Servicing the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, you are quick workers, you boys,' and D was now feeling that hot shiver washing over her, a feeling that was bringing more moisture to her cunt. She opened her thighs a few more inches and Ted was able to play his fingers all over the flimsy thong, feeling the dampness that had oozed from D's cunt.

'Christ, she's really wet, Tommy,' Ted said, almost in triumph. 'Open wider, Mrs Johnson.' By now, D had lifted the T shirt up above her little bra, and Tommy had lifted the back up also. His hand went straight to D's bra and began to maul at the material, and then he bent and licked the luscious flesh trying to escape from the cups. Ted, as well as feeling D between her legs, also dipped his head and licked and nibbled at D's other breast, and D began to pant and breathe more heavily.

Quickly, Tommy was able to snap open the bra clip at the back, and then the two boys lifted D's bra up to reveal the two golden globes that were her luscious tits. They were proud and pointing. Immediately the two guys both latched on to a hard, brown nipple and began sucking and nibbling and gently biting. D closed her eyes at the new feelings, and voluntarily opened her thighs even wider to the exploring fingers. Ted was inside the thong now, feeling the wet, bare cunt that appeared to be seeping wonderful juices. Poor old Lenny, in the front seat, could only watch his buddies playing with the gorgeous woman, and he stroked his rampant cock through his jeans.

'Take them off,' instructed Tommy in a firm voice, referring to the T shirt and bra, and the two boys didn't give D a chance to react, and just heaved the shirt over her blonde hair and cast the bra onto the floor of the car. D was now naked from the waist up and her breasts were soon being mauled and squeezed and sucked again. The tits heaved up and down, the nipples getting harder and harder, and then suddenly Tommy lifted his head and rasped his lips and open mouth right over D's mouth. The French kiss was violent but so sensuous and frantic, and D could only return the passion by opening her mouth and fighting Tommy's tongue with her own.

'I should be going Tommy,' she finally said breathlessly, after coming up for air. 'I can't stay any longer. This has gone on for too long. I must go.' She didn't close her legs, however, and just let Ted stroke her cunt, her clit standing up like a flower bud in spring. D was caught between wanting the slow seduction to go on, and feeling ashamed at what she was doing. Allowing her son's friends to see her like this was something she would never have dreamt of in a million years, but now it was happening, she didn't know what to do.

'When we told Mark that you were a MILF, Mrs Johnson, he more or less agreed with us, so he wouldn't mind you being here with us,' said Tommy. 'He thinks his own Mom is hot as well, so don't feel bad about it.' D remembered the phrase from her son.

'What's a MILF, then Tommy,' she replied, but Tommy had returned to sucking on a firm tit, and holding one of D's thighs wide apart. A finger slid into her cunt, and Ted was exploring the folds of flesh and the wetness inside D's body. God, what was happening, she thought. Suddenly Tommy instructed them all to get out from the car. The evening was slowly becoming dusk, the sun had almost gone, and now there was no-one else at all around the lake apart from the four of them.

'You can go in a minute or two Mrs Johnson, but we will want to see you again, won't we guys?' and they all nodded and leered at the almost naked woman as they got out of the car. 'We're having a party with all the team next Saturday at Lenny's house, and we want you to be there, Mrs Johnson. Mark is going. It will be fancy costume dress, so you can really get dressed up and look hot and sexy. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Mrs Johnson. We'll take Mark, so you can put on a disguise and nobody will know it's you. You could come as anything you liked.'

'Oh I don't know about that. It would be nice to get out for a social evening once in a while, but I have a family, and I...'

'Be there Mrs Johnson,' snapped Tommy. 'Otherwise you know we wouldn't like to have to tell on your...'

'OK, OK, I'll do my best, but just a party. Nothing else you understand...' But D saw the lecherous looks in their eyes again, and shivered.

'Sit on the car seat, bitch,' and Tommy held the car door open and indicated to D to sit on the edge of the back seat with her feet on the gravel outside. She was still naked from the waist up, her tits beautifully hard in the night air. He had called her a bitch, and D's submissive streak sent another shiver up her spine and she obeyed immediately. What was happening now? She could see Tommy's hand going to the zipper of his jeans. Oh My God, thought D.

'You've got us so excited, Mrs Johnson, that you just can't leave us like this, can you?' and as Tommy pulled his stunning cock from his pants, Ted and Lenny took the hint and also began to unzip themselves. D ashamedly couldn't take her eyes from the vibrant young length of hard meat that Tommy now stroked in his hand, and she knew very well what was coming. Tommy moved towards the gorgeous mother, until he was holding his hard penis only a few inches from D's pretty face.

'Suck me, bitch. You know you want to, don't you? I can see the look on your face, Mrs Johnson.'

'Are you sure you really need to do this, Tommy? I mean, what...' But she couldn't finish. She could see the other boys stroking their wonderful cocks in the open air, moving very close to her to watch Tommy hold the blonde head in his powerful hand. D knew that she was hooked, and as Tommy pulled her head towards him, she opened her mouth and let the high school boy push his superb penis between her lips. Thoughts of schoolboys fucking her mouth raced around D's head, thoughts of her son at home babysitting while she was sucking his buddies off in a deserted car park. And what was this MILF they all talked about?

'Just suck it, Mrs Johnson, and suck it good,' and Tommy pulled the blonde head right into his groin, D feeling almost the entire length going down her throat. D held the magnificent cock in her fingers and that feeling of power came over her again. She had sucked her husband hundreds of times and knew how to give the ultimate pleasure, but Tommy was new, he was young and vibrant and horny, and he was impatient. He started to thrust hard between D's lips, fucking her soft mouth as fast as he could. Ted and Lenny were jacking off in front of them and D by now was almost as excited as the boys as three young cocks were waving about near her face.

Her hand went down between her legs, and she began to play with her cunt under the thong. Oh My God, she thought. She felt so ashamed at her actions, but at the same time she was so horny and erotically charged that she had made up her mind to give the guys the one thing they wanted...a climax!

Two of her fingers were deep in her cunt, and now D opened her throat as best she could to accommodate Tommy's thrusting cock. He was young and wouldn't take long, and very soon he just held his cock in her throat and wanked himself furiously while holding her blonde head. The first splash almost made D choke, as Tommy's young semen spurted into D's open mouth, but he kept firing his young, thick seed into her and D just swallowed and gulped as best she could, looking up into the gratified eyes of her aggressor. At long last, D was able to lick her lips, the taste of Tommy's cum vivid in her mouth, but as soon as he slipped out of D's mouth, Ted took over, grabbing the blonde hair and pulling her onto him.

Witnessing Tommy splash into D's throat had sent Ted and Lenny over the top and they couldn't hold on. Ted 'came' as soon as his cock was in D's mouth, and she took another splash of young semen down into her throat, swallowing easily, the young man groaning with pleasure and frustration at only lasting a few seconds. The same happened to Lenny...his hard, brown cock didn't even get as far as entering D's mouth, and his ejaculation happened a few inches from her face, sending his spunk firing into her face and hair. D's fingers were still in her cunt, getting soaked by her own juices, but now she had semen running down her face and in her hair.

'Christ you boys are bastards, aren't you?' she grinned at them. 'Look at the mess you've got me into.' The three boys stood and smiled as they caressed their spent cocks. They watched the gorgeous woman trying to clean her face and breasts, whilst doing up their own zippers, and they knew that there was no more time at present for anything else.

That was wonderful, Mrs Johnson,' said Tommy. 'You really are a MILF aren't you? That means Mother I'd Like to Fuck, Mrs Johnson, so now you can tell Mark that you know what a MILF is, can't you?' D looked flabbergasted at the explanation, but she put on her clothes and tried to get as clean as possible.

'Don't forget the game next week, Mrs Johnson. You'll be bringing Mark, won't you? And then the fancy dress party at Lenny's on the following Saturday. You've got to come to that as well.' They were orders, not requests, and D could tell by Tommy's voice that she really didn't have a choice. He went on.

'Now that we know you are going to be an obedient Mom for us, I think we'd like to see you at the game looking your sexiest, Mrs Johnson, wouldn't we guys?' Ted and Lenny nodded in total agreement and Tommy explained that he wanted to see D in heels, tight hot shorts, and a little bikini top that showed off her tits more than ever.

'No arguing, Mrs Johnson. Just come to the game like that, so that we can all see what a dirty, slutty Mom you are. Mark will love to see his Mom like that. Don't forget now,' and the three guys laughed and jumped back into their car. In a moment, D was on her own, still tasting cum in her mouth, and the thought of further blackmail whizzing round her head.

D didn't sleep that night!!

She was indeed a slave to Tommy and his friends, but more than anything, her own son Mark knew that she was regarded as a MILF!! He had tried to peak down her shirts, hadn't he, he had said that she looked beautiful on more than one occasion, and he was obviously party to comments made when his friends were around. She wondered whether Mark was enjoying the way D looked in her hot clothes...he was a developing young man, with normal tendencies, and he couldn't have failed to notice his mother's fine tits, and her tight ass in the shorts and tight skirts. D felt ashamed again at what she was starting to think...that her own son was having horny thoughts about her...No!! put them out of your mind, she thought, but there was no way now that D could ignore the way that Tommy was dominating her, and she just had to keep obeying him, and the others, ironically for the very sake of her son.

D spent the rest of the week in a sort of haze. Although she was being led along a very dangerous path, it had given her an excited feeling, knowing that her life was buzzing and vibrant again, not humdrum and boring. She was not just a housewife, at everyone's beck and call, a slave to the cooking and washing, and a taxi driver for the kids. Young men were lusting after her, people were admiring her fine body, and they actually had desires about doing dirty, unspeakable things to her. She was almost permanently damp in her panties, and now it was only natural for her to look sexy and smart, even around the house.

Mark was talking to her more and more, paying her more attention, and D found herself realising that he was no longer just a schoolboy, but a muscular young man who was taking more and more notice of her as an attractive woman and not just as his mom. She would often catch him admiring her figure as she bent down to look in the fridge, or stood at the sink washing, and this gave D an added incentive to look smart around the house...but to go to the game in a bikini top and hot shorts??? Oh my God, what would the others say again, but she had to do it, and she hoped her son would approve.

'Gee, Mom, you look fabulous, really beautiful,' was all Mark could say as he saw the outfit that D wore. It was the evening of the game, and of course, D was dressed as she'd been instructed, and Mark was waiting for his mom in the kitchen when she came down the stairs. His eyes were on stalks as he admired the stunning attire, and again it brought a nervous, warm glow to D. The little, blue denim shorts were skin tight to D's bottom, cut off just under the cheeks of her ass, so that when she bent over, her bottom almost slid into view. The bikini top was pink, to match her high heeled sandals, and her tits strained against the material, almost falling out of the cups, and the outfit left D's sexy tummy and belly button on view. She looked delectable, hot and fuckable. Was that what Mark was thinking??

'I thought you'd like the outfit, Mark,' D grinned, but she was surprised when her son moved behind her and put his arms around her waist to cuddle her. She felt his big hands on her bare tummy, his frame towering over her, and D knew that he would be able to look down over her shoulder to see those superb tits hanging out of the tiny pink top.

'The guys will love this outfit, Mom. You really are looking beautiful these days,' and he planted a kiss on his mom's cheek as he held her close to him, finding difficulty in letting her go. It was possibly because the sight of his mom had given Mark a stirring in his shorts, and this wasn't lost on D who could feel the bulge against her bottom. Quickly, she changed the subject and pulled away, shame suddenly overcoming her.

'Come on Mark, we'll be late for the game.' In the car, they laughed and joked, but Mark still kept glancing and admiring the stunning figure of his mom, and gave her a big kiss on the cheeks (and another look down her tits) as he ran off to the changing rooms. D took a deep breath to gather her nerve and waited for a few minutes before she got out of the car and went over to the pitch. She felt almost naked as she arrived at the side of the pitch and she knew that yet again, all eyes were upon her.

She knew her ass was swaying erotically in the little shorts, and straight away, D was damp in her thong. She held her shoulders straight as she walked, and her tits pushed out in front of her like ripe melons. As the guys came out onto the field, D watched them ogling her body, and when they sat down in the dugout, they craned their necks to try and get a closer look at this sex-on-legs woman. Yes, she certainly was a MILF. D blushed as she thought that only a few days ago, she was allowing three of the team to maul and suck her tits and then jack off into her mouth and all over her face, and she knew she had to sit down before her legs gave way.

The fathers were smiling at her and admiring her body as D sat in the stand watching the game, and the itch in D's cunt was getting greater and greater. She enjoyed watching the team, and her mind turned to Mark and how fit and handsome and adult he looked down on the field. Again she blushed at her thoughts, and how she had felt Mark against her when he cuddled her at home...enough of this...D had to get up and walk round again, but it was so bad that she had to go and sit in the car for the last 10 minutes or so.

In the safety of the car, D ran her fingers down the front of her shorts and pressed hard against her vagina, her clit as hard as iron, with her juices oozing uncontrollably. The sight of Tommy and the others, and Mark, had made D rampant and she rubbed and stroked herself, holding her legs apart. She knew what she was doing to these young men and it was terrible but mind-blowing at the same time. She wished she had her little pocket vibrator with her, but she was still almost orgasmic when suddenly she saw Mark and the others leaving the changing rooms.

D quickly composed herself, but was still aching in her pussy as Mark reached the car with Tommy, Ted and a few other guys in the team.

'Great game, eh, Mrs Johnson,' smiled Tommy. 'You looked great again tonight. Don't forget the party at Lenny's next week, will you. Everybody is going and it's fancy costume dress, so be there.' As Mark slid in beside his Mom, he backed up Tommy's request.

'Yes, you'll be there won't you Mom? It's the end of season party and they all want you to come. Is Dad working?' They said goodnight to the guys and D drove out of the car park. She didn't know what to say to her son, and tried to fob it off.

'I'm too old for a fancy dress party, Mark, and anyway, I think your father's on night shift again. You go and have a good time, and tell me all about it the next day.'

'Rubbish, mom. You're not too old at all. I told you, you looked beautiful again tonight and all the guys said how hot you were looking and that they hoped you would be at the fancy dress party' Again, D tried to control a blush at her son's words, but in the state she was in, it also made her feel hot and horny.

'Why, what were they saying then, Mark?'

'Oh, all sorts of things. How hot you looked again tonight, how they'd like to date you and...you know, Mom,' and Mark smiled at his Mom, never being able to mention the actual words being spoken about her by his buddies. 'You've got to come to the party Mom, they'll keep on and on at me if you don't.'

'We'll see,' D answered, the thoughts of what might happen if she did, going round her brain!! She wanted to get to bed as quickly as possible when she got home, to get that huge vibrator inside her again to bring herself off at last, but not before she had a cold drink with her son in the kitchen. As she sipped the coke, Mark kissed her goodnight, but gave her another wonderful cuddle, his arms right round her gorgeous body and she felt him up close to her again. She smelt his fresh skin after the shower, his big hands on her tummy again and D's thoughts wandered to how safe and protected she felt, and how horny...no, no, no, never, never...she had to change her thoughts right now!!

I'm going to bed, Mark. It's school tomorrow, so don't stay up too long.' D pulled away from her son, gave him a smile and a peck on the cheek, and quickly made her way up the stairs. Next morning, after a second wonderful orgasm at the hands of her pink friend, D was back to cooking, washing and being a taxi to the kids. Mark had gone to school, and D was left to ponder 'The Party.' Tommy had told her to be there, Mark wanted her to go, but how was she going to play it? She mentioned it to her husband, who indeed was again on a night-shift, but he also encouraged D to go and have a good time, as it was only very rarely did she have the opportunity to go out and leave all thoughts of domestic worry behind her. D was unsure for a while.

With thoughts of recent events in her mind, D made sure her husband fucked her as often as possible, but she was never dominated and controlled as she wanted to be, and all too often, the sex was over almost before it began. Also, the bottom line had to be her son's little secret and the thought that Tommy would carry out his threat if she didn't appear at the party. But D also had that feeling in the pit of her stomach that said she wanted to go, that she was excited at being admired, that she could dress and flaunt herself without anyone knowing who she was, (as long as Tommy knew she was there, of course). D made up her mind to go, but wouldn't tell her son, and would wear a fancy dress that would hide her identity. A brilliant idea she thought, and she went to work on an outfit. She had to look hot but how, without giving the game away.

The following Saturday, by eight o'clock, the party was in full swing at Lenny's house. His parents had gone away for a few days, but they had a big house in a secluded street, with a huge garden and it was another hot evening, and the place was thronging with people. There was loud music thumping from the lounge, the patio doors were open and more people were outside as the BBQ smelled of delicious meats cooking, along with salads and lots of strawberries and other summer puddings for afters. Large amounts of alcohol were available, and people were eating, drinking and dancing and there was a wonderful, relaxed atmosphere.