See Emily Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,746 Followers

Em could feel her juices flowing like a river and her sex felt swollen to the point of bursting, like a sun-ripened pomegranate poised to split its glossy skin. I need him, she thought. I need to feel his hard cock sliding up into my belly. I need to watch it pressing into me. She opened her mouth to tell him but shut it again, terrified of what he might say when he discovered the truth. He still doesn't know it's me. She groaned in frustration and closed her eyes again to ride the long waves of pleasure, her muscles clenching and twitching as he ate her.

Suzy was having difficulty breathing as PJ's cock was rammed deep into her throat and his strokes were irregular. She tried to see what he was doing to Em but his balls were in the way, so she grasped the shaft and pulled it clear of her mouth.

'Why don't you fuck her, PJ?' she asked. 'Fuck her now, so I can see.'

'I will, I will,' his voice was wet. 'Soon. I just want to -'

'No...do it now.' Suzy was anxious to initiate the deed. She lifted his cock upwards, pointing the bulbous head toward the juncture of Em's thighs. 'She wants it now, PJ. Fuck her and let me watch. We can play more later....there's so much more to do.' She saw him relax his grip on Em's bottom and watched as the girl squatted lower, and she saw her little hand snake between their bodies to grasp her brother's cock.

Suzy let go of the shaft and watched with hooded eyes as Em positioned his prick against her little vulva. The swollen purple head looked massive and for a moment Suzy imagined the girl would surely split if he tried to push it in. The image of her struggling to take him caused a surge of lust, and she reached up and placed her fingers next to Em's 'Ah, yes, that's it!' she whispered. 'Put it in, honey. Push it in.'

Slowly, slowly, PJ penetrated his sister. There was pressure at first as she was very tight: the tip of his cock disappeared and then the movement ceased, as if he was gathering strength. Suzy could see her cunt lips compressing around him, the flesh almost bending inwards as he pushed. She heard Em whimper and saw her fingers grasping, trying to readjust the shaft, and she saw bubbles of juice oozing around the head as she struggled. The girl was gasping, little squeaks of discomfort as the relentless pressure built – and suddenly her pussy opened and he speared into her in a slippery rush.

'Christ!' Em's voice was strained. 'Jesus! That's fucking huge!'

There was a strained moment of silence. 'Em?' he said. 'Holy shit! Is that you?'

Em looked into the mirror without replying. She could see her brother stood behind her, his face turned to the mirror's reflection. His hands were on her hips and his loins pressed against her buttocks, and his face was white with shock.

'Fuck, Em! Jesus...I didn't know!' The hands fluttered on her back.

'Shhhh,' she said. His face was like a book: astonishment and shame and lust, each emotion painted like a flickering slide show. She could feel his cock buried inside her and she squeezed it with her vaginal muscles, as if to lock them together, and a feeling of euphoria surged through her. All of their lives PJ had been the one to take the lead, but now it was her turn.

'Shhhh,' Em repeated, 'just fuck me, PJ.' She reached back and clasped his thighs with her hands, pulling him forward and back to emphasise the point. Between her thighs she could see Suzy, staring up at their union, and beyond that her brother's balls swinging slightly as he began to thrust. She saw his eyes on her buttocks, and she felt his hands move from her hips to grasp them.

'I can feel you inside me, Bro,' she whispered, and his cock twitched at her words. 'Right inside your little sister...do you like it?'

'I...uh...I can't believe it, Em.' She could tell he was still shell-shocked, but it didn't stop the steady thrusting.

'You said you wanted me, PJ...I heard you. Well, here I am!'

PJ looked down at where they were joined. His shaft was sliding between the most perfect set of buns he had ever seen, each one just big enough to fill his hand. His sister's buns. He'd long regarded Em's ass as the standard by which all others should be judged, but that was based on the occasional glimpse of it in her swimmers. Now he was holding it, caressing the downy, firm flesh, watching as he slid his cock between their perfect curves. His cock...burrowing into his sister... fucking little Emily - and Christ, she was as tight as he had always imagined. She was moving under him, groaning with the sensation of his rod sawing back and forth, and when she spoke again her words were breathless.

'Talk to me, PJ...uh. Tell me what you feel.'

'I can feel you wrapped around me, Em. I'm sawing in and out...I can't believe its you.'

Em exercised her muscles again. 'Is it tight?'

'Fuck yes!'

'Tell me what you see.'

PJ rested his eyes on her butt cheeks again. He thought that if he never got to look at anything else ever again this would sustain him. 'I'm holding the cheeks of your ass open, Em. I can see everything.'

'Tell me.'

'Your pussy. It's wrapped around me...sucking at me. I can see the lips clutching my cock as I go in.'

'What else?'

'I can see your anus.'

The one you've just had your tongue in?'

'Yes.' Just hearing her say it was a powerful aphrodisiac. He looked down at the object of their discussion, watching the way it moved as his cock sawed back and forth into her slender body, and he remembered its texture on his mouth. She seemed to have enjoyed it too, so perhaps he could do more to that elastic little opening. 'Yes,' he repeated.

Em laughed. 'I bet you didn't think you'd ever get to do that.'

'No, I didn't,' PJ said. 'I never thought I'd be doing this, either.' He grasped her hips and buried himself into her, their flesh meeting with a slap. 'Or this -' his fingers found her nipples, stiff with arousal.

'Whatever would Mum say,' Em continued. 'I mean, if she saw us now.'

PJ considered the question but his brain couldn't comprehend the awful consequences of their mother finding out her kids were fucking. 'I guess she wouldn't be pleased.'

Em smiled at the understatement. 'I want you to fuck me at home when she's there....um, with you of course, Suzy.' She peered down between her legs. 'You're quiet. What are you doing?'

'Watching,' Suzy said. PJ's cock was about six inches above her face, sliding back and forth into his sister's slot. Em's cunt lips were bathed in silver juice and were moving, slithering back and forth on the shiny piston lodged between them. She could see a drop of liquid forming at their apex and she positioned her mouth below it, waiting to catch it on her tongue. Despite her experience she'd never watched a pussy being shafted before and the knowledge that it was brother and sister fired her lust. She lifted her head and caught the droplet on her lips, savouring the oily taste with her tongue. Somewhere above her she could hear the chorus of low moans as the two siblings fucked, and she sank back to the mattress to wait.

PJ's brain was spinning, his mind full of the amazing circumstance. I'm fucking Em. There hadn't been any build up to allow him to get used to the idea...one moment he was in the lounge thinking of his dinner and the next he had his tongue in his sister's ass. I'm fucking Em. Her hips were moving sinuously under his hands as if to capture every inch of his shaft and her cunt was spectacularly tight. He could see the ridges of her spine under the glossy skin of her back and her hair swinging over the nape of her neck as she moved. Each time he drew back the ridge of his cock appeared for an instant before her vulva closed over it, crimping the rim in a tight embrace, and a ring of fluid oozed from the point of their union. Fuck, she was tight! He could feel the seeds of his orgasm suddenly sprout somewhere in his brain, racing through his body in a tingling wave of anticipation. He tried to slow his strokes but she moved relentlessly to draw him upward.

'I...uh, it's coming, Em,' he said, and his voice was breathless and uneven. 'Ah...slow down...slow down. I'm not ready...it's too early -'

But she didn't. A powerful feeling of euphoria surged through her: the knowledge that she, little Emily Symonds, was in control. She felt her brother's hands gripping her hips to try and quell their pumping, and she heard the gasps of his breath. Her cunt was filled by him, sucking at him, drawing him in, and she worked harder to bring him on. For the first time in her life she felt the desperate need to be filled with hot, living cream, and she could not stop.

'I want you to cum into me, PJ,' she whispered. 'Fill up your little sister's cunt with your seed. Spray into me.' She began to rotate her hips whilst bearing down on the rigid shaft and was rewarded by the fluttering of his fingers on her skin. He was so deep, so deep. The end of his cock was battering something inside her, a dull ache of pain and ecstasy, and she heard the sucking noise of their coupling rising above her whispered words. 'Cum into me, PJ' she demanded. 'Spurt into me.'

PJ abandoned his attempt to hold back and he plunged back and forth into his little sister with vigour. His thighs made soft smacking noises against the soft pillow of her buttocks and he could hear the wet sucking of their genitals as they coupled together. He had a desperate need to bury himself as deeply as he could, to plant his seed far into her writhing body, and he leaned forward and grasped her shoulders to pull himself deeper. His vision tunneled until there was only her slender form below him, and he felt a great wind filling his head.

With a hoarse cry he thrust his cock forward and spurted into the wriggling girl below him. In his mind's eye he could see the head buried far into her willing flesh, pressed against her cervix as it exploded. He heard her whimpering, whimpering, her body motionless apart from the rhythmic clasp of her sex milking him, milking him: drawing the seed from his aching, twitching balls. On and on, jet after jet splattering in the tight narrow confines of her body, filling the narrow spaces between his cock and her cunt... seeping into her womb and oozing back to her vulva to bubble and froth at the point of their union. And then at last it was done and he rested his head on her back and closed his eyes.

For a minute or two no one moved. PJ could still feel her flesh twitching around him as if to draw the last few drops into her aching cunt, and then she turned her head to look back at him, her eyes shining and her lips smiling. He stared back at her, at the face he knew so well, and realised that nothing would ever be the same again. I've fucked my baby sister.

Em drew a shuddering breath at the intensity of her pleasure. She had not cum but the feeling of her brother emptying inside her was astonishing.

'Take it out PJ' she said at last. 'Let Suzy have her fun.'

PJ drew back his hips, watching as his cock appeared. The head was a deep purple coated with smears of cream, and as it bobbed free there was Suzy's face below him with bright eyes as she stared up at Em's cunt. Her face was splattered with drops of juice and her lips were drawn back in a rictus of pleasure.

She opened her mouth and caught the first drop of PJ's sperm as it fell from Em's drooling pussy. It was followed almost immediately by a thin stream that dribbled and splattered into her throat, dulling the shiny white of her teeth and coating her lips: and then a thicker discharge, stringing in a slimy cord that curled onto her waiting tongue like a glistening opal. She grunted in pleasure and lifted her head to lap the last few threads from Em's vulva before sinking back to the mattress.

'Come here, honey,' she said, 'I've got something for you.'

PJ watched them kiss. He saw how their lips touched briefly and how Suzy's tongue entered his sister's mouth, and he saw the whiteness of his cream passing between them. Em sucked briefly at her lover's mouth and then broke away to look at him. Her lipstick was smeared and a dribble of his sperm leaked from the corner of her mouth, and he could see patches of moisture on her thighs.

She regarded him briefly and then swallowed with an obvious motion, and she smiled up at him.

'It's Suzy's turn now, she said, 'and then me again. Do you think you'd be up for that?'

PJ had cum quicker than he wanted but the excitement had got to him. His cock was still massively hard though, and he knew he could go for hours now the initial pressure was past. He regarded the two girls kneeling before him, their lips wet with his sperm and their bodies shining in the light, and he knew the only impediment to absolute pleasure was the limit of their imagination. He remembered how tight Em's little ring had been on his tongue, and the tricks that Suzy had hinted at in the past but never shown him, and his belly twisted at the thought of the pleasure still to come.

'Of course I am, Sis,' he said, and he bent his mouth to Suzy's cunt.

*

The sun was shining when Em awoke, and she lay for a while in the quiet, empty flat thinking of the night. Her pussy was aching and she drew aside the sheet and examined it: regarding the dribble of moisture still seeping from her vulva. Her cheeks felt sore too, from the stubble on PJ's face and her lips were swollen with kissing, but apart from that she felt well...no – better than well. She thought about Suzy, and how only three days ago she felt she couldn't live without her – and now, well, that urge had passed. Em knew she wouldn't mind. Suzy was a survivor and was always looking to the next horizon.

And what of PJ...her brother and now her lover. How did she feel about him? Love? Not yet, perhaps, but certainly a deep attachment beyond any which she had felt before, and they had always been close. Need? Certainly. Her heart ached to see him again, and to continue what they had done last night. She thought it was more than lust, though, for here was someone she liked and trusted, whose body and what he did with it turned her on like no other. She wanted him again...and again, and was prepared to give him anything to hold him. But what did he feel? Was he like her, or was he filled with shame?

At length she rose and padded through to the little kitchen on bare feet. The morning sun cast long shadows over the work top and she saw a piece of paper on it, weighed down with a spoon, and she read the few words upon it.

We need to talk, Sis, and more if you want. Can I call you tonight?

Beneath it he had drawn a heart and fashioned his and her initials within it, and below he had signed his name with a flourish and added several kisses.

Em sank onto a chair and considered the words. She had expected him to feel remorse, perhaps, but it was clear that he did not. He wanted to see her again to do more, and in their parent's house too, so he must have remembered what she said.

For a while she sat in the sun thinking, suffused with a sense of deep contentment. And by and by she rose to her feet and hurried to get ready, to go home and put clean sheets on her bed and prepare the lies she would tell her mother in preparation for another night of fucking with her brother.

***

Copyright: Hot_Sister. February 2014.

Not to be copied in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,746 Followers