Sera Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I- No, I'm not upset, I just wanna go ba- back to my apartment and lay down."

"Gina, it's okay to tell me the truth. Please calm down and let's talk about this like sisters. C'mon, look at me, sweetie pie."

She visibly shuddered, proclaiming in a voice that dared courage over fear, "No!"

" ... I beg your pardon?" I asked, my palsy walsy smile still intact.

After a pause, she explained to my neck in the same tone, "No. I'm going home."

" ... Gina, I know you're probably confused right now, I know you probably have a lot of questions, and you're no doubt feeling a little guilty about some of the things you've done, but you and I love each other and you can't just up and-"

"No! It's more than that and you know it."

"Would you please calm down?" I almost begged, still smiling reassuringly, calmly from the doorway as her agitation mounted. "Yes, there's been some stuff going on, but it's not what you think and, once you give me an opportunity to explain, you'll see that none of it is my fault and it's not even what you think it is, anyway."

"Kat, please get out of my way."

"Out of your way? Seems it wasn't too long ago that you were worried that you were in my way. I tried to tell you that you weren't, that I love you and that you could never be in my way, but now I'm in yours."

"I mean out of the doorway," she clarified, taking a few steps closer, tears now running down her cheeks, still with her forearms held protectively against her chest as she spoke to my neck. "I- please just let me go home to my baby? I won't ever tell anyone..."

"Sweetie pie, just relax. Let's sit dow-"

"Don't call me that!" she almost shrilled. "Don't call me that name! I don't know what in hell you and your accursed, godless fucking family has done to me, but I know you've made me do things! I know! I'm going home, Kat!"

During this outburst, she'd been slowly moving ever closer to me and I could see that her fear was driving enough desperation to try going through me if she had to. My palsy walsy smile obviously wasn't up to the task, so I just shook my head, looking disappointed and hurt, moving out of the doorway, but out into the living room and still between her and my foyer.

She moved quickly out of the confines of my bedroom, giving me a wide berth, and it was only then that I really started to become upset, only then that the weight of Gina's new fear of me really settled beside my true love for her. If I didn't do something soon, I'd lose her. I couldn't have that.

"Gina, please just listen! I know I fucked up a little, but it was a mistake! It wasn't my fault, just give me a chance to talk before you judge me like- Gina!!"

She was on her way to the door despite my words, each step quicker than the last. She stopped at her name, but I knew this was my last chance before things would have to get ugly.

"I love you! You know it as well as I know that you love me! You just can't turn that stuff off, no matter what!"

Slowly, she turned back to face me. I allowed a pause while she looked at my neck before speaking in a high, wavery voice that took the rug out from underneath me.

"I know you love me. ... I love you, too, and I always will, but... Oh god, I wish we never came here!"

"Smutty, I-"

"No! No, I'm leaving. I'm leaving and... Kat, you can't come home."

" ... What?" I asked, not sure I heard that right.

"Y-you can't come back home. Ever. You should stay here, but please don't ever come back home."

" ... What!?"

This is where she broke down, sobbing at me while my affront at her grew. She continued on, her voice higher, tone more fearful and accusing, yet so full of sorrow it hollowed a space behind my sternum.

"I don't know what you are, and I don't know what happened... I-I can't remember things, but I know what you did! I know you love me, but I know what you did! (sob!) ... You can't ever come back. No more than Sheila ever could, and even more so. I always knew there was something off about you, baby, (sniff!) and I came to know where it came from, but I saw it as I chose to, like I always have with you, but I never-"

"What the fuck do you mean, I can't go home!?" I demanded. That's my home! Mine! If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even be there! You wouldn't have Daddy, you wouldn't have Peggy, you wouldn't have Parker! You'd still be stripping! You don't tell me I can't go back home!"

"Kat, you know why!" she plead in a near scream, inching a little closer to the foyer, "It's because of Mum and Dad and Parker! You did something to me and you'll do something to them, because you don't care! These... people, have twisted you!"

"These 'people', are my family! Like the one you're trying to steal from me!"

"No, it's not like that! Why can't you see!?"

"What am I not seeing this time? What is it you 're trying to protect me from now!?" I shouted, approaching a state of rage as I took a few steps towards her.

"(Sob!) I'm not protecting you anymore, Kat! I'm protecting Mum and Dad and Parker from you! You're the monster! Never come back, Kat! I love you, and I'll tell Mum and Dad something they'll believe! They'll never know, but don't you ever come back!"

I stared at her, aghast at what she'd said and knowing she actually meant it all. I couldn't say anything as that hollow spot just behind my sternum seemed to inflate in size. I was losing my Gina. She stood there, still looking at my neck, and then she was gone, through my foyer and out into the corridor along with the fear and loathing she showed in her expression, along with my love for her and Daddy, Peggy and everything I ever knew. My stomach churned and I thought I was going to throw up for a few seconds before I totally lost it.

"GI-NAAAAA!" I screamed, at a run by the time I got to the corridor.

There she was, walking quickly down the corridor with her pea green, hard shell suitcase. She looked back, saw me, then began running, a small, frightened sound escaping her throat as I gave furious chase, screaming her name again just before bodily tackling her. The suitcase flew from her grip, its latches popping when it hit the floor to belch her stuff as she went down underneath me.

 

Steven

Looking back, I can see the events of that early morning as a defining moment in my life with Mum's other son. When I say that, I don't mean what happened in the corridor in and of itself, but the surrounding context as well.

At the time, I was in my apartment, standing at my kitchenette with my foyer door open as usual, thinking of how me, Mum and Sheila had used Gina before I'd closed her up for good. It wasn't anything big, but we sort of couldn't help ourselves. Besides, it was fun to watch both Mum and Sheila with their hands down Gina's panties at the same time, and it seemed to bring the two sisters a little closer as Gina sat with her thighs spread wide, orgasming for their entertainment while I played with her tits and nipples. Of course, Gina allowed this because I'd told her on Mum's request to 'go with the flow' for a little while.

Afterwards, after Gina had left, Mum and I left together, Mum being somewhat cordial with her sister by then while Sheila encouraged her to come back any time she wanted. I'd asked Mum if she was going to before I kissed her and left her at her door, but she didn't answer.

The sudden screams from out in the hallway jerked me from my recall, prompting me to rush to the door to see what the hell, and that's when I was presented with a Kitten I never would have expected. The event itself stands out for the shocking memory of Kitten holding Gina down, franticly beating at the screaming, crying woman with her fists while Gina begged in wildly panicked, unintelligible words. Kitten may not have heard a thing amidst her own spitting, violent frenzy.

I was shocked by her animalistic behaviour, even as I was pulling her off her friend, surprised at her strength and energy as she started viciously smashing, scratching and bashing at me while screaming unintelligibly. I find it hard to do her state of mind justice in description, but let me just say that I knew from then on that Marie was alive and well, a revelation that would soon lead to a quick succession of others.

I'd no sooner shifted Kitten to perform a basic carotid restraint when I saw Mum running up with a shocked expression, demanding to know what had happened. There was no time to explain but, less than five seconds later, I'd put the Jedi Kitten out like a light and Mum was too busy trying to see to Gina to listen to a blow by blow account of what little I'd seen in any case.

Gina was crying hysterically and, instead of responding to Mum's calming sounds, grew more frightened the closer she came. In emotional pieces, the poor thing began to gather up her belongings from the floor on her hands and knees, sobbing uncontrollably. My heart broke for both she and Kitten, the look on Mum's face matching these feelings perfectly.

Heaving kitten's dead weight from the floor was easier than that of most people's for the fact that she had so much less dead weight to heave. An instant later, she was in my arms, head lolling against my chest as I started back for her room, speaking with a strained tone over my shoulder and Gina's lamentations.

"Get her outta here! Follow her down to the gatehouse and make sure she gets through and free of us!"

Kicking her door shut behind me, I proceeded right through to Kitten's bedroom, gently laying her in her unmade bed. I looked down at her, my rod getting hard as I watched her inert and most lovely form.

She was perfect. A little fuckdoll who was so horny, she didn't know what to do with herself. Back home in Vancouver, I'd have thought she was a tard, but I would have lusted after her just the same, even without that subtle, parasitic connection between us.

She wore white tights like a baseball player's and a blue shirt that was thin enough to let her stubborn buds show clearly. I took one between thumb and forefinger, gently tugging and pulling, feeling it get harder and longer like my dick was. I started playing with the other one, then pulled her shirt up to check them out, smiling at their likeness to Mum's, except Mum's were bigger and slightly elongated. Suddenly, my hand was between her legs and that's when I knew her pussy was much like Mum's as well. I squeezed it gently, rubbing while her body began squirming to this exciting violation. I boldly pulled the front of her baseball pants down in front, checking out her bare pussy and stroking her lips with my finger before playing with her clit. This seemed to be a signal for her thighs to spread, but that's when I suddenly remembered the emotional carnage out in the hall.

I removed my hand from her pants and straightened abruptly, angrily hissing, "Fuck, will you get a hold of yourself?"

She was starting to show more signs of coming around and I took a seat on the edge of the bed, pulling her shirt back down and shaking my head in disgust at my actions, but it had nothing to do with Kitten being asleep. Actually, I found that groping violation of her to be quite fun and, I knew she'd probably get off on it as well, should I have chose to tell her, but after what had just happened between she and Gina, could I not have acted with just a little more decorum?

Meanwhile, there was no sound from the corridor but, short of the kind of screaming that was just going on out there, the walls were sound proofed well enough that I couldn't be sure if Mum had gotten Gina on her way or not. I hoped so because Kitten was just then opening her eyes, still dazed for some moments before her voice could find something like a word.

"Mu-u? oomy? Uhh..."

"It's okay," I said softly, checking out those fabulous nipples again "You're in your bed and everything's alright."

" ... Sss-tevie?"

"Yes," I confirmed, brushing her hair back and out of her eyes as they began to gain focus.

"Wh...?"

"Everything's alright," I repeated, speaking in what I hoped was a comforting tone, "just lie back and-"

"Gina!"

"Gina's gone."

"Wh- What? Gone?" she almost demanded, control of her body and senses almost completely returned now as she propped herself up on her elbows. "She can't, she- she knows! About us!"

"It's alright," I repeated.

I'd stressed my placation, but it was no good. Though still a bit woozy, she was making moves to get off the bed, and I had to gently restrain her with my hands on her shoulders and a lie.

"She's gone. You've been out for almost a half hour."

"Wh...? What!?"

"I'm sorry, but you were tripping out. I thought you were gonna kill her, so I had to put you out."

" ... You what!?"

I opened my mouth to try placating her again, but got a fist to the nose before I could. With a surprised yell, I leapt from the bed, standing in the doorway with my back to her while I protectively held my throbbing nose, trying not to shout a lot of nasal curse words.

"You don't understand what you've done!" she screamed. "That was Gina! You don't understand! Oh my god, what am I gonna do now!?"

I turned, my anger melted by the panic in her tone. She was crying with this look of horrified disbelief. The poor thing was inwardly freaking and I had to say something to mollify her. I could always get her back for the punch in the face later.

Getting back on the bed with her, I ignored my smarting nose and gently lied further, "Kitten, I'm telling you its okay. She calmed down a little before she left and she asked me to tell you that she was sorry, that she loves you and that she wouldn't tell but... who'd believe her even if she did, right?"

Kitten accepted that, I could see she did, but she started to cry harder. I took her in my arms, feeling awful about what I'd done, about all my lying and where it would all lead as her crying turned to choking, broken sobs. She held on, softly pounding my back with her fists in helpless frustration and woe as my heart broke for the crazy little thing all over again.

And there was no way to avoid feeling responsible.