Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oftentimes, people pay a lot of money for a designer label when something equally nice (or even nicer) is available for a lot less. Within reason, I don't care how much something costs. If I like it, I'm buying it. But after spending hours looking around Saks and Neiman Marcus and other high-end stores, I found the most beautiful sweater at Macy's.

It was a cream-colored, Ralph Lauren wool-cashmere blend ballet-neck sweater with long sleeves and rib-knit cuffs. It was exactly what I wanted. Dressy, classy, and only $145. I couldn't have been more thrilled!

I had several...no...many short skirts to wear with it and there was no reason to buy another one except that I wanted another one.

So after taking the sweater out to my car I went back in for round two and I wasn't leaving until I had a beautiful skirt, some new heels and a purse to match, and just maybe some more jewelry I didn't need. But as with shoes and bags, a girl can never have too much jewelry, right?

After another ridiculously long search for the perfect short skirt in those same upscale stores, I ended up back at Macy's where I found a beautiful, black pencil skirt that came to just above the knee. For some reason, I thought perhaps Kay would appreciate a more sophisticated look whereas men would want short and sexy.

I stayed with Macy's for everything else and I'm glad I did. I found a pair of gorgeous Jessica Simpson Ralyi evening sandals with 4" heels and an ankle strap for under $100 then was able to pair it with a very nice looking Calvin Klein leather tote bag for under $200. I loved, loved, loved the entire ensemble and the price was definitely right!

As much as I wanted to buy new jewelry, I already knew I was going to wear my favorite gold and onyx necklace, bracelet, and earrings which would be killer with the black skirt, taupe colored sandals and matching bag. I couldn't remember the last time I was that happy with a purchase and I couldn't wait to wear my new outfit for Kay.

I made an appointment for a complete body was with my favorite salon and I also made a later appointment to come back and have my hair, nails, and makeup done. Normally, I do everything myself, but I knew the girls at this shop very well and because I was a loyal customer I knew they'd be glad to take care of me. Also, I was quite a novelty there and one of the girls always made a big deal of showing me off when she was through making me pretty.

After the waxing I came home and ran 10 miles. It was pretty chilly outside but some of the residual wax came loose thanks to the sweat I ginned up during the run. I took a very long, very hot shower then turned the water temperature down to close my pores before toweling off. The only thing I didn't wash was my hair because they would take care of that at the salon.

No matter how many times I go through this ritual, it never fails to excite me. I came out of the bathroom and saw all of the pretty new things on the bed and I started getting hard just thinking about wearing them. It had nothing to do with Kay or sex. Just the clothes themselves did it for me. I pulled on my padded hip garment to give me some shape in the bum where I had none, then pulled on a black garter belt followed by the barely a pair of shimmery suntan-colored stockings that would look sensational with the creme-colored top. I pulled on a black slip and then the tight-fitting pencil skirt and zipped it up in front then spun it around.

I decided to wear a black bra just to add a little bit of sexiness to my otherwise professional look. I knew Kay would notice. I just hoped she'd like it as much as I did. Many women would never wear a black under something white or cream but it was a very sensual look and I was a huge fan of it.

I sprayed my pretty new sweater with my favorite Ombre Rose perfume then slid it on over the lacy black bra and the C-cup breast forms I was wearing underneath. I feel of the cashmere along with the scent of the perfume was intoxicating. I was tightly tucked down below and incapable of getting an erection, but I could feel blood flowing through me regardless.

I went over to the jewelry armoire and removed the gold earrings and carefully inserted the gold posts before securing the clutch in back. I draped the necklace on around my thin neck and hung the bracelet on my left wrist.

Normally, I'd be very excited at this point but because I had no makeup on and because my hair was a mess, I wasn't feeling it quite as much.

"Hi, Callie! Love your outfit, girl! Who's the lucky guy tonight?"

I walked closer to my friend, Lucretia, and whispered, "Girl."

She threw her head back and said, "Get out of here! Since when?"

Without sharing details, I told her about meeting Kay and that she was taking me to dinner tonight. "Wow! That sounds really nice, girl!" she said as she showed me to one of the makeup stands.

Thirty minutes later, my hair was up in rollers and Lucretia was working on my makeup. In another half hour, she was finishing up by applying a pair of very long false eyelashes. "Girl, you know you really don't need these, right? I'd kill to have your lashes."

I thanked her and told her I wanted to look perfect tonight. "Must be someone special because you be lookin' extra fine!" She finished up and asked me to take a look. Although my hair was still up, I was stunned. "Honey, you do such an amazing job I told her." I grabbed my purse and pulled out a $20 from the clutch inside and said, "That's just a starter tip, girlfriend."

I knew Lucretia was a single mom with two little boys so I always tipped her well. After another thirty minutes had passed she took out the rollers and styled my hair. I rarely wore more than one soft wave in it with wispy bangs but I let her put a little extra body in it in the form of several gentle waves. I was utterly thrilled with the end result.

When she rang me up, I added 25% to the bill and thanked her again. Lucretia was really appreciative of the extra cash and said quietly, "Girl, you be prettier than most of my real girls and you for damn sure more generous than all of them."

I thanked her sincerely again, accepted a big hug from her with her best wishes for a wonderful evening, then went outside. It was already dark but the parking lot was well lit. It was less than 50 yards to my car but in that short distance I got whistled at and complimented twice. Under normal circumstances, I'd have made it a point to talk to the one cute guy who told me I looked great but not tonight. I had a real date with a real girl and I couldn't wait!

I got home at a quarter to seven, ran upstairs, very carefully pulled everything down to pee knowing I wouldn't go again the rest of the night no matter what, then grabbed my best black coat and sat down to wait.

I had just crossed my legs when the doorbell rang. I was so startled I felt like I'd come out of my skin. My fear was immediately replaced by a deep sense of excitement and anticipation.

I peeked through the peephole then opened the door. "Oh, my God!" I said as I invited her in.

Kay didn't move. "Oh, my God is right! Holy mother of God," she said as she just stood there and stared at me.

"Do you want to come in, Kay?" I said in my female voice.

"Um, sure," she said as she stepped through the door. "Say something else."

I wasn't sure what she meant so I asked her how she'd been. Her eyes were closed when I spoke.

"That's amazing," she said. "If I didn't know who you were, I would have guessed genetic female. Your voice is as passable as you are and you are not just passable—you look like an actual women. Damn!"

We both stood there looking at the other person. No, we were staring at each other. While Kay was taking all of me in, I was doing the same to her.

She'd chosen this very chic, black, tight-fitting, short-sleeved, skinny rib-knit top with a crew neck. She looked like a freaking supermodel with her small, B-cup breasts and tight little waist. Below it she wore a gorgeous suede skirt with black pumps that made her as tall as me. I couldn't help but notice hers also had an ankle strap. She wore a beautiful silver necklace with matching earrings and a very expensive diamond tennis bracelet which I was admiring.

"Naval Academy graduation present from my dad," she said as I held her wrist to get a better look.

I hadn't even noticed the bouquet of roses when she came closer and said, "Hi, Callie. I'm Kay. These are for you."

I felt myself tear up as I took them from her. "Thank you so much. They're beautiful," I told her as I went to put them in some water.

Kay followed me to the kitchen and said, "Callie? I knew you were beautiful, but I'm just blown away. You are truly gorgeous."

I sat the flowers down and blinked away a tear. I did not want my mascara getting ruined.

I took a step toward her and said, "Thank you, Kay. This was so nice of you." We both reached out at the same time and we hugged for the first time. I loved the scent of her perfume and the feel of her ultra-cute, very expensive top. I'd seen it on line and new that short little sweater was $250. I also knew the suede skirt was top of the line and probably around $300 or so.

"You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now," Kay said as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Oh, I think I have a very good idea because it's all I can do not to ask you to kiss me," I told her. "You are so pretty."

"So you like?" she said as she let go and spun around.

"I love!" I told her sincerely. "I almost bought that very top. Thank goodness I didn't, huh?"

Kay laughed and said, "I'm glad you didn't because I wouldn't have been able to see you in this pretty creme-colored cashmere top. It's so soft and it's...very flattering."

I offered Kay a drink but she suggested we leave so we wouldn't be late. She had reservations for 7:30 at one of the nicer restaurants in town.

Kay helped me with my coat and handed me my purse then opened the door for me. I thanked her, locked the door, then turned around and was stunned when I saw the limo sitting in front of my house.

"Oh, my goodness. Kay. You didn't?"

"Oh, yes I did!" she said excitedly as she opened my door then slid in next to me.

"Talk about making a great first impression," I said as I slipped my arm inside of hers.

Kay took my hand and said, "I hope this is just the first of many great first impressions, Callie."

Lipstick of no lipstick, neither of us could stop that first kiss from happening. We were as careful as we could be not to mess up the other's makeup, but we really didn't care. We kissed for several seconds exchanging tongues and moaning softly. "Wowww," I said as she ended the kiss.

"Wow, indeed," Kay said back. "I just cannot get over how beautiful you are, Callie. The picture you should me was one thing but you are...did I mention you're beautiful?"

"Thank you again, Kay, and I want you to know I feel the same way. You are so pretty you take my breath away."

We held hands and talked on the way to the restaurant. I'd seen my own nails many times but seeing them entwined with another woman's was amazing. I loved looking at our four legs in skirts, stockings, and heels while reveling in the scent of our perfumes and the feel of the soft cashmere on my skin. I was afraid I might have an early eruption right there in the back of the limo.

We arrived at 7:25 and the driver came around and opened our door. "Ladies," he said as he offered Kay his hand. Kay had chosen not to wear a coat but she did have a very pretty cardigan sweater that went with the crew neck she wore. She asked me to help her slip it on before we got out. She stepped out then offered me her hand.

"You ready?" she asked as she took my hand and led us inside. I nodded and squeezed her hand in the chilly September night air.

An attractive guy of about 35 opened the door for us and welcomed us. He directed us to the maitre'd, a woman who looked to be maybe 30. She not only didn't stare, she smiled as she welcomed us both. Kay, who was still holding my hand proudly said, "Reservations for two under the name of Randall, please."

"Ah, yes. Right this way ladies," she said as she showed us to our table. Kay helped me with my coat and my chair. I thanked her and then she seated herself next to me.

The room was very nicely furnished and the tables were fairly close together but still afforded enough privacy for people to talk with one another without being overheard.

"Very impressive, Lieutenant!" I told her.

That made Kay laugh. "I honestly forget you were....you know—you. Until you called me 'lieutenant' I'd completely forgotten he exists." I saw her face change expression. It was a look of horror. "Oh, my God! I am so sorry! I did not mean that the way it sounded. Please forgive...."

I smiled and said, "No offense taken. I'm actually very flattered."

Just then an older gentleman stood next to our table and said, "Good evening, ladies. My name is Jeffrey and I'll be serving you drinks and dinner tonight. What may I get for you?"

He turned to me first and I turned to Kay who, without missing a beat said, "I'll have a vodka tonic and my beautiful date will have the same."

He nodded and said, "Very well. I'll return with your drinks shortly."

"Thank you for ordering for me," I told her.

"My pleasure," she said. Her smile was killing me. I couldn't get over how pretty she was. Kay was just stunningly beautiful!

When our drinks arrived Kay said, "A toast?"

"Definitely," I said.

"To...serendipity?" she said as she raised her glass.

"To serendipity," I repeated as we each took a first sip.

Kay sat her glass down and leaned over to kiss me. "Do you mind? Is this okay? You'll tell me if I'm moving too fast, right?"

"It would be more than okay," told her. "It would be wonderful. And I'm not sure you can move too fast for me."

As we talked over dinner, it seemed like we never took a breath. We talked about growing up, coming to grips with who and what we were, our families, our views on life, love, politics, and even religion.

"So you were raised Catholic?" I asked as we nibbled at our entrees.

"I was. I guess technically I still am although I haven't been to mass since I came out."

"How did your parents react when you told them?"

"Surprisingly well. They both go to church every week, but they're really very liberal in their faith. Their main concern was for me, my safety, and my happiness. My mother still holds out hope I'll marry a man one day but that's never gonna...."

Kay stopped in mid-sentence and leaned over to kiss me again. After she did, she said very quietly while looking into my eyes, "Never say never, right?" She reached over and took my hand and I held hers back.

"Callie? Does this feel right to you? You and me? Us, here in this place?"

I squeezed her hand, smiled and said, "Kay, nothing has ever felt more right in my entire life. You?"

She was staring directly into my eyes and I could feel her other hand on mine. "I didn't want to say anything the other night when I met Cal, but I don't think I can not say it tonight." She kissed me one more time and said, "I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but I think I may be falling in love with you, Callie."

"I don't think you're crazy because that would mean I'm crazy, too."

Kay wanted to make out the entire way back to my place and I was more than willing to do so. "You are so pretty it makes my heart hurt," she said after one very long, very passionate kiss.

"I don't ever want to hurt you or your heart," I told her.

"I know that and when I'm with you, my heart hurts in the best way possible." She circled my lips with her finger and said softly, "You know I'm not going home tonight, right?" she said before she kissed me again.

"I hope not," I said as I pulled her close and kissed her back.

For the first time, I felt her hand move down my arm and across my body. It stopped on my tummy then drifted up until it was until my breast. I was so happy when she began pushing up then gently squeezed me. "I want you so bad," she told me.

I whispered back, "I want you to want me."

We felt the limo come to a stop and the driver getting out. Kay kissed me one more time before we sat up and waited for our door to open.

"Ladies," he said again. Kay thanked him and signed the receipt. I noticed she tipped him a hundred dollars for which he was very appreciative.

"Sexy and generous. You're a keeper!" I said as she took my hand again.

"Let me get that for you, pretty girl," she said as she took the key from me. Kay opened the door, let me in, then closed it and locked it before handing the key back to me.

"Is that the key to your heart by any chance?" I asked her as I took the key from her and set it in a small bowl on a sideboard near the door.

"Symbolically speaking, I guess it very well could be," she said as she came closer to hold me in her arms. "I have never met anyone like you in my entire life, Callie. I'm not talking about just your anatomy." She smiled playfully when said that then continued with, "I'm talking about you. All of you. You're the most fascinating human being I've ever met and I want to learn everything there is to know about you."

Kay kissed me passionately then I told her, "Dittoes. And Kay? You give me something I haven't felt in such a very long time."

"What might that be, sweetheart?" she said as she stroked my face with her tiny, soft hand.

"Hope." I knew I didn't need to explain what I meant in detail. Kay was very intuitive and I knew she understood I was talking about finding real love with another genetic woman. She knew I'd given up believing that might ever happen again and now here was this smart, pretty, funny, wonderful girl who wanted me...for me. Were I taking female hormones I would have been so overwhelmed with emotion I'd have broken down and cried. Instead, I felt a familiar stirring between my legs as Kay took my hand and led toward the bedroom.

It wasn't very romantic, but it was a fact of life. I needed to pee. So did Kay. I let her go first. When she came out I said, "I'm not sure what you're expecting so do you want me to come out um...unsheathed or um...holding it down tight?"

Kay giggled and said, "Surprise me. I'm sure I'll be very pleased either way."

I took care of business and decided to leave the padded undergarment in the bathroom. I pulled my panties back up over my package and left the pencil skirt laying next to my faux hips. I was still wearing my pretty cashmere sweater, garter belt, stockings, and heels.

Kay had taken off her cardigan sweater and was laying on the bed waiting for me. She'd turned out the lights and lit all of the many scented candles I had around the room. She looked positively stunning in the flickering light when I walked in and saw her and I let her know it.

"Thank you, Callie, but it's you who looks so amazing. You are not only prettier than most of the girls I've dated, you're by far the most feminine and that is such a huge turn on. Why don't you come over here and let me show you how much I appreciate your soft, feminine look?" She patted the bed next to her and I slid on top of the bed then over next to her.

"This was my biggest fantasy for such a long time," I told her as she brushed the hair away from my face. "But I not only stopped fantasizing about it, I quit even thinking about it when it seemed impossible I'd ever find an attractive woman who'd want me for who I am."

Kay was gently brushing my hair and listening to every word. "It's been my only fantasy since I came out, Callie. But until I met you it never occurred to me a genetic male could be the ideal 'woman' I'd meet and fall in love with. Yet here you are laying beside me. Laying here looking at you and even listening to you speak, I honestly can't tell you're not a genetic woman. I'm not just saying that, honey. You look and sound exactly like a beautiful woman."