See Emily Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And Toni and Katrina and God knows how many others.' Em was laughing.

'Yeah, well, a girl's got to do who she's got to do,' Suzy replied. 'Anyway, there I was, as horny as a stoat on heat and none of the guys I knew would touch me with a fifty foot pole and I was getting pretty pissed off. I'd told Dan to back off a couple of times but he just kept saying the guys weren't good enough. After a while it got to my self-confidence...you know, I figured that if I was worth anything then guys would fight for me but they didn't so it must have been me who was worthless. And then we had the Prom night. I'd saved all my money to buy a nice dress and I washed and showered and trimmed my vag and put on my very best underwear. Mark Reynolds from the senior class guys had asked to partner me and I was pretty excited. All the girls liked him because he was smart and he drove a beautiful old FJ Holden that him and his Dad had restored.' She laughed softly. 'He loved that car more than anything, which proved to be my downfall.'

'How come?' Em asked. She felt the warmth of Suzy's hand in her own and sensed that wherever this story was going it would help her, one way or the other.

'Dan found out about Mark asking me to the Prom and went to see him. Told him if he didn't want to see his car with pickaxe holes in every panel he'd better phone me and cancel.' She shook her head. 'I got the call the night of the dance, and there I was with my dreams in tatters and my new dress hanging in the wardrobe with nowhere to go.'

'So did you go?' Em asked. She remembered her own prom night and how excited she'd been, and she recalled what had happened afterwards. She thought that if she could have her time again she would have stayed at home too, but it was easy to look back and wish.

'Shit, no. Dan offered to take me but I told him to shove it where the sun didn't shine. Can you imagine what everyone would have thought if I'd turned up with my brother as my partner? It made me realise how fucking controlling he'd become...like a shadow over everything I did. I told him I was leaving in the morning and would never speak to him again, and then I went to bed and cried for a couple of hours.' Suzy broke off as they turned the final corner before the house. 'Ah, here we are!

Em squeezed her hand. 'Don't stop. I want to know what happened.'

'Sure.' They entered the flat and Suzy put the keys on the dresser. 'Fancy a drink?' she asked.

'Yep. Is there any wine?'

Suzy poured two glasses, watching as Em settled on the sofa. A ray of afternoon sunlight lay in a bright strip across her face and Suzy was struck by the symmetry of her features. She's like a beautiful little kitten, she thought. So eager to play and share whatever scraps of life you give her. She remembered her words to PJ about Em wanting to share her dream, even if it was only for a while. It was just like the words to a song she remembered. How did it go?

Emily tries but misunderstands, ah ooh

She's often inclined to borrow somebody's dreams till tomorrow...

Well, that was fine, Suzy thought. Perhaps she could help Em build her own dream. A sudden flush of excitement surged through her mind at the journey she would take the girl on, and the unimaginable pleasure it would bring to all involved.

She carried the glasses into the lounge and handed one to her before sitting down. 'So where was I?'

'In your bed, crying.'

'Yeah, right. I was feeling sorry for myself. The anger had gone and I was back to thinking I wasn't good enough for anyone...you know, I somehow figured that Dan was right, and he'd saved me from total embarrassment.' She laughed, a dry little self-effacing sound. 'How fucked up was that?! Anyway, the next thing the door opens and in he comes, creeping up to my bed.' She glanced at Em's face. 'I've never told anyone this – not even PJ, although I came close to it last night. It was five years ago, Em. Five long, fucking years and yet the memory is as clear as if it were only five minutes.'

'Tell me,' Em whispered. There was a heat in her belly. She knew what was coming and was desperate to hear it. 'It will be our secret.'

And so Suzy told her.

*

Her brother's voice in the darkness. 'Are you awake, Suz?'

'Yes.'

'I came to see if you were all right.' Suzy could hardly see Dan but his voice was close to the bed. 'Can I come in?'

She pulled the bedclothes aside and he slithered in, his skin warm against hers. 'Mum's gone out,' he said. 'With Mary, I think.'

'And Jim?'

'Out partying somewhere.'

So they were alone in the house. 'What time is it?' she asked.

'Just after eleven. Look, I'm sorry about the dance. I just can't bear the thought of you -'

Suzy put her arm around him and pressed her face to the hollow in his neck. 'I know.' Her voice was muffled. 'I know, Dan. But you can't treat me like that.' She could smell the alcohol on his breath. Dan tended to be remorseful when he had been drinking.

'I know' he sounded miserable. 'And I know why you're angry...but those things you said to me. I've been so worried -'

'I am angry Dan. You just can't keep doing this.'

'I was trying to look after you, Suz.' He turned to face her and he reached out and touched her face, his fingertips sliding over her skin as lightly as a shadow. 'I love you,' he said and his words were timid, whispered into the darkness as if fearful of rejection.

'I know, Dan. I love you too but -'

'No,' he said. There was a catch in his voice she'd never heard before. 'I mean, I really love you Suz...more than just a brother. I've tried to let you go but I can't...I just can't bear the thought of you being with others. I...can't.' His voice was whispering, entreating her, the words pouring out like a torrent from a breached dam. She'd never heard him like this before.

'I want you to myself. I know it's not right, Suz...I've tried, I really have.' His voice lapsed into silence, waiting for an answer, for reassurance, but she was silent. 'Do you hate me for it?' he said at last, his voice pleading, begging for her to speak. 'Don't leave – I couldn't bear the thought of you not being here.'

Suzy lay and listened to his stumbling words, and a fierce joy flared in her eyes. It was as if a ray of sunlight had suddenly pierced the dark shadow of oppression. In an instant she understood that she could be in control, not him, but she had to cement her power now, before the alcohol and remorse wore off and he was back to his usual self. A feeling of euphoria fizzled in her brain and her loins were suffused in warmth at the thought of what she would do.

'You've been pretty mean to me,' she said, and her voice was strong and confident. 'I meant what I said – I'm going.'

'I'm sorry,' he whispered. 'I'll make it up to you somehow -'

'You have nothing I want.'

'I'll do anything.' He was almost in tears. 'Honest, Suz. I'll be different tomorrow. I'll make it up to you.'

'No,' she said. 'Make it up to me now.'

'How?' Dan was confused.

She pressed her body against him. 'How do you think?'

'Jez, Suzy! You're my sister! I can't -'

'I was going to let Mark Reynolds fuck me tonight,' she said, 'until you spoiled it. Now you can do it.'

'Suzy -'

'Do it, or I'll be gone in the morning.' She slipped her hands under his jocks, her fingers moving swiftly to his cock. He was already hard and her fingers circled the hot straining flesh. 'And we'll do it the way I want, Dan.'

He groaned at her touch, his prick swelling harder. 'Jez,' he said again. 'Ah, fuck, Suz. That's...ah, good.'

Suzy released him. 'Get out of bed and take off your jocks,' she said, 'and pull the curtain back.' She watched as he did, and her nightie followed in a whisper of satin.

'Pull the bedclothes back – that's right...now eat me.'

The street lamp cast pale squares of light on the wall by her bed and she watched him crouch between the pale alabaster of her opened thighs. Her flesh twitched at the sensation of his tongue probing into her opening. 'Slowly,' she said. 'Just your lips, first.' She lay back on the pillow and closed her eyes to concentrate on the delicious sensation, and she felt her juices begin to ooze.

'Now the tongue,' and he obeyed, lapping at the opening and probing into her body. The level of her pleasure ratcheted up and she grasped his head to better direct him. She could hear the wet snuffle as he ate her and the odour of warm arousal filled her nostrils.

'Touch my ass,' she whispered. 'With your tongue. Lick it.'

Dan hesitated for an instant, then curled his tongue downwards as she ordered. The tip flickered against her rosebud and it twitched under the unexpected pleasure. 'Ah, yes!' she murmured, 'now wriggle it in....ah, yes, like that....just like that.'

He was tentative at first but grew more confident, his tongue lapping, lapping, sliding over her wet flesh in bold strokes, teasing the tight elastic ring of her anus and dipping into the soft wet flesh of her cunt. He lifted her thighs for better access and she rode the long waves of pleasure with small squeaks and groans, clutching his head to mash his face into her groin. In the yellow light she could see his eyes glinting as he gazed up at her, and his face shone with her juice. At last she could bear it no more and she pulled his face away.

'Lie on your back,' she demanded. 'Here, next to me. And don't move.'

Dan did as she said. His cock lay like a log on his belly and she clambered over him and lifted it upright with her fingers. She felt his hips move and pushed him down. 'Still! Don't move, I said. Now, let me do it.'

In the dim light she saw the skin had rolled back and the head was suffused with blood, a darker hue than her own flesh. It looked very big against the narrow opening to her body and for a moment her resolve weakened, but it was too late to go back. Her body was burning, longing to be violated, and she engaged the tip into her wet furrow. 'Keep still,' she whispered again. Dan was watching her face as she balanced on the tip of his cock, and he saw her catch her lip in her little white teeth as she braced herself for what was to come.

Suzy gradually lowered herself on her brother's cock. She felt the resistance like a dull ache pressing against her vulva and she checked her movement, pausing for a few moments to let the discomfort fade before starting again. The bulbous head pressed hard against her unyielding flesh and the pressure built rapidly, the ache transcending into sharp discomfort as the tip sought entry. She felt it could go no further and stopped, her eyes closed and her mouth open....God, it felt big! The pressure was relentless, the narrow channel simply too small to take the intruder; his shaft was bending under the strain despite its hardness and her vision was shot through with pinpricks of light.

And then, suddenly, her hymen ruptured. Suzy felt pain lance through her cunt as bright as the slash of a surgeon's scalpel, and she squealed as Dan's cock burst through the tattered obstruction and buried itself in her twitching body. She squealed again and lifted herself a little, looking down at the half hidden shaft and riding the long waves of pain as they washed through her. A trickle of blood oozed from between her pussy lips, as black as ink in the dim yellow light, and the breath hissed between her teeth.

'Ah, fuck, fuck,' she whispered. 'God, that hurt!' Her hands pressed against his chest, checking the depth of his penetration. 'Wait...just wait a bit.'

In the silent little room she waited, poised over her brother with his cock half buried inside her twitching flesh. Dan stared up at her without speaking, his eyes glinting in the light. Her cunt was incredibly tight, like a band of steel gripping his shaft, and the dribble of blood and juices was cool against his belly. He grasped his sister's waist and his cock twitched inside her.

At last the pain subsided and Suzy tentatively lowered herself a little more. She felt him penetrate further, the bulbous head pressing aside her tight reluctant flesh, but it was pleasurable and she grunted softly and lowered herself a little more. Gradually, bit by bit, he slid inside her until at last she was sitting on his thighs and he was fully immersed in her tight, clasping tunnel. Dan began to thrust upwards gently.

'No!' she whispered. 'Keep still!' Suzy could feel the bulbous head pressing against something vital somewhere deep inside. She began to undulate gently, tentative little movements of her body, and the pain gave way to soft waves of pleasure.

'You're fucking your sister,' she whispered. 'Your cock is inside your sister, Dan. That's soooo bad.'

'I know,' he said. 'I didn't mean to -'

'But you are.' Suzy moved her hips in a gentle rhythm – back and forth, up and down. It was so slippery...tight and slippery and wet. She could feel the ridges in her pussy rubbing, rubbing, and the warmth of his shaft was deep inside. 'Nobody must ever know,' she said.

'Nobody must ever know,' he repeated. 'I won't tell, Suz, honest.'

'And I won't either Dan,' she purred. 'As long as you are good.'

Her brother stared up at his sister. Her generous breasts were swaying with the rhythm of her body and the nipples were stiff. He glanced down at the point of their union, watching his shaft sliding up into her tight little snatch. The dark patch of virgin blood had mixed with her juices and was a pale diffused pink, smeared over his skin. He suddenly understood the terrible power she had over him, and he groaned softly in despair. 'I will, I will,' he murmured, and his hands fluttered on her waist as she moved.

'You'll fuck me again,' Suzy said. 'When I want. And I'll see who I like, when I like.'

'Yes.' He could see there was no other way.

She smiled at him. 'Then there's nothing to worry about, Dan. Enjoy yourself.' She flexed her thighs and rose up his shaft until only the very tip was inside her, balancing, watching as a dribble of translucent fluid escaped from the lips and drooled down the shaft. She laughed at the sight and sank downwards to engulf him again, and she moaned at the delicious sensation of being filled. This was so much better than her fingers.

'Touch my ass,' she said, and Dan's fingers curled around her buttocks, the tips probing. Suzy leaned forward to give him access and she moaned again as one joint penetrated the tight rubbery ring. 'That's right,' she said. 'Now fuck it with your finger.'

The street lamp threw their shadows against the wall and Suzy watched the moving figures – coal black, undulating in erotic choreography – the girl's hair swaying and her breasts capped by thick nipples and her belly rippling as she worked the stiff cock buried inside her. Each clamp of her vaginal muscles drew a soft groan of pleasure from the dark figure beneath her, and the feeling of power surged through her again. He's mine now. He'll always be mine. On and on and on, drawing him upwards, waiting for the clasp of his hands and his hissing breath to tell her he was close before she settled back and waited. On and on, the juices dribbling from her cunt like a river until his thighs were soaked and the sheets wet; on and on, until it was time.

'I'm ready now, Dan,' she whispered. 'You can move now. Cum into me. Fill me up.'

Dan thrust upwards with long, deep strokes, punching up into his sister's body. Her breasts jiggled and her head was thrust back, and his fingers gripped her waist like claws. He could hear the wet slap of her buttocks and the squelch of her cunt, and the room was filled with the odour of fucking. A series of guttural moans escaped from her throat – almost like the groans of an animal, and they spurred Dan onwards.

With a final cry he buried his shaft inside his sister as deeply as he could and let fly. A geyser of sperm erupted from the head of his cock to splatter inside her. Suzy seized his head and cradled it to her breast. The sound of his orgasm triggered her own and she tripped over the edge suddenly, her back arching as the surge of raw pleasure took her. She could feel her cunt contacting in a series of tight little spasms, drawing out his sperm like a vacuum cleaner, and she shrieked with the intensity of it. He is helpless she thought. A twitching, moaning shell there only to service me, and I have the power. The knowledge multiplied her pleasure and she writhed in ecstasy, her cunt sucking, sucking, drawing the thick, bubbling cream from his balls deep into her body.

At last it was done and she released him, watching as he flopped back on the bed. For a long moment she stared down at him before climbing off in a fluid movement. 'You can go now, Dan,' she said. 'And remember...we have a secret now.'

He crept to the door and opened it, and Suzy called to him again.

'I'm not on the pill, Dan,'

Dan stared at her with an expression of horror, his mouth moving without any sound. She laughed softly. 'Don't you like the idea of knocking up your little sister, then? Wouldn't you like to be a Dad?' Her voiced hardened. 'You can go now, Dan, and I'll let you know.'

Suzy watched as he slipped from the room like a beaten dog and she sank down onto the mattress. A dribble of sperm oozed from the swollen pink lips of her cunt to drip onto the sheets and she stared at it for a moment before gathering it on her finger and putting it in her mouth. The pungent taste of her brother's seed filled her senses, and she laughed softly at the thought of what she had done, and what she would do next.

**

'You think I was too hard on him, don't you?' Suzy could see the disapproval in Em's eyes.

The girl shrugged. 'Maybe.'

'No, I wasn't. You don't know just how controlling he'd been...I was almost a hostage in the last couple of years. I had to do something to break that cycle.' She smiled. 'But the truth is, Em, that I'd wanted him ever since the early days when we shared a bed as kids. I'd have had him anyway, one way or another, so it worked out well.'

'Did you get pregnant?' Em remembered her own experience – one night and she'd been up the duff.

'Oh no. I was due the next day anyway, so the chances were pretty small. I think some of the bleeding was the start of my period but he wasn't to know that. It was all a bluff.' She laughed. 'I kept him waiting a month before I told him it was clear, just to keep him on his toes. You should have seen his face! He'd have done anything for me...in fact he did, several times.'

'Do you still sleep with him?'

Suzy shook her head. 'We did it for a few weeks and then I moved to the city. By then we'd stopped the whole 'who controls who' thing and just went at it because it felt so fucking good.' She paused, thinking about the times they'd had and the secret pleasure they'd brought each other. 'He's married now with a baby, but I think he'd still like to do it. Sometimes he gives me hints and I guess if the circumstances were right I would, but his wife is lovely and I won't do that to her.' She regarded Em. 'The point is, I had sex with my brother and it was fucking amazing, and we're both healthy and happy and better for the experience. It doesn't have the stigma that it used to.'

'Try telling that to my Mum. I can just see her face if I told her I'd shagged PJ.' Em's voice was matter of fact, but her belly gave a little twist at even thinking the words. Sex with PJ and Suzy, together, in the big bed next door. Jesus, that would be something!

'She's the older generation,' Suzy said. 'Ever since marriage was legitimized sex with siblings has been taboo, mostly because the fear of giving birth to offspring with genetic birth defects. I could spout a whole bunch of statistics about that misconception, but I won't. With modern birth control the issue goes away anyway.'