Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and thanked her for saying that then told her, "And I really do have the one thing a genetic woman doesn't have." I reached up and took her hand and slowly guided it to the area between my legs. "I am so happy you need me to be exactly what I am."

When Kay's hand touched my growing cock, I heard her inhale sharply. "Oh, my God. That feels so wonderful, Callie. I've had to settle for strap-on play since the first time I made love with another woman but this..." she gently stroked me through the lacy black panties..."This is what I want so very badly."

Kay pulled me close and kissed me as her hand reached into the waistband of my panties. I lifted up allowing her to slide them down then helped her get them completely off.

Normally, that part of my anatomy is off limits during sex because it makes me feel like a man and when a man is making love to me, I need to feel like a woman. Playing with Mr. Happy ruins that for me. I've only ever let one man touch me there and that was during a foursome when a very cute guy's very attractive wife begged me to let her husband perform oral sex on me. It had been a fantasy of his for a long time and I think she may have wanted to be able to tease and humiliate him about it after that. Regardless, I made an exception to my only real rule.

With Kay, I had no such inhibitions. I still felt feminine and pretty, and because I knew she wanted and needed me like that, I loved having her touch me the way any woman would during sex.

I undressed Kay as she continued to fondle and kiss me. When she was down to just her own garter belt, stockings, and heels I quit taking things off. She straddled me and lowered her small, perky breasts to my mouth. I hungrily licked her nipples and sucked hard on them alternating from left to right until she was moaning loudly. I also ran my hand down between her legs and softly massaged her clit as I pleasured her with my mouth.

"Let me turn around, honey," she said. Kay flipped herself over being carefully with her spiked heels. Her knees were around my head as she lowered her pussy onto my face. As her warm slit came into contact with my mouth I felt hers take my cock inside it. I could hear her moaning softly as she used her hand to stroke me while her mouth went up and down. "Oh, my God. I haven't done this in years and I've never, ever enjoyed it before but I am really loving this, baby," she said as she came up for air.

"You taste good, too, sweetie," I told her as I ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to her clit then went the other way over and over. I brought my left hand into play and as my tongue swirled around her clit, I slid one then two fingers inside her. I felt Kay tense then moan loudly with pleasure.

"Oh...shit. Oh, Callie. That feels so good!" she cried. "Don't stop, baby. Please."

I didn't. I managed to get a third finger inside despite the awkward angle then used the index finger of my other hand to diddle her clit. As I did, Kay stopped what she was doing and said, "Jesus! That feels so fucking good!"

This went on for another two or three minutes before Kay had her first orgasm. I felt her entire body tense as she stopped sucking me again. "Oh...fuck!" she cried out. "I'm cumming." She shook and trembled then said, "I need you inside me."

She flipped back around and stayed on top which I liked very much. "Make love to me," I said letting her know I wanted to the submissive one. Kay grabbed a condom from the night stand on slid it on in short order.

"I will, honey," she said. "But I also plan to fuck you—hard. Do you want that?"

I moaned and said, "More than anything. Please fuck me!"

Kay reached down and lined me up with her warm slit then slowly lowered herself all the way down and stopped. "Oh...God!" she said. "Yes! This is what I've wanted for so fucking long. A pretty girl with the perfect pleasure tool. Oh...my...God!" She ground her pussy hard using me for her pleasure which felt amazingly good to me, too.

Kay began to raise and lower herself taking me all the way in and out on each stroke. "You feel so good inside me, honey," she said as she kissed me hard. Kay began increasing the rhythm and hitting herself harder each time she went down. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to push back but the first time I did she screamed, "YES! Fucking YES!"

I began hammering her the way I'd done many other women and Kay put her arms around me and held on tight. I pushed and she pushed back. The sounds of lovers fucking filled the room. Kay's face was next to mine. I heard her say, "Oh, my God, Callie. I love you so much. I love the way you look and I love fucking you."

I felt her tense and as she did I said, "I love you too, Kay. And I love when you fuck me like this so much." As she squeezed with her arms as hard as she could I let loose every drop of cum inside me into the condom I was wearing inside her pussy.

Kay collapsed on top of me but unlike most men who wanted to just lay there, Kay wanted to kiss me. She started at my forehead then moved down to my nose, mouth, chin, cheeks, and neck.

"I have never been so happy before, Callie," she said as she stopped and looked into my eyes. "Let's not mess this up because this is as close to heaven as I've ever been. I'm not just saying it when I tell you I love you. Do you know that?"

"Yes, I do," I replied. "And I mean it too, Kay. I really do love you."

Kay rolled off me and onto her back. She lay there for a moment then started kicking and squealing with delight. "I am SO fucking HAPPY! I'm in love with the most perfect person on earth and I am finally HAPPY!"

I turned over on my side and said, "It makes no sense to say this but thank God for serendipity." Kay laughed and pulled me close then kissed me hard. "I want to fuck you again."

As she pushed me back over on my back I felt myself growing hard again. Kay pulled off my messy condom and licked me clean. "Mmmm. I'm even enjoying that. Wow. So many new, wonderful firsts," she said as she took my growing cock back in her mouth.

I was up before her and went into the bathroom to pee. I have a light beard but I could see traces of beard shadow and smiled. I actually hated seeing that because it broke the illusion of being a girl. Normally, I'd have removed my makeup before going to bed but after round two with Kay, I was too tired. I peed then removed every bit of my makeup and got in the shower.

A few minutes later I heard Kay come in and go pee. She opened the shower door and said, "Mind some company, ponytail guy?"

"Not at all," I told her as I offered her my hand and helped her in. I pulled her close and kissed her and was please when she responded in kind. "I have to warn you though, I might be the one fucking you this time."

"Mmmm," Kay murmured. "Is that a promise?"

I was immediately rock hard and lifted her up and sat her on my raging hard on. She slid down so easily and moaned loudly as she did. "Oh, my God!" she said. "Another first."

"Which one this time?" I asked as I drilled her hard.

"I'm being fucked my a man and I'm enjoying it!"

Kay and I spent the rest of the day talking and getting better acquainted. Both of us had so much to learn about the other and so much to offer beyond the obvious physical attractions—plural.

At one point, the subject of marriage came up again and I shared my Las Vegas wedding fantasy with her. I never had any real intention of marrying a man—any man-ever—but I had fantasized many times about wearing a beautiful white dress with a tiara and going through a non-legally binding ceremony where we exchanged rings and vows.

Kay was curled up next to me as I shared it with her and she said again sweetly, "Never say never, right?" She kissed then said, "That sounds a lot like my fantasy except there's no groom."

"Oh, really?" I said with genuine interest.

"Really," she said. "It doesn't have to be Las Vegas. It just has to be with the woman I love and want to live with the rest of my life. Everything else in my fantasy is the same as yours except the wedding is legal and real." Kay waited for a moment to see if I'd comment. When I didn't she asked me rather coyly, "Aren't you going to ask me if you count as a real woman to me?"

"Uh-uh," I replied.

"Uh-uh? That's all you have to say?"

"Uh-huh," I said.

"Uh-huh and uh-uh? Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. I don't have to say anything else or ask any questions."

Kay sat up and turned around to look at me. "Oh, really? And why is that?"

I pulled her back into me and said, "Because I know that's exactly how you think of me. I'm as much a woman to you as any woman you've ever dated."

My arm was draped around her neck and she was holding my hand. "That's true," she said. "My head is still spinning from last night and this morning in the shower and from...everything."

"Are you dizzy?" I teased.

"Nope. Not at all. Things are spinning but not spinning out of control. It's just that I still can't believe this has happened to me." She squeezed my hand and said, "To us."

"I've never been happier, Kay," I told her honestly.

"Me either," she said quietly. "I just don't want to do anything to mess this up, you know."

"I do," I assured her. "We're just going to have to be completely open and 100% honest with one another about everything. What we want, what we need, what we're feeling, and everything else."

"I couldn't agree more," Kay said as she kissed my hand.

"So can I ask you something?" she said.

"Of course. Anything."

"Do you think you and I can be completely monogamous for the rest of our lives?"

"Is that what you want?" I asked rather than answering with a 'yes' or 'no.'

"I don't know. I mean, you told me you get bored after a while and I'm sure that at some point you'll want to date other men." She paused then said, "Don't you think?"

"That seems pretty likely. And it seems pretty likely you'll want to be with other real women. Right?"

We sat in silence for a while wrestling with our first major relationship issue; something virtually no other couple at this stage would even think about let alone raise as a potential concern. But Kay was right. I'd told her about the threesomes and couple swaps my ex-wife and I had tried and the double date she and I went on my first time in drag in public as well as the foursome I'd had with my ex-boyfriend Tim and his best friend and his wife.

Kay spoke first. "I know we need to take this a day at a time and see where it goes but do you think it might be possible to love one another for life and still have an arrangement of some kind? Does that even apply here? Can something like apply and a marriage still work?"

"My gut reaction is 'yes', it can. I'd say that we already know we aren't traditional people. That's a given. We also know we both like sex with men and women. I offer you what you called the best of both worlds and you are absolutely gorgeous and desirable."

"But..." Kay said.

"But...I think you're right that at some point, just this, as great as this is, may not be enough. But as long as both of us loved one another very deeply and as long as we only dated other people with the other's permission then maybe...."

Kay sat up and turned around again. "Maybe...we could always be together. You know, like you did with your best friend and his wife. If we always shared these things together—openly and honestly—with well, eyes wide open to be cliche—then maybe that would work for us."

"I like the way you think, Lieutenant," I said with a smile.

"And I like that we can talk about anything no matter what, ponytail guy," she said as she slid over to kiss me again. "I really have to go. I have a ton of stuff to do to get ready for work tomorrow and really, really need to get in a good, long run today."

"I completely understand," I told her.

We kissed goodbye and promised to call and text often. Kay hadn't even gotten in her car (which she'd parked in my driveway before the limo showed up) before she texted. "Had the most wonderful time—EVER! Luv U, PTG!"

I smiled and understood that was me—Pony Tail Guy.

"Luv U 2, LT!" I texted back. Kay sent me a smiley face and three red hearts in reply. I did the same and went to take care of the stuff I'd been neglecting all weekend starting with a load of laundry and dirty dishes in the sink.

*****

______________________________________________________________________

It was the last week of September and while I knew the Navy was celebrating its birthday in mid-October, I never paid much attention to it. The celebratory balls for officers and enlisted were separate functions but held on the same night on or very close to its birthday on the 13th. The only reason I cared about this year was Kay asked me I'd like to go with her as her date.

"As Cal or as Callie?" I asked with genuine interest and a bit of trepidation.

"As Callie, of course," she said in a very sunny but serious way.

"I know you're out of the closet, but I've never told anyone I work with that I have an alter ego." I waited before adding, "And I'm not sure I want that to change."

"No problem," she said cheerfully. "There's a ball here on this base and another in Washington DC. I'm assigned to the Washington Navy District so we can attend that one. While I can't guarantee no one you've ever met will be there, it seems very unlikely." She put her arms around me and said, "Besides, I honestly don't think anyone would recognize you even if they saw you."

"I'm not really in the know about these things, but doesn't the word 'ball' imply formality as in me needing a formal to wear?"

Kay smiled and said, "Uh-huh. It does. And you would look so, so pretty in a beautiful formal and I really, really want you to go and please don't make me beg because I will but I shouldn't have to because you love me and want me to be happy and...."

"Okay. Okay. I'll go," I said.

"Really?" Kay said excitedly. "You don't have to, of course. And I don't want you to be uncomfortable or worried. I just really, really want to show you off as my new girlfriend. So do you want to go or are you just being nice?"

"Both," I told her. "I am being nice, but I would enjoy going with you. We need to do other things than just go to dinner or a movie and this sounds like it would be really fun. So yes, I'll be your date."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she squealed. For a very intelligent, very sophisticated graduate of the United States Naval Academy, Kay Randall was, after all, first and foremost a girl. Okay, a woman but she had a very playful girlish side to her which I dearly loved and she was confident enough in our relationship to show it to me and that meant a lot.

"I'm assuming you'll be wearing your formal dress uniform, right?"

"You assume correctly, PTG," she said. She'd started using the abbreviation since the first time she used it in a text. "I'll be wearing my Dinner Dress Blues which is indeed dark blue so keep that in mind when you go shopping for your formal."

"Would you like to go with me?" I asked her.

Kay threw her arms around me and jumped up on me. I caught her just before she knocked me off balance. "Can I take that as a 'yes'?" I said into her chest as she crushed me in her hug.

"Yes you can! I didn't even want to ask because I didn't think you'd want me going shopping with you, but I would love to go with you! Are you sure you don't mind?"

"I'm positive," I told her. "I want you to love what I wear as much as I do. Besides, the first real test of any relationship is finding a dress for your man that he loves as much as you do, right?"

Kay slid down and said, "You nut! I love you so much. Did you know that?" We kissed for quite a while before agreeing when we'd go looking for my dress.

"Can I pick you up?" she asked. "Oh, before you answer, are you going shopping as Cal or Callie? It doesn't matter to me. I just thought I'd ask."

"I usually only manage to dress up once a week although I'd prefer twice so since we're going tomorrow night which is Wednesday, I can go as Callie. And yes, you can definitely pick me up. Then you can take Callie somewhere else this weekend, too. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect!" she said. "I am so excited! Oh, wait! One more question, then. What are you going to wear? I don't want to be over or under dressed."

"I'm not sure yet, but it'll definitely be something easy to get in and out of without worrying about getting makeup all over it or what I'll be trying on. Maybe a blouse and skirt with flats?"

"But you'll need heels for the gown, won't you?"

I smiled and realized that for all my experience with crossdressing I still didn't always think like a girl. "Good point," I admitted. "Then a nice blouse with a skirt that's easy to get out of and some heels."

Kay smiled wickedly and said, "I have plans to get you out of whatever you wear later that night so it better be easy to get off you."

I really was falling in love with this beautiful, bi-sexual Navy officer who seemed to really adore me, too. Maybe miracles did happen after all.

I'd been looking for an opportunity to wear this really cute white ruffle-neck fitted blouse I'd bought over the summer, but my obsession with sweaters kept from ever wearing it. This was the perfect time because it would be very messy pulling a sweater on and off in a changing room. This blouse only had five buttons and was open from the ruffled collar to the middle of where my bra would be. It was open wide at the top then narrowed to the first button. It had 3/4-length sleeves and a very tight, form-fitted waist that would look perfect with a pair of black pants, something else I rarely ever wore. It didn't tuck in making it even easier to take on and off. I wore a pair of black flats from Nine West to complete the look.

I texted my change of plans to Kay who thanked me and told me she'd wear pants, too. Oh, and a cute little sweater, she added. She loved to tease me with the things she wore and I loved her doing it.

I did my nails myself and wore a pair of gold hoop earrings and a thin gold chain necklace. It was chilly so I had my long black coat ready along with a black bag when Kay rang the doorbell.

True to her word, Kay had on a very cute crop sweater with a cable knit. I don't normally like the cable-knit look, but this was really cute on her. It came just to the top of her high-waisted black pants and I was very envious of how petite she was!

We kissed one another hello as though we hadn't seen each other in days. We held one another for quite a while just drinking the other person in. "I've missed you so much," I told her.

"You, too. I can't even concentrate at work because you're in every thought," she confessed.

"Is that a problem?" I kidded.

"Yes, but it's the nicest problem I've ever had. I've never felt like this about anyone. Ever."

She stepped back and said, "You always look so classy. I love the blouse, by the way. Can I wear it sometime?"

I laughed. "Honey, you're a size 2. I'm an 8. I don't think you want to swim in your clothes."

"True. But I do want to drink you up. And...eat you up and...."

We went to the Tyson's II Mall with its many upscale stores. I was thrilled when Kay opened the door for me then took my hand as we walked in.

We stopped into Saks first and immediately, one of the regular girls who knew me approached us and said, "Hi, Callie! Haven't seen you in here in a while."

"I was in recently, but the girl who helped me said you were off that day. Oh, and this is my beautiful girlfriend, Kay."

"She is beautiful. Maybe even more so than you, Callie, although it's a close call."

Kay came to my defense and said, "She is definitely the prettier girl ,but thank you for the compliment."

The store clerk asked, "So are we looking for Kay or for Callie or both today?"