Sera Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohh, Aun- Auntie...!" I moaned in a small voice as they gently pulled my cheeks apart, exploring my crotch and overexcited miffy.

"Yesss..." she breathed, moving closer and grabbing jack's stiff rod of her own volition. "Grab her fuckin' twat...."

I moaned again, grabbing Rob's cock as their hands went down my pants. Their fingers showed no hesitation to grope me, invading miffy and her turf with abandon as my hips jerked every time they touched my swollen clitoris.

"Ohh-h... Ohh, Auntie! OHH! Uhhhh-hh!? ... Ah-ahh-h!?"

My jeans were soon pulled down, panties already hopelessly twisted and pulled aside by their willing compliance, allowing two fingers up inside, miffy. The backs of my panties were pulled down, my bum cheeks spread for a wet finger that played at my anus, making me cum violently then and there.

Auntie got off on my orgasm to quite a degree and, apparently, so did Jack. As she stroked him, he jerked, let out a short, strained yell and came, spurting repeatedly all over the front of Auntie Kathleen's sexy panties while we watched, me trying to recover myself. In my dazed excitement and some sexual spur of the moment thing, I pulled the front of them down and the four of us looked openly at her pussy. I beheld a slightly fuller version of miffy, wet and spread, clitoris peeking from her hood.

Suddenly remembering it was my turn, I almost slurred, "Use Rob's cock to flick your clitoris till you come.

"Mmmm! Oooh, Kitten, you dirty little thing..." she trailed off while I grabbed her thigh.

Auntie allowed me to hold her spread as well as I could until Jack took her other leg. She was soon supported by the two of us, thighs spread and giggling wildly like I would.

"Oooh, sw- sweetie pie..."

Rob's cock neared and she gamely took it, stroking it once before pulling it closer to rub his head over her clitoris like I'd instructed. They both jumped and flinched so excitingly.

I watched Rob's cock prod Auntie's pussy all over, now soaked with both their initial juices and whispered, "Stick it in her..."

She gasped, truly surprised this time, but it was too late. The next thing that came out of her mouth was a long, low wail as he fed her pussy full, inch by inch. It was so psychologically satisfying, I raced closer to another orgasm myself. I couldn't resist reaching over to play with her clit while he stayed buried for a satisfying moment. He slowly fucked her for a few strokes and, with me on her clit, she quickly came as violently as I did. He was close too, but he fell out because of Auntie's thrashing in mine and Jack's arms. Grabbing his slick, shiny cock, I jerked him until he came all over Auntie's pussy and my hand.

I was high as a kite on the way back to the house. We both were after such a well rounded release. We were still giggling, playing sexy little tricks on each other like pinching each other's bums and grabbing boobies by the time we got to her apartment door.

"I need to change," she said, looking me up and down with an enduring lust. "Wanna come in, hon?"

"I'd love that."

"I was hoping you would."

After a quick trip to her room for a fresh outfit, she hurried into the bathroom and, while I waited, I considered changing as well. I'd put my T-shirt back on, of course pulled up my panties and jeans, but I left my bra back where I actually jerked a man off on my own Auntie.

My head spun as I sat there on her couch, not believing how far I'd let things go. I could then say that I knew how Gina felt, but there was one big difference between me and Gina. Gina wasn't sitting there trying to stifle giggles about it afterward. Well, it was fun. And nobody got hurt. Sure, a couple of guys got me off and I got some cum on my hands, but I was with Auntie and we were just having some fun. Our kind of fun. And it was okay.

I was trying to convince the lingering, guilty doubts about these assertions when Auntie emerged in a knee length, loose grey skirt that looked very sharp, but light. Her dark maroon top wrapped to a close under her again braless boobies, perfectly showcasing them as they jiggled invitingly to her every step.

"Oh, Auntie, you look sooo good..."

"Thank you. I really had a great time."

"So did I."

"No regrets? You said you had a man back home but, what with Gina, I assumed he'd maybe be okay with it."

I didn't answer for staring, wanting to languish in her eyes, rather than face up to her question.

"Hmm?" she gently prodded as she moved to her kitchenette.

"It's not what I really wanted," I quietly imparted.

Auntie knew what I meant. It was why she invited me in and she turned to look at me with very clear understanding of that. Then I was up and crossing the floor, putting my arms around her, our boobies pushing together as we French kissed. It was passionate, yet so much deeper than even that. There was something about her, about us that made it so in a different way than it was with Daddy, Mommy, or Gina. Like my other auntie Ashleigh, this vivacious lover was somehow as natural to me as my hand is to my own clitoris.

I worked my way down, sucking at her cleavage and briefly nibbling her visibly erect nipples through her top, making her twitch and coo before I slid down her knees. She pulled up her skirt for me and I pulled down her panties for her, immediately pressing my lips to hers afterward for a long kiss that sucked her wetness at the end. She parted her legs further and started making the nicest sounds while I licked her lips and clit, playfully wiggling my tongue at her opening before flashing my bold little probe around her clit again.

I was pressing my mouth to her pussy and sucking when she came, teasing with my tongue while she held the back of my head by my hair, almost hollering again during her long, drawn out climax. Grabbing her bum, I pressed in closer, licking up anything my mouth missed with my eyes closed, knowing that very soon she'd give me the same treatment and that I loved her.

Suddenly, she jumped as though she were having another orgasm, but gasped, "Oh my god! Oh, shhh-!"

Just before she pulled her skirt down over my head in a useless attempt to hide me, I saw the reason for my aunt's exclamation. Steven was standing there, just inside the door from the foyer with his chin sweeping the floor.

"Oh, no," I mumbled under my breath.

It was bad enough that I'd said what I did in the kitchen, but this was something else entirely. After a moment where nobody was talking, I came out from under her skirt. I didn't look at either of them, rather kept my crimson face to the floor and cleared my throat before saying what I had to say to get the hell out of there.

"Uhh... I should probably go."

"(Ahem), Auntie Kathleen expressed, obviously as freaked out as I was, but informing, "I'll catch up later."

I nodded and bolted, glad I at least had all my clothes on when I got out to the hallway. Getting out of the area quickly, I avoided my apartment across and down the hall, proceeding directly to the first floor, absently wandering into the small front parlour that I knew Sheila sometimes haunted. I didn't expect her to be there, had in fact only gone there myself for a safe place to process what had just happened, but there she was.

She wore a pair of dark grey hip huggers that looked fantastic on her. A black, close fitting camisole showed off her narrow upper curves just as well and I wondered why the style change. She was holding a teacup, saucer held under it by her other hand while staring at the painting of the unsmiling gypsies. Noticing me in the doorway, she regarded me without change in her expression, but spoke in a neutral, if aloof tone.

"Can I help you?"

I didn't answer right away because, as I said, I didn't expect to find her there and I was still flustered from what had happened upstairs in Auntie Kathleen's apartment. Stalling for time, I sauntered into the parlour, halfheartedly taking note of some of its curiosities as Sheila patiently watched this little show.

"I'm betting Auntie Kathleen doesn't know you two are hanging out," I finally ventured, setting my eyes on an ornamental chess game.

"What?"

"You and Steven. I'll bet she doesn't know. Does she?"

She looked around herself with exaggerated motions, then asked with a smirk, "Do you see Steven 'hanging out'?"

"I saw you two talking in the hallway last night. You're up to your old tricks again and, this time, you have Steven in your sights."

"I beg your pardon!?" she laughed incredulously.

"Don't think you can play your games with me. I know all about you."

"Is that right?"

"That's right," I said firmly, noting that little smirk had never left her lips. "And I wanna know what's going on with you and Steven talking."

"That's none of your god damned business, and you've got a lot of nerve putting your little questions and accusations to me, honeybunch."

"A whore is a whore, how much nerve does it take?"

Instead of reacting to what I'd intended to be a stinging insult, she asked, "What's wrong, Kitten? Jealous?"

"Stay away from him," I warned with no kidding at all in my tone now.

"Or what?"

"Or I'll tell Auntie Kathleen."

"You'll get him into a lot of trouble, too."

"Not nearly as much as you'll be in."

"Are you sure?"

"He's her son, you're just the destructive whore."

"Uh huh," Sheila laughed. "Well, I'm afraid you obviously don't know Kathleen very well. She doesn't take anything she sees as betrayal lightly."

"It's not betrayal when a man is sucked in by a life wrecking tramp."

"Oh, kitten, I'm not sucking anyone in. Would you just go away now? This isn't funny anymore, ya know?"

There was another brief stare-down before I turned and casually moved for the exit, casting a last, sideways look at her to repeat my warning to her defiant expression

"I mean it, Sheila. Stay away from him."

I needed someplace to think.

The two bay, cinderblock garage revealed itself slowly as I walked around the thick stand of trees hiding it. There was a taller section on the end, accessible by an extra wide man-door which was standing ajar, allowing the bright, warm sunshine to reach into the shadowed depths of the outbuilding along with mice, moles, bugs, squirrels, porcupines, skunks, or any other various forms of wildlife.

Standing just inside the doorway, I looked around. The space was half full of storage on the ground floor, and a set of stairs built with heavy timbers led to a second level that was made of wood and supported by the same heavy timbers that the stairs were made of. I climbed them to find the upper space empty, and sat in one of the deep-set, wide windowsills to look down on the garage's front yard. It was nice there and, allowing a contented smile, I relaxed a little more before closing my eyes, frowning when I thought of Gina.

 

Steven

I tried Sheila's door but found her to be out, so I spent some time looking for her. After checking the most likely places and coming up with nothing, I took my disappointment outside. I happened to stroll in the direction of the old cinderblock garage in back, and decided to explore it just to get my mind off all the shit in my head.

I was about to knock on the extra wide man-door, but then remembered Ashleigh telling us we had the run of the place, so I tried the knob and found it to be unlocked. One of the advantages to living in a gated community, I supposed. Inside the rather large room, walled off from the rest of the garage, was mostly old storage, possibly from the previous owners. However, in the middle of the floor sat a shiny, red ATV. I looked over the big four-wheel-drive Honda in the light from the two windows, noting the key in the ignition before venturing up the solid old wooden stairs to the second floor, finding three windows illuminating a whole lot of nothing at all.

Returning to the concrete ground floor, I tried the knob of another extra wide man-door and found it to be also unlocked. This led to the rest of the garage, which held a few piles of neatly stacked lumber, some pallets of sod, grass seed, sheep shit and other assorted yard materials along with the expected implements.

I almost missed the dust covered old car in the back. Walking closer, I could see it was inert by its flat tires and the fact that it looked as old as the house, like a big, dirty, dark gray tank from another era.

I looked at it for another minute before heading back to the other section of the garage. Closing the door behind me, I looked the ATV over again, suddenly smiling.

Three years before, Dad had taken me on one of those ATV outings during one of his evermore infrequent visits home. It was actually a really fun tour with lots of great scenery, and the ATVs were a blast to ride once they taught us. Dad didn't learn so well and fell off of his twice, once after we were actually on the tour. I chuckled at this memory, at how he made a joke of it and got right back on both times. It came as a surprise a second later when I reminded myself that he was dead and there'd never be any outings like that with him ever again.

Taking the handlebar grip in my hand, I stepped up on the foot peg, swinging my thigh over the seat to settle my weight on the machine. I shook it from side to side with my body weight and was satisfied with the sloshing amount of fuel in the tank, so I started it up. Idling it outside, I puttered off around the corner without bothering to close the man-door behind me.

"We do want her," I informed myself as I (we) buzzed along the cobblestoned pathway.

"Yes, we want our retarded cousin, that's just super."

"You know she's not retarded. Just... different."

"Still our cousin."

"We're fucking Mum, so what?"

"Well, if she doesn't straighten the fuck up, we won't be for much longer."

"You're jealous."

"So what? I didn't want her fucking around..."

"With Kitten."

"With kitten," I sighed in agreement. But that doesn't mean I want her having my babies."

"Yeah, that part is a bit whacked."

"Totally whacked."

"Slow down near the top of this rise, remember what the instructor told you."

"I got it. ... On the other hand, when she said- and I quote here- "I wanna fuck you so bad I can taste it"... That really did something for me. There's no denying it."

"Great, so we fuck her."

"Shut up. Besides, it seems like Mum's beaten us to the punch, anyway."

"Oh... I doubt that."

"Whatever. About Mum and this shit with Ashleigh... What do you think?"

"Same as before. Go along with her."

"But she... out maneuvered us. She's giving us no choice. It's one thing to cave to Mum, but it just grates my..."

"Ego. That's the word you were searching for. Let's be logical here, idiot. First of all, yes; she's forced her way and we have no choice. This is the best reason for going along with her because- second of all- She's right. I believe Ashleigh can help her and that's what we want. We shouldn't waste time pining over issues of ego and trust while nothing's being done for Mum in the meantime."

"That's what she said."

"Very fuckin funny, but it's like I said. She's right. And that's why you should at least give her the benefit of the doubt that she wants. Look, this isn't Marie we're dealing with here. She forced the issue because she cares about her sister, like she said. I mean, what other reason could she have?"

"That's what I keep asking myself."

"Fuck, man," I sighed in exasperation. "You already told her Mum's body count."

"I did that because I had to make her understand how I can't let just anybody be in charge of this problem."

"Yeah. Well, that turned out real good, didn't it?"

"Fuck off."

"Bridge up ahead. Stop on it; let's check out this brook."

Bringing the machine to a halt and turning it off, I looked around, appreciating the scenery, but somehow not enjoying it.

"You're being an idiot. A prideful idiot. It's not about you, it's about Mum, and Aunt Ashleigh is the opportunity we would have given our right arm for in Saint John. Stop fucking around and give her a chance to help."

"It means going along with her and dealing with our retarded cousin," I warned.

"Good. Besides, you're the one talking to yourself."

"Fuck off, you've convinced me."

" ... Do we go back and deal with this shit now, or do we keep riding for a while? This is fun."

"We ride."

It was mid afternoon when I got back, finding the man-door to the garage closed and thinking I really should have done it myself, out of propriety if nothing else. I opened the door up again and carefully backed the Honda into its pen before leaving, even bothering to close the door this time.

I thought about my decision as I walked to the house and my stomach started to gurgle and churn, a nice analogy to my thoughts and feelings on the matter. However much I wanted to stall, to look for Sheila or grab something to eat first, I knew it was time to find Ashleigh and make my betrayal of Mum complete.

On Delores's direction, I climbed the stairs to the second level, heading back around the Chandelier and towards the front of the house to stop at the tall, ornately carved, double wooden doors that the Day Attendant with the nice ass helpfully directed me to. This was 'the den'. It felt like the dragon's den as I knocked. After a moment, the door opened and Ashleigh stood looking at me with the slightest smirk and a raised brow.

"Come to your senses, sweetie pie? I knew you would. Come right in."

Okay, that rankled, and I suspected she knew it would, but I entered anyway. It's hard to refuse any invitation from a woman who looks like Ashleigh, especially when she's standing there in a very short, dark gray sleeve dress that I could see the white of her bra through. It sported a plunging neckline and the bottom was oh so short.

Ashleigh's Den was something like her library, except smaller and cozier, yet the assorted office equipment and the large screen television made it clear that this was indeed a personal office. The plant life was a bit heavier in this room than her usual, but nowhere near what it was in the cave. What grabbed my attention upon entry was how the circular chamber was completely walled from floor to twelve foot ceiling with books, save for the large bay window directly behind my Aunt's huge desk. The ceiling ended in a round skylight, the carpet a deep red, deeper than the red couch to the side and in front of the desk. And what a desk. Its size was only rivaled by its ornate carving and quality, the deep wood matching the other carved furniture and woodwork in the room.

A wingback chair sat in front of it and I took it instead of the plush couch, thinking I might be there a while. Currently, my long lost aunt chose the front corner of the desk as her seat, regarding me now with a sort of serious smile as I tried not to look between her slightly parted thighs.

There was a moment of silence before I opened my mouth and conceded with, "You win, Ashleigh."

"I always do. So, I can count on your support?"

"Yes," I sighed.

"Your total and unwavering loyalty?"

"Yes."

"Your complete and utter-?"

"Don't push it, okay?"

"Just teasing. Don't worry about your mum- I'm already on it- but it would help if you filled me in on some details, particularly about your time in Saint John."

Helplessly glancing at the narrow band of white satin between her legs, I paused at this, getting harder for my glance, but also dreading the story she wanted me to tell. It wasn't only that I had to tell her all about it without leaving anything out, but also because I was almost afraid to recount it all to myself. The thought of finally stopping long enough to put it all into verbal perspective was almost enough to make me hurl myself through her window, but after a few moments I began. I kept talking for over two hours, letting it all pour out of me, not looking at her face as I did, but her legs instead. Another little while was spent clarifying this detail or that as her questions instructed and, by the time all was said and done, it was mid afternoon.