All Comments on 'Serving a Cock for My Wife Pt. 06'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
coksuksissycoksuksissyover 5 years ago
male cum slut also

I just love your story and have a hard clit (,cock) right now. I want to service you also because zI love cock, cum, and being a male slave. Please keep story going because I want to present my wife to you also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot couple!

I would love to see the couple explore smoking sensors blowjobs! Maybe some implants and titfucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
aids case

...and you wonder why we can't stop venereal diseases in this lifetime. Murphy's law never happens where it should.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I love this series

And am a sissy cum slut, however I must say if my clitty was a hard 5 inches I would probably call it a cock and stick to fucking women or letting men suck my cock. That said I am happy I have a clitty and do wish I had what a clitty usually come with. I am so horny for a man right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved your story. If only I could find a woman that would but a collar on me and cage my clitty and plug my boy pussy. Then feminize me do that alpha males would make me a fuck toy and she would use me for her pleasure. Oh how I crave cock after years of sissy hypnosis. Please continue your beautiful story so that all of us yearning to become used sissies can at lease continue our training.

Claudia69Claudia697 months ago

I'm jealous of all the cum you get to eat and suck. I would have loved to see those cukes in Kim's Pussy and Asshole. What happened to Chapter 7?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES