Servicing the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young couples were making out on the dance floor and groping each other both indoors and out in the warm night air in the backyard. Mark had been collected by his friends and was staying over at Lenny's for the night, and he had kept on and on at his Mom to come over to the party before he left.

'Come on Mom, you said you would come to the party, didn't you? It'll be great fun, and all the guys want to see you.' He kissed her cheek as he went out the door, but D had only said that she 'Might come over later,' and watched her son go off with his friends.

The costumes were fantastic, and some were really raunchy and hot, and the party was really rocking by 9 o'clock, everybody merry on the drink and the dancing. Tommy and the guys were chatting up the sexy young women, and even some of the parents had come along to try to rekindle their youth. As Tommy talked with a girl out on the lawn, a sexy looking woman sidled up to him, and whispered in his ear. She had long dark hair, and looked like one of those stunning Turkish belly dancers, but Christ, was she looking hot.

Tommy looked her up and down, admiring the firm figure in the almost naked costume, and couldn't place who this gorgeous, stunning woman was.

'It's me. If you mention my name, Tommy, I'll be gone, and you won't see me again. OK?'

D's face was hidden completely by a black veil, with only eye holes letting her see out, but her eyes had black eyeliner and generous mascara on to make them shine seductively and beautifully. She had on a diaphanous pair of long pants, flimsy like net curtain, and elasticised at the waist and ankles, but they were so see-through that one could see her gorgeous legs all the way to her waist. Even more spectacular was the fact that D had only worn a little white thong, so that the cheeks of her luscious, tight bottom were on display to all the party goers under the see-through pants. To complete the Turkish dancer's outfit, D had on a tiny, half-cut black bra with hundreds of tiny sequins glittering in the evening sun, and 'tiny' was the right word, for her sumptuous tits spilled over the edge of the thin material as well as being pushed up high, and apart, by the firm wiring. The black wig covered D's blonde locks perfectly, and no-one would recognise her unless she spoke.

Tommy gulped deeply as he suddenly became aware of who he was speaking to. D whispered again.

'Don't you even dream about mentioning my name, Tommy. OK? We can all have a great evening as long as I remain just another friend. I need you to promise.'

'I promise, Mrs Jo...,' and he remembered himself immediately, and started again.

'You are our Turkish slut tonight, so you just behave yourself and BOTH our secrets will remain safe. It's a deal.' D had already got herself a drink on the way in, a large spirit with plenty of coke to give her Dutch courage, and she took a massive gulp to steady her nerves as she looked around. Tommy excused himself from the other girl and stood very close to D's back, sliding his hand around her waist, feeling her bare tummy.

'So, slut, you've realised that you're our MILF after all, haven't you, and I'm so glad you could come tonight,' he whispered. 'Have you still got the taste in your mouth from the other night? Lenny and Ted said you gave the best blow job they'd ever had, even if they didn't last very long, so we'll see what happens as the evening gets later.' D shivered at his words and the memory of being at the lake, as well as the huge hand on her bare skin.

Suddenly, D saw Ted and Mark come out of the house in their costumes, making their way towards her and Tommy, and she almost froze. They both had a can of beer and she knew that they both were half drunk already. This was the moment when her disguise would be tested. Ted had an ape's costume and Mark had come as the Jolly Green giant

'Hi guys,' introduced Tommy. 'This is Mark and Ted, and this is my Turkish slut. She doesn't speak, but she's got a hot ass. Turn round slut.' D smiled nervously at the two boys but didn't move, feeling more and more embarrassed under her protective veil and black wig. Tommy grabbed her shoulders and turned D right round.

'See what I mean. She really is hot ass, isn't she?' D could feel the two guys (including her own son!) drilling into her almost naked bottom, and then Tommy turned her around again, and she saw the two guys focus their attention on her wobbling, luscious tits above the sequined bra. D daren't speak but blushed at the way Mark was looking at her body in such a lustful way. Oh my God, would he recognise her, or was that just the lustful leer of a horny young man. D didn't know which one to hope for.

'Has your Mom arrived yet, Mark?' Ted asked in all innocence.

'Well, I haven't seen her yet, and she did say she might come later,' Mark replied. D breathed a sigh of relief. The disguise was good and she could carry on the subterfuge as long as she was careful. Ted and Mark went off to get another beer and then D felt Tommy at her back again.

'I'm going to dance with you, slut,' and his hand went down to D's bottom and began kneading her flesh through the thin material. 'You love it, don't you, showing off that sexy body of yours. Come on, inside and on the dance floor.' Tommy held D's hand and almost pulled her in through the doors where the music was deafening. The lights were not on and it was fairly dim now as the sun had almost disappeared, and Tommy grabbed the hot woman and started moving her around the living room floor to the heavy beat. His hands went behind her again and went straight on D's bottom, only this time he was pulling her onto his hard cock in his jeans. His fancy dress wasn't up to much, but D was able to admire the muscles bulging from his little singlet. She became wet straight away and put her arms round Tommy's awesome shoulders.

'Feel that cock, slut? Hard isn't it. Just for you that is, so I hope you're ready.'

'Now wait a minute, Tommy. We didn't say anything about that. Dancing and feeling my bottom is one thing, and even sucking you the other night, but inside my pants is another issue.'

'Now, now, my little slutty woman. We can't have you coming to the party and getting all the guys excited with your outfit, and then nothing, can we? We don't want Mark to know his Mom is here, showing off her big tits and her tight ass,' and Tommy pulled D's bottom into him again, her cunt feeling his big cock through her thin pants. 'So I think it would be a good idea if you just did as you were told, and gave that hot, little body up for whoever wants to admire and play with it. Understand, slut?'

Christ Tommy. Will you ever give up? You're a bastard, a real bastard,' but D grinned under the mask, the feeling of the hard cock rubbing against her through her thin clothes sending shivers through her body again. Christ, was she going to obey him again and, if she did, what was likely to happen? All around her, in the living room, couples were still groping one another, girls had their dresses round their asses while young men felt between their legs, and D knew full well that her evening had hardly begun.

Lenny, the host and handsome Afro-Caribbean boy who had splashed his hot cum over D's face at the lake, came across to the two dancers, his face painted like a Red Indian

'Christ, Tommy, where did you get her from? Can I have a dance with her? She's hot, isn't she?'

'Join in, Lenny, be my guest. This is the Turkish slut and she'll let anybody dance with her.' Tommy put D's arms up onto his shoulders and held them there, and Lenny joined in behind D. He ran his arms round her waist and played with her bare tummy and she was like meat in a sandwich. Two of Mark's friends were now squeezing her body and now their hands started to wander. D daren't shout, but did she really want to? No one knew who she was apart from Tommy, and all the guys were giving her the check up, ogling her fantastic body that shimmered under her see through pants. The butterflies tickled in her tummy, and the closeness of the two guys was really making D hot.

Lenny suddenly 'twanged' the elastic at D's waist, and then he did it again. The little thong was the only thing separating D from being naked under her pants, and she knew there was no way she could handle Lenny and Tommy together if Lenny chose to run his hand under the waist band of the long trousers. D shivered and her cunt oozed more juices. Tommy pulled her close to him again and then slipped the straps of her bra down each shoulder. As he did, Lenny slipped his hands under each bra cup from behind and just held and lifted the heavy breasts.

'Christ, Tommy, these tits are fabulous aren't they? She really is a hot piece of woman.'

'I know. Feel down her pants Lenny, to see if she's really hot.' Tommy held D's arms still on his shoulders, like a vice, and watched as Lenny slid a hand down the inside of the elastic until he was able to slip inside D's thong. D's legs almost buckled at the touch of the young man on her raging cunt, his fingers rubbing between her wet lips which slid open easily. God...this was fantastic, and she didn't try to escape. Suddenly, D saw the Jolly Green giant dancing in the crowd with a young girl, and D nearly froze again. She turned away and crushed her head into Tommy's chest, trying to avoid any gazes that might come from her son.

She needn't have worried because Mark was obviously enjoying his partner, as he was snogging with her deeply while reaching to run his hand under the hem of her little dress.

Lenny continued to play with D's wet cunt, and now Tommy slipped his fingers inside the bra cup to rub D's nipple roughly...so roughly that D was ecstatic with the excitement of the touch.

'Christ, you two, you're turning me on,' D started. 'Let me go, please,' but she kept her feet apart, and didn't try to stop either man from playing with her.

'She wants it, Tommy,' grinned Lenny. 'Let's take her upstairs, so she can relax in the bedroom.'

'No, no,' objected D. 'I can't go anywh...' D had forgotten about not speaking, and just for a moment, Lenny gave a quizzical look to his buddy, as if asking if he knew the voice, but nothing more was said.

'Upstairs, slut. It's either upstairs or we'll do you here in front of all these guests. Which do you want?' Tommy didn't wait for an answer, and began to lead the way, both men holding D's hands as they left the room. Very shortly, D was in one of the large bedrooms in Lenny's house. Only the light from the moon through the open window lit up the scene. The double bed was huge, the carpet was thick and luxurious, and there were only a couple of soft, easy chairs in the room...obviously the 'spare' room.

The boys held the black haired mother by the hands still, but began to maul her body again.

'Look guys, this is ridiculous, I know what you want, but it would be awful and you'd feel so ashamed, wouldn't you?' Lenny heard the voice again and knew straight away who it belonged to.

'Christ, Mrs Johnson, it's you. Tommy, did you know?'

'Yes, he knew Lenny, and now you know, and I'm leaving if you mention it to another soul. Understand?' and D looked at the two boys for confirmation. Tommy's hands went straight to D's bra and mauled the luscious flesh, and then his hand unclipped the garment, and he slipped it off, slinging it to the floor. D's tits looked harder than ever, the nipples ripe and pointing and Tommy went straight to one and began licking and sucking again. D was really wet by now, her little thong soaking, and she just stroked the blonde mop as Tommy bent to her chest.

She was resigned now to letting events take their course, but she was horny and wet, her cunt throbbing. Lenny was behind her as well, running his hand into the band of the trousers and straight under D's thong again. D no longer spoke, she didn't want to speak and was just content to let the boys explore her body. Her cunt was open and on fire as Lenny slid his fingers inside her. Then Tommy reached down and started to pull the trousers down D's legs so that she was naked apart from her thong.

'No, no, you mustn't...' but it was only a token protest, and D just let her trousers go right down to her ankles and then let Tommy slip them over her heels. He knelt in front of D and went right to her pussy with his tongue, and D let out that tell tale groan from the back of her throat.

'God, that's wonderrrrrrrr...' and again she couldn't finish. These two guys from the team were getting her higher and higher, and she was powerless to stop them easing her body backwards onto the edge of the bed. As she sat down, Tommy pushed open D's thighs and began to lick her cunt once more, slurp, slurp, and Lenny knelt at her head and bent to take a hot breast into his mouth. D lay her head backwards onto the bed, closed her eyes and let the fabulous feelings wash over her. A fortnight ago, she was a little housewife, running errands for all the kids, never dreaming of moments like these. Now she was giving up her body to young men, letting them lick her and completely dominate her body.

The veil still covered D's face, and the black wig held firmly onto her scalp, and there was no way she was going to take these off. Just then two more heads looked round the darkened room from the door. It was Ted and another guy from the team and as soon as they saw their buddies enjoying a naked woman, they came in and clambered round the bed.

'Christ, Tommy, she looks a hot bitch. Are you going to fuck her? asked Ted.

'She wants me to, don't you slut?' and Tommy lifted his head and smiled up at his slave. D didn't answer, she was determined that her identity remained a mystery, but she also didn't want to stop the wonderful feelings between her legs. She was hot, she was horny, her clit was raging from Tommy's licking, and she had seen at least two of these young cocks previously and now couldn't resist. D saw Tommy and Lenny both unzip their costumes, and get out those handsome cocks. She almost whimpered at the young strength of the weapons, and then D grabbed Lenny's tool in her hand and began to gently stroke him.

'Hold her shoulders, Lenny. We don't want her protesting too much, do we,' laughed Tommy as he lifted D's luscious thighs and held them against his shoulders. He moved forward and D reached down to take his cock in her other hand. Oh my God, this was it. For the first time in her married life, she was going to get another cock up inside her! She now had a wonderful, young cock in each hand and she was about to get one of them entering her cunt. D held her breath with so much excitement and expectancy.

'Go on, Tommy, give it to her real good,' encouraged Lenny, and Tommy plunged his cock into the soaking cunt.

'Aghhhhh, ummmmmm,' was all that D could moan in appreciation.

Ted turned to his mate... 'Go and get the others, they won't want to miss this hot skirt getting fucked by Tommy.' Bad thoughts passed straight over D but she thought only of the wonderful cock inside her, and Lenny's cock that she continued to stroke. Soon the occasion overcame Lenny, and the soft strokes from D's practiced hand sent him to the pinnacle. His cum fired out, over D's chest and down her hand and arm, and Lenny groaned in frustration. Meanwhile, Tommy held the delicious thighs and his strong body went back and forth as he began to fuck the stunning woman.

'Is she good, Tommy? Is her cunt really hot?' and Ted got closer and took his cock out into the air and began to stroke it to a standing position. Lenny had finished wanking himself as his cum settled on D's body, and Ted moved closer to lick and nibble at her hard nipples. She moaned and whimpered as the big, virile cock sawed in and out of her, and then she saw at least 4 more guys enter the bedroom...Christ, this is getting out of hand she thought, but Tommy's big cock thrusting up into her welcoming cunt soon brought D's mind back to the obvious. The room was still nearly in darkness, but suddenly, D's heart almost missed a beat as she could make out the costume of one of the 7 or 8 guys round and on the bed, watching her performance. The Jolly Green giant was there, stroking his costume and ogling the naked woman.

No, no, no...oh my God, thought D. My own son has come into the room and is watching me being fucked by one of his team mates. Christ, this can't happen, this cannot be true, it's all a dream, but she couldn't move, she was in up to her neck, and the fuck she was getting was ohhhhhhhhhhhh...so good! Did they just want to watch Tommy or... D's question was soon answered.

'Let me get her Tommy, you can have another go later,' and Ted's cock was as hard as it was going to get. Tommy smiled down at the veil and slid out, his cock covered in juices and still rampant. Ted climbed into his place and he too went into D like a knife through butter.

'Ummmmmm' groaned D, as silently as possible, and again her legs were lifted up to rest on Ted's shoulders. Christ, she thought, they all want to fuck me, they want to gang bang me!! And my son????????? Will he want to do me????????? D lay back, closed her eyes again and tried to take her mind off the possibilities by enjoying the thickness of Ted's cock stretching her cunt.

One by one, all the guys in the room sat or knelt on the edge of the huge bed, trying to grab a piece of the gorgeous flesh that Ted was fucking. With D's legs against Ted's shoulders, the others were able to run their hands up her thighs, touching her ass and playing with her tits that shook as Ted thrust into her.

'Ummmm, ughh, arrrrrr,' D moaned as Ted's lengthy cock opened her body wide with each penetration. This inspired the young baseball player and he only could last another few strokes before his last lunge between the shapely thighs brought D her first feeling of ejaculation right into her cunt. Ted's young sperm fired out of his cock and D could see his eyes almost crossing as his body went into remote control. D smiled to herself at the power of her body over these young guys, and Ted slipped out, his first real fuck a fantastic success. Two of the boys moved D's body up the bed so that she was completely flat on her back now, but the numerous hands were still mauling her all over, some at her cunt feeling the wet juices seeping out, and some at her tits, pinching the flesh and pulling on the hard nipples.

Oh my God! Mark's hand was even playing with his mother, running up and down her thigh as he stroked his young cock. Like all the other guys, he had cast embarrassment to the wind, and taken out his cock as he watched Tommy and then Ted fuck the wonderful vision with the stunning body. As the boys egged each other on, they all wanted to feel as much of D as they could, and Mark was just as insatiable as the rest. D shivered and breathed in deeply as she watched her son lusting over her body.

'Turn her over, guys,' called Tommy. 'Onto her knees. Kneel up, slut.' Tommy spoke to the veil. D was at fever pitch now. She had taken two cocks up inside her already, had cum fired onto her body and up her cunt, and no amount of shame could overcome the lust she now felt. D had thought about this sort of thing happening, and put it to the back of her mind on many occasions, but she wasn't about to protest any further as her cunt was raging and in need of satisfaction. Even the touch of her son on her thighs and bottom had sent little quivers of red hot fire through her loins, and when the boys helped her to get over onto her knees, D couldn't wait to obey.

Tommy had ordered this for a purpose, as he was already sitting at D's head with his cock in his hand. He held the black wig, pulling D's head gently forward, and slid his cock under her veil. He wasn't going to show D's face, but she knew what he wanted...another good blow job. D held Tommy's wet, rampant cock in her fingers and slid her mouth over the end. Down he went into her throat and she proceeded to suck him just as beautifully as she had in the car at the lake. Tommy was in full rhythm now, in out, in out, and D was an expert.