Senior Week Ch. 10: Deliverance

Story Info
The girls scramble for a solution to Jeff's blackmail.
15.8k words
4.43
11.4k
8

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

Now, for those of you who are all caught up, welcome back! SENIOR WEEK (as you can probably guess) deals with the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. As Rachel attempts to move on from the trauma of the spring, she finds herself caught up once again in the throes of her own unpredictable behavior. New faces emerge, familiar ones return, and existing relationships become both altered and re-born. So sit back and get ready for a week of sand, sun, drama, and fun as Rachel takes her first steps into the next chapter of her life.

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

**Bonus Author's Note: I want to apologize to you all for the delay between this story and the previous chapter. I've tried hard to keep the submissions of these stories on a pretty regular schedule. Unfortunately, life sometimes gets in the way. It was not intentional and I hope the wait was not too annoying. As I alerted you to in my note before the Prologue, this is the final chapter of Senior Week (there is an epilogue as well). I hope you've enjoyed the ride!

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 9: Photobombed

CHAPTER 10

Excerpt from Prom, Chapter 2: Descent

"Please."

She moaned softly and mouthed to him, her eyes open barely.

"Come back to me."

Jeff smiled at her request and traced his fingers teasingly down her strip and back inside her. He watched his fingers work for a minute as she bucked her hips into him. It was so hot, but there was more of her to enjoy, too. He leaned over and mauled at her tits with his other hand and buried his face into her cleavage. He took one nipple into his mouth and sucked on it forcefully, keeping his face in the heavenly area as he continued to twist his fingers inside her.

Rachel was going nuts. She had gotten so hot sucking Rob off and she was more frustrated than she had thought. She hadn't intended to let Jeff anywhere near her pussy but it didn't matter who it was at the moment. She was getting what she needed and it felt incredible.

Finally, Jeff came up from mouthing over her chest and whispered into her ear.

"You ready to suck some dick, baby?"

Rachel felt so good. She let out a whimper. "Yes. Yes, I'm ready. I'll do it."

"You'll do what?"

"I uh, um-." Rachel licked her lips. She was panting. "I'll suck your dick. I'll suck it right now."

"You gonna do an extra good job?"

"Wha-? Oh, yeah, the best. You're gonna come so hard. So hard-." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"You gonna do what I say?"

"Yes yes. Whatever you say. Whatever you want..."

***

Rachel opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. The fan above her spun hypnotically, and as she watched the blades turn, she momentarily forgot about her problems. The rhythmic rotations made her feel peaceful and she wondered if perhaps she could simply stare up at it forever. She could just lose herself in the motion and her problems would all fade away into dust.

She blinked involuntarily and came out of her peaceful trance, her stomach dropping again. No, nothing would be fading away. She couldn't push these problems into an old desk drawer and pretend like they didn't exist. They did exist. And they were very explicitly real.

Just minutes earlier, she'd been completely naked, sprawled out on a strange bed, sucking Jeff's dick. And she'd still be there doing it if it had not been for a serendipitous phone call that he'd received from his girlfriend while she'd been quite literally in the middle of blowing him. She'd even submitted to his twisted request that she keep doing it while he spoke on the phone. And she'd continued until the point that he'd been unable to balance both activities at once. The entire episode had made Rachel feel like a complete whore.

She wasn't proud of it, but she'd been on her knees for a couple guys in her lifetime who had been in relationships at the time. She didn't like being the "other girl", but she'd still somehow found herself giving in at various points over the years.

She certainly didn't seek it out, and with the exception of what she'd done to Erica the past week, it had always been the boy who had initiated and engaged her. She'd always rationalize her behavior after the fact by telling herself that that she wasn't the one who had a responsibility. If a boy had so little respect for his relationship status that he was willing to actively pursue some action from her, then it was he who had the problem. If she hadn't been the one to say yes, he'd almost certainly be finding the next girl who would.

But despite all that, Rachel had never had such an explicit experience of helping someone else cheat. Actually hearing Jessie's voice on the other end of the phone while her boyfriend's dick was in her mouth had been exceptionally raw and jarring. She'd seen guys try to defend themselves from accusations of infidelity plenty of times before. But never while they'd been actively in the process of cheating. Jeff had even asked Rachel to suck on his balls while he'd carried on the conversation. And she'd complied. She felt sick.

As the thoughts swirled in her head, the anxiety coursing through her senses began to morph further into disgust. She felt dirty, in every sense of the term. It was more symbolic than anything else, but Rachel always loved to take a long shower when she felt this way. She needed to purge her sins and the ugly, shameful thoughts that accompanied them. She would start the water scalding hot and remain in the shower until it ran icy cold. She would think about what she'd done until the memories didn't seem as awful and overbearing. Her pain would wash down the drain with the water.

So, with a hopeful sigh, she decided to do just that.

The shower turned out to be just as therapeutic as she'd hoped, and as Rachel returned to her room wrapped in her towel, she actually did feel tiny bit better. She still didn't know what she was going to do about Jeff but she just knew in her gut that there was a solution out there waiting to be found.

As her mind continued to wander, a warm, familiar face suddenly popped into her thoughts. Rebecca. Rebecca would know what to do! Rachel felt the knot in her stomach loosen some more. Yes! That was the key! She would call her and apologize for being so stupid and reckless and the girls would figure it all out together. Everything would be okay.

Smiling cheerfully for the first time in hours, Rachel clutched the folds of her towel and moved to the bed to retrieve her phone. The time for being stubborn was done. She was going to call her friend and ask for help.

But her skin tingled when she saw she had a missed text from Jeff.

Call me.

Rachel felt her stomach knot re-tighten. She'd somehow assumed that he wouldn't be getting back to her so quickly. She sighed and clicked his number and held the phone to her ear. After just one ring, his smugly cheerful tone sounded out.

"Hey, Rach. What's up?"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "You texted me."

Jeff smirked and nodded. Obviously she wasn't in the mood for pleasantries. So he got right to the point.

"Yeah, well I just finished talking Jess off the ledge. Christ almighty! I swear, that girl is-."

Rachel cut him off, her words burning with disgust.

"Jeff, your girlfriend is upset because she thinks you're a cheating douchebag. And guess what? You are! So stop with the drama about how hard this is for you. What do you want?"

Jeff swallowed tensely at her tone. He hadn't expected her to rise up with such defiance. He temporarily lost his nerve but he fought back to steady himself. His earlier unfinished session with her had only baked his lustful hunger deeper into his brain. It had obviously been wildly pleasurable but the premature end had been just as torturous. Getting his dick sucked for a few glorious minutes didn't mean much if he wasn't going to get off. It was like getting to smell a delicious meal when he was starving only to have it taken away before he could feast. He steeled himself and cleared his throat.

"Easy, tiger. Well, look. We definitely have unfinished business, but now there are people coming back to my spot. Which kinda fucks me up. So I got a room at the Baybreeze motel. The one by the pizza place. Come meet me there at, like, five and we'll resume our conversation."

Rachel's skin tingled. A motel? It felt even dirtier and she didn't like it.

"Baybreeze? Why there? Why do you suddenly care if people are at your house?"

Jeff smirked. "Uh, I care because I'm not a fucking idiot like Tyler. He was lucky I was the only one at the house earlier when you two came by. Obviously, I'm not gonna rat him out but who knows who might drop by and see you? Nah, a motel is safer."

Rachel sighed. He'd obviously worked everything through. He always had been really smart as far as she remembered. And there wouldn't be any changing his mind at this point. She still felt like he might be bluffing and she wanted to badly to tell him to go fuck himself. But she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

"Okay. I'll be there."

Jeff grinned through the phone.

"Sounds good. See you at five."

Rachel hung up the phone and tossed it onto her bed. All the earlier feelings about how things might be okay were gone again. How was Rebecca going to help her? What magical solution would she have that Rachel couldn't come up with on her own?

She shook her head with resignation. No, she'd be going to the motel. And she'd be sucking his dick again. And it wasn't just that that scared her; she could get through a single emotionless blowjob just fine. It was what else Jeff might want. And that there was no end in sight.

Rachel realized she hadn't felt this trapped since what had turned out to be the last time she'd pulled away from Matt's house back in the spring. She'd had no way of knowing then that things would turn around in such a miraculous way. In fact, the light had seemed to be at its dimmest point.

Her throat tightened as the memories of that day streaked through her like ghosts. Time had helped to lessen the shameful revulsion she'd felt in the immediate aftermath, but her stomach still tickled whenever she'd let her thoughts wander their way back. It wasn't just about Flip and the obscene ways she'd both exhibited and then given herself to him. It was how she'd done it all on Matt's simple instruction. From flashing her boobs, to letting Flip watch her have sex, to the ultimate degradation of so lavishly servicing him, she'd never felt more like a puppet on a string. Never felt such a complete loss of autonomy.

When she'd left Matt's house that day, she'd been overcome with clutching panic. Not only had she felt sick and awful about both the physical nature of her acts and the twisted revelation that Flip connected her story to Rebecca's, she'd also felt so helplessly trapped. Matt had been pushing her across lines for weeks and even the perversion of what she'd just done hadn't been enough for her to say no. And it terrified her that if something didn't change, if she couldn't find her way out of the darkness soon, there might not be an end in sight.

The memories fused with the freshness of her current predicament and she shivered as she again thought about the picture Jeff had of her. How long would he hold it over her head? And to what end? Would she simply be at his beck and call indefinitely? As long as the threat existed, she would either have to decide to risk calling his bluff or continue to give in to him whenever he wanted.

She already knew he wasn't going to stop after today. And after she'd sucked his dick a few times, he'd surely want more from her. Her senses sizzled as she recalled how he had physically probed her for sex on his bed earlier. She swallowed the unwanted arousal that came along with it as she felt again the sensation of his penis rubbing teasingly over the edges of her pussy. He'd clearly wanted it. Her fingertips went numb as she considered his decision to get a motel room. He might just try to talk her into it this same afternoon.

Rachel flinched at the troubling thought as sat down on the bed and stared at the wall. She had no idea what to even do next. Keep racking her brain? Get dressed? Still call Rebecca? It was a little after two so she had a few hours before she needed to leave. But for what? What solution was out there waiting? What stone was there left unturned?

The blank mask of defeat she'd been wearing twisted suddenly as an emotional wave sliced deeply through her gut. Her lungs tightened and she felt the hot burn of tears beginning to rush to the backs of her eyes. She'd been pushing the waves of dread down repeatedly all afternoon, knowing that they would only interfere with her ability to think straight. But now, with no reason left to be strong or brave, she released her grip on the lock and let it all out.

The sobs exploded from deep in her chest and she pushed her palms into her eyelids as she bowed her head and let go. The tears fell freely into her hands and her shoulders shook as her cries rang out and bounced chaotically off each wall of the room. She whimpered noisily, her fast breaths choking their way from her throat. Every muscle tensed with pain.

She hadn't cried since the moment she'd seen Rebecca outside of Baja Fiesta that fateful prom weekend. It hadn't been the easiest stretch since, but everything really had turned around. She'd worked her ass off in school, and while she'd fallen just a hair short, she'd at least put herself into a good position to move forward in a positive way.

The tears rushed down her cheeks as she thought about what she'd done to herself. Her life had been going so well and the week had been almost perfect up until the moment she had pushed too far and lost her grip. She could still recall the pure bliss she'd felt as she'd sat on her beach chair with her friends the afternoon they'd all arrived. She'd been almost unable to process the completely euphoric way in which her world had been resurrected.

But now, she felt trapped and powerless like she had back in the darkness of the spring. Images she'd buried flashed hotly across her brain. Rebecca confronting her in the parking lot that fateful day. Matt easing her onto her back on his couch as he spread her legs and prepared to have sex with her for the first time. The girls from the bathroom of the museum, unknowingly ripping her to shreds with the casualness of their vile rumors. Kevin's eyes as she'd slipped into the basement with Jeff.

And it had all started with Brad and the unexplainable mistake she'd made. She'd been riding the wave up until that night, reveling in the beauty of her life and the blessings that surrounded her. She'd been at her highest point. And then she'd brought it all down.

She realized that so much of her suffering was of her own making. Something was wrong with her brain. A crossed wire. A self-destructive gene. She simply couldn't deal with life when it presented her with nothing but an easy path. She got bored and antsy, and before long, she would engage her pathological need to push the envelope and feel the sizzle of a new rush.

She dipped her head lower and cried loudly into her knees as she replayed the previous night in the club. It felt like a different girl she was watching in her memories. Yes, she had been drunk but that had only served to encourage the thing that she'd already become. The reckless thrill-seeker with selective tunnel vision. She had blocked out everyone and everything around her so that she could focus on her next fix. And in this case, it had been her strange imaginary battle with Erica.

She understood now that Tyler had always been secondary. She had convinced herself that she'd needed him, but that had only been an after-the-fact rationalization. She had certainly enjoyed almost every second of their sexual time together, but he had just been a means to an end. Erica had been the target all along.

Rachel had never really gotten over what she'd heard her say that day in Tyler's basement, nor the ways she'd treated her in the past. Erica's vicious attack on her character had become the symbolic embodiment of every ugly and unfair thing anyone had ever said about her and the way she lived her life. It had let to a thirst that could only be quenched through spiteful malice of her own.

It had been over a month since that day after Kevin's prom, but time had done nothing to heal the wounds she'd suffered. The hatred had only laid dormant waiting for its chance to rise up and strike again. Rachel recalled how her temper had been flaring unexpectedly at various points in the week. She'd always had a quick trigger but she'd found herself startled by the quick flashes of rage that had poked up quickly, seemingly disproportionate to their targets.

She'd been able to quell them easily at first, but when Erica had barged into that party and teed off on her unprovoked, the hydrant had run dry. From that moment on, the entire tone of the vacation had started to change. And Rachel had changed with it.

Rebecca had been right about her. She'd gone out of her way to hurt people. Erica had even apologized. But by then it had been too late. Rachel's blinders had been on, and she'd never seen the quicksand her lust for vengeance had been pushing her towards. She'd had a singular focus and goal. And she'd been unable to stop. The fact that she had thrown herself at Tyler in such a public way scared her. She really had lost control. And now she was paying for her crucial mistake in judgment.

And what about Alex and Derrick? What had that been all about? It seemed like forever ago but it had literally been that just that morning! The Derrick part wasn't really bothersome, but what she'd done with Alex made her skin crawl. Particularly the second time.

She sniffled through her tears as she shook her head in disbelief. Talk about reckless. She'd sucked Alex's dick in Derrick's room. She'd still be sitting on his bed! What if he had come back from the shower two minutes earlier and seen his friend with his hands on her head, pumping his cock into her mouth with strained lust? What would she have said or done? The only difference between her mess with Tyler and Erica (and now Jeff) and what she'd done with Alex was that she hadn't gotten caught.