Sera Ch. 19

Story Info
Steven takes an unexpected approach to fixing Gina
9.9k words
4.79
11.6k
10

Part 19 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven

We each left the cave with a smile, especially since I had the chance to clean up while Mum got dressed but, as we neared the foot of the stairs, Mum asked after her 'baggage'. After the two encounters I'd had, it was getting pretty hard to keep the business of said baggage straight in my head.

"Uh, okay- I found Gina at Kitten's apartment and... well, she's- I can't get her attention, not even with the Jedi spell."

"Why?" Mum asked, a grimace in place of her smile, probably over my Star Wars reference.

"First of all, she's drunk, but it's more than that. She's like some kinda nympho freak and she won't... you know."

"Not really, sweetie pie," she replied. "Try to be more specific."

"She won't stay serious, not even when I have her eyes. She's all messed up, or something."

She didn't answer right away, not until we'd gained the main level. She stopped there at the head of the stairs, looking at me with a serious expression and, when she did speak, it was in a lowered, cautioned tone.

"I can't do this. Kitten may be young and inexperienced, but she's not stupid, no matter how she sometimes comes across. A very shrewd little thing, Kitten is, make no mistake. I expect she's been all over Gina's mind by now, and I can't risk her smelling my involvement on her."

"But, I can't do anything with her," I explained in the same lowered, but urgent tone. "Can't you just take a look or something? You don't have to get in her head, just watch what happens when I try to do something with her."

"If I do, you'd have to get my presence and involvement out of her head afterwards. You can do that, right?"

"Yes, if I can get her attention."

" ... Okay," she agreed, nodding with thoughtful satisfaction as we started walking again. "I'll watch you try to nudge her and tell you what I think, but that's all. Oh god, please tell me you didn't leave her in Kitten's apartment, though?"

"Uh, no."

"Good," she sighed. Where is she?"

"Well, that's the other thing..."

"Okay, why do I sense that I'm not going to like what's about to come out of your handsome face?"

"Well... I started with her in Kitten's apartment, but then there I was with my own footprints all through her head and I couldn't finish the job. She starts freaking out, I panic because I'm waiting for the Jedi Kitten to come home at any second, so..."

She only looked at me with an expectant brow raised. Despite our new understanding, she was still my mother and she knew it.

"Well, the only place I knew Kitten wouldn't come looking was... Sheila's apartment. So, I took her there and we- well, she's there now.

She'd stopped again, looking at me like I'd lost my marbles before trying to confirm, "You took her to Sheila's apartment?"

"I was in a panic and it was the best place I could think of at th-"

"And you left Gina alone with her?"

"It... it's not a concern."

" ... Um, Sheila does like women too, you know. And Gina just happens to be a very attractive one, you know."

(Yes, I knew that very well)

"Mum," I said, losing patience quickly in my guilt, "I'm sorry, but you have to understand that I needed help and Sheila was the only person who could. I had to tell her what was going on just so she'd let me leave her there while I went to find you, but on the condition that, when I get caught and this little scheme all comes to light, she had no part in it. Like you, she doesn't want to be implicated in any way, and she wanted my promise that I'd make that clear to you before she'd even let you in."

"She did, did she?"

I wasn't sure of how to read her expression, so I started towards the main staircase, relieved to see her follow as I explained further.

"I'm sorry, I know you're probably thinking that I've somehow engineered this so that you and Sheila would be together or something, but I really didn't. This is just the inconvenient way that things worked out, and please don't think this wouldn't have been a lot easier for me if I'd been able to just spell Gina and get her out. I didn't want to involve anyone; I just wanted it to happen like an accident."

Walking at my side, she nodded at this with obvious understanding, but said, "You know, it's not going to be easy for me to do this. I'm going to her apartment, her turf."

Yet, she'd do it. She'd agreed to come to observe and hadn't withdrawn that once she'd found out where, the fact that she was still walking with me saying much to this as well.

"I know, but Sheila's not too crazy about it either. She's nervous as hell."

"Good," she toned a bit childishly.

You may find this a bit hard to believe, but I was so caught up in what had to be done with Gina that I didn't give much thought to Mum's relatively easy agreement until I was in the act of ringing Sheila's bell, so to speak. Mum and Sheila were about to be in the same room together. I'd be refereeing while Gina got to watch and I wondered why I wasn't good and drunk so I wouldn't be the one to have to deal with this.

As expected, Sheila opened her door to us. She'd redone her hair and makeup and changed into a flared and pleated, dark blue skirt that went half way to her knees. Her sleeveless blouse was as white and crisp as her stockings and the demure smile she offered my mother. She looked like the schoolgirl who'd grown into the cute librarian and I didn't dare turn to see Mum's reaction to this delectable sight. As remarkable as her appearance was, it was somewhat the norm for her to come off this way.

She quietly invited us in, then led my aloof mother through the foyer and into her living room while I closed the door before following. They came to a stop before the couch, each glancing at the other with careful expressions while I approached.

Gina, meanwhile, sat in an armchair with a spaced out smile. Sheila had dressed her in a pink skirt that was so short I could see the V of her white panties between the tops of her thighs, even though she held her knees together. The blouse Sheila had promised looked like a thin, satiny pajama top, black, short sleeved and only long enough to cover her breasts. She looked up at Mum, recognition turning to affection that came through in her tone when she disturbed the moment between Mum and Sheila.

"Oh, hi Kathleen. I'm a slut. Heh."

Mum spent the briefest instant at a loss for words before clearly telling her, "No you're not, Gina. You're just horny."

Gina smiled, licked her lips and giggled with a naughty expression, then reached out and placed her hand on Mum's crotch and squeezed a little. Mum was surprised at this, to say the least, and both Sheila and I watched as she flushed a little, obviously enjoying it as she could only stare for about two seconds, glancing between Gina's legs before finally stepping back and out of her reach.

"Uh, sweetie pie, why don't you just get to it?" she asked me, tearing her eyes away.

"I'm sooo haaawny!" Gina exclaimed, mocking the heavy Asian accent again, looking straight at Mum and adding, "I sucka yo pussy all niiight!"

Now she was laughing outright and Mum was getting a much better idea of what I was dealing with. She paused in the act of seating herself at the couch, visually inspecting Gina with some concern while Sheila watched her proficient little sister appraise the situation.

Doing as Mum had suggested, I dragged the coffee table closer to Gina's position and took a seat on one end, both of us now facing one another as her laughter died off. She looked at me with jovial curiosity as I got started.

"(Ahem) Gina, look at me."

"I yam," she told me, then started laughing again.

I could only wait for her to stop, regrettably looking between her now slightly parted thighs while I did. I was half hard again by the time she stopped laughing, wondering if I could get the threesome that Sheila and I'd had with her out of her mind before she could mention anything about it in front of Mum.

This time, I leaned forward and took her hand, not quickly, but not slowly either, rather just the right speed that would naturally put her eyes on mine to see what was up, and it worked. A few seconds later, I was in, still holding her hand and leaning forward.

"Gina, you trust me."

"I... well, yeah."

"You trust me implicitly."

"Yeah."

"You would ne-"

"Heh heh."

" ... You would never doubt anything I tell you, or hesitate to act in any way I instruct because of your complete trust in me."

"That's right. Can you fuck me again?"

It was a simple, honest request and I'm sure the only reason she began laughing was because of my stunned reaction. I only closed my eyes and waited for her to stop, listening to Mum quietly clear her throat behind me, shifting position on the couch while I felt my face turning red. After she'd mostly wound down, I tried again.

"Gina... do you remember what happened last night?"

" ... No. Not after me and Kitten got to the library. Why? Was I a bad girl?"

"No, you just got a little drunk and passed out. You don't remember anything from then until now."

" ... You're right, I... love this outfit," she finished, suddenly looking down at herself in surprise. "I didn't even know I had these clothes. Kathleen, do you like my outfit?"

I turned to look at Mum, her expression still one of curiosity as she replied, "Yes, hon, it's very nice on you."

"Isn't Sheila just so gorgeous?"

" ... Yes," Mum replied again, not even glancing at her older sister standing in her peripheral. "She's very attractive."

"Kathleen, I think we should all lick your pussy," Gina stated.

The young, black haired woman giggled as Mum cleared her throat again, this time not as quietly, but more uncomfortably. Sheila looked away, trying to hide a laugh. In retrospect, I'd guess a lot of that was nervous laughter brought on by Mum's proximity, but I found it irritating just the same while Gina reminded me once again of how she could make me hollah faw two dollah. After that she started whooping, laughing and cheering herself as she had been.

"Steven..."

It was Mum's low tone, sneaking in under Gina's one woman party. I turned to see her rising from the couch, bright hazel eyes on Sheila while she spoke to me.

"Please entertain Gina while Sheila and I have a quick word?"

This brought Sheila's mostly hidden laughter to a halt, replaced by a mixture of anticipation and anxiety as she looked to her little sister.

"Sheila," Mum toned with expectant authority before turning her back and starting for the foyer.

"Yes, Kathy," Sheila managed, following along.

It was interesting, the relationship these two had. As I watched them move away, I was actually distracted by it, by Mum's apparent position with Sheila and how she could and would still use it, how Sheila still bowed to it, even when they weren't getting along.

"Hollah, hollah, hollah! Just two fuckin' dollah!"

Gina broke into fresh gales of laughter, taking my thoughts from the misery sisters and returning them to her. I was actually getting worried because she should have come down by now and the expression on Mum's face wasn't very encouraging either. Sheila told me that she was going to get some food into her before I left to go get Mum, and that was a while before, so why wasn't she sobering up, or at least passing out? Her ongoing, nearly maniacal laughter was like that of a crazy person, and it worried me.

Glancing around behind me, I saw Mum and Sheila speaking in the foyer. I couldn't hear a thing over Gina's antics, but Mum was speaking down to her, as though laying down the law while Sheila looked mostly at the floor, looking up into Mum's face and nodding with docility every now and then. Like Sheila, I was startled when Mum suddenly grabbed her by the upper arm, giving it a sharp tug upwards like she used to do to me when I was that size and acting up. Her face had become almost threatening and Sheila now kept her eyes on it, still nodding and accepting this treatment along with whatever it was Mum was telling her.

I was distracted by Gina's hand at my crotch. I must have jumped a foot, even startling her for a second.

"Gina, stop it," I gently told her, trying to be just as gentle in removing her hand from my stiffened member.

"Aw, c'mon, sailor. Let's fuck. It won't really cost you two dollars. Haaa!"

"No, I'm just sup- Uhh-h, Gi- Gina!"

"Get it out."

"No, I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on you, and-"

"Show it to your mother."

"What? No, I- no, stop, that feels good-"

This time I interrupted myself. I had every right to feel stupid as she laughed her face off, this time at my inane statement. Mostly giving up and letting her grip my meat through my pants was a mistake. She only took advantage and had my pants opened up before I could get on her again, the renewed struggle now for my pants until she suddenly stopped, hand down inside them and looking over my shoulder with a frozen smile.

It was Sheila. She stood to my left and slightly behind me. Her expression seemed to be in conflict with itself, much like someone who'd been put under the Jedi spell, but her eyes were clear when she spoke in a trembling, slightly higher tone than usual.

"Um, your mother would like to talk to you?"

Even Gina was alerted to it, her smile still frozen, but trained on my aunt, allowing me to slip away from her previously insistent grasp. Standing, I shot a look at my other mother waiting in the foyer while I tucked my erection in and refastened my pants. Even from there, I could see the darkness living in her eyes, however, her expression was positive in a satisfied sense.

"Okay, I think I know what's going on here," she started once I joined her in the foyer. "Obviously, drunk people don't have the focus that sober people do, so holding their attention even while you have their eyes is sometimes a chore. I've come across that before and it's pretty normal, but that's not the only thing that's wrong here."

She paused to glance out the doorway as Sheila was trying to convince her cackling house guest to stay seated before going on.

"See, you have to figure on the personality, sweetie pie. This is not Gina. Yes, the real Gina is horny and she's got her little kinks, but nothing like this. Even drunk, she wouldn't be acting this way. Kitten's probably left her with instructions to be that kind of a person and, besides the booze, that's why you can't get her to act normally.

"Uhhh... Okay, so what do we do?" I asked.

"What you need to do is to isolate that. Get her to remember the person she was and really is, then bring that back, but you have to also tell her to disregard any instructions she's received to the contrary. When you do this, make sure you have good and total eye contact. Luckily, you're only resetting her natural mindset, but still, paving over a previous instruction with another is never as simple as creating a new one where none existed before. Know what I mean?"

"Yes, I think so. You don't think she's permanently damaged like 'Sir'?"

"No. I doubt it. Joe Blanchard is permanently damaged, and you remember him, right? Remember how I left him?"

"Uh, yes."

"Far and away different from what we've got here. She's definitely been run around the track a few times, but- Oh my, look at this."

Gina, still seated in front of my standing aunt, had somehow gotten her hands up Sheila's skirt and it appeared that the two of them were having a tug-o-war with the little blonde's panties. Sheila's face looked desperate, like she had something to lose and it didn't occur to me as to why that should seem odd until they were fighting for the little cotton undies at her knees.

"Uh, why is Sheila struggling? That's not like her."

"I told her to behave herself."

I looked around at Mum and saw the affection in her eyes that stood against a slight smirk on her full lips as she watched Sheila trying to deal with Gina.

"What do you mean?"

"You might say she's on probation with me. Sweetie pie, you have to understand that Sheila and I are... Sheila and I. Do you understand?"

"Not really," I admitted, watching as Gina suddenly grabbed Sheila's skirt and heisted it for a giggling look, making my dick twitch at the sight of white garter straps running up Sheila's bare thighs.

"Where Sheila and I are concerned, I'm the one who's ultimately in charge. That's the way it was and that's the way it still is."

"Okay," I pretty much had to accept.

"Don't worry, Steven."

"I'm not, I just..."

"You were worried about your new friend," she said.

Outside the foyer, my new friend finally gave up her panties in order to get away from cackling and whooping Gina, who shortly after began braying that she had the 'legendary Sheila's' panties and would soon fly them from the top of Langley City Hall. Inside the foyer, my lack of reply was reply enough.

"I know you're worried, but please just understand that this is the way it always was with Sheila and I, long before you were born."

As she spoke, the meaning behind her words took form from the various bits and pieces that Mum and Sheila herself had said. Sheila had admitted to Mum being like her mother and Mum had once said something about when Sheila would step aside to her intellect. Sheila was brash, flashy and impulsive, ever youthful while Mum was cautious, patient and precise authority.

To Sheila, Mum's was the voice of order, in fact, probably the only person she'd ever listened to. Her adoration of Mum was apparent, but what was Sheila's part in that duo? She benefitted from Mum's order, but how did Mum benefit from her? Was it just that Sheila would have it? Mum definitely had her domineering side, and it wouldn't be easy for someone like her to find another who would not only tolerate it, but fit into it. Maybe that alone was what Sheila gave back.

In any case, I wasn't complaining. It looked as though Mum was actually willing to give Sheila a chance, and that would make things a lot easier for me.

"Alright, I understand," I assured, "but we should probably get back in there."

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"I think so, yeah," I replied as Sheila did her best to keep Gina in her seat from just beyond grabbing distance.

"Um, what did Gina mean when she asked you to fuck her again?" Mum asked.

(Oh, crap)

"Yeah..." I sighed. "That was, uhh... Well, before you got here, Sheila and I... I mean, one thing led to another and (ahem) I kinda ended up fucking... Gina. Sorry."

"(Sigh) ... Hon, I know I'm not in any position to say anything, but I thought you'd be able to resist doing anything like that."

"It wasn't my fault, just look at her out there! She was all over me, then she was all over Sheila, and Sheila wasn't exactly playing hard to get like she is now!"

"Oh, god... Okay, as I say, we both know I have no right to say anything, so let's just forget it... How are you going to convince her to leave?"

I'd been thinking about that, but declined answer in favour of simply rolling my eyes at the situation as I slipped past her and out into the living room. I wasn't sure what she'd think of my solution to the problem.

 

Kitten

If Stevie ever did return to the bar that evening, I wasn't there to meet him. I left soon after my little soak in the pool, wearing only Sheldon's shirt, thinking of how I was definitely going back there again as I ambled drunkenly down the corridors, my head full of thoughts from the pool. Once I'd returned to my empty apartment, the same followed in the shower, then while I dressed myself in the white baseball pants- sans panties- from Auntie Ashleigh's guest room closet. With no bra underneath, I chose a short, light blue, cotton polo top to finish my outfit because I knew my nipples would be all poky outy in it.