Senior Week Ch. 10: Deliverance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he couldn't possibly turn down what was being offered. It was too enticing. Plus, he still held all the cards. Even if he deleted the pictures from his phone, he had copies on his computer. This wasn't the dark ages where someone could rip up a physical photograph and that would be the end of it. He'd still have Rachel later. And maybe her incredibly sexually-forward friend as well.

With a deep breath, Jeff nodded.

"Okay. Deal."

He turned automatically and sat down on the bed closest to where he'd been standing. He looked at both girls and his smile came rushing back. Making the decision to go forward somehow pulled all the weight off his mind and suddenly all that remained was giddy excitement. This was unreal! He nodded towards Rebecca and raised an eyebrow.

Rebecca smiled and took a few steps towards him. She paused in front of where he was sitting and looked down into his eyes. Swallowing, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bathing suit top.

It fell freely from her shoulders and she twisted her arms as she tossed it onto the second bed behind her. She smirked as Jeff's eyes widened and glued themselves to her breasts. They weren't quite as big as Rachel's but they were full and perky and hung high on her chest. A pants-tightening sight in their own right.

Jeff felt himself hardening rapidly as it began to truly sink in that the girls were for real. He stared at Rebecca's tits and licked his lips. Fuck, she was hot. He couldn't wait to touch her. He sat forward and reached up.

But Rebecca stopped him and extended her palm with a casual expression.

"Not so fast. Your phone."

Jeff grinned and exhaled playfully as he reached into his pocket. Fair was fair. Not that deleting them meant much. He flicked on the phone and brought up his photo albums. Hitting a few buttons, he erased the pictures and flashed the screen momentarily towards Rebecca to confirm. He began to slide it back into his pocket when she stopped him again.

"Are you serious? Give it to me. I want to see."

Jeff stiffened and balked for a second. She wanted his phone? It didn't feel right...

Rebecca sensed his hesitation and pursed her lips. She ran a hand down her chest, cupping her breasts, before inching her fingers teasingly to her bikini bottom.

"You want this? You want both of us?" She swallowed and repeated her command.

"Give me your phone."

Jeff exhaled thoughtfully but decided to comply. He did want it. Badly. And he was probably being overly worrisome. It wasn't like this chick could do anything damaging to his phone in right front of him. He handed it over and sat back on the bed.

Rebecca took his phone and ran her fingers over the screen, opening his albums again. She shook her head. The photo right before the ones he had deleted was a picture of him and a pretty brunette standing together in a prom pose. She smirked. His girlfriend most likely. What a piece of shit he was. She scrolled through his pictures quickly before adjusting her eyes and nodding at him with a satisfied smile. She clicked the phone off and placed it onto the nightstand beside the bed.

As Jeff watched hungrily, Rebecca leaned in and brought her weight into his body. Her boobs pressed into his shirt and she brought her lips to his. She kissed him roughly for a few seconds, snaking her tongue aggressively into his mouth. Finally, pulling back, she grinned and ran her fingers teasingly around the waistband of his shorts as she breathed out in a sultry tone.

"Good boy. Now let's see if we can't get you a little warmed up..."

Jeff shivered as Rebecca slid down off his body and crouched next to the bed. He was lying sort of crookedly with his head on the pillow but his torso twisted so that his legs dangled off the side of the mattress. He shut his eyes and swallowed as Rebecca's warm fingers dipped into his shorts and probed around playfully. He felt his underwear begin to slide down off his hips and he lifted his body reflexively to allow her better access.

In an instant, his shorts were around his knees and he shuddered as the cool motel room air greeted his cock with a chilling wave. He was already mostly hard, having been worked up by Rebecca's touch and more so by her blunt, sexual expressions of what she and Rachel would be doing with him. He had been on pins and needles imagining Rachel's body back on him. And now that he was seemingly so close to an excruciatingly hot threesome, his body shook with anticipation.

Rebecca shot Rachel a quick glance and indicated for her to approach. She then turned back towards Jeff and scooted in closer to his body. She parted her full, pillowy lips and extended her tongue to wet them seductively. Her fingers wrapped smoothly around his shaft and she inhaled through her nose as his hips quaked in response. Beginning to rub and jerk him gently, she smirked and spoke again.

"Hope you're ready for us. I have a feeling you're going to remember this for a long, long time."

Jeff could only shut his eyes and exhale weakly as the soft warmth of Rebecca's mouth enveloped his cock. His swallowed and relaxed the muscles in his neck, letting his head sink heavily into the pillow behind him. Pleasure rolled through his senses as her impossibly soft lips slid effortlessly down his shaft and made contact with the base of his flesh. It was meltingly perfect.

Rebecca swallowed gently and brushed some dark hair back behind her ear as she swirled her tongue around Jeff's dick and slowly eased her lips back upwards. She cradled his head in the soft cuddle of her lips before inhaling and dropping her face again. She could feel him twitching inside her mouth and she smirked to herself. Despite the entirely sterile and emotionless state of mind she'd adopted as she'd prepared herself to do the deed, she couldn't help but feel a tingly spark of excitement. Shaking it away dryly, she eased her way up and began to move automatically, bobbing her head to a gentle rhythm as she mechanically sucked away.

Up above, Jeff could only smile at the completely unexpected nature of the blowjob he was receiving. Rebecca's intensity had overwhelmed him earlier, and in light of such behavior, he had expected that she might be the type to dive in wildly. But it was the opposite. She was working him smoothly and slowly, taking her time to deliver each sensation in a patient and sensual manner. It was stunningly pleasurable.

And not only did it go against what he had assumed about her, it was also markedly different from the way he remembered Rachel doing him. Rachel didn't race through a blowjob at breakneck speed, but she sucked purposefully and with precision. When she got up to a good clip, she moved with graceful skill at an almost perfect pace. It was like she was moving down a to-do list, checking off boxes in a predetermined order. Never lingering too long and never falling off schedule.

In contrast, Rebecca's work had no such sense of rehearsed structure. It felt like someone drawing a lazy, squiggly line across a piece of paper. She was taking her time and she didn't particularly seem to have a set plan or pace. She simply dragged her soft lips over him and cradled him gently as she slowly sucked him away into ecstasy. It was like a sweet lullaby.

Jeff's sublime tranquility was shaken suddenly and his eyes popped open in response to a new stimulus. He focused his vision and smiled reflexively. He'd almost forgotten that there wasn't just one entrée on the menu.

While he'd been lost in Rebecca's work, Rachel had apparently climbed onto the bed from the other side and crawled over towards his body. Her touch on his arm had been what had startled him and he sucked the air into his lungs as his gaze fell over her. She was leaning over him in her small shorts, but she had taken off her shirt and bra, letting her full breasts dangle teasingly over his chest. And she was smiling at him, her eyes alive and sparkling.

Jeff sighed pleasurably and didn't hesitate as he brought his hand forward. His palm slid underneath her hanging breast, cupping her firmly and pushing the heavenly softness back upwards into her chest. Her flesh was meltingly perfect and balancing the sensation greeting his fingers with the smooth ecstasy being delivered down below began fry the circuits in his brain.

Rachel tingled as Jeff groped her with the same eagerness he had earlier in the day. While she didn't much care for where she was currently or whom she was with, the simple act of being touched in that way aroused her automatically. She knew how much guys loved her boobs and she was somehow always able to separate the "who" from the sensation itself.

She whimpered pleasurably as Jeff rolled his thumbs over her nipples. It was how she'd been able to push herself through all the deflating and sometimes uncomfortable experiences of the past spring. Matt. Shane. Zachary and how she'd literally sold her mouth for a better grade in chemistry. Her brain could shut down (or at least dampen) the pathways that flooded her with doubt and apprehension. She would instead focus only on the pleasure and excitement that flowed both ways in each equation.

Rachel shut her eyes and had begun to get lost in the moment when she finally came back to her senses. She adjusted her gaze and looked down towards Rebecca. Her friend was smoothly swallowing Jeff's dick with slow, tender deliberation. It forced a shivery tremor between her legs. She could watch her friend work all night, but that wasn't why they had come to the motel. The girls' eyes met for a brief second and Rachel stiffened.

They had a plan.

With a quick motion, Rachel swung her right leg up and over Jeff's body. She pushed up into him and tightened her thighs around his sides, straddling his chest and stomach. Flipping her hair back over her shoulder, she arched her back and let her eyes glow.

While Rebecca continued to blow him down below, Jeff's face brightened at the new view of Rachel's intoxicating tits swaying directly in front of his eyes. He watched with excitement as she winked at him and leaned forward again, pushing her chest in closer. The soft, smooth flesh of her breasts rubbed against his nose and cheeks and he inhaled pleasurably as the sweetness of her perfume snaked into his nostrils. He could feel the squeezing pressure of her hips as she rocked gently into him. It was clear what she was offering him. Jeff moved his hands to her breasts and cupped them together firmly. With a final grin, he opened his mouth and sucked one nipple deeply inside.

Rachel moaned with pleasure as Jeff's tongue splashed over her breast. She hated to admit it, but it felt delightful. Allowing herself a few seconds to absorb the sensations, she watched his face to make sure that he was completely engrossed. His eyes were shut in concentration and she smiled to herself, bringing her hands to his hair and squeezing him deeper into the soft surrounds of her cleavage. As he continued to suck greedily away, she turned her chin back towards Rebecca and gave a sly nod.

Rebecca's eyes flashed and her gaze darted to the night stand. Shooting Jeff one final glance upward to confirm that he was focused elsewhere, she reached quickly for his phone and slid it down by her waist. She exhaled smoothly as she clutched the cool metal and plastic and flipped it around. Her mouth still working flawlessly, she flicked the phone on and activated the camera.

A muffled groan from up above froze her in place and Rebecca's eyes widened as she glanced back towards the bed and held her breath. But Jeff wasn't paying attention to her in the slightest. His face was buried in the fleshy embrace of Rachel's breasts and he hardly seemed very upset with such a reality. Rebecca smiled to herself and calmed her nerves again. It was time.

With a final breath, she let his dick slide from her mouth, keeping her hand wrapped smoothly around his shaft as she held him just an inch away from her lips. Pointing her face at the phone's camera, she twisted her expression to appear pained and startled. She snapped off a quick series of pictures before immediately taking Jeff back into her mouth and resuming her blowjob. As she swirled her tongue around him, she clicked the phone off by her knees and slid it firmly under the bed. It glided silently across the carpet and came to rest on the other side. She exhaled and rubbed her lips across Jeff's shaft. Phase One complete.

Rachel glanced back down at Rebecca and tingled as her friend gave her a quick wink. She'd done it! Excitement sizzled through her senses but she steadied herself as she focused on the next step. Her step.

With Jeff glued to her breasts like a newborn, Rachel slowly brought one hand behind her butt and slid her fingers into the back pocket of her shorts. She fumbled around and smiled as a quick search turned up exactly what she'd been looking for. Sliding her hand back around and resting it on the headboard of the bed, she swallowed in satisfaction. A small, silver safety pin twirled between her fingers.

Her pulse beginning to pick up, Rachel deftly undid the pin to reveal the sharp point. She stared at it for a moment, her eyes focusing on the shimmering surface of the metal. Steadying herself, she waited until Jeff made an aggressively rough sucking motion on her breast. Releasing her guiding hand from the back of his head, she brought it up to the headboard and jabbed the needle sharply into her own thumb.

She winced at the quick jolt of prickly pain and she moaned falsely to disguise her reaction. She dropped the pin behind the bed and smiled excitedly as she watched a small spot of blood begin to form on the tip of her thumb. She let the blood drop grow in size and took a final steadying breath. Counting to three in her head, she pulled back roughly from Jeff's face and let out a startled yelp.

Shaken from the heavenly softness of her breasts, Jeff jerked his head up and searched Rachel's face as he tried to decipher her sudden reaction. She winced and brought her hand to her eyes in a recoiling motion. She gritted her teeth and sucked in an audible breath.

"Shit!"

Jeff's eyes widened in further confusion and he tensed as he felt Rebecca pull up off him to seemingly investigate the situation as well. He watched as Rachel flexed her wrist and twisted her palm around towards him so that he could see. There appeared to be blood smeared between her fingers. He furrowed his brow and shook his head. He still didn't understand.

Rachel leaned back and exhaled with an expression of mock irritation.

"Dammit. I got a splinter or something on the headboard." She rolled her eyes down at Jeff and smirked.

"Classy place you picked out."

Jeff's eyes stayed wide and he started to search for something to say. But Rachel cut him off with a smile.

"I'm fine. Really." She whipped her head around the room, nodding at a door on the far end. "I'm just going to wash this off real quick. Who knows what diseases are crawling around here."

She shot Jeff another mocking smirk as she climbed gingerly off his chest. She hopped off the bed and shivered as her eyes fell to Jeff's phone discarded on the floor next to her foot. She licked her lips and turned back towards him, swallowing as she let his stare wash over her chest again. She finally brought her hands to her hips and cocked her head with a seductive smile as she flicked her gaze between him and Rebecca.

"Well, don't let me stop you two. Keep him warm, girl. I'll only be a second."

Jeff's furrowed brow smoothed in relaxation and he nodded as the temporary apprehension over the moment passed. He was about to say something slick in return when he felt the smooth warmth of Rebecca's mouth return to his cock. He inhaled sharply and turned his attention away from Rachel to refocus on the glorious image between his thighs. The short break had given him a bit of a reprieve and he was actually glad for that. He'd been very consciously aware that he'd be needing to pace himself since a lot more fun was certainly on the docket ahead of him.

Rachel watched Jeff turn away from her and shut his eyes in ecstasy. With sweeping speed, she bent over and scooped his phone off the ground and held it against her stomach as she turned away. She moved quickly to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

As soon as she turned on the sink, she went to work, flicking on Jeff's phone and opening the album of recent photos. Her senses tingled as she registered four close-up shots of Rebecca's face, her expression frightened and Jeff's penis directly in front of her lips. She paused momentarily as a splash of guilt trickled across her stomach. The physical evidence made everything seem more real. Rebecca was actually out there half-naked and sucking Jeff's dick. All for her.

Rachel pushed away the prickly emotion and shook her head as she concentrated on her task. Selecting the best picture, she deleted the rest and flipped over to Jeff's text messages. She found the folder between him and her and she scoffed as she scrolled through. He'd deleted the texts from the day after Kevin's prom. Smart, she thought. But just a little too greedy...

Her eyes narrowed into a dark grin as she began typing out a quick message. Concluding her words, she pressed "send" and waited silently. Seconds later, her own phone buzzed in her other hand, confirming receipt. She deleted the remaining picture of Rebecca and the rest of the message history between her and Jeff and slipped both phones back into her back pockets. Splashing her reddened thumb briefly under the stream of water, she flicked off the sink and spun on her heels to exit the bathroom.

As she stepped back into the main area, Rachel tingled excitedly at the sight greeting her eyes. Rebecca had gotten up off her knees and was no longer sucking Jeff's dick. She was standing alongside of the bed, rubbing Jeff's cock and now completely naked. She'd removed her bikini bottom and her pussy hovered inches from Jeff's face. He was still lying on the bed, his dick throbbing and standing at full attention as Rebecca's smooth grip worked away. His own hand was busy as well, buried happily between Rebecca's legs. Rachel swallowed hard and purred teasingly she approached.

"Mmmm...looks like I missed a few steps."

She smiled as both sets of eyes shot to her and traced her movement as she walked around the bed and circled her way behind Rebecca to stand next to her friend. She trembled as she watched Jeff's fingers working smoothly between Rebecca's legs. She could hear her friend's slightly elevated breaths and she saw the muted but present arousal in her eyes.

She observed the scene with amused excitement for a few seconds before taking Rebecca's hand and bringing it the back of her shorts. From Jeff's perspective, it looked like she was encouraging her friend to playfully squeeze her ass. But that wasn't the purpose. Rebecca smiled reflexively as she felt the outline of Jeff's phone in Rachel's back pocket. She'd done it! They were home free!

Rebecca deftly slid the phone out of Rachel's pocket and started to pull back to end the charade. Soon, Jeff would discover what they'd done and he'd realize that he had been set up from the start. He'd see with clear eyes how he was no longer was no longer in charge of the situation. The lustful fantasies swirling through his head would disappear like a forgotten dream.

It was comical to think that at that moment, Jeff was surely thinking that he was just mere minutes away from having a wild threesome romp straight out of a late night cable film. Minutes away from getting to put his dick in her. Or Rachel. To having them both submit and lavishly pleasure him with all that they had because he held all the power.