Senior Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we go run the Ant Colony!" Jacklyn suggested. "Then we can take a break for lunch."

"The Ant Colony?" Jenny queried.

"Yeah. It's a set of short slopes with gentle slope trails leading from slope to slope. It's called the Ant Colony because from the air it kinda looks like a maze of ant tracks."

"Sounds interesting," Tabitha said.

"Good. Follow me!" Jacklyn said, turning and heading off towards a trail that led to a more remote section of the complex. It took about fifteen minutes before we were all up at top of the Ant Colony. Jacklyn led the way down, taking her time so none of us got separated, or in my case, ended up on our butts too many times. The Ant Colony was interesting in that it had narrow trails that had just enough slope to keep you going without having to work hard, which all dumped onto short steep slopes that all ended in a buffer that led to one or more trails. Sometimes the trails forked and split so that you weren't sure exactly which of the slopes you'd end up on.

"You know. I bet if someone wanted to do something private out here, there'd be plenty of chances," Tabitha called to the girls from behind me.

"That there is!" Jacklyn called back.

"You know from experience?" Tabitha called to her.

"Yep. In fact, one of the best places is coming up."

"You gonna stop there?" Tabitha asked.

"I was thinking about it," Jacklyn called back with a laugh. "You think he could handle it if we did?"

"Not likely. Not six of us," Jenny interjected.

"Six?" Tabitha asked. "You girls too?"

"You think not? After what you saw in the hallway?" Jenny asked Tabitha.

"In the hall?" Jacklyn asked as she veered off onto a smaller, clearly lesser used trail.

"I came out of my room and all five of them were butt naked and he had one hell of a hard-on," Tabitha called back as we all skied to a stop because the slope suddenly started upward.

"Oh really?" Jacklyn asked with a smile. "Maybe there was more showing off to each other than just the Jacuzzi then?"

"And fucking," Donna added. "After all the teasing we'd done in the restaurant, I really didn't want to wait until we got back to the room."

"Oh? Well. I didn't want to jump to conclusions," Tabitha answered as we all started to step out of our skies like Jacklyn had.

"No problem. We're all getting our turns," Donna said quickly.

"Well. I have to give you credit, you sure managed to plan yourself one hell of a getaway!" Jacklyn said to me as she stepped back to me.

"I didn't. Seems my daughters and my wife planned this. Not me," I said a little defensively.

"Your wife? Now that IS interesting!" Tabitha said.

"In fact. All I was supposed to do was fly them up. The rest these two planned with the blessing of my wife," I said, nodding to my daughters. "Seems that I've not even been cognizant of what goes on in my own house."

"What he means is that he'd been oblivious to the fact that our friends and us run around the house naked when he's not home," Jenny said. "But that's okay, because so far, I've got no complaints."

"I don't imagine you would with a dick like that to play with," Jacklyn said with a giggle. "Come on," she said, picking up her skis and trudging through the almost knee deep snow up the path. It looked like it'd been walked on, but not recently. As she led us up the hill I realized she was taking us toward a small shelter hidden between some snow drifts. I wouldn't call it a cabin, but more of a lean-to facing down hill with snow drifted around it. "We use this to get away from the wind when it gets nasty," she said as she led us to the lean-to and stood her skis against the wall. Along the long wall of the lean-to was a bench seat made of some kind of smooth looking wood. "So I was thinking. This might be a nice place to play a little, given how chilly it is. Out of the wind with the sun shining on us. It shouldn't be too bad."

"Too bad for what?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking, you'd just sit there and let us take turns," she said with a grin. "Personally, I wasn't ready to be done when you were. This way, we can all have a little fun."

"Let you all have sex with me at once?"

Tabitha grinned. "I think it's a really hot, sexy idea. Never done anything like this before. I think it'd be fun."

"And you can't tell me that you wouldn't enjoy it Daddy," Olivia said as she stepped over to me. She reached for the zipper of my coat and pulled it down. "So, be good, and let's all have a little fun."

"I agree," Mandy said with a smile. "I mean, after last night, my pussy is plenty hungry for more of you," she said as she moved to help my daughter pull my coat down. She tossed my coat onto the bench and then pushed me back gently, my legs were against the wooden bench. Olivia unbuckled my suspenders and pulled my pants down, leaving me in only my long underwear. Mandy didn't give me any time to respond before pulling down my silk long johns. "There," she said as she pushed me backwards, forcing me to sit down. She reached out and grabbed hold of my half hard cock with her cold hands and began to stroke it.

"Okay. I'm first," Jenny said as she pushed her jacket off and then pushed down her snow pants.

"Wow. Just a shirt?" Tabitha asked.

"Uh huh. Wanted to make it easy if we found a nice place to play. Obviously, nice place, bare ass," she said with a giggle as she shuffled through the snow to stand in front of me. She bent over and pushed her ass out at me. I reached for her hips as she leaned her ass down, Mandy aiming my cock at Jenny's pussy as she sat down on me. "Oh fuck yes," she moaned softly as she sank down my now hard dick. She used her hands on my knees to push herself up as she leaned forward, stroking herself up and down my shaft as she bounced her ass up and down in front of me.

"All of us. Come on sis. My turn," Olivia said, stepping over next to me and pulling her t-shirt off as her pants slid down her legs. "Brrr. It's a damn good thing the sun is out!"

"Yeah," Jenny said, pulling off my dick and quickly pulling her pants back up. "God Dad, you gotta be freezing!"

"It's a bit chilly everywhere but one," I answered as my daughter sat down where my stepdaughter had been moments before. "Oh damn," I groaned as she slid down my already lubricated dick.

"Oh shit this feels good. Mom is so gonna hear about this when we get home," Olivia moaned as she bounced up and down on me. I let my hands slide up her body and cup her tits, gently squeezing her rock hard nipples between my fingers. "Oh shit, shit, shit," she gasped as I pulled and tweaked her nipples a little harder.

"My turn," Donna said, stepping over next to me as she pulled her coat off. Olivia pulled off my dick while Donna dropped her pants. She faced me and climbed onto my lap awkwardly, trying to get her pussy onto my dick with her legs bent up under her. "There we go," she said as she finally got herself positioned so that my cock would slide into her. She began bouncing up and down, her big tits bouncing under her shirt. I pushed the front of her shirt up so I could watch her tits, my cock swelling inside her even harder as I leaned my face towards her and captured one of her nipples in my mouth. I held both soft tits as I sucked her nipple, gently nibbling and sucking it. "Oh shit! God Mister Williams. Oh fuck. You're gonna make me come doing that. Oh shit, shit, SHIT!" she screamed loudly as she slammed herself down on me and sat trembling.

"That didn't take long," I said quietly after letting her nipple slip from my mouth.

"Hell, I've been getting hornier and hornier since we did it in the stairwell," she said breathlessly. "I really wanted to keep going, but after what happened, well I kinda stopped when I wanted to keep going."

"What did happen?" Jacklyn asked, looking at me curiously.

"She came hard enough to squirt on daddy's cock," Olivia answered for us.

"OH! I see. I can see how that might startle someone," Jacklyn chuckled. "Me. I like to when I can, but not many guys can make it happen."

"Do women really do that? I mean I've heard of it, but never done it myself," Tabitha said, looking a little dubious at our conversation.

"Do they? Oh hell yes! No not all women, but if you're one that does, god it makes sex SOOOOO fucking hot!" Jacklyn said with a smile. "So how about it Arnold? Willing to give my pussy another go?" she asked me as she started pulling her coat off.

"If you want," I answered as Donna pulled herself off of me and stepped back to start dressing.

I watched as Jacklyn stripped everything off except her boots and socks before stepping over to the bench. "Stand up," she practically demanded. I shrugged, not sure what she had in mind, and stood up. She stepped onto the bench, bending over so she didn't hit her head, and reached up into the structure holding the lean-to roof up. She grabbed onto a beam and then squatted down, spreading her knees apart, hanging from the rafters. "Come get it stud!" she said with a grin.

"Have to admit. Never quite done it like this," I said as I stepped over to her and between her bent knees. She used the bench to push with her feet, pushing her pussy towards me as I used one hand to aim my rock hard dick at her pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as I pressed my head between her lips, forcing my already lubricated shaft into her. I sunk slowly into her depths until our bodies met, her clit jamming down into the crook at the base of my cock. "Okay lover. Fuck me good," she groaned as I pulled part way out of her. I jammed myself back into her, driving my shaft quickly into her until my head hit the end of her cervix and her clit jammed hard into my body. "That's it baby. Do it!" she groaned in pleasure. I held her hips and started pumping into her with abandon, my hips pulling and pushing my dick in and out almost as fast as I could. Suddenly the cold didn't seem nearly as cold as I watched her tits bounce slightly with each impact. I humped my hips up at her as she rocked hers in time with my strokes, banging our bodies together with a rhythmic slap, slap, slap. "Oh god yes. Even better," she moaned loudly. "Fuck me hard baby! Fuck my hot pussy!"

"Uh huh," I grunted, in reply as I worked to keep my overly excited dick from shooting deep inside her. "Not sure how long I can keep this up."

"Getting tired?" she asked breathlessly.

"Uh uh. Trying not to go off," I grunted in reply.

"No worries. You can go whenever," she panted.

"Maybe soon."

"That's fine," she panted. "Almost there. Just a little more." I continued to pound into her, her moans quickly turning to little squeaks. I could feel her pussy contract around me as I forced my engorged head in and out of her depths, her pussy pushing my own climax almost to the point of no return. "Oh shit! OH SHIT! OHHHHHHH SHIT!" she screamed into the woods around us. "FUCK I'M COOOOOMIIIING!" Her whole body jerked and I felt her cum pushing around my dick, the wet slap suddenly sounding even wetter as I felt her juices leaking around me. Little splats sounded each time I slammed into her and I could feel her cum splattering up onto my stomach as our bodies impacted each other.

"Oh fuck," I grunted as my own climax finally refused to be denied any longer. My body jerked hard and I pumped a gush of cum deep up into her. Her legs reached out for me as she hung from the rafter and wrapped around my waist before she let go of the rafter with one hand and then the other, wrapping her arms around my neck instead. We stood, with her wrapped around me, her body shuddering and occasionally jerking and my body jerking and twitching as we both climaxed together.

"Now that was a fuck," she cooed softly before pressing her lips to mine. We stood wrapped around each other for long seconds, kissing each other in between gasps for breath. "That was a seriously good fuck. Been a long time since I'd had anyone I wanted to bring out here," she cooed softly as she broke the kiss, our breathing finally starting to grow more normal. She loosened her legs and slid down my body to stand in the snow now that my cock had softened and slipped from her pussy. She stepped to the bench and began putting her clothes back on. "Chilly now that I'm not working so hard," she said with a giggle. "So Tabitha, isn't it? Wanna help me get it hard again so you can have a go?"

"Actually, I'm good."

"Oh come on. You're not really gonna pass up a cock like this, are you?"

"Not that I'm not horny as hell, but to be honest, I'm not a very public person. I'd just as soon not get naked out here. Between the cold and being a bit exposed, no. I'll pass."

"You're loss," Jacklyn said with a grin. "He is one hell of a fuck!"

"That he is," my daughter agreed.

It was almost half an hour before we were all dressed and skied back down to the lodge. We turned in our boots and skis and Jacklyn gave me one more long wet kiss before heading into the ski shack to put away our gear.

"See you later?" Tabitha asked as we started to walk away from the door of the equipment shack back toward the lodge.

"Oh. Why don't you have lunch with us?" Jenny asked, reaching out to gently grab Tabitha's arm before she could walk away.

"Oh. I don't want to monopolize your dad. This should be family time," she answered.

"Nonsense. We have plenty of time with him all night. Come on. We'll go up and change for lunch."

"You're sure?"

"Positive," Jenny said emphatically.

"Well. Alright. If you insist."

"I do," Jenny said with a smile. "Come on, let's head upstairs and change!"

We all followed Jenny back inside the lodge, peeling off our coats almost as soon as we got inside. I'd have peeled off more if I could have, but it would have been way too revealing. We rode the elevator up to our floor and headed to the room. As expected, the girls were all naked in the room the same time I was, and surprisingly I was getting more comfortable with it. So much so that I flopped on the bed naked and just lay there resting while the girls were messing with make-up and such. I wasn't at all surprised to feel a hand on my dick. In fact, I didn't even bother opening my eyes to see which girl was playing with me. It didn't really matter. I doubted that after as many times as I'd already had sex in the last twenty-four hours that there was anything left in the tank. The hand worked my cock for a while and then a warm mouth added to the inducement. Slowly my dick responded, firming up slowly, but none-the-less getting there. I could hear whispering and giggles, but lay there with my eyes closed, not wanting to spoil their fun or the bit of rest I was getting.

I did open my eyes after the mouth pulled off of my cock to be replaced with a soft wet pussy. "Oh damn," I groaned as the pussy slid down my shaft, prompting me to look and see who was astride my tool. "Oh shit!" I said in surprise, practically jumping under her in my shock. Astride me was neither my daughters or their friends, but Tabitha, completely naked and looking incredibly hot as she sat on me.

"Just relax. Your daughter invited me in and, well, I couldn't actually resist," she said with a grin. "Though I have to admit. I didn't actually expect you to get it up again," she added as she wiggled on my lap. "Want me to keep going?"

I reached up and cupped her unexpectedly large breasts, squeezing them and rubbing my thumbs across her nipples. "I suppose that as long as you went to all the effort, you might as well get some enjoyment too."

"I was hoping you'd say that," she said as she started to lift herself. She slid up and down my shaft slowly, working my length in and out of her pussy. "Does your wife know that you're fucking your daughters?"

"Was her idea," I grunted in response.

"Really? Does she know you fuck other women? Like me and our little ski instructor?"

"Was her idea too," I answered, holding both sexy orbs from bouncing as she increased how quickly she was working herself up and down my shaft.

"Really?" she asked a little breathlessly. "Is she one of those open marriage kind of girls?"

"Yesterday I'd have said no. But after the last twenty-four hours... I don't know any more."

"Is this going to be a problem when you get home?"

"Okay. I'm not used to being interrogated by someone fucking me," I said with a frown.

"Oh. I'm not interrogating. Just curious. I can stop if you want."

"Stop what you're doing? No. I'm enjoying it just fine."

"Good. Because I am too," she answered, leaning herself towards me so her tits hung down into my hands more and her bouncing became more of a rocking motion. "I really wanted to climb on you out there like the other girls, but I just couldn't."

"Too public," I grunted.

"That. And too married," she moaned. "You and me."

"Oh? What changed?"

"Seeing you laying naked on the bed. Just too inviting to pass up," she said in a half moan as she pumped herself on and off my cock. "I think I'm going to come."

"Well, let's help it along then." I lifted one of her breasts to my mouth and sucked her nipple in. I let my teeth gently close around it and then pulled her soft breast from my mouth, scraping my teeth along her rock hard nipple.

"OHHHHH SHIT!" she cried in response. "Oh god. Do that again. Please do that again," she begged. I drew her nipple into my mouth, swirled my tongue around it several times and then gripped it lightly with my teeth again. I pulled her soft breast from my mouth, dragging it from between my teeth, drawing another cry of pleasure. "FUCK YES!" she cried as her legs started to tremble. I sucked her nipple into my mouth again, feeling her pussy start to clench and spasm around my hard cock. I swirled my tongue around her left nipple, while shifting my grip on her right breast to close my forefinger and thumb on that nipple. "FUCK!" she cried loudly as I squeezed her right nipple and twisted it gently. "OHHH GOD YES!"

She slammed herself down hard on my dick, jamming me deep inside herself as she climaxed around me, her pussy squeezing and massaging my dick, almost as if it were trying to pull me deeper inside her. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod," she moaned over and over as she held herself over me, her body trembling and shuddering, her pussy still spasming around my shaft. "Ohhhhh god that was good. Sooooo fucking good," she panted as her body slowly stilled. She looked down at me lustfully. "I'm so glad your daughter invited me in to do this. Ohhhhhh my god. It's almost like I've never had sex before."

"But you're married," I answered, letting her tit slip from my mouth.

"Being married doesn't mean squat. He's got a little pecker that barely fills me up, when he is home that is, and the only thing he seems to know is the missionary position. Doesn't matter how many times I've tried to get him to do other things. All he wants to do is bang away in me and get off watching my tits."

"Sorry," I said honestly.

"No worries. That's why I'm here and he's not. Not that he'd be in here trying to fuck you, but here at the lodge I mean."

"I think I got it. So first time?"

"Cheating on my husband? Oh hell yeah."

"That going to be a problem when you get home?"

"If I thought it was, I wouldn't have come alone to a resort that has a reputation for hookups," she said with a smile. "No. I was hoping to find some nice guy to bang my brains out. Looks like I found one."

"When you two are done, come down for lunch!" my daughter called from the doorway as she and the girls headed out.

"They're gone. We're all alone. You still have a hard-on. Anything else you wanna do?" she asked with a grin.

"Guess that depends."

"On?"

"If you have any other position you wanna try."

"Only about a hundred," she giggled. "Yeah. I've read the Kama Sutra, but to be honest, some of those positions just seem like they're there to say, hey look at this one. Most of them don't look to realistic."

123456...8