Sera Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a warm smile, she said, "I hate to put it like this, and please don't take it the wrong way, but... thanks for leaving. Before..."

"He didn't do anything to them, Gina. I swear."

"I believe you," she said. "I do like him, you know. I might not understand what your family is, but I do believe him when he says he tried to protect me. He's an honourable young man despite his... Burchell drive."

She finished with a grin over this and we both just sort of looked at one another before ending up in each other's arms.

We held each other for a long time, passionately kissing afterward despite the fact that we were outside. When we were done, we beheld each other sadly, neither one of us wanting me to leave, both of us knowing I had to.

"So what's next for you?" she asked.

"Being Stevie's wife," I answered. "But right now? Well, some family's gotta take the place of you, Daddy and Peggy, sooo..."

Her eyes widened with understanding and that excitement that incest had always dredged up in her. I hopped into the car, slamming the door with a hollow, bang as Stevie backed the Caprice out of the driveway.

Looking up at her, I asked with a teasing smile and a wink, "Sure you don't wanna come along, Smutty?"

I put the car in gear with a giggle and idled forward, that last question and her sudden temptation serving as our final goodbye. I watched the three of them waving goodbye in the rearview mirror and it wasn't so bad.