All Comments on 'Serving a Cock for My Wife Pt. 02'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
coksuksissycoksuksissyover 5 years ago
hot ass in waiting

this wa great it made me so hard and horny. I to love cock and cum in all my holes. swapping cum in a kiss with a hot dominant man is so much fun. Keep it cumming.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Safeword...

Being punished if he used the safeword goes against everything that a safeword is intended for.

IlovetoeatspermIlovetoeatspermover 5 years ago

Great follow up story. Have you ever eaten cum after it was shot up your asshole?

wanker63wanker63almost 5 years ago
absolutely decadent debauchery

Nothing better than cleaning wet, slimy juices and cum off of a cock right when it comes out of a wet pussy or a warm smooth asshole. Even better to have a big cock stretching and pounding my hungry asspussy and filling it with hot cum while I take turns sucking and slurping on a half hard cum covered cock and licking and sucking and wallowing my face in the freshly fucked cum filled pussy or asshole. If I was the one getting my ass pounded while sucking cock and licking pussy and ass I would come without even touching my cock.

Claudia69Claudia697 months ago

Sexy kinky story! I would love to aid you in cleaning the CUM out of your wife's well fucked pussy. I like my asshole played with,but have never had a real cock yet,just some small butt plugs..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2353 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.