Senior Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Olivia!" I snapped as I walked into the room through the door that hadn't closed behind her yet. "I should beat your ass for that!"

Jenny looked at us. "What? What'd she do?"

"Grabbed my towel off of me right in front of a bunch of strangers!" I snapped.

"Gotta learn to go bare bottom in front of strangers sooner or later," Jenny said with a grin.

"Oh? Why is that? Because you want to go down to the Jacuzzi again?"

"Oh we definitely want to do that again. No, I was thinking how much fun it might be to get you and mom to take us to one of those naturalist places."

"You mean a nudist colony? You're joking, right?"

"Daddy. They don't call them that any more. They're naturalist camps. And no, I'm not joking. I bet mom would love it. You could even make it a birthday present or something like that."

"I'm not running around naked in front of a bunch of strangers."

"Why not? Afraid you won't measure up?" Jenny said with a giggle, she jumped onto the bed, completely naked again, and lay back against the pile of pillows, her legs spread apart to completely expose her pussy.

"Trust me Daddy. You don't have a THING to worry about there!" Olivia chimed in. "And she's right. Mamma would love it."

"Well, I doubt I would," I said as I walked over to my bed and plopped down on it. Donna walked over and crawled onto the bed and lay down next to me, laying her head on my shoulder and draping one leg over mine. She pulled my arm around her shoulders and then sighed contentedly.

"I think we need to go back skiing again," Mandy said quickly. "Who wants to go?"

The girls all quickly agreed, while I indicated my desire to take a nap. I was flat tired after all the sex. My brain and my body needed a rest. The girls dressed and I crawled under the covers. I was asleep before they left for the slopes.

"Daddy! You still sleeping?" I heard Olivia say as she shook my arm. "It's almost dinner time!"

"Huh? What?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes and looked at my daughter, kneeling on the bed next to me.

"You slept the rest of the afternoon away. It's almost dinner time," she said with a frown. "How are you supposed to meet women to play with if all you do is sleep in our room?"

"Who said that's a goal? I'm supposed to be chaperoning you, not looking for women to have sex with."

"Actually, that's exactly what you should be doing. I mean mom is expecting you to find all kinds of women to check out."

"She didn't say that. She said if I found someone to play with she wouldn't object. That's not the same thing."

"Actually, she told us the more women we could help you hook up with, the better it'd be. Of course she also wanted each of us to get as much of you as we wanted. But we figure we have the night, since you're not exactly going to invite some strange woman to spend the night with you."

"Probably not," I agreed.

"Here Daddy. Drink this," Jenny said walking over with a bottle of water.

"I don't need water."

"You do. You haven't had anything to drink since lunch, and mom told us to make sure you took care of yourself... so drink up."

"Yes ma'am," I said, taking the glass from her. I guzzled the whole bottle before handing the tall plastic, now empty, container back to her. "There. Happy?"

"YES!" she said, beaming a huge grin at me.

"We need to get ready for dinner," Olivia said as she pushed off the bed. "You don't need to get dressed yet though. It'll take us a little while."

"Yeah. I need to shave," Jenny said as she walked out of the bathroom again, holding a towel and several other things. She spread the towel on their bed on the side toward me, and then sat down on it, scooting back a little bit before lifting a foot off the floor.

"Really? In front of me?"

"What? You've never watched mom shave?" she asked as she sprayed some shaving cream on her already bare mound.

"Well, yeah. But that's not the same as watching my daughter to it in front of me," I said with a frown even though I really couldn't take my eyes off of her fingers stroking the shaving cream around her pussy and firm round outer lips.

She giggled and held the razor out to me. "Wanna do me Daddy?"

"What? Shave you?" I asked in surprise.

"Of course that's what I meant. Unless of course you wanna fuck me first. I wouldn't mind that again."

"Honey. Really? Again? Now?"

"Why not Daddy?"

"Well, for one thing, isn't it about dinner time?" I asked with a frown.

"Yeah. Well. They'd wait," she giggled. "Come on Daddy. I'm just teasing you now. For real though, come shave me."

"You really want me to shave you?"

"Uh huh. Really," she said, holding the razor out. I rolled my eyes and climbed out of bed, still as naked as I was when I went to sleep. I knelt on the bed in front of her and she moved her feet to my shoulders, pushing her knees apart and leaning back on her elbows. She was right, I had watched my wife shave, though she only did it on special occasions. But I'd never actually done it myself. I gripped the razor and moved it around in front of her, hesitant to actually put the blade to her soft skin. "Start up here," she said, reaching for my hand and drawing it up to her cream covered mound. "Just like shaving your face," she said softly.

I began to gently pull the razor over her smooth soft skin, taking away the stubble that had grown in the last few days since she'd shaved last. Once I got her mound done I worked carefully, working the razor around her soft lips, but not over them.

"Put your finger inside me and use your thumb to stretch my lips. That makes it a lot easier," she cooed softly, waiting for me to follow her directions. "Ohhhhh yeah. Mmmmmm. There's a reason shaving makes me so fucking horny," she moaned as I pressed my finger into her. I held my finger in her hot wet tunnel and used my thumb to stretch her soft smooth outer lip on her left side, sliding the razor carefully across it. I pulled my finger out of her and got another moan as I pushed my other finger into her to do her right pussy lip.

"All done," I said, dipping the razor into the water in the ice bucket she was using for a bowl.

"God, I'm so fucking horny now," she said as I started to get up. "Fuck me. Just a quick one," she coaxed, reaching out to grab my arm and keep me from walking away. "Please Daddy! I'll come quick. I promise."

"You shouldn't be hoping to come quick. It's supposed to be slow."

"I know. But if you don't, I'm just going to sit here and play with myself in front of you until I do come," she said with a serious look.

"Yeah. Okay," I said after looking around at the other three girls, all staring at me. I stepped in between her still spread legs and bent over her, resting my hands on the bed as she reached out and grabbed my cock. I hadn't even realized that I was getting hard, but here I was with a massive hard-on again.

"That's it," Jenny moaned as I pushed into her slowly, her wet cleanly shaven pussy easily eating me up. I could feel the wetness of her as I pushed into her, my engorged head stroking slowly along her vaginal walls. "Oh god yes," she moaned ,laying all the way back on the bed. One of her hands reached between her legs as I started pushing in and out of her. "Fuck yes. That's what I've been needing all afternoon," she moaned as I plunged into her faster, driving my cock in and out quickly. Each stroke into her bounced my thighs against her bare ass, making her tits wiggle and roll on her chest. Her hips started to rock in time with my strokes, driving herself up and onto my cock in time with my strokes, her moans growing louder. "Oh god Daddy. Gonna come on your dick. Gonna come so fucking hard!" she gasped just before her body jerked and trembled. I could feel her pussy squeezing around my dick as I continued to push in and out of her, her body jerking and trembling with each plunge I made into her body.

Her legs reached around me and pulled me deep into her as her arms reached up and half pulled me down and half pulled herself up, pressing out bodies together as she trembled and shuddered. "Oh fuck Daddy. I love you," she whispered softly as she held herself against me. "Sooooo fucking much."

"I love you too punkin," I whispered back. She held herself against me for long seconds before she finally released me and I pulled out of her, my fat rock hard cock glistening with her juices.

"Mister Williams?"

"Yeah Donna?"

"I've never. Well, I've never been completely shaved. Would you do it to me? Shave me I mean?"

I looked around at the other girls as they waited for me to answer. "Yeah, sure. Why not."

With a grin she moved to where Jenny had been laying just moments ago, laying back and spreading her legs wide. I looked around at the girls as they gathered around to watch me. I picked up the can of shaving cream and sprayed some on my hand and proceeded to spread it around her mound and over her pussy lips. It took quite a bit to shave all of her curls off, the razor sliding over the curls as much as cutting them for the first few strokes. I gently worked all the way across her mound and down around both sides of her pussy, leaving just those on the pussy directly.

"That feels nice," she cooed softly as I started working down into the junction of her legs. I carefully worked all the hair off the soft skin between her pussy and her thigh, leaving only that on her lips. Unlike Jenny, Donna had quite a bit of soft tender inner lip protruding from her full firm outer lips, leaving me worried I might accidently cut them. Like with Jenny, I pushed a finger deep into her pussy, drawing a soft moan. I used my thumb to pull and move her inner lip and gently scrape the curls off her outer lips. I pulled my finger out and changed hands, pushing my right finger into her to get the other side. With the job done, I gently rinsed her pussy and mound and dried it.

"Kiss it," Olivia whispered. "Kiss her pussy Dad."

"Why?"

"Because it's sexy and it's the first time she'd had anyone do anything with it all shaved," Olivia said softly.

I shrugged and gently kissed her soft lips, tasting the after taste of the shaving cream. I used my fingers to spread her lips and then kissed her soft flowery inner lips and then dipped my tongue between them. "Oh fuck," Donna moaned as I teased my tongue around her now smooth lips. I dipped my tongue deep between her lips again, seeking and then finding her hard little clit.

"OH FUCK!" she squealed in surprise as I flicked my tongue across her clit. I licked and teased her pussy for long minutes, getting both of us seriously turned on before standing up between her legs. I leaned over her and without really asking for permission, rubbed my cock head up and down her wet lips. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," she moaned softly as I pressed my hard-on into her hot wet depths. I slid about half way in before her lips grabbed at my dick and I was forced to stop. I pulled back a few inches and then pushed in again, driving another inch or so into her. After half a dozen strokes her pussy had lubricated me enough that I could stroke my full length in and out of her.

Donna wasn't skinny like the rest of the girls, but she certainly wasn't fat either. Each time I drove into her, I smacked my thighs against her soft creamy ass with a soft smack. In and out I drove, her hips soon rocking in time with my strokes, both of us obviously pushing toward climax. Her big tits rolled back and forth on her chest as I pumped my shaft in and out of her, shaking her body with each impact. I loved how her tits looked below me as I pounded into her, and quickly realized that I was getting close to coming. Way too close! "God I think I'm gonna come," I grunted.

"Yeah. Me too," she panted.

I kept pumping into her, feeling the tingle spread through my body as the imminent moment approached. My cock swelled fatter moments before my body bucked, jamming my cock hard into her and smashing my head against her cervix. "Shit!" I grunted as my cock tried to spurt cum deep into her with nothing left to actually pump out.

"Fuck yes," she moaned as I moved a hand to her pussy and quickly began stroking my thumb in circles around her hard clit. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god Mister William! I'm gonna come!" she squealed as her body trembled and tensed, her pussy clenching around my shaft. I could feel juices leaking around my cock as she came, her body randomly jerking and trembling as she lay panting below me. I waited until her body stilled and pulled my dick from her, surprised to see a trickle of white cum leak from her still gaping pussy.

"Okay girls. Let's get dressed," Olivia said as she climbed off the bed. "Come on Daddy. Let's get you cleaned up so we can go to dinner."

"I can do it myself," I protested as she led me around the bed to the small sink by the bathroom.

"You can. But you shouldn't have to," she whispered as she wet a washcloth and rubbed one of the hotel cakes of soap on it. "You know," she whispered as she gently stroked and washed my cock and balls with the white washcloth. "I might like for you to shave me some time."

"Oh? How come?"

"So that you can fuck my freshly shaved pussy," she whispered with a grin. "God that looked so fucking sexy."

"Haven't you girls gotten enough sex yet?"

"Daddy! We're eighteen years old. There's no such thing as enough sex!" she said with a giggle. "But if you're getting tired of fucking us, we can find a few more pussies for you."

"No. That's fine. I think I've had all I can handle," I answered.

"Um. Dad? I don't think that's quite true."

"Huh? Why?" I asked a little taken aback.

"Cuz you're already getting another hard-on," she whispered, giving my dick a squeeze. She was right. I was starting to get another hard-on, though I had no idea why. After that much sex, my dick should be in cold storage!

"Good lord," I groaned softly as she tossed the wash cloth in the sink.

"Come on. Let's get dressed," she said with a giggle, giving my dick one more squeeze.

I dressed more quickly than the girls, and sat and waited for them to get done, noticing that they had all chosen to go without any underwear, which I was also forced to do. Eventually we were all done and headed down to dinner. Following a nice meal, the girls suggested that we attend the bonfire that was supposed to be just starting. I agreed and we went up to get coats and then headed back down and outside. There was a huge bonfire burning in the middle of a sunken amphitheater type area. The hard wooden benches had blankets spread over them and additional blankets that were apparently to be used to wrap up in stacked on the ends. Olivia insisted that we share a blanket so that our body heat would keep her legs warm, though I doubted that was her real reason. We weren't sitting five minutes and her hand was working my pants apart and fishing my again hardening cock out of my pants. As we listened to the band playing on the small stage area she idly played with my dick, teasing her hand along its length just fast enough to keep me rock hard, but not fast enough to get me anywhere close to coming.

"Hey Dad Jenny said, walking up with a young looking black girl. I looked up at the maybe thirty year old woman that was slender with a chest large enough that it showed obviously even in the heavy down coat she wore. I could also see that she had a rather large trunk, compared to my girls.

"Hi." I nodded politely.

"So. Daddy. I wanna borrow Olivia a few minutes and thought you wouldn't mind keeping Leona company."

"Ah. Really?"

"Sure. Just for a few minutes," Jenny said earnestly. "Come on Daddy. You're not going to say no, are you?" I opened my mouth to protest. "DADDY!" Jenny said with a scowl.

"Oh fine," I said slightly irritated.

"Okay. Here," Olivia said as she quickly pulled the blanket wrapped around us off, and stood up. I barely had time to grab the end still around me and pull it over my exposed hard-on. "Oh it IS chilly out here!" she said as she held the blanket open for the newcomer.

"I'm sorry. We don't have to..." the young woman said as she stood holding the edge of the blanket while my daughters walked away talking about something.

"No. No. It's fine. Sit down."

"You don't mind if I wrap up. It's a little chilly on my legs," she said as she stood almost hesitant to sit down.

"Uh. No. Come on. So how do you know my daughter?" I asked as she sat down and pulled the blanket around her body and over her legs.

"Um. Actually I just met her today," she said as she moved a little closer. "You don't mind if I move a little closer. It's kind of chilly and Jenny promised that I wouldn't be cold if I wore a dress."

"Something tells me that Jenny was planning on this."

"I'm thinking she was," she answered as she snuggled closer, pressing her legs against mine.

"So. Leona is it?"

"Uh huh. I don't love the name, but my mom named me after my grandma."

"Yeah, we don't get to pick our names, do we?"

"No we don't. But other than dad, well, I'm not sure what to call you."

"Oh sorry. Arnold. But most people call me Arny," I answered.

"Well, good to meet you Arny. So what do you do?"

"I'm a private charter pilot. You?"

"Medical lab tech," she said with a smile. "So you fly all over?"

"Pretty much. Continental US at least. Sometimes into Canada."

"Sounds like it's exciting."

"Actually, it's pretty boring. I sit around and wait for jobs, then I sit and wait for the clients, then I plan the flight and fly, only to sit and wait on the other end for them to come back to fly them home."

"You're right. That does sound boring, though not as boring as sticking needles into people to draw blood. That's just the same thing over and over and over."

"Yeah. That doesn't sound too exciting."

"It's not. Which is why I'm here. Looking for some excitement."

"Well, it seems like the place to find it," I agreed.

"So you're here doing what? Waiting for clients?"

"Actually it was supposed to be to chaperone my daughters and their friends for a senior trip."

"Oh. That explains a lot!"

"It does?" I asked as she scooted a bit closer again. "You still cold?"

"I am! The dress I have on is pretty thin."

"Here," I said, pulling my blanket from where it was tucked between us and tossing it across her legs too so that she had two layers of blanket on her legs.

"That is better. You're not weird about being touched or anything, are you?"

"Weird about being touched?"

"Yeah. If my hand accidently rested on your thigh or something?" she asked quietly.

"Oh lord no. Given the last two days, that'd be the least of my worries." I chuckled. "You?"

"Weird about being touched? Not particularly. Why would someone touching your thigh be the least of your worries?"

"I take it you haven't found the adult Jacuzzi?"

"No. There is one?"

"Uh huh."

"From the look on your face, I take it that by adult you mean clothing optional?"

"More or less. You have to leave something on, but it seems that everyone accepts that as long as it's on you someplace, like an ankle or wrist, you're still not naked."

"Oh. Wow. And you've been?"

"The girls insisted we go last night," I said as she scooted closer again, this time ending up with her hand on my thigh. I felt her arm brush against my hard-on and then look at me.

"Um. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but are you wearing pants?" she whispered, leaning a little closer to me so no one else could hear.

I looked around at who might be in earshot before whispering back, "I don't want you do think I'm some kind of a pervert or something... but yes and no."

"Yes and no?"

"Yes I am. But my daughter was determined to get my dick out for some reason and when you came, well, she didn't give me time to fix things," I whispered quietly.

1...345678