See Emily Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,743 Followers

And so she hurried into the office, anxious to get the morning over so she could begin.

*

'So how long are you staying with PJ?' Suzy asked. The remains of the meal lay before them together with an empty bottle of wine.

Em's eyes were bright with alcohol. 'Uh, another four days,' she said. 'If he can put up with me that long.'

'You seem to get along pretty well,' Suzy observed. She lifted the new bottle from the ice bucket and poured a liberal helping into the girl's glass. 'Better than most brothers and sisters.'

'Oh yes, we do. He's always been great.'

'So what's the problem with staying with him?'

Em picked up her glass and studied her new friend over the rim. Suzy was wearing a cream linen jacket and matching slacks offset by a crisp blue blouse, which she supposed was her corporate uniform. Either way, it looked stunning with her pale skin and dark hair. 'Well, nothing really,' she said 'It's just...well – I think I might be a little bit in the way – you know.'

Suzy smiled. 'If you're thinking that PJ and me resent you being there, don't. I know that he likes having you stay, even if he's really busy at work.' She regarded the girl and decided she had drunk enough to loosen her inhibitions. 'About last night -'

'I didn't mean to listen but it was hard not to, really... the flat is so small.'

'So what did you think?'

'Pardon?'

Suzy leaned forward, her eyes on Em's face. 'I mean, it must be difficult hearing your brother...fucking.' She let the word hang for a moment. 'So what did you think when you heard us? Where you embarrassed? Were you disgusted? What did you feel?'

Em remembered how her fingers had felt rummaging in her pussy and the growing tornado of pleasure that spiraled upwards to finally burst into most intense orgasm she had ever had, and the memory brought a sudden warmth to her belly. 'No,' she said, 'I wasn't any of those. I was...well, I felt excluded – you know, the two's company, three's a crowd thing.'

'That's a pretty old fashioned saying. There's nothing wrong with three being company.'

'I guess.' Em remembered the many porn flicks she had watched with threesomes: two girls and a guy or perhaps two guys and a girl. She liked watching them...liked the thought of having more than two hands touching you, of being penetrated by more than one thing at a time. 'I've never thought of that.'

'Or done it?' Suzy asked softly.

'No.' Em gave an embarrassed little chuckle. 'There's lots of things I haven't done.'

'So why don't you do some of them?'

'I...I'm frightened I might not like it, but by then it will be too late.'

Suzy sat back in her chair. 'You know, Em, I was just like you when I came to Sydney...young, and right out of the fleshpots of Candobalin. Do you know Candobalin?'

'No.'

'It's a little town west of Sydney...about six hours drive. The most exciting thing in town is the local museum, and that's shut five days a week.' She closed her eyes, remembering. 'Most of the local guys are farmers, or farmer's sons. Good, strapping lads...good for haymaking, if you know what I mean, but in those parts a fuck is as good as a promise to marry, and I was never cut out to be a farmer's wife.' She laughed briefly at the thought of being tied to the land for the rest of her life. 'And there is no other work there, so I came to Sydney as soon as I could...and do you know what I found?'

Em shook her head. 'No. What?'

'I found a life.' Suzy laughed briefly. 'It was like...well, doing eighteen years on one planet developing all the right equipment and then suddenly being dropped onto another planet to use it. It was exciting, I can tell you, but I needed a bit of help - which was where Toni came in.'

'So who was he?'

'She. Toni with an 'i'. She was my flatmate, together with a girl called Katrina. They were both Uni students, living on a pittance but full of life and fun, and they took the cunt of the country girl and showed her how to use it.'

Em blinked at the language. 'So they were the ones who taught you – um, well, you know...'

'Yep. I was like you, Em...I thought Lesbians were all square-jawed middle aged women who wore sensible shoes and parted their hair down the middle. In fact we had one just like that in the bank in Candobalin...nice lady but she'd been in the sun so much her skin was like leather. It would have been like licking emery paper.' She paused and Em could see her mind going back to the early days when she was young, standing in the bank and laughing at the thought that women did that to each other. 'But Toni and Kat weren't like that,' she continued 'they were...well, just like you and me. Smart, young, pretty...and into guys, too, but when there wasn't one around they enjoyed each other...or me.'

Em had a sudden vision of Suzy lying on her back with her legs open and another girl eating her out, and she remembered the softness of her lips when she kissed her that morning. She felt the warmth in her tummy extend to her pussy, a dull ache that demanded attention. 'But weren't you – well, you know...embarrassed?' she asked. 'I mean, you might not have been wired for that stuff. What if you didn't like it?'

Suzy laughed. 'All it took was one kiss. It's much softer than when a guy does it, you know, and it promised that the rest of the action would be softer too – not that I mind a bit of hard sex, but I wanted to try something different.'

'And was it? Different, I mean.'

'Shit yeah! They laid me down and worked on me for an hour or so. I reckon I came about a gallon that day...little old me who'd never squirted before was suddenly gushing like a geyser. I never do that when a guy is doing me.' She regarded Em with bright eyes. 'On a scale of one to ten it was a twenty.'

Em met her eyes. The image that Suzy had painted was clear in her mind, and it turned her on. She could feel her heart beating fast and her pussy was drooling into her pants. 'So why do you still do it with guys if it's so good?' she asked.

'Because I like them, too.' Suzy explained. 'I'm not a hard core lesbian, but doing it with a chick is different. I like variety and sometimes a girl is exactly what you need.' She leaned forward over the table, her face close to Em's and lowered her voice. 'You'll know what I mean when you meet the one,' she whispered. 'You'll be sitting together talking or sharing a drink and you won't be able to take your eyes off her. You'll sense the heat in your belly and your pussy will be like a little furnace and you'll hardly be able to wait to get her home and get into her pants. And trust me, you'll know that she's ready too.' She sat back and looked at the younger girl and her eyes were bold. 'So here we are, Emily. What are you going to do? Give it a go, or walk away and spend the rest of your life wondering what you missed?'

Em sat and gazed at her. Her pussy was like a furnace, hot and dribbling into her pants. She wanted Suzy with a fierce longing but she didn't know what to say, and was frightened of doing something that she would regret later. But Suzy was right...life was too short to be frightened and there would never be a better chance than this.

'That kiss,' she whispered, and her voice was barely audible. 'The one this morning.'

'Yes?'

'I – well, I really liked it. It was like you said – you know, soft. I think -'

'I liked it too, Em,' Suzy said. She leaned forward and grasped the younger woman's arm and the skin was as smooth as warm satin under her touch. 'So do you want another one?' she asked, softly.

Em nodded, her eyes on the table.

'Well, let's go back to the flat.' She squeezed the girl's arm and let go. 'And we can do whatever you want, Em, and if you don't like it I'll stop.'

'What about PJ?' the girl whispered. 'Won't he be back soon?'

Suzy shook her head. 'He's in the city today,' she smiled. 'Not back till late. It's just you and me, kid.'

Em would always remember that walk back to the flat. Her heart was racing in her chest: boom, boom, boom, and the blood coursed through her arteries in wondrous synchronicity. It brought a clarity of awareness that seemed almost supernatural: Suzy's hand in hers, the skin damp with eagerness; the tremor of excitement in her voice, and the desperate grip of her fingers as if fearful that she would change her mind and flee. I'm going to do it, Em thought. I'm going to have another woman. I'm going to suck her tits and eat her pussy and lick up her cum, and she'll do the same to me. Part of her was crying out to stop, to take a deep breath and think about what she was doing, but the larger part was trembling with excitement. Her sex was slick with juices, seeping into her pants at the thought of what was to come, and although she was fearful she understood she could no more walk away than end her own life right there in the gutter of that quiet and empty street.

It was cool in the flat. Suzy released her fingers and smiled. 'I need to go to the loo,' she whispered. 'Why don't you get yourself ready?'

Em stood in the doorway of PJ's bedroom and surveyed the bed. She remembered the sounds she had heard coming from this room only a few hours ago: the squeak of the bedsprings and her brother's gasps as he plunged his rampant cock into Suzy's tight little pussy: and now it was to be her pussy, too, to play with as she wished. She wondered if her brother's sperm was still inside it, and whether she would taste it when her tongue was buried inside and the thought brought a punch of excitement to her belly. PJ and Em - brother and sister, fucking the same girl.

Em kicked off her sandals and undid the buttons of her dress with fumbling fingers, stepping out of it as it fluttered to the floor in a puddle of forget-me-not blue. Her breasts were bare and she cupped them briefly to lightly pinch the nibbles and then Suzy was there, treading the carpet on silent feet, and her fingers touched the little silk pants and curled under the firm cheeks to caress them lightly.

'You're beautiful,' Suzy whispered. 'So beautiful, Em.'

'And you are too.' Em turned and lifted her face to the older woman, and their lips met. The contact was like a jolt of electricity through her body and she felt her pussy spasm to release more juice into her panties. God, I'm like a river. I must be soaked.

Suzy lifted her lips from her lover's mouth and led her to the bed. 'Lie down,' she instructed. 'Close your eyes.' She watched as the younger girl stretched out and quickly shed her clothes before straddling Em's little body with her own. 'Keep your eyes shut,' she murmured and kissed her again.

Without sight Em's other senses were on overload: she heard the soft rustle of Suzy's dress falling to the floor and felt the mattress compressing, and then the electric touch of Suzy's lips pressing to her own, and the slippery hardness of her tongue. Her mouth opened like a flower and she tasted the wine they had been drinking and the scent of Suzy's skin was sandalwood and jasmine.

Em groaned softly into her lover's mouth and reached up to grasp her body. 'Be still,' Suzy instructed. She moved her face to nibble the girl's earlobe and the skin of her neck, her lips moving over the firm flesh as lightly as a shadow. There was trace of salt on her skin and the pungent bitterness of perfume where Em had dabbed it below her ears, and she heard the girl's breath rasping in her throat. Beneath the glossy skin she could feel the pitter-patter of the girl's heart, racing with excitement, and she could smell her excitement too: the warm musk of a young woman aroused.

She loves it, she thought, and I'm her first. Her lips moved over the heaving chest to the small breasts and their amazing nipples, and she latched onto one and teased it with her tongue. It was thick and rubbery and Suzy sucked it, feeling it stretch into her mouth and hearing Em's little sounds of pleasure.

'Jesus, Suzy,' the girl whispered. 'Ah, ah...O God, that's good!' She grasped her lover's head and held it to her breast and her back arched. 'Fuck, ah fuck...ugh, suck it, that's right,' and she gave a sigh of contentment.

Suzy let go of the nipple and watched as it sprang free from her lips, thick with excitement and coated in a sheen of saliva. She pressed her mouth to Em's flat little belly and slid her lips towards the elastic of the tiny white panties. The scent of the girl's arousal was much stronger now, a sort of oily odour that coated the back of her throat and seduced her senses, drawing her tongue towards its source like a magnet. She pressed her lips to the wet material and dabbed her tongue against it to force the fabric between the lips, and was rewarded by a loud moan.

Em's voice was gusty and broken. 'Ah...ah,' she whispered. 'That's it! Push it in....push it in!' Her fingers fluttered in Suzy's hair like broken birds and the flat plain of her belly contracted with the delicious sensation.

Suzy pulled aside the gusset of Em's pants and regarded her pussy. It was swollen, the outer lips fat and pink and bathed in a sheen of silver juice. She could see into the girl's body, the flesh a delicate pink with a lustre like mother-of-pearl. A trickle of translucent juice dribbled from between the inner lips and hung like a semi precious stone at their threshold, and she dipped her face to capture it before leaning back to savour its oily texture. The taste spurred a sudden surge of lust and she bent again and inserted her tongue between the fat wet lips and scooped more juice into her mouth.

Em's head thrashed from side to side and a low moan burst from her lips. She had watched girls doing it on the porn sites but nothing had prepared her for the waves of raw pleasure surging through her body. She grasped her knees and lifted them to better expose herself and her torso rotated to thrust her quivering cunt harder against Suzy's mouth. The movement squeezed out more juice and for a moment Suzy thought the girl was squirting, but this cream was thicker than cum juice. It smeared over her chin and cheeks and it was fresh and delicious.

Suzy held the girl's thighs and bent to her task with gusto. She laid the flat of her tongue against the tiny crimped anus and drew it upwards over the bridge between the two holes and then over the fat, weeping lips, the tip pressing against the girl's clitoris with each stroke. She remembered the things that Toni and Kat did: how their little pointed tongues ploughed into her own furrow, and she curled her tongue to do the same. It scooped out Em's cream and channeled it into her mouth where it gathered as thick as custard before dribbling down her throat. She's so wet, Suzy thought. Wetter than Toni and Kat. Wetter even than me. She wondered if the girl would squirt and her cunt contracted at the thought.

Em was in heaven. Each long stroke of Suzy's tongue raised her arousal one level, like a ratchet lifting a vast plain of unimaginable pleasure into the sky, clicking higher and higher. Her heart was racing, racing, thudding in her chest and her little body jolted and thrashed under the relentless onslaught of Suzy's mouth. Up and up, impossibly higher. She could feel how Suzy's tongue curled into her wet, twitching flesh, and her anus crimping as if it were trying to capture the slippery intruder. Up and up she climbed, into the blue-grey stratosphere where the air was thin; up and up, her breath rasping in her lungs and the light fading into a grainy darkness shot through with bright pinpricks of swirling pleasure... and then she was there - balanced on a pinnacle in a black void where everything had stopped except for the frantic beating of her heart and the lapping, lapping tongue sliding over her cunt.

The crashing release of her orgasm surged through Em's body and she shrieked with the intensity of it. Her pussy contracted violently and a jet of fluid was forced from her body to splatter against Suzy's restless lips. Wave after wave followed, like surf breaking on the black rocks of a reef - a creaming, swirling maelstrom of pleasure that shook her body as if it were a doll, and her limbs jerked and shuddered like those of an epileptic. She could hear someone wailing in the background - a thin scream as if they were in pain, and part of her knew it was her voice, but she could not stop. She was aware of gripping Suzy's head, too, mashing it hard against her thrumming cunt as if to force her nose and mouth and lips inside her body: and still it went on, a churning, irrepressible force of such magnitude that she thought her heart might explode.

And at last the storm subsided and the crashing waves grew still and calm. Em opened her eyes and found the world was still there, just as it had been before: her brother's room and the bed and the dresser – and Suzy too, smiling from between the open thighs with her face smeared in her juice. She crawled up the bed to lie beside the girl, and touched her lips.

'Sounded like a good one, Em,' Suzy whispered, and she leaned forward and kissed her. 'Now, when you're ready we'll start with lesson two.'

*

PJ pushed opened the door to the flat, his keys in his mouth and his hands full of shopping. Suzy was sitting on the lounge sofa and she looked up as he entered.

'Hey,' she greeted him. 'How was your day?'

'Good, I guess.' He set the bags down on the kitchen bench. 'Well, as much as any trip to the city is good.' He regarded her. 'I didn't expect you until later.'

Suzy shrugged. 'Em needed a bit of help finding her way around town and I took some time off work.'

'That was kind.' He leaned forward and kissed her. 'Where is she?'

'In the bathroom.'

'It's nice to see you guys getting on. I told you you'd like her.'

Suzy smiled up at him. Yesterday she would have agreed that she liked Em, but now ...well, she wasn't sure if it was an adequate word. After a couple of lessons the girl had proven to be the most adept little licker she'd ever experienced. She recalled the seemingly unending stream of mind shattering orgasms they had given each other and her toes curled at the thought. 'Like' just wasn't the right word.

'She's a great kid,' she replied. 'I'll be sorry when she goes.'

'Me too. I feel bad I haven't been able to spend more time with her.'

'There's still time,' Suzy said. She glanced down the corridor to check the bathroom door was still closed. 'She's very attractive. How come she doesn't have a guy yet?'

PJ shrugged. 'Dunno, really. She went out with a guy a couple of times and then seemed to go right off the whole idea. She seems happy to spend her time at home, mostly.' He strolled into the kitchen. 'Do you want a beer?'

'Sure – thanks.' Suzy watched as he fetched two bottles and flopped down beside her. 'I guess there's time. How old is she, anyway?

'Nineteen last April.'

Suzy was surprised. Em certainly didn't look that old, but the small stature and baby face gave an impression of extreme youth. 'Is she gay, do you think?' she asked.

'Nah. I've not noticed any particular girlfriends. I think she's just shy.'

'She doesn't seem shy with me. Do you think she's hot?'

PJ took a swig from the bottle and laughed. 'Christ, Suzy! What sort of question is that? She's my sister!'

'Well you're a guy and I just wondered if you find her attractive, that's all.'

'Sure. If I wasn't her bro and didn't have you, I'd want her.'

'Good answer.' Suzy rolled over the sofa and cuddled up against him. 'So you fancy your sister...that's really naughty,' she murmured. 'You'll have to tell me all about it.'

PJ knew her well enough to know there was a game involved. 'So what do I get in return?' he asked. He put the bottle to his lips and drank another mouthful. 'What's in it for me?'

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,743 Followers