has with me.

I sat there for a moment, mind processing what Cassi had written. Then I started the letter from the beginning and read it a second time. Then a third.

As I said before, I'm a beast of a man. I look like I could enter the ring with Rocky himself and come out on top.

But after reading Cassi's letter, I may as well have been a teenage girl.

I broke down and cried.