Senior Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. So what realistic position are you dying to try?"

"You know. No one has ever taken me from behind," she said with a grin. "I mean I've seen these women being fucked from behind and just getting pounded, and, well, god it looks like the guy's cocks pump into them so deep!"

"I think we can arrange that," I said, sliding my hands to her hips. I coaxed her off my still hard cock onto her hands and knees on the bed. I rolled myself over and knelt behind her, feeding my cock back into her pussy as I inched my knees up between hers.

"Ohhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I pressed into her. I started to pump my dick in and out, pushing my engorged head deep into her, feeling the tip bump against her cervix as my thighs pressed her bare ass. In and out I stroked, moving more quickly with each passing second.

"You like that?" I grunted as our bodies slapped together over and over.

"Oh god yes," she moaned. "So good. God I could take you forever this way."

"I don't think so," I grunted.

"No? Why not?"

"Because I think you're gonna make me come," I grunted as my dick thrust into her pussy again. I reached down past her right side with one hand and captured one of her big swinging tits and held it firmly, squeezing the soft orb as I pounded into her. I let my palm and fingers slide down her creamy soft breast until just the front of her tit, her areola and nipple, were captured between my palm and fingers.

"OHHHH SHIT!" she cried out as I squeezed her breast, letting the swinging weight of the soft mound try and pull her nipple from my grasp. "OH GOD!" she cried again as I thrust harder into her, jamming my cock into her so hard I could feel my head smash against her cervix.

"Yeah," I grunted. "Definitely gonna come."

"SHIT!" she cried as I jammed myself faster into her, feeling my urgency growing, knowing that I was only moments from unloading into her.

"AHHHHHH!" I groaned as my body bucked and thrust my hips harder into her, almost knocking her over. I could feel my cock surge a gush of cum into her pussy as she cried out again.

"OH FUCK!" she gasped as her body suddenly started to shudder and tremble. I could feel her pussy clenching again around my throbbing dick, the two of us climaxing together as we knelt on the bed. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes!" she moaned as she slid forward, sliding down to her stomach while I lowered myself down on top of her, my dick still buried in her pussy. "Jesus," she moaned breathlessly.

"And that's how it works," I panted as I lay on her back, panting for breath.

"I see. Well, two down and a few hundred to go," she said with a chuckle. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I answered as my softening dick slipped from her. I rolled off her back and lay next to her on the bed, feeling more tired than hungry. She moved over and sprawled across me, almost laying on top of me.

"You know. I might have to seriously think about finding me a young man to help me explore all those other positions."

"Not your husband?"

She snorted. "Honey, I didn't even know that a cock COULD reach that deep."

I felt a little guilty all of a sudden, wondering if I'd ruined someone's marriage, and then suddenly realized that I wasn't all that sure of mine at the moment.

"So why don't you go down to lunch with the girls. I need to make a phone call before I come down."

"Sure sweetie!" she said as she pushed herself off of the bed. She found her clothes and dressed, making sure I had all the looks I wanted as she pulled on each piece of clothing. She finally blew me a kiss and walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

"Hey lover!" I said into the phone when my wife answered.

"Hey sweetie! Everything okay? I didn't expect to hear from you until tonight. "

"Yeah. Well. I wanted to talk."

"The girls not around this time? "

"No. They're down having lunch."

"And you are? "

"Laying here, thinking of you."

"Oh? Wearing what? "

"Nothing."

"Ahhhhh, now that has to look good. "

"Honey, how serious were you that I go out and fuck other women?"

"Why? You found some sweet thing that's tempting you? "

"Come on. I'm serious."

"So was I. I told you, guys aren't meant to be monogamous. I think you need to let those wild horses out once in a while. "

"Okay. Just for a minute, let's say I do. What about you? Don't you have the need for some wild flings?"

"Are you giving me permission to? "

"NO! I'm asking. Is that the price I pay?"

She sighed heavily into the phone. "Honey, I'm not going to go out and start having affairs, if that's what you're worried about. "

"I am actually."

"I told you. I don't need to. You're more than enough for me. I just want to make sure that you feel like you can check out others without worrying that I'm going to be mad. The only thing that would hurt me or make me angry is if you go off and give your heart to another. That part belongs only to me. " She finished in a whisper.

"I'm not sure I understand, but okay."

"So, did you find someone, besides the girls I mean? I'm sure they're keeping you plenty busy. "

"Well, there's no shortage of women seemingly interested around here."

"Good. " She said, practically smiling through the phone. "I want you to sample as much as you want. Then come home to me and I'll show you the difference between fucking and making love. "

"You know I love making love to you. I don't HAVE to sample anything else to know that I love you."

"It's not about love or not love. It's about the grass being greener. The only way to see that the grass really isn't greener is to climb over the fence and see what yours looks like from the other side. "

"Okay I get that. But why all the secrecy about going around the house naked? I mean it sounds like the girls are always butt naked when I'm not around."

"Don't let them fool you. It isn't nearly that bad. It's just a sometimes thing. You know I love being naked. Hell, you've seen how tiny my suits are when we go to the lake or anything. And you know I tan naked in the back yard. "

"Yeah. I know you tan naked. I thought the suits were for me."

"Partly. But partly because I like being naked. If I could run around naked in public I probably would. The bikinis are as close as I can get. "

"And the girls? Around their boyfriends?"

"Oh hon. You know damn well that if they weren't naked in the living room they'd just be sneaking off somewhere else to get naked and have sex. Might as well let them do it where we can see what's happening. "

"I see. And you running around naked in front of them? The boys I mean."

"Makes me horny as hell, but you know I wouldn't mess with the girl's boys. That wouldn't be very cool as they put it. No, it's just me exercising that desire to run around in public naked. Kind of like tasting the wine without drinking the whole glass. "

"I suppose I can see that. But why not tell me? Why all the secrecy?"

"Olivia told me how your wife was. I don't want to throw rocks on anyone's memory, but you have to admit, she was kind of prudish. And almost twenty years living that way, well, I wasn't sure how much had rubbed off on you. "

I chuckled. "I guess not as much as should have, considering I'm having sex with my own daughters."

"They're all adults. Just don't spread it around that you are. Not everyone is as free thinking as I am. "

"Yeah. I get that," I answered. "I think I'm gonna go get dressed and have some lunch."

"You wouldn't have to if I was there. I know exactly what to do with you. If you can still get it up, that is. "

"The lady next door was able to, so I suppose you could too."

"Oh? Wanna tell? "

"You wanna know?"

"I do. "

"Okay. She's thirty something, big tits, not as big as yours, but big. We went skiing this morning. After we got back I was laying here and the girls invited her in and apparently invited her to get me hard. We did it a couple different ways she wanted to try."

"Yeah? Single or married? "

"Married."

"Ohhhhhh, is she sexy? "

"Kinda."

"Sexier than me? "

"Not in a thousand years!"

"Perfect answer lover. Perfect. So. What positions? "

"Nothing wild. She rode on me cowgirl until she came and then we switched and did doggy style until I came and she came again when I did. Said her husband would only do missionary and usually quit when he was done if she was or not."

"Sounds like a real shit. Hope you gave her a good time. "

"She seemed to enjoy it."

"Gonna see more of her? "

"Don't know. She's down having lunch with the girls Given how they've been acting, I don't know how much of this trip is to get sex from me or fix me up to get sex from god knows where."

"Well. They know how I feel about it, so they're probably trying to give you a few fences to cross. Might as well let them have their fun. Play along. I'm sure you won't mind indulging them in a few extra encounters. "

"I'm not sure they'll give me a choice even if I didn't want to," I answered with a chuckle.

"Okay love. Go get some food. You need your energy! "

"Yeah. That's for sure. Love you sweetie."

"Me too. Very much! " she answered. "Bye for now. "

"By love."

I hung up and got dressed, meeting the girls coming out of the restaurant. "Looks like I'm eating alone," I said as I met them.

"You don't have to," Tabitha said with a grin. "I wouldn't mind coming and sitting with you."

"Thanks. But you probably have other things to do. I'll be fine," I answered her.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

I bid them goodbye and headed into the restaurant for my lunch. As it turned out, I didn't have to eat alone. I was joined by a mid fortyish woman with a striking figure, wearing a surprisingly formal dress. She asked if she could join me and only after we had both ordered, did she reveal that she had seen my daughters and me arriving at the Jacuzzi the night before. I tried not to be embarrassed as she complimented my physique, especially down there. She apparently left while I was being entertained by Maggy, so I really hadn't seen anything other than her shoulders and head. She left me with a room number and an offer to remedy the situation as we headed back to our respective rooms, hers on the floor below ours.

"Oh good Daddy! You're back just in time!" Olivia said with a huge grin as I walked in.

"For what?" I asked as I looked around, seeing all the girls wearing nothing but towels wrapped around their bodies and shoes.

"We booked a half hour in one of the sauna rooms. We were just getting ready to leave."

"I didn't even know they had saunas," I answered truthfully.

"Uh huh. About half a dozen. So you have to make reservations, and we did."

"I see. Well, have fun."

"Ohhhhhh no you don't. You're coming!" Jenny said as she stepped toward me. "Now you wanna get undressed yourself or do you want us to do it for you?"

"Girls. Really?" I asked with a wry face.

"Really!" Jenny answered. "All the way naked!"

"Why naked? Don't I wear my swimsuit or something?"

"You could, but you'd be the only one," Mandy said, pulling her towel apart to give me a quick look at her perky breasts and shaved pussy.

"Fine," I sighed. "Give me a minute." I undressed quickly, Olivia holding a towel for me. I wrapped it around my body as Jenny walked up to me with a glass of water.

"Drink this down. We can't have you getting dehydrated!" she said with a grin as she held the glass out toward me.

"But I just had a beer with lunch."

"Beer isn't water. Come on Daddy. Drink it up. Please?"

"Fine," I frowned as I took the glass from her. I downed the glass of water in a few long chugs and handed the glass back to her. "Satisfied?"

"I will be," she said with a wink, leaving me wondering what she was up to.

I followed the four down to the elevator, feeling a little exposed in nothing but a towel. But then if the girls, who had a lot more to show if something happened, could do it, there was no reason I couldn't. I didn't know they had saunas at all, but the girls had found out they did, and scheduled a room for us. I followed them along toward the pool, but instead of turning and going into the door leading to the pool area, they opened a frosted glass door across the hall from it and led me into an area almost as large as the pool. Along the far wall was a series of doors, each a large wooden door with a foot square glass window set high in the door, and a large placard with a number, ranging from one to ten. Olivia led us across to the third one and opened the door, stepping into a wooden room with benches along both sides, and hooks to hang clothing on. The girls, one by one, stepped into the dressing area, took off their towels and hung them up before stepping through a wooden door on the other end and into the sauna chamber. I sighed and hung my towel too, knowing that I might as well give in at the beginning, because they'd just simply gang up on me anyway.

The sauna was surprisingly large, with a wooden bench down each side and the heater and water bucket at the far end of the eight or ten foot long room. The girls sat on the benches and I took a seat next to Donna. Olivia looked at the instructions on the wall, set a dial for the temperature and then ladled some water from the bucket into a tray above the heater and the exposed lava rocks.

We'd barely been sitting any time at all before Donna reached into my lap and grabbed my soft dick. "You know Mister Williams, you have a pretty hot looking cock."

"Oh? Have you seen a lot of them?"

"Not in person. But the internet has a whole lot of them to look at."

"So how many have you seen in person? I mean up close and real?"

"Including yours?"

"Including mine."

"Four. Well. Actually three. You can't count my brother."

"No? So you saw his dick?"

"A few times. He climbed into the shower with me one day. He thought he was going to fuck me in the shower. Even had a hard-on. But I chased him out."

"Oh? How old is your brother?"

"He's a year older than me. He thinks he's a real ladies man, but to be honest I'm not all that impressed. I've caught him jerking off in the bathroom a few times. It's not anywhere as big as yours is. Not to mention I'd be surprised if he knew what to do with a girl if she sat naked on his lap."

"I see," I answered as she stroked my surprisingly hardening dick. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I'd have figured that after the last one I'd be more than done for a few hours. But here I was, slowly growing in her hand.

"You like the idea of me in a shower? Stepping in when I'm all wet and soapy? My soapy hands rubbing my big soft tits?"

"It's a nice picture."

"Must be. Feels like you like the idea," she said with a giggle. "Of course it could just be you sitting here naked with four naked girls."

"No. I think it's the idea of you in the shower all soapy," I answered quietly.

"Mister Williams? Would you lick my pussy?"

"If you want me to."

"I do," she said, letting go of my dick. She stood up and climbed onto the bench, stepping across me and pushing her pussy towards my face. I reached for her butt and pulled her toward my face.

"You know. I think something's changed here," I said softly as I reached my tongue out and licked up her now completely shaved pussy.

"Olivia convinced me to shave it off," she moaned softly as I teased my tongue between her wet pussy lips. "Ohhhh, god it feels so good when you do that."

"Glad you like it," I answered as I dipped my tongue deeper between her lips. I felt a mouth close around my dick as I searched between Donna's lips for her clit.

"Fuck yes!" she grunted as my tongue flicked across her hard little nub. I held her ass and tried to still her hips as I licked, her hips trying to grind her pussy against my face. "God you do that so good. I can almost feel myself creaming already." I really couldn't answer with her pussy in my face, but I wasn't going to argue. I felt my cock swelling even fatter with the attentions of the mouth stroking my shaft and teasing under my engorged head. "Oh god Mister Williams. Let me fuck you again. I wanna feel your cock inside me."

"Help yourself," I answered, pulling my face from her sweet young pussy.

She pulled herself away from me and squatted down, the mouth on my dick disappearing to be replaced by Donna's pussy as the hand guided me to her wet pussy. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes," Donna moaned as she sat down, my own daughter standing up behind her with a grin. Donna settled her feet on the bench on either side of me and started to lift and drop her ass, sliding her pussy up and down my fat hard shaft. "Oh god it feels so good," she moaned, her tits bouncing up and down in front of me. I reached up and cupped both large soft mounds, finding her nipples with my fingers and gently squeezing and pulling each hard nub.

Up and down she stroked, her pussy seeming to get wetter with each stroke. "FUCK YES!" she cried out suddenly, jamming her pussy down my shaft. I could feel her clenching and spasming around me as she climaxed. Her whole body trembled and shuddered as she came around me, my hands teasing her nipples gently to extend the orgasm as long as I could. She leaned toward me and kissed me softly on the lips. "Thank you," she whispered as she pulled up off of me and then stepped down off the bench, leaving me sitting with a glistening hard-on.

"Next," Olivia said, stepping over to me. "You don't mind, do you Daddy?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Well, I'd prefer it if you WANTED to make me feel good."

"Sweetie, you know I always wanted you to have the best I could get for you."

"Well, your cock is the best," she said as she turned around to face away from me. She bent over and aimed my dick at her pussy and slid slowly down onto it. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as I sunk deeper into her depths. She finally sat all the way down on my thighs with her bare ass and then leaned back against my chest. She reached up behind her head and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and pulled me against her, my cheek against the side of her face. I slid my hands up her body and cupped both firm breasts, squeezing her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. "Oh god Daddy. I love having you inside me. I hope mom doesn't mind sharing with us when we get home."

"You want this to continue when we get home?" I asked in surprise.

"Sure. Why not? I mean it feels so damn good, how could I not want it?"

"I don't know sweetie. I just kind of thought this would be a one time thing."

"If you had a new tool, would you only use it once?"

"Of course not."

"Then why would you think I'd only want this once?" she asked as she rocked her hips, working my dick in and out of her pussy a couple short inches. "Just think. Any time I'm naked at home you can just put me on your lap and fuck my hot little pussy," she moaned as my dick moved in and out of her. "Just bend me over the sofa and pump your hot dick into me. Would you like that? Maybe on Saturday morning I'll just come climb in the shower with you and mom," she moaned softly to me. "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck my hot little cunt!"

"You shouldn't talk dirty," I answered, my hips pushing back at her in time with her strokes, making my dick push even deeper into her. In and out I stroked, moving one hand from her tits down to her pussy. I gently stroked a finger up from where my cock entered her, up between her wet lips, to her hard excited clit.

"OH FUCK!" she squealed in pleasure as my finger found and circled her hard clit. Between my teasing her clit and playing with first one nipple and then the other, it was only a dozen minutes or so before I felt her pussy clenching around my shaft. Up and down she continued to pump, driving her pussy up and down my rock hard shaft. "God yes!" she squealed as she climaxed on me, her pussy gripping and clenching around my cock as she sat on me trembling. I held her, gently stroking her pussy, running my finger across her lips as they stretched around my fat hard-on. She sat for long minutes, panting softly, both of us covered in sweat. She finally pulled off of me and sat down next to me, on the other side from Donna. She leaned against my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Daddy," she whispered.

123456...8