Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,785 Followers

I loved when Kay took charge. She said, "I'm taking Callie to the Navy Ball on the 13th and we need a formal gown for her. Something elegant, graceful, and as gorgeous as she is."

"That's a tall order even for Saks, but I think we might have something that will fill the bill. Let me show you."

She led us to an area where several designer labels were on display. I've said money isn't normally an object but when I see a price tag of $3,000, that's a bridge too far.

"It's beautiful," I told her but can we maybe stay under $500?"

"Hmmm. Let's take a look over here." She showed us several gowns and then I saw it!

It was an open-back, off the shoulder long prom dress by La Femme. It was black and had a two-inch wrap around the upper arm and another two-inch wrap on the shoulder. It was only $378, but my heart sank when I noticed it didn't have bra cups. I could go braless, but only if my breast forms didn't show even the tiniest little bit . Unfortunately, this one would expose them on both the sides and the top.

"No, this one won't work. I love it and the price is right but I have um...girl problems with it."

She didn't bat an eye or ask what I meant. There was one more rack of sale dresses and the last one I saw was even prettier than the one I couldn't wear. I flipped over the price tag and saw it was just $398. It was another long prom dress. This one was made a JVN by Jovani. It had an illusion neckline with gold details, an open back, and the bra cups I needed. The neckline was a see-through black chiffon that provided the perfect background for me to wear braless where nothing would show. It was 64" long and perfect for a model my height wearing 6" heels. I'd only worn heels that high once before in public and there was no dancing involved. My feet were going to kill me, but I HAD to have this dress. All I'd need would be a wrap, a pair of long, dangling gold earrings and a clutch.

"I love it, honey!" Kay said as we held it up. "Please try it on for me, okay?

Our girl carried it to the changing room and I got undressed and slipped into it. I asked Kay to come zip me up. Once she had, we both looked at it from every possible angle. I asked her, "What do you think, Kay?"

"I LOVE it, Callie. Do you like it?"

"I do and I want it. It's perfect."

Our girl did a great job of packaging it, but we both carried it out to her car to make sure nothing happened to it.

We spent the rest of the evening watching an old movie, sipping wine, and making love.

Kay spent the next ten days on temporary duty or TAD (TDY in the Army and Air Force) and got back the day of the ball. We called and texted as often as we could, but we were very excited to see each other again. Because she was going in uniform, she didn't need to do anything special in terms of hair or makeup. I, on the other hand, had another half day of preparation spent getting a full-body wax then having my hair, nails, and makeup done. I was so glad Lucretia was there again. She was not only really good at what she did, she was just a riot to talk to!

I got home with an hour left, and all I needed to do was get undressed and into my gown so I carefully took everything off I'd worn to the salon then started by gluing my breast forms in place. The good news was I didn't need to do any shading to create cleavage, something I'd gotten very good at over the years. Once they were dry and in place, I went pee for the last time for many hours then pulled on my CAD-designed padded booty and a pair of barely black pantyhose. I don't like pantyhose but for an occasion like this, a garter belt just doesn't work well.

I then tied a fishhook to the zipper in back so I could zip up my own dress, stepped into it and worked it over my faux boobs. I pulled the fishing line straight up behind me and the zipper worked as advertised. A quick shake helped the fishhook fall out and I turned to look in the mirror to check it out. The fit was perfect!

I had a pair of very expensive earrings Tim had given me for Christmas and couldn't wait to wear them with this dress. They hung about three inches below my ear and were a kind of modified teardrop shape. I felt that old familiar feeling come on that happens every time I'm fully dressed up in women's clothes. Then I remembered the shoes!

I lifted up the hem and sat on the bed as I stepped into the 6" heels. I'd forgotten how treacherous they are. I got them buckled up then stood and realized I was now well over six feet tall. "Oh, my God!" I thought. "This isn't good."

I pulled them off and chose a pair with 3 1/2" heels which felt SO much better but now my dress was dragging on the floor. "Fuck!" I said in my male voice. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I'd have to wear the 6" heels or risk tripping on the material that would puddle on the floor. I knew Kay couldn't wear anything taller than maybe 3" heels in uniform so I was definitely going to tower over her.

I took the shorter heels off and sat on the couch waiting for Kay. Every minute not spent in the monster heels was one minute less of torture. Yes, I know. Six-inch heels sound glamorous, but let me assure you they are not! They are waterboarding for the feet!

I'd given Kay a key to my apartment before she left town but I had the door unlocked when she arrived. I heard the door open followed by her saying, "Ahoy, Matey! Lieutenant Randall arriving!"

Kay came in wearing her dress uniform. Now Kay is simply gorgeous, but I don't find women (or men) in uniform attractive the way many women do. But there was no way I was going to tell her that especially when she was so happy and bubbling over with enthusiasm.

Kay came over and offered me her hand to help me stand up and said, "You look so freaking gorgeous I want to take you to bed and fuck you right now but I can't even kiss you or I'll mess up your lipstick. Wow! You look beautiful, Callie!"

"Thank you—Lieutenant. You look very dashing in your uniform!" I lied. Well, I didn't lie. She probably did look dashing to some people. I just wasn't one of them. I'd enlisted in the Marine Corps to escape my small town life and avoid working for Weyerhaeuser like my dad and grandfather had and to get the GI Bill for college. I didn't dislike the military by any means, I just wasn't impressed by all this stuff.

"You ready?" she asked excitedly.

I got back into the stilts and stood back up. I was a good four inches taller than Kay and when she stood next to me it was very awkward. I said, "I feel like a man in a dress for the first time in my life."

Kay grabbed my wrap and put it around my shoulders and handed me my clutch then said, "Callie, you are a man in a dress. But trust me, you are unbelievably passable and while your height may be a 'tell' I can assure you there will be women there as tall or taller than you. I see it every year. There won't be many, but there will be a few. And since I love you for who you are, who gives a shit what anyone else thinks, right?"

I really did love Kay. She was so comfortable with herself and who she was. I was still technically in the closet although crossdressers don't typically 'come out.' In fact, most crossdressers are 100% heterosexual although some percentage of us are like me and prefer men. Or bi-sexual women or.... I was feeling confused and out of sorts so I decided to stop thinking and analyzing and just enjoy being out with my new love.

The ball was being held at one of the nicest, five-star hotels in Washington DC. It had a huge ballroom which would double as a dining and dancing area. Having been an enlisted guy, I'd never been to a ball of any kind even though the Marine Corps makes a very big deal out of its ball every November 10th. They weren't mandatory for anyone below the rank of Staff Sergeant and I always chose not to go.

I was very impressed with how well the room had been decorated. It had an obvious Navy theme to it but it was very tastefully done.

"Do you want a drink, honey?" Kay asked.

"Yes, please," I told her.

She brought back to vodka tonics. "In case you're wondering, I'm not not holding your hand because I don't want to. It's just not allowed in uniform."

Kay knew I'd served four years on active duty but she also knew I didn't know much about the Navy or its customs. I assured her I understood.

"But I will be able to dance with you later on, though," she said as we toasted to having a wonderful time.

We hadn't been there long when a very tall couple came in. The man was probably 6'4" or so and his wife or date was nearly as tall in her heels. "See?" Kay said as she pointed them out. "I told you so, right?"

We made small talk then Kay noticed someone she knew and said, "That's my old CO (commanding officer.) I've gotta say hello. He was a really great skipper. Do you want to meet him?"

"Sure," I told her.

She took a few steps and called out while waving, "Captain Woods! Sir?"

He turned and saw her then smiled and headed her way with his wife in tow. "Kay Randall! How are you, Lieutenant? Last time I saw you, you were a j.g. Congratulations!" (Lieutenant, junior grade—just below lieutenant.)

"Yes, sir, and you were a commander. Congratulations to you, too."

"Sir, this is my girlfriend, Callie Petersen. Callie, this Captain Woods."

I was about an inch taller than him in my elevator heels and a good four inches taller than his wife. I've never been 'read' in public and I had no reason to think he'd 'made' me. He looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said, "Nice to meet you, Callie. Kay's a very lucky girl. And one of the best officers I ever had work for me."

He then introduced his wife, Marilyn, who said, "I love that dress, Callie. Where did you find it."

"Saks at Tysons II," I told her.

"Well, it's beautiful and so are you, dear. You two have a wonderful time tonight!"

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Kay said.

"Not at all. I hope you don't think I expected it to be. Bad, that is. I'm really glad you asked me and I'm happy to be anywhere with you. I want to share every part of your life, Kay."

Kay turned to me and said, "I love you so much. I feel like such a...girl...whenever I'm with you. I'd forgotten how nice that feels." She got close to my ear and whispered, "And I can't wait to see how nice you really feel later tonight. I want to kiss you so bad it's killing me."

"Later, okay. I promise. We won't just kiss, either. I can also promise you that!"

"Ohhh! You are such a bad girl and I like bad girls just so you know," she said. I felt her hand run up and down my arm just one time. The feel of her touch electrified me but it was hands off for now.

We were getting ready to be seated for dinner when we both heard, "Hey, Randall! I didn't think you'd be here at this ball."

We turned around and saw Jared or LT Keating as his name tag said.

I came very close to saying, "Nice to see you again" but managed not to speak.

"Yeah, I just wanted to show my new girlfriend the city. Jared, this is my date, Callie."

He extended his hand and I offered mine. He shook it without squeezing it and said, "You look familiar. Have we met?"

Kay answered for me. "Remember the marathon last month? Well, it turns out that engineer guy has a fraternal twin sister. We talked for a while and I told him I'm gay and he told me his sister was, too. He went to show me a picture and I thought she was gonna be you know, um...a frumpy spinster kind of woman but when I saw it I said, 'Hot damn and hell yeah I'd go out with her!' He gave me her number and we've been dating for several weeks now.

"Oh, okay! I totally see it now. I just couldn't place it. She's definitely not frumpy. I'd say 'hot' but I don't feel like gettin' kicked in the balls so I'll just say, 'It's really nice to meet you, Callie.' And I hope you know you've got just about the most special girl in the world here tonight. Randall and I go back to our plebe year at the Naval Academy and she's good to go."

I smiled and told him it was a pleasure meeting him, too. When he went to find his assigned table, I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I heard that!" Kay said.

"Was it that obvious?" I said quietly.

"Yep. But I was a little concerned, too. He bought the story. I can tell. Trust me. I know when he's lying and he had no idea."

We had a very lovely dinner where we made small talk with the other couples assigned to our table. I had no idea whether or not any other gay officers were there with same-sex dates until the dancing began. I saw one male couple dancing as well as one other female couple. Things had come a very long way since I was on active duty and homosexuality was grounds for automatic discharge. No one cared a wit that Kay and I were together as a couple or that we danced nearly every slow dance together. Kay even kissed me at the end of each slow song and again, no one looked or commented. It was a very pleasant evening in a very welcoming atmosphere.

At about 9:45pm Kay said she wanted to get pictures taken before the photographer left at 10. There was no line and we were able to get several photos taken in three different poses. Kay paid for them and we were told they'd be ready in about a week.

"You ready to go home yet, baby?" she asked at about 12:30am.

"Sure. Whenever you are," I told her. I took both of her hands in mine and said, "Kay? I had a really, really nice time tonight. I mean it. This was very special. Thank you for asking me to go with you."

There was a look in her eyes I hadn't seen before. "I was gonna wait until we got home but I want to give you something, okay?"

I hadn't noticed this very tiny bulge in one of her pockets before but as she reached into it it was obvious there was something in it.

"Sit down for me okay, sweetie?" she said.

I sat and Kay produced a small blue box. My heart skipped a beat thinking it might be an engagement ring. I was both excited and scared to death thinking she might be asking me to marry her but I managed not to show it.

She opened the box and inside was a ring but it wasn't a diamond. She took it out and said, "Callie? You make me happier than I've ever been. I was hanging out at gay bars looking for love in all the wrong places. Then you came into my life and turned it upside down and inside out in the best way imaginable. I love you, Callie. This is a friendship ring but I want it to be so much more than just friendship. I guess maybe I'm really old-fashioned in this respect but it's meant as a promise ring. A promise that I love you. A promise that I'll love no one else as long as you love me, and a promise that I want even more at some point down the road. So...will you wear it for me, my love?"

I put my hands over my mouth as I felt myself tearing up. I was caught so off guard and the surprise was so unexpected and so pleasant I thought I might cry. I nodded and tried to speak. I tried to say, "Yes!" but I'm not sure how it came out.

"You can wear it on either hand. Which would you like?" she asked.

"The one wear an engagement ring might go one day," I said in a very choky voice.

Kay slipped it on my left ring finger then kissed me on the lips with people all around. "I love you, Callie," she said softly.

I held up my hand and looked at the beautiful gold ring with my birthstone in it. "I love you, too, honey," I told her. "It's so beautiful. Thank you."

"Do you like it?" Kay asked as though I might not.

I hugged her tight and said, "I love it. I love it so much. This was so very special. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I bought it before I went TAD. I thought about giving it to you before the ball but this just seemed like the right time.

I held it out again and admired it. "It's perfect. Just like you, my beautiful girl," I said.

As Kay let me inside the house, she went back to grab something from the car.

I waited for her and when she came in, she led me straight to the bedroom. She set the wrapped box with the beautiful red ribbon on the bed and said, "Open it."

"Another gift? Kay, you shouldn't have," said as I lifted the lid and pulled back the crinkly white paper. Inside were two rib-knit ballerina sweaters. One was pink and the other a light blue. Kay knew about my sweater fetish, of course, but I'd also told her how much I loved little ballerina sweaters like this once.

"Pink for my sweet baby girl and blue for me."

I sat on the bed and teared up again. "Hey, you okay?" she said as she sat next to me.

I nodded. "Then why are you crying, sweetheart?"

I managed to get control of myself and said, "Because no one and I mean no one, has ever gotten me before." I tried to say something else, but I couldn't. I sat there and cried like...like a girl.

Kay put her arm around me and said, "I get you. And I know what matters to you because I do get you." She turned my face toward her and wiped my tears. "I love you for who you are and because of who you are. Never forget that, okay?"

I put my head on her shoulder and sobbed. I finally stopped and took several deep breaths. "I've dreamed about a relationship like this for years. I fantasized about a woman like you. I just never really thought...."

"Me, either," Kay said as she held me. "I knew I wanted the best of both worlds but I honestly didn't know what that meant until you came into my life. Now I have it."

She lifted up my chin and kissed me and said, "Now I have...you." She kissed me again then said, "Go take care of your makeup, honey, and I'll get ready for bed, okay?"

"Okay," I said quietly.

"What is it, honey?" she asked with real concern.

"What did I ever do to deserve you? How did I get so lucky to find you?" I said as I began crying again.

"Deserve me? Callie, I'm the lucky one. And we found each other through...serendipity."

That lightened the mood and made me smile. "I'll be right back, okay?"

"I'm counting on it," Kay said with a smile.

A few minutes later I was out of my gown and heels and slipped into the little pink sweater. I told Kay not to peek as I went to the dresser and slipped on a pink strapless bra to avoid having my hideous-looking breast forms in her beautiful face.

"Okay," I said once it was in place.

"Oh, my God! Get your pretty ass to bed right fucking now, young lady!" she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward her.

Kay looked so beautiful in her own tiny ballerina sweater and nothing else. She pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me and began kissing me hungrily. "I've wanted you so bad for the last two weeks I thought I'd go crazy!"

After going down on me and offering her pussy to my mouth she turned back around and said, "I've been on the pill since our first date. Do you want to cum inside me?"

I moaned with pleasure and said, "God yes!"

Kay slid down onto my very hard cock and moaned. She sat up and began bouncing. Her perky little tits bounced right along with her. I was overwhelmed again with her beauty and with her love and told her so. "You are so amazingly beautiful, Kay. I love looking at you and especially like this."

I could tell she was getting close as she began closing her eyes and biting her tongue. "I love looking at you, too, Callie. You're so...fucking gorgeous." Her voice rose on the last word. She pushed down hard and took me all the way to the hilt. As she began to cum, she used her hand and fingers to intensify the orgasm. "Oh...fuck!" she whimpered. "Fuck me! Cum in my fucking pussy! Oh, God I love you!"

I couldn't hold off another second. I felt hot cum shooting from my body and into my lover's pussy. After a half dozen very long, very hard pumps, Kay and I were both finished and she collapsed on top of me with me still inside her.

She was purring and murmuring softly. "Oh, Jesus," she said. "Jesus Christ almighty that was amazing!"

I held her close and said, "Thank you again for the most special night of my life, sweetheart."

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,785 Followers