Seducing My Married Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly like that. Now your immediate goal is to keep me from climbing over your knees or getting too close to your head with my hands. There are techniques that let you escape me from this position too, but let's not worry about that now. Instead, let's just show how you can keep your head safe. I'm gonna throw some mock punches at you. Use your legs to put some distance between your head and my hands. Even though I'm larger, you should still be able to control me. Got it?"

"I think so. Let's try it," Cassi said, concentration blanketing her face. If she felt my erection pressing against her at half-mast, she didn't acknowledge it.

I leaned back slightly and threw some slow punches towards Cassi's head. Cassi dutifully pushed me back with her legs, extending her head out of my reach.

"Excellent. You're a natural," I said, barely able to keep my rising lust from my voice. "But a real attacker wouldn't be as compliant as I am. Just to give you some extra motivation to keep learning these techniques, let me show you what you might be up against in the real world. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, but try that exercise again, only I'll be resisting you."

"Uhh, I don't know if I'm ready for this," Cassi said nervously, but I wasn't sure if she meant the exercise or not.

"Don't be nervous. This will be good practice," I said, as I started lobbing slow fists towards Cassi.

Like before, Cassi tried to use her legs to push me backwards, but this time, I fought to hold myself in place.

"You're too strong! I can't do it!" Cassi said, straining against me.

"Keep it up, you're doing great!" I encouraged, wanting Cassi to feel my power against her.

Cassi kept up a good struggle, but eventually her muscles weakened just enough for me to make my move. Using my height advantage, I stretched myself over Cassi and grabbed both her wrists. Forcefully, but gently, I pushed her arms against the mat. We were still in the basic missionary position, but with my weight directly above Cassi, pinning her hands to the floor on either side of her head.

She was completely exposed to me in that moment.

I stared down at Cassi for a couple of seconds, both of us slightly winded, letting the situation sink in. Cassi tried feebly to push against me a bit more, but quickly realized she wasn't going anywhere. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes.

"Okay, Ian, I think you..." she started, but I lowered my head towards hers, cutting her off with a kiss. Her lips accepted mine, as our faces pressed against each other softly. After that single kiss, I raised back up slightly, so I could see Cassi's expression. It would tell me everything.

She looked confused, but I could see her desire there as well. Cassi's eyes searched mine, no doubt trying to understand how she had found herself in this situation.

"Ian..." she whispered. "I'm married." She sounded almost desperate, as if realizing how much her own body was betraying her.

I didn't respond but leaned in for another kiss. Cassi accepted this one as well, and I kissed her slowly, savoring the moment. I released her wrists and took her head in my hands, cupping it as I continued to press my lips against hers. I heard Cassi moan very softly, and in that instant, I knew she was mine.

No longer concerned with hiding my erection, I pressed my hips against Cassi's. We were both still fully clothed, but my cock seemed to sense how close it was to its goal. While continuing to kiss Cassi, I shifted my weight to one side and lowered my hand to Cassi's shorts. I reached her waistband and slipped my fingers inside. I felt Cassi's wetness almost immediately. Whatever protests her mind might be sending, her body was more than ready.

I broke off our kiss and leaned backwards so that I was kneeling between Cassi's legs. Without hesitating, I hooked both hands inside Cassi's shorts and pulled on them. In response, Cassi unwrapped her legs from me and held them vertically in the air between us, allowing me to remove her shorts in a single motion. Her legs fell back down on either side of me, allowing me full view of her pussy for the first time. One the one hand, it was just a pussy. But on the other hand, it was Cassi's pussy. Cassi, my happily married, good-girl coworker, was freely displaying her most private area to me.

Not wanting to miss my chance, I quickly removed my own shorts and crawled back between Cassi's legs, my cock dangerously close to annihilating Cassi's avowed faithfulness. I used one hand to align myself with her opening, teasing her lips with my head.

"Ian, please... we can't. I'm married," Cassi begged, in a final attempt to regain control.

"It's okay, Cassi. I'm not going to change that. I'm just going to borrow you for a bit," I said, as I finally pushed myself into her.

Cassi's pussy enveloped me in its warm embrace, sending pleasure shooting through my body. I'd been inside dozens and dozens of women before, but there was something about Cassi that made this experience unique.

"My God, Cassi. You feel amazing," I said, as I slid the rest of my length into her, my hips resting against hers. I had closed my eyes for a second, enjoying the sensation of being inside Cassi, but I opened them now. Cassi was staring at where I'd penetrated her, her lust now plain on her face.

I pressed forward over her again and used my arms to pull her lithe body against me. I kissed Cassi again, our bodies fully joined. I felt Cassi melt into me, and I began to rock my hips against her. Each forward thrust sent a wave of pleasure over both of us, and I could tell Cassi was enjoying it as much as I was. I broke off our kiss so I could stare into Cassi's eyes, feeding off the desire I saw there. Her eyebrows were contracted tightly, mouth slightly open, as she wrapped her legs tightly around me, pulling me even deeper into her.

I continued to plunge into Cassi, but she never broke eye contact with me. Normally extended eye contact eventually crosses the line into awkwardness, but not in this case. It was like Cassi and I were communicating our experience to each other with our eyes alone. It was something primal and carnal I've never experienced with another woman before or since. With every thrust, I could see Cassi's bliss pushed to further and further heights.

"Holy fuck, Cassi..." I gasped, unable to look away from that penetrating blue stare. Cassi moaned softly in response, and a second later, her eyes closed suddenly, her body contracting tightly around me. She had reached her peak.

"Oh Ian..." Cassi mewed just before she was overtaken by her orgasm. I felt her thin body shudder underneath me and around my cock, pushing me over my own edge. I'd become practiced at pulling-out, and that experience was the only thing that saved me from unleashing myself inside Cassi. Jerking my hips backwards, I removed my cock from her just as it began to jet semen over her body. Each burst seemed to hit a new area, the splatters stretching from the singlet she still wore down to her strawberry red pubic hair.

I stared at the scene, desperate to mentally record every detail of our aftermath. #Faithandfamily Cassi had become #Fuckedandfulfilled Cassi.

We both took a second to catch our breath, processing what we'd just done. Cassi broke the silence first. "I... I'm gonna go clean up," she stuttered, standing up and grabbing her discarded shorts.

"You want some help?" I called after Cassi as she made her way to the women's showers.

"No. No, I'm fine. Go take care of yourself," her voice trailed away as she disappeared behind the hallway door.

I didn't think I needed a shower, but I definitely needed to pee. But I didn't want to risk Cassi trying to sneak out without talking to me first. As much as I enjoyed fucking Cassi, I didn't want to end up in another workplace mess as a result of it. I needed to see where Cassi was mentally.

And so, I quickly made my way to the men's bathroom, relieved myself, then waited back in the main lobby for Cassi to return.

After several minutes, she eventually emerged, dressed in her work scrubs, her wet hair hanging freely behind her. I noticed Cassi couldn't meet my eyes when I looked at her.

On a hunch, I put on my personal trainer demeanor. "Great job today, Cassi. I think that was your best workout yet. I think you're ready to try some more advanced techniques. I'll see you tomorrow morning?"

Cassi walked past me without responding.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning?" I said again, this time louder.

Finally, Cassi looked at me; the shame on her face clearly visible. "Yeah, see you tomorrow," she said softly, and then she was out the door.

Well, that wasn't very convincing, I thought. But I could deal with that later. For now, I needed to get ready for work. And to review some mental material I had saved, of course...

***

Friday morning, I dutifully arrived at the clinic for our 6am workout. I knew the chances of Cassi ever showing up again were slim to none, but I couldn't give up just yet.

Still, even with my hopes, I was shocked when Cassi's car pulled into the lot. When she entered the building, I immediately noticed that she wasn't wearing workout clothes though. Rather, Cassi was wearing her tight Levi's and a t-shirt--just like she had that first Casual Friday. Was this her way of showing she wanted to skip the workout pretense and get straight to the good stuff?

"As good as that outfit looks on you, Cassi, I'm not sure you'll want to workout in it," I joked.

"Ian. I'm not here to workout. I won't be working out with you again," Cassi said with a sense of finality.

"Oh, that's too bad," I said, trying to keep the disappoint from my voice. "Especially after we had a breakthrough yesterday."

"We don't have to play games about this, Ian. We're both adults," Cassi said, as she walked past me and began playing with some of the weights along the wall. I could tell she was trying to gather herself for what she'd say next.

"Here's the deal, Ian," she continued, turning to face me. "We had sex, and as much as I might wish we hadn't, we did. You're a very attractive man, and when you kissed me on the floor like that, I just lost control. I'm not excusing what I did, but I was not in my right mind either."

I started to speak, but Cassi cut me off. "Let me finish what I came to say, and then you can talk. I came here this morning one last time to let you know that what happened yesterday was a mistake. I love Joseph dearly, and it breaks my heart to know that I betrayed him. He doesn't know, and I don't know if I'll ever have the strength to tell him, but I know."

Cassi paused briefly, taking a deep breath. "Now, I'm not in a place where I can change jobs easily, and I know you aren't likely to go anywhere either, which means we'll have to see each other at work from time to time. But I need you to know that as far as anyone else is concerned, nothing has ever happened between us. We're just coworkers. That's all we've ever been, and that's all we'll ever be. Got it? That means yesterday was a one-time thing. No sly comments or trying to get handsy at work. Understand?"

I nodded but wasn't sure if Cassi was done. I could tell she'd rehearsed this.

"Okay, now you can speak," Cassi said with a big sigh.

My mind worked to process what Cassi had just said. I suspected that something like this might happen. At the time, I'd planned to take the chastisement and move on. After all, I'd already gotten what I wanted, right? A clean break would be a win. But the situation seemed off to me. There was something else here.

I stepped towards Cassi, closing the distance between us. She looked up at me, determination on her face, but I could see a flicker of uncertainty behind her eyes.

"Cassi," I said softly. "I am so sorry that you're torn up about this. But you haven't betrayed anyone. What we did is no different than you using a sex toy to masturbate with. I'm not looking to break up your family or take your husband's place. We're just two coworkers who are helping each other scratch an itch, is all."

I raised my hand slowly and put it on her shoulder. "And I don't think you're ready to end it, either."

Cassi pushed my hand away and stepped backwards away from me, but I could see the flush that spread through her cheeks. "Ian, I mean it. I'll admit that we had a connection yesterday, but it's over. Let's just move on like adults."

I was feeling bold now. I could see I had Cassi off-balance. "If that's the case, then why did you show up this morning? You could have easily said all of this in a text instead." I took another step towards her.

"I didn't want to leave a paper trail..." Cassi said defensively, stepping backwards again, keeping her distance.

"And why did you come alone? You could have brought a friend... made an excuse to bring them and then leave them in the car while you talked to me?" I stepped forward.

"Are you serious? I don't want anyone else involved in this..." Cassi stepped back. It was almost like we were dancing now.

"And why are you wearing those tight jeans that show off your body so well? You know how much I like seeing you in them. I told you the first day you wore them to clinic, remember?" Another forward step.

"These are just my casual clothes, Ian. I've been wearing them to work every Friday for the past month..." Cassi took one more step backwards, but now she was against the wall--no more room to retreat.

I smiled, sensing that I had her now. "Fair enough. And all of that may be true. But then why are you still here?"

"Because I..." Cassi started to speak, but I cut her off.

"Because deep down, you know you're not ready for this to be over. Whatever lies you've told yourself and whatever guilt-trip you're putting yourself through, deep down you know you still want me."

"That's stupid," Cassi interjected. "I know what I..."

"If you really don't want this anymore, just say it. Say, 'Ian, no. It's done. Let me leave now.' Just say the words, and I'll leave you alone, I promise."

I saw several emotions pass over Cassi's face; her internal conflict was now fully visible. "It's not that simple, Ian!" she eventually managed to force out. "We still have to have a working relationship!"

"It is that simple. And here's what's going to happen. Unless you tell me 'no' right now, I'm going to kiss you." I closed the last remaining distance between us so that my face was directly above hers. Her eyes seemed to plead with me, begging me to end her torment.

"Ian, please..." Cassi said breathlessly.

"That wasn't a no," I grinned, pressing my lips against hers.

Cassi sat there passively as I kissed her, not returning it, but not pulling away either. I broke off the kiss and used a hand to tilt her chin up towards me.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" I smiled, staring into her eyes.

"How are you doing this to me?" Cassi said meekly, still pinned between me and the wall.

"I'm not doing anything to you. Whatever you're feeling now is just you breaking free of the role you've forced yourself into."

"This isn't right. I shouldn't be letting this happen. I love my family. I love my husband." Cassi said desperately, as if she was trying to convince herself.

"I know you do. But you want this all the same," I said, as I kissed her again. This time, Cassi tentatively kissed back. Our kiss was tender but halting, like Cassi was still afraid to fully give herself over. She just needed one last push. I pulled away but kept my face close to hers, looking deep into her eyes.

"Cassi, it's okay to let yourself feel wanted. Just let go. I won't tell anyone. This stays between us."

Cassi bit her bottom lip uncertainly. "You promise?"

"I promise," I whispered, as I kissed Cassi once more. She sank into me, and I knew in that moment she had given in.

Our kiss became more passionate, and the sounds of our lips smacking together filled the air. Our breath became slightly ragged as we pressed against one another. Without breaking the kiss, I pulled Cassi into an embrace, enveloping her delicate frame with my own. I ran my hands down her body until I reached her ass, which I gave a gentle squeeze. It was on the smaller side, but supple and firm. Not bad at all for a 36-year-old mom, I thought.

As our kissing heated up, I hooked my fingers underneath Cassi's T-shirt, pulling it upwards. Cassi pulled back from me and raised her arms, allowing me to remove it and toss it to the side. I went for her bra next, unclasping it from behind her and discarding it, freeing her breasts. I took a moment to appreciate Cassi's exposed top-half. Like her ass, Cassi's breasts were modest, but they fit her body well. Her pale skin and slenderness further emphasized her femininity. How had I ever thought of Cassi as lanky? She was thinner, yes, but her curves were definitely there.

"Everything okay?" Cassi asked me uncertainly.

"Cassi," I said, still in awe. "You're stunning."

Cassi's uncertainty turned to flattered bashfulness. "Thanks," she said sheepishly, but I could tell she appreciated the compliment.

Not wanting to interrupt the flow anymore, I removed my own shirt and stepped back against Cassi, pinning her gently to the wall, our bare chests touching each other. I leaned in like I was going to kiss her, but as Cassi closed her eyes, I bent to her neck instead, planting a kiss just underneath her ear. Cassi exhaled sharply, and I knew I'd found a sensitive spot.

I began to kiss gently down her neck, appreciating the sensation of her warmth against my lips. At the same time, I began to trace my fingers over her stomach, taking in every inch of it. I was mesmerized by Cassi's body; I needed to explore it all. How had she done such a good job of hiding it from me all this time?

I reached the base of Cassi's neck with my lips, but rather than return upwards, I continued my downward path. Pressing her gently against the wall, I kneeled slightly, continuing to kiss and softly nibble Cassi's skin. I passed over her collar bone, then the center of her chest, between her boobs. Once her breasts were at eye level, I detoured to each of them, playfully flicking her nipples with my tongue, eliciting more heavy breaths.

But I wasn't done. Slowly but surely, I passed further and further down, until my mouth reached the top of her jeans. Here, I finally stopped, and I looked up at Cassi, wondering if she knew what I was going to do next.

Cassi looked at me hungrily, and I decided to indulge her. I used my hands to unbutton her jeans, then pull down the zipper, revealing her dark green panties underneath. I didn't pull them down right away though. First, I kissed over her underwear, letting Cassi feel my warm breath through the fabric. I could smell her musk in front of me, and it set me on fire to know that I was responsible for the wave of pheromones she was unleashing. Cassi may have been happily married, but her body clearly hadn't gotten the memo.

After teasing Cassi a bit through her underwear, I finally relented and tugged down on her jeans and panties. Cassi obligingly pulled her legs out one at a time, and I added her discarded clothes to the pile we'd started. Cassi's exposed pussy was directly in front of my face. I couldn't resist it anymore.

I gripped Cassi's thighs for support as I leaned forward into her crotch. I could see the wetness dripping from her vagina, and I gently lapped at it with my tongue, enjoying her unique taste. In response, Cassi shifted her hips forward, allowing me better access to her womanhood. I began to lick along her slit, letting the tip of my tongue reach just inside her lips.

Cassi moaned softly, and I looked up at her as my tongue continued its work. The pleasure was plain on her face, and I could see micro expressions of ecstasy come and go in response to my movements. I found her clit with my tongue, forcing a soft gasp from Cassi. I love eating women out, and I called on my years of experience now to give Cassi the tongue-fucking of her life.