Servicing the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others continued to play with the awesome body, pulling on the swaying tits, grabbing the wonderful ass and fingering the ripe pussy, and then D felt her hips being held and another cock searching for her entrance. 'Ummmmmmm,' she girgled round Tommy's cock as she felt another huge weapon open her lips and slide straight forward to the back of her cunt. As she began to be fucked again, another set of fingers were underneath D, playing with her clit, feeling the rigid bud standing out as her excitement grew and grew. The fingers knew just the right spot to get D groaning through her nose, and now her hips were pulled back more sharply as each thrust seemed to hit the back of her cunt, seemingly almost splitting D in half. It was fabulous and D sucked on Tommy's cock in her mouth as though her life depended on it, knowing full well that she was likely to get two lots of spunk in her at the same time...another first.

All too soon, D felt the young cock inside her speed up and she felt another lot of spunk fire into her insides. God, she'd never had so much cum in her all at once...never. People were moving around behind her, but Tommy was still fucking her mouth and D was using her expertise to bring the big, blonde boy to his pinnacle. Deep into her throat, and licking hard, and then back out, and then D would take the superb weapon back in deep and lick some more, and Tommy, big and mature though he was, couldn't resist Mrs Johnson any longer.

Suddenly, 'Whoosh,' and Tommy filled the waiting mouth with his pent up collection of semen, and D looked up into the grateful eyes as she gladly accepted the wonderful gift that she'd been given. She swallowed hard, holding Tommy in her mouth with her fingers as he emptied himself into D's throat until he pulled out and lay back gratefully against the bed head.

'Christ, she is fantastic with her mouth,' he mumbled, but wanted only to watch now as he recovered.

D couldn't count the number of hands all over her now, nor the number of cocks that waved about ready to fuck and abuse her. Suddenly, another cock began to fuck her doggy style, holding her hips as she knelt on the bed, squelching in the cum, stretching her waiting pussy, but then the green uniform was at D's head, waving a rock like cock at her face...Christ, the green uniform...it was Mark, and he wanted to put his cock into D's mouth.

D was torn between shame and guilt, but her overriding needs, and the unstoppable lust in her body, were telling her that whatever was happening was what she wanted, what would bring her animal satisfaction and she didn't want any of it to stop...not at all did she want it to stop.

Slowly, with trepidation, she wrapped her fingers around her son's penis and slid it under her veil. His hand was on her head, holding her while she went back and forth on the cock shafting her cunt, and then D opened her mouth, touching her son's beautiful cock with her tongue, and then taking it between her lips. God, this lust has taken control of me so powerfully, she said to herself, that I am even prepared to suck my own son's cock!!

And, by Christ, D gave that hard cock just as wonderful a blow job as she had done all the others. She caressed his massive balls as she fed Mark's cock in and out of her mouth, she licked the end of his bell and gently bit him, and she sucked for all she was worth.

Mark groaned at the best, and probably the first, blow job he'd ever had, and in his own mind, this gorgeous, mysterious woman was giving him the most wonderful introduction to sex that he could have. He wanted it to go on and on, but suddenly Tommy moved to bring about the ultimate degradation and complete submission from this mature slave who had been trained and blackmailed into doing just what he and the other guys wanted. As D felt the latest guy fucking her get to an orgasm against her body, and ejaculate his load right up into her cunt, Tommy spoke.

'Mark, I want to fuck her mouth again. She's so good, isn't she? Your turn to doggy fuck her, right behind her and between her legs. Go on. Fill her with your jism, Mark!' Mark, covered in that grin again, couldn't wait, and slipped his cock from his mom's mouth and went behind her, kneeling up close, his cock so hard, wet and raging. D shivered at what was about to happen, and her face flushed under the veil. She felt Mark grab her hips and guide his penis to the mouth of her cunt, now awash with juices from herself and the previous guys who had fucked her. She groaned and sighed as she felt the tip of her son's cock slide between her lips and then Mark pushed hard into his mom.

'Ahhhhh,' was all D could say as her son went into her and started to bang her hips back into his groin. God, he didn't take after his father, he was huge, his thickness stretching D's cunt so beautifully. A solid rhythm began and Mark thought this was the best feeling he'd ever had.

'What a fucking shag she is,' he said to no-one in particular, as he pummelled away back and forth into his mother. Tommy smiled and slid his cock into D's mouth for another cock suck, and he watched Mark smiling a giant grin all over his face, knowing that the mileage he could get from this could keep him in control of D for years.

'Come on, bitch. Suck my cock hard, go on, right down your throat, and make sure you fuck Mark real good and hard. He wants to spunk right up inside you, don't you Mark?'

'Yes, yes Tommy, I want to fuck her real deep and splash my spunk right up her. Christ, her cunt feels like velvet!'

'Lenny,' Tommy went on. 'While Mark fucks the slag, finger her ass and make it wet and juicy so that I can fuck her ass in a minute. Just make my cock harder, bitch.'

The guys had already been playing with the wonderful bottom and the pink anus, and now they ran their fingers between the cheeks of D's ass and began to play right on the bud. While Mark continued to lunge into his mom, D felt her anus being opened, and pulled apart, she felt Tommy's cock in her mouth, and most wonderful of all, she felt her son speed up his thrusts and hold on more tightly to her hips. Tommy encouraged again.

'Go on Mark, do it, spunk up inside her hole, she wants more don't you, slut?' D could only gurgle again and nod her head, and then she felt her son stop his motions and hold himself against her tight bottom. He squirted his masculine cream right into his mom's insides, and D closed her eyes as she felt what was probably the ultimate in sexual degradation and domination. Mark had fucked her so beautifully and had deposited his seeds right inside her, and D really couldn't say a word, only feel the sweat running all down her body.

She felt Mark slide out, and the tell-tale spunk dribbling from her vagina, and then Tommy quickly moved from her head to round behind her, and D knew what further degradation she was about to receive. But this couldn't be worse than feeling her own son fuck her, and in fact, D often liked to get a good fucking up her ass, and this might be one of those occasions!! Her anus was soaking with her own juices and what the boys had 'given' to her, and she felt Tommy's fingers sliding easily into her ass, and then he was shuffling closer behind her, his knees bumping into D's bottom. Then she felt his cock touching her there, and then Tommy pushed...

'Chriiiiiiiist...,' and then her bottom opened as the ripe cock pushed her rose buds apart. 'Umm, ummm...,' but D gritted her teeth and in a second, her anus was stretched as Tommy pushed on into the gorgeous body. He was in D's ass, and D thrust her bottom up and back, and this feeling was sooooo good. A big, young cock was in her bottom and was going to fuck her there, and there was nothing that she could do..., and now, D didn't want to do anything about it, she really DID want a good fucking up her ass, and she wanted to CUmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Tommy began to see-saw in and out of that luscious ass, and D went back hard to meet him with each stroke.

'Umm, umm, umm ohhhh...,' and D slipped one of her own fingers down to her clit to help her on her way. She could feel her own juices rising for the umpteenth time in this wonderful gang bang that she'd endured, and she was determined to orgasm herself. Her tits swayed heavily as she moved against Tommy, her clit was raging and that cock was incessantly fucking deep with her bottom.

'Christ, yes...no, yesssssssss, go on,' she cried. Fortunately, Mark had gone to recover in the bathroom, but D didn't care. She was on her way up to a shattering climax, and she just couldn't help shouting out in ecstasy. Tommy, too, was about to cum, and the two bodies hammered together to the great delight of the watching audience. Lunge, lunge, lunge and it was almost as if they were made to cum at the same time.

'Good bitch. You are such a good bitch. Can you feel it going into your a...' and Tommy had to stop as he finally let his wad of cum fire into D's body. It was a wonderful, sensational ejaculation, and D could feel the warmth of Tommy's spunk as it slid deep within her bottom. To get young spunk into both her ass and her cunt gave D that awesome sense of power that she had yearned for years and now it had happened... tenfold...or more! This fired D to her own orgasm, and her fingers held her clit tightly as her nerves took over her whole body, and sent a fabulous sense of pins and needles rushing through her veins. As the orgasm washed over her, her strength disappeared and D could only slump forward onto the bed, Tommy's cock 'plooping' as it slid from her bottom.

She felt sore, she felt disgusted and she felt covered in spunk as she flopped down on her tummy, perhaps a tear running down her cheek under the veil. She was naked and she had been devoured by a bunch of schoolboys who had taken every liberty possible with this wife and mother. BUT, D also had an immense feeling of power, of wonderful satisfaction at having been able to excite these young men to such an extent that they couldn't resist her body. She had thought over the months that perhaps she was over her best, that her figure was going to seed and unable to attract the lustful looks of the average male. She had been proved wrong, oh so wrong, and this fantastic gang bang had been the final confirmation that D still had it, still had what it takes to have young men grovelling for the chance to get hold of her and fuck her to distraction. Even though she was exhausted, D was on a high, proud, hot and horny and completely satisfied. What more could she want??

She suddenly realised that she would have to get home and be in bed before Mark arrived, or the game would be up, but D needn't have worried. The party sounded in full swing downstairs, and as she finally moved gently down the stairs with her clothes almost in place again, Tommy came up to meet her.

'Make sure Mark stays here for at least half an hour more,' D whispered to Tommy. 'And don't you dare say a word to anyone...you promise Tommy. You've had what you want, haven't you?' but she stroked Tommy's crotch discreetly again through his jeans.

'Not a word, Mrs J, but I expect the guys might need to see you again quite soon. I think you know what I mean, don't you?' and he put his hand right between D's legs, feeling the drenched material.

D could hardly drive straight on the way home, thinking of the events that had overtaken her...and what might still be to come!! And what about Mark????