Sera Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really have had a pretty rough go of it, haven't you?"

I shrugged, glancing between her legs for the hundredth time.

"I'm even more glad you're here now. And by the way," she added, spreading her legs appreciatively wider, "you can look all you want. I like it."

I couldn't help but smile a little guiltily but, after some brief hesitation, I just looked. I found it pretty hard to believe this woman's age by her body, let alone her personality, and it was equal measures of these two qualities that made my already twitching penis begin to grow once again.

"Actually, there's uh... something else you should maybe know about," I told her.

"What's that?"

"Mum and Kitten have gotten pretty close."

"I've noticed that," She replied with no visible concern.

"I mean really close. Lesbian close."

"I'm not surprised. This is precisely why I need your help with Kitten, so she knows... what she's dealing with, both in us and within herself."

"I walked right into that one, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did," she smiled.

"Yeah, well you should have seen what I walked it on earlier."

"You've seen your mum with women before."

"This is different."

"Because it's Kitten and you're jealous?"

"No, because... I don't know," I irritably sighed. "It's so fucked up. She's got Sheila's face, Mum's body and Marie's personality and voice to go with it. What am I supposed to think?"

"What exactly did you walk in on?"

"Kitten's face between Mum's legs."

I watched her try to hide a sudden grin before she gave up, saying, "I told you what a filthy little fuck fest this would be. It's very much who we are and you need to accept that. I mean, look how hard you are. When's the last time you came?"

"Let's try not to get off topic."

Shrugging, she offered, "I didn't think we were, but whatever. Look, why don't you just go and talk to her? Kitten, I mean."

"Because..."

" ... Yeeesss?"

"Because beyond the promise I made to Mum, she and I are together. She and I are a couple, as fucked up as that sounds, and I'm afraid of what talking to Kitten might lead to."

"Ah. Okay. Steven, I'm going to tell you something, and I don't want you to get all frickity, alright?"

"Okay."

"Your mother isn't right for you. Even if she wasn't your mother, she still wouldn't be right for you. You're a very intelligent, strong young man and you have to begin finding your own way in life with a woman who's more suited to the way you need to develop as a man. If this weren't true, you'd have been able to handle her. Right?"

I stared at the narrow, strained satin covering her pussy in thought for a moment before slowly looking up to Ashleigh's face. She seemed to have an awful point in what she said.

"As it happens, Kitten requires a young man who's specifically... tailored to her needs."

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?"

"But I'd be losing Mum."

"No you wouldn't. The relationship between you two will change, that's all."

"Kitten reminds me of Marie. It bothers me."

"Kitten is Kitten, not Marie."

"This is so fucked," I sighed, rubbing my face with both hands.

"Not really. It only seems that way to you because you haven't accepted things yet. You haven't had time to... Well, that's a conversation for another time and place. Go talk to her. Get to know her and, at the same time, prepare her for the truth that we know she needs to hear soon. Neither Sheila nor your Mum will go near it with her, but your mum's promise doesn't necessarily speak to her actions."

"Tell me about it. What should I do in regards to her?"

"Take a stronger hand. Show her who the man is."

"Sometimes that doesn't go over very well, y'know."

"You asked, sweetie pie. But first, there's something else we should address."

"What's that?"

"Your mother's been messing around in your head. I could see it right away, as soon as I met you and I can clean it out."

I only stared, (at her face rather than between her legs) not liking this.

"Steven, I've been in your head before without you even knowing until I told you, and I never did anything other than what I told you. I've never tried anything with you since then either, and you even know it's safe to look me in the eyes. Let me help you."

"What if she notices? She tried to put the Jedi spell on me after I walked in on them, you know."

"I won't leave any sign. She'll think you overcame it on your own, which you've done in some part anyway."

We each remained silent after this, regarding one another until I sighed, "Shhhit. Alright, let's do this."

Ashleigh smiled, then used her middle and index fingers to gesture towards her eyes, saying, "You know the drill, sweetie pie."

It's a very odd thing to come to awareness while you're in the middle of doing something, rather than waking up from sleep like it usually happens. It's much like how drunks describe blacking out and, at least from my perspective, that's how my meeting with Ashleigh ended. One second I'm looking into her beautiful blue eyes, the next I find myself strolling along the second floor with a contented smile on my face.

I stopped up in sudden surprise, looking around myself quickly before finally settling my gaze across the chandelier, at the tall, closed wooden doors of Aunt Ashleigh's den.

 

Kitten

Gina wasn't back at my apartment when I finally left my cinderblock retreat at just past noon. A quick check of hers yielded no more result, so I went back to my own. I played with Mr. Sparkles for about ten minutes, fed him and myself and mixed a drink for the shower.

I lingered in the large marble stall, enjoying the hot water as it sprayed over my naked, soapy wet body, slowly washing with hands that returned to miffy again and again until I orgasmed.

I leaned against the wall while I came down from this post sexual high, thinking once again of the sexy adventure I'd had with Auntie Kathleen, Steven catching us. Creeping guilt soon led my thoughts to Gina. Where was she and what would I do about her? She seemed quite agitated about things and she'd have to be calmed down or something before she ruined everything.

Then I thought of my conversation with Sheila, wondering if she'd take me seriously, which led me to think again of Steven walking in on me and his mummy. That definitely wasn't good, no sir-ree. I wondered what he thought of me now, especially after me telling him how I'm supposed to have his babies. (And where did that come from?) He himself seemed to be very buttoned down and what most people would call 'decent', other than his poor choice in friends.

But was that the case? Were he and Sheila friends? Did they just happen to meet up in the corridor, or had they been hanging out? I wondered if he wanted her. It was a sure bet that she wanted him, being who she was, and I fretted about anything that may have already happened between them, maybe something serious. What if he got her pregnant? It was clear I'd have to make sure of things by steering him away from her somehow, either through his mummy, or by way of... me.

I changed, throwing on another seriously tight pair of faded jeans, this one sporting a wear-tear across one of my bum cheeks. After looking at this in the mirror, I made the tear bigger so my black panties would be visible. Next, came a white tank-top that, without a bra, my hard, light brown nipples easily assaulted. A white hair-band and my usual snakeskin ball breakers finished the sensible, yet sexy little outfit, and I was soon out the door and searching for my Gina.

I checked all over everywhere with no luck. I even found an underground bar of sorts with a pool, but she wasn't there, either. The only place I didn't look was the warren of cobblestoned pathways in back of the estate, but that would be pointless. It was better to wait until her return and occupy myself in some other way until then. But what way?

A minute later, I was standing in the main hall on the first floor, looking at some really weird paintings when I heard the now loved and familiar voice of my Auntie Kathleen say, "God, you're a sexy little thing."

I turned towards the back of the house and giggled as she walked up the hall towards me. She'd changed again, this time to a thin, white button up blouse with an easily discernable black pushup bra underneath, the top of which was visible along with lots of eye catching cleavage in the way she does so well. Her incredibly short, blue plaid, schoolgirl miniskirt looked fabulous on her and she brought her outfit off incredibly well as she walked towards me on black, three inch heels.

"So are you," I giggled.

She smiled and, when she reached me, we exchanged a hot little kiss.

"Strange, huh?" she asked, raising a brow and half gesturing to the paintings.

"Yeah. But there's something about them..."

"I know. I was looking at them earlier and, as disturbing as they are, they almost seem familiar, like I should know them."

"Me too, kinda," I said, a little amazed at the coincidence. "It's like I've seen them before somewhere, but how could I have?"

She glanced at me with a funny expression and said, "Life is bigger than what most people see, Kitten. You'd be surprised. Come on, let's get a drink and talk."

We ended up in the Library where my Auntie racked up a game of billiards. I've never had an opportunity to play the game, as I never went out to those sorts of places, but Auntie Kathleen proved herself to be quite skilled and taught me enough to get me in the game. When we started our second round, I was doing a little better and we began talking.

"He's quite interested in you, she said as she was lining up a shot. "Steven, I mean. In fact, 'interested' is putting it mildly."

She took the shot and straightened up as she watched her intended target drop into the corner pocket. I replied as she walked around the table with her cue, eying up another shot.

"I know. I'm... very interested in him, too. Does that bother you?"

"Not in the least. Here, you take this shot, it's a good one. Thirteen ball, straight into the side pocket. See?"

"Yup. ... Was he very mad?"

"I don't think he was as mad as he was jealous. Sort of."

"Did he know you like girls?" I asked just before taking and making the shot.

"Good shot, just the way I taught you. And yes, he knew."

"Well, I guess now he knows I do, too. I've probably made myself look pretty bad in his eyes, huh?"

"Not necessarily. The situation isn't quite what you're probably thinking. Do you want him?"

" ... Yes."

"I can pretty much guarantee you he feels the same way."

"I know he does. We both know how we feel about each other, the draw that we experience... He's supposed to be mine and I'm supposed to be his."

She was about to lean in for a shot when she straightened at this, fixing me with a curious expression and asking after a short pause, "What about Gina? The boyfriend at home?"

I nodded and said, "I love them too, but I can't help this. It just... happened. I never asked for it and I never expected it, but here it is."

"Uh huh."

"But he probably won't want me now."

She didn't answer, but took her shot instead, missing what I would have thought was an easy one.

"Your go, kitten."

"He seems so... sensible. He reminds me a lot of Daddy."

"I suggest the nine in the side."

"Okay."

As I was lining up, she asked, "Does it bother you that he's your first cousin?"

It was another easy shot that even I should have made, but I missed, distracted by her strangely unexpected question.

"Uhh... No. I know it should, but it doesn't," I answered.

I walked away from her and around the table so I wouldn't have to look at her when I told her that truth. That memory of Gina telling me about she and Steven's conversation regarding inconvenient truths vaguely floated through my mind, almost distracting me from her careful, playfully sly smile and what she said next.

"Just so long as you know that I'll never leave you alone, even if you are with him."

"(Giggle)"

"So, what are you going to do?" she asked, making her next shot two seconds later.

"I dunno. I was hoping you'd help."

"What about Gina?"

" ... I'm not so sure she'd help."

"Ah. Well, right now I'm not sure there's much I can do to help. He's upset with me and I have to track him down. I was looking for him when we met up."

"I was looking for Gina, but I had the same luck as you," I commiserated while she lined up for what looked a hard one.

I was standing behind her as she leaned over the table and I watched the back of her skirt ride a little way up her bum, the crotch of her black panties showing. I absently began pinching my nipples through my top when she suggested that I watch this shot as she explained backspin.

Now you tr- Oh, Kitten," she smiled when she straightened up and turned around to see me playing with my nipples.

"I was looking at your bum, Auntie," I admitted with a sweet smile.

"Pervert," she playfully admonished. "Your turn. Chalk the cue and remember to hit the ball closer to the bottom with a nice, sharp poke."

"Okay."

"Not too sharp though, sweetie pie."

"Okay, Auntie."

I actually made the shot and the cue ball rolled backwards again afterwards just like it was supposed to, although it fell short of setting me up for the next shot. But still, it was so cool.

"I think you're a natural."

"Really?"

"Oh, yes. So tell me... What if you got pregnant by Steven?"

" ... Uhh... I have thought of that," I carefully admitted.

"And?"

"Well... I'm not sure I can explain."

"Does the idea bother you?"

"Yes and no. Like I said, it's hard to explain... Ever see that classic Trek episode where Spock had to get back to Vulcan so he could fuck his wife, no matter what?"

"Heh! Yes."

"Well, it's like that. Kinda. I mean, I know what happens when people who are too closely related have babies, but I..."

"It's alright, I think I understand."

"I wish I did."

"Stick around here long enough, and I'm sure you will. Okay, sweetie pie, now here's how you get it to spin forward."

We finished the game and decided to call it quits, leaving the Library with no real destination in mind.

"Auntie?"

"Yes?"

"Take your panties off."

" ... Horny little thing," she almost purred as she stopped and drew closer. "This is a very short skirt, miss bossy."

"I don't care," I said with a teasing smile.

Looking me right in the eye, I was captured by her strong beauty as her hands went under her skirt and brought her undies down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and left them there, her smile now excited as I reached around her and hauled the back of her skirt up, tucking the waistband inside.

"I want you to look like a slut, Auntie."

"You're like the daughter I never had."

We spent a minute kissing passionately before she suggested we continue our walk, chatting about this or that as we went. As we spoke, her words of my being the daughter she never had came to mind and I had to admit that she was exactly the mummy that I never really had. She understood who I was like nobody else, except for Auntie Ashleigh. And maybe Sheila.

"Auntie?"

"Yes, sweetie pie?"

"Was he freaked out because he saw... up your skirt? Cause you're his mummy, y'know?"

"I don't think he really saw anything... Your mouth was covering it all pretty well at the time."

I giggled, adding, "Yeah, but to see his mummy having her pussy sucked. By another woman, his own cousin at that."

" ... Kitten, he and I just spent weeks cohabitating in a single room together. This room was smaller than the bathrooms in our apartments, understand, so a certain amount of... propriety was naturally sacrificed."

"Like... what kind of propriety?"

"Well, you know. We had to sleep in the same bed, get used to seeing each other in our nightclothes and whatnot."

"Did he ever see you naked?"

"He's seen my tits."

"Did he... like, did he stare? Did he like them?"

"He liked them," she said with a smile.

"Did he get hard?"

" ... Yes."

"What did you do?"

"I took it as a huge compliment and let him look. My self esteem was pretty low at the time, what can I say?"

"So he wouldn't be too messed up about seeing you like that with me?"

"I wouldn't say. His only problem is that it was you personally."

"Oh."

"Like I said, I'll work on it. I have to talk to him."

"Okay."

"Kitten... I like our friendship and I want it to continue like it is. I've only just gotten to know you, but I find I love you already and Steven will have to accept that, no matter what happens between you two. Of course, that's just how I feel. Your opinion counts too, so if you feel different..."

"No. I love you too and I feel the same way. Besides, he doesn't seem to be coming across, no matter how he feels."

"There ya go."

We'd moved outside to the back of the estate and its spider web of cobbled pathways and a longish pause grew between us, both of us walking aimlessly in content until I voiced a question.

"Auntie?"

"Yes, sweetie pie?"

"I recognize you and Steven from the news."

She came to an abrupt halt, staring into my face in such a way that made me quick to explain.

"No, I- I'm not judging or anything, Auntie, I just wanted you to know that I knew and that I don't care. You can relax cause I love you."

Her features slowly softened to appreciation, her silent expression returning my feelings.

We walked on a little ways before I brought something else up.

"Auntie?"

"Hmm?"

" ... Will you tell me what Sheila did that made you so mad at her?"

"Ash wouldn't like that."

"Why?"

"Because she'd see that as a violation of Sheila's privacy."

"Oh. So you can't tell me," I assumed.

"Absolutely, I'm going to tell you, and to hell with Sheila's privacy. The whore slept with our father."

I ground to a slow halt, looking at her with my jaw agape. She stopped a couple steps ahead, looking back at me with a sort of blank expression as she continued.

"Yup. But that's not all. See, she only did it to get back at our very abusive mother and, after Sheila told Mum what she'd done out of spite, he shot himself in the head."

The blood drained out of my face, then my chest and hips before leaving my body through my feet, my mind flashing to Daddy.

"Mum was committed and Sheila was never seen or heard from again until now. Ashleigh had already fled the house, and I just left because... what else was there? And that was the end of our family."

It was some while before I could speak. Kathleen sauntered over to a nearby bench in the sunny, warm clearing we'd paused in for this conversation, staring at a nearby birdbath in thought while I considered the kind of man Daddy is, suddenly thinking about how easily things back home could have gone so awry.

"Yeah," she finally sighed, "It's quite something, isn't it? I'm mad as hell at her because she didn't listen to me back then and her stupid, unthinking actions ruined everything for everyone. She even ruined our... very special relationship and deprived me of her presence in my life for years. The more I missed her, the angrier I became because things could've gone so much better had she just listened to me."

I managed to reach the bench, still in a personal daze, to take a seat beside her and stare at the cobblestoned path, fully taking in the impact of what Sheila's actions on her family had been, my own frighteningly similar actions in the recent past. Like mother, like daughter, it seemed.

"And now here she is," Auntie went on. "What am I supposed to think? How am I supposed to treat her now?"

"I..." was all I could manage.

"Look, don't tell Ash I told you, okay?" she asked quietly, still looking at the bird bath.