Self-Fulfilling Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the day, the crew was on break at the same location from the day before. Michelle and Ulysses headed back to that shack for a quick session. She was on her knees, moaning as she sucked the tip of his massive black cock. Her hands were on his 6-pack abs as he came in her mouth, providing her with a nice little dessert for their lunch.

The final day in Brazil was a short one. Before they left for the airport that morning Michelle and Ulysses spent some time together finalizing their plans. She would file for divorce and he would move to Miami -- he already had several friends there, so it just made more sense.

"So you want me to leave Atlanta? You sure?" Ulysses asked.

"Yes! Yes!" Michelle screamed, looking over her shoulder at Ulysses, running her fingers down his chest and torso as he fucked her from behind. All the way home, she thought about the last three days. Bill was right, they shouldn't have gotten married. She felt she and Ulysses were destiny. She couldn't get the smile off her face, until she got home that is.

Michelle entered a quiet house. Bill's car was still there, which caused her smile to turn to a scowl. She sighed, placing her bag on the couch and heading back toward the bedroom to confront him. She wasn't in the mood to fight again, she just wanted him gone. She entered the bedroom and saw no sign of him.

"Bill?" She called out to him, entering the bathroom

Michelle found Bill, naked in the bath tub, covered in vomit with several empty bottles of sleeping pills around him. Her scrapbook was on the bathroom floor, turned to a page with a picture of her and Ulysses that was used for a magazine cover. There looked to be dried semen stains on the page.

A couple days after his funeral, Michelle sat with her son in his bedroom. She had been crying again and he was consoling her. She was leaning against him with his arm around her when her cell phone rang. She dug it out of her pocket, it was Ulysses. She told Mikey she had to take the call and would be right back.

"Michelle, I'm so very sorry. I don't know what to say. Management sent out an email to everyone letting them know of the situation." Ulysses said on the other end of the phone.

"I know, it's ok, it's ok. I don't know what to say either."

"I've been thinking about you a lot, please let me know if I can help with anything."

"I will. I've been thinking about you a lot too." Michelle said, staring to cry.

"I don't think we can be together right now. I'm sorry..." she trailed off, as she wept into the phone.

"Hey, it's ok, Michelle. I understand. There's a lot you have to do and deal with."

"Yes. It's just I don't even know where to start. I have to make sure finances are in order. I'll probably sell this house. Then there's the guilt."

"Guilt?"

"Yes, he had so many issues with himself and with me. I don't want to get into it; things just weren't good between us. It makes me wonder what I could've done to prevent his choice to end his life," Michelle explained.

"I understand."

"I just need some time to get my head straight and sort everything out with the house, money, and I have to make sure my son is ok."

"I know, it's fine. Please remember I'm here for you if you need me. I love you, Michelle. I'll wait for as long as you want."

"I love you too, Ulysses."

Michelle wiped her tears and re-entered her son's room. He rose to meet her in the middle of the room, wrapping his arms around her, holding her as she started crying again. He kissed her head and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Thank you Mikey." Michelle said, breaking the hug to look up at her son.

"Shhhhh." The 17 year old replied, gentling caressing her face, and wiping a tear away. "We'll get through this together. It'll be ok."

Michelle smiled, closing her eyes; she leaned back into her son's embrace. He was turning out to be a "hero guy."

The end.