Serving Suki Pt. 02

Story Info
Suki likes to expose Randal. He loves it.
9.3k words
4.58
12.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second installment of the three-part fictional story 'Serving Suki.' This is purely fiction any correlation to real people is happenstance. It would probably be more enjoyable to read part one first.

A little about how I write. I write by seeing where the story takes itself. I do not plot, I pants. It goes where it goes and if it is good enough to not delete, I go back to try to increase the details and fix what has changed to make it somewhat make sense. I am still relatively green as a writer so this is not always successful, but I hope the stories are fun to read. Enjoy the wild ride.

*

On the Saturday of the Labor Day weekend, Suki was due to arrive at Randal's house to pick him up at ten o'clock am. He was waiting for her. Suki had promised Randal a reward this weekend. His curiosity peaked; he had anxiously paced. He waited for Suki on the porch for over twenty minutes. She was driving her deceased husband's, black Convertible Porsche 911. When she pulled up, he left the house carrying his suitcase. He was wearing khaki shorts and a button-up Hawaiian flowered shirt. He looked as if headed for a holiday. Suki thought he looked ridiculous. Suki opened the trunk. He placed his bag inside. His mother Maryellen waived from the porch. He was happy she had agreed to watch the boys. This was the first time he had been away from the boys for three years.

"Have fun you two," Mary Ellen yelled.

Randal waved goodbye to his mother. He got in and Suki sped off.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"It is a Surprise, you will have to wait," she said.

He looked like a little boy waiting for ice cream. She enjoyed the pent up suspense she inflicted on him.

"I took care of everything, you will love it trust me," Suki said.

She traveled down Sir Frances Drake Boulevard to get to the highway. She entered onto highway 101 North. As they were leaving Petaluma, she demanded Randal do something wicked. She reached into the back seat and handed him a canvas gym bag.

"Take off all your clothes and put them in the bag," she ordered.

He hesitantly took off his shirt and put it in the bag. Then his shoes and sock went into the bag. His shorts went into the bag next. Finally, his boxer-brief underwear, and he was excited yet scared to be nude in such a low-slung car.

"I love you naked," Suki said.

She pulled over on the side of the highway. The Porsche stopped the paved shoulder on a hill incline designed for trucks to adjust their brakes. She took the gym bag, got out, and locked it in the trunk at the front of the car. She returned to the driver seat and began driving again. He was now helplessly naked. His penis was now erect. He was very excited by the forced exposure.

"You like being naked with no chance of covering yourself?" she asked.

"Yes, but do not get me arrested," he pleaded. Randal could not believe how excited this made him.

A few miles later, a female trucker pulled up next to the Porsche's passenger window. She was pulling double trailers of gravel for local road construction. California roads despite incredibly high taxes are never finished. She looked about 55 years old and was rotund and blonde. She looked with her slightly crow's feet cornered eyes and smiled. She could see Randal's naked erection as she looked down from her cab. She made a motion for Randal to play with himself with her hand.

"Speed up. The female truck driver can see me and she wants me to stroke myself," Randal said embarrassed. There was no way Suki could see the driver form her seat.

"No I want you to give her a show Randal," Suki suggested excitedly.

"I could get arrested," Randal said with slight panic in his voice.

"Do it or I am opening the convertible top," Suki said giggling.

"You are bailing me out if I get caught," Randal said.

"I am hitting the button," Suki said as she put her finger towards the dashboard.

Randal began stroking himself reluctantly at first. The unknown truck driver smiled leeringly. The act quickly turned him on though; He became extremely excited to perform for his anonymous audience. His cock throbbed inside his strong grip. Suki was awaking a side of him that had previously never indulged in. Yui and he had never gone this far in experiments into this kind of exhibition kink. The traffic was getting more crowded as they reached the turn to Sebastopol. He stroked his cock wantonly for the strangers viewing pleasure. The truck driver pulled the cord and her air horn sounded. Randal was about to make a mess in the car. The truck driver took a quick picture of him with her cell phone. She laughed as she pulled the truck off with her load of gravel staying on highway 12 west.

"Do not make a mess Randal. Stop playing with your cock," Suki ordered.

The Black Porsche was almost to Rohnert Park. Randal moaned; he was close and ached to finish. Randal compliantly stopped stroking himself as Suki demanded.

"You are a good slave boy Randal," Suki said. Randal was so willing to do what Suki wants. Suki loved it.

"We will be turning off on to a rural road soon," she said.

She turned off on to a road headed west. She slowed the car to lower the convertible top. Now, anyone, even pedestrians could see that he was naked. He tried to scrunch down in his seat. She stopped the car at a signal but no one was close enough to see into the car.

"Sit up straight or the first thing you are getting when we get there is spanking," Suki said.

Suki was disappointed he was not exposed to any other women. They left the business area next to the highway and followed a winding road. Twenty minutes passed without an incident. They travel into the farming part of the county. It was a warm day. A red-haired woman farmer about forty years old stood by the fence of a dairy farm. She was watering her cows, filling a big oval galvanized trough from the roadside of the fence with a sun-faded hose. Randal could smell the cow manure. Cows were moseying to the fence for water. Suki pulled over the farmer trapped the hose through the wire fence and walked over to the car.

"Is this the road to the Big Blossoms Winery," Suki asked.

The farmer looked down at naked Randal and his hard cock. She was a very attractive 50 something, aged woman. She was wearing blue bib-overalls without a shirt. The overalls did not conceal the nude sides of her breasts.

"Now that is a healthy bull," the farmer said smiling. Her good looks made Randal more embarrassed to be nude in front of the stranger.

"Is the winery that way?" Suki asked pointing.

"Girl you know where it is. Carl is your brother in law. Thanks for the show though honey," the farmer said.

"You're welcome, Lidia. I figured you would enjoy it," Suki said laughing.

Randal blushed as Suki sped off still laughing. Further, down the road, several Hispanic workers were dressing the grapevines. Randal soon realized they were virtually at the property when Suki stopped to embarrass him. She turned up an even smaller road. He saw two rows moss-covered oak trees lining this road and rows of grapevines for miles beyond that. They turned into the Winery entrance. A mile later Suki pulled up into a stately country home with a circular driveway. She pulled up to a white Spanish style stucco house. The hacienda sized house nestled into manicured gardens loomed deep within the winery.

A woman came out to greet them. As the car came to a stop, he saw she was the spitting image of Suki. Yuki's hair was a few inches shorter than Suki has otherwise dressed the same you would never tell them apart.

Suki got out of the car. Randal waited in the car not knowing what to do.

"Get out Randal and meet my identical big sister," Suki said.

Randal got out of the car still a little embarrassed by his large erection.

"Yuki this is Randal," Suki said, "Randal this is Yuki."

"Nice to meet you," Randal said his face red.

Yuki grasped his hard cock. Her hand was soft. Yuki used her other hand to squeeze his balls softly. Randal moaned. Yuki being her twin was as sexy as Suki.

"I told you drinking your cum would be worth it. Your reward is to be our sex slave all weekend," Suki said.

"Good thing Carl is not coming back until Tuesday. I am going to wear this big cock out," Yuki claimed her hand not ready to release his big cock.

"First let him carry my suitcase in. Randal, you need not bother with yours you won't be allowed any clothes this weekend," Suki said. Yuki felt Randal's cock twitch in her hand when he heard the announcement.

Yuki reluctantly released his member. Randal took Suki's suitcase and followed them into the house. The house was big inside. Randal looked out a large back window into the yard and the pool glistened in the sun. It was hot that day up in Sonoma County.

"You are my birthday present for my sister and me. So be a good slave and do not disappoint." Suki said.

"How old are you turning," Randal asked.

"We will be thirty-five tomorrow," Yuki said.

He looked on the wall at a picture of Carl and Yuki in wedding clothes. Yuki looked lovely in the picture in a flowing white wedding dress. Carl looked very similar to Randal's brother.

"Carl looks a lot like my brother Reggie," Randal said.

"You resemble Carl also," Suki said.

"We are going to put our swimsuits on. Pour the three of us some ice tea and meet us at the pool," Yuki said.

The kitchen was right off the room he was standing in. He went and saw three glasses and filled them with ice out of the freezer. He poured tea from the pitcher he found in the refrigerator. He sliced lemon and hung a slice on the edge of each glass Yuki had left on the counter. He put the glasses on the tray. He walked out to the pool through the sliding glass door. The back yard was secluded. Rows of poplar trees bordered the pool area for a windbreak. The nearest neighbor was thousands of yards away. This had the makings of the best weekend of his life.

The two twins came out of the sliding door from the bedroom onto the stamped concrete pool deck. They were wearing matching blue floral cover-ups. The cover-ups came to about mid-thigh. Their sexy legs were bare.

"I want to take a dip," Suki said.

She removed the cover-up to reveal she had forgone the bathing suit. She jumped nude into the water. Yuki removed her cover-up and naked jumped in to join her sister. They splashed Randal playfully.

"Get in stud," Yuki said.

Randal joined them in the pool. They swam around for a bit. Suki and Yuki both were taking every opportunity to grab his stiff shaft. He playfully grabbed their boobs as they fondled him.

"We don't want your swelling to go down," Suki said laughing.

"You know how I like games right sis?" Yuki said.

"Yes I know how you like games," Suki said.

"How about we play a game I will call oral exam," Yuki said smiling deviously.

"What are the rules?" Suki asked smiling wryly.

"Randal has fifteen minutes to lick us both to a climax." Yuki continued.

"Fifteen minutes each or fifteen minutes total?" Suki asked.

"Fifteen minutes as the total. If he wins, I will fuck him. If he loses, you will spank him and he must try again," Yuki said.

"Well he must pass his oral exams," Suki said. The two twins giggled.

"Your strategy Randal as to who you want to try to lick first," Yuki said.

Randal thought I should lick Yuki first, she probably will climax more readily. I have already tasted Suki before anyway.

"I will lick Yuki first then," Randal said.

The two twins laid on chaise lounges and drank their tea. Yuki spread her legs Randal began licking Yuki's hairless slit. The two twins were not identical. Their pussies were slightly different. Yuki had a slight patch of hair trimmed into the shape of a heart. Yuki had slightly fuller intimate lips. Randal licked her luscious lips slowly savoring the silky sensation his tongue felt on her dark pink folds. He moved up towards her clit slowly. He used his fingers to pull away the hood protecting it. He licked her clitoris and she began to buck and squirm. He licked harder and after only 7 minutes, she climaxed.

He still had eight minutes to devote to Suki. He licked her and she pulled his hair. She steered his head where she wanted him to lick. Is she cheating? Three minutes had elapsed when she pulled his head to put his lips on her clitoris. He fingered her hole while he licked. He licked he clitoris heatedly and still, she did not climax.

"It has been fourteen minutes," Yuki said looking at the timer on her phone.

He pulled her clitoris hood away, licked harder, and just before the clock ran out, Suki screamed and her body shook as her legs squeezed his head. Suki caught her breath. Randal's tongue was tired of the twin oral exam workout.

"You win," Yuki said.

"Get one of the outdoor pillows and bring it here Randal," Yuki said.

Randal retrieved one from the outdoor couch. He handed it to Yuki. She placed it under her bottom on the edge of the lounge. Her pussy was now up off the lounge and her torso was lower flat on the chaise. Her sex set at the perfect angle for his phallic attack.

"You can fuck me, Randal," she said.

Randal entered Yuki's wet velvety hole slowly. He eased his long hard cock in slowly, her full pussy lips grasping his shaft.

"God, he is big," Yuki said.

He was not in yet. He pushed it in.

"I told you he was big. Fuck her hard slave boy," Suki said.

Randal started to pile drive his cock into her. Yuki squealed in delight. He rammed her relentlessly four several cycles. Yuki wrapped her legs around him. Suki used her hand to spank his exposed ass to encourage him, as he fucked her sister. Several thrusts later Yuki climaxed and so did Randal.

"I have never been fucked this deep before," Yuki said.

Randal pulled out of her.

"You are a good fuck, slave boy," Yuki said.

"Just stay like that a minute Yuki. We want his little fishes to swim all the way home," Suki said.

"What are you doing?" Randal asked.

"We are trying to get Yuki pregnant," Suki said.

"I don't have any kids and I want one," Yuki said.

"What about Carl?" Randal said.

"He had his chance. He was not up to it," Suki said giggling.

"Well, let us just say he comes up quite a bit short on fish production," Yuki giggled.

"Have some tea, Randal. Round two of your oral exam starts soon," Yuki said.

"Are we going to swim first?" Randal asked, not wanting to lick his semen again.

"No, It might wash your daddy cum out of Yuki," Suki said.

Randal drank some of his ice tea the ice was mostly gone.

"What happens if you have my kid and Carl finds out it is not his?" Randal asked.

"Then Sis and I are moving in with you," Yuki said laughing.

"We do share everything," Suki said.

"Remember when we switched husbands without them knowing?" Yuki asked smirking.

"Yes, Carl was a lousy lay," Suki said giggling.

"Yes, he was. So was Mark," Yuki said laughing as well.

"At least Carl owns a lucrative Winery, Mark was useless," Yuki said.

"Don't remind me," Suki said.

"I know, but we have slave boy Randal now," Yuki said.

"We are out of tea, slave boy," Suki said.

Randal went to pour three more glasses of tea. When he came back with the tray, the two had mischievous looks on their face.

"New rules for your exams slave boy," Yuki said.

"Can I hear them?" Randal asked, as his cock was rock hard again.

"You have longer to make me cum because you must lick me clean first. But if you succeed you must fuck each of us but you cannot cum without permission from Suki," Yuki said.

"Eighteen minutes Randal get started," Suki said.

Suki was bored with the timer so she did not set it on her phone. Yuki would not know. Randal licked his seed out of Yuki. Suki played with his cock while he licked. He soon cleaned her pussy completely out with his tongue. Suki was right Randal began to like the cream pie flavor. He licked her clitoris and Yuki climaxed with a light scream.

"Now me slave boy," Suki said.

Randal licked his friend Suki. She loved his talented tongue. They though sexually very compatible had yet to talk about a love relationship. His tongue was magic and she was about to climax once again. He licked her magic button and she went over the edge. Her hands pulled his hair as she screamed out.

"You won my slave boy. You will get your next task later," Suki said even though she had not timed him.

"Let us sit and have tea Suki," Yuki said.

"Grand idea, stand and stroke yourself before us for our entertainment slave boy," Suki said.

He stood and stroked his member for their amusement.

"Bravo slave boy, stroke it faster but don't come," Yuki said.

He pulled his cock even faster. He was relishing putting on the show. Soon he was getting near to the tipping point. Suki was watching for hints of his progress.

"Stop slave boy I have grown tired of that," Suki said right before he was to ejaculate.

"We need to shave your cock slave boy," Yuki said.

Yuki went for scissors, shaving cream, and a razor. Randal lay on a bench with his legs spread. Yuki trimmed all his pubic hair with the scissors. She lathered his cock and balls and used the disposable razor to shave his shaft and sack. Suki went to get a paper towel to wipe his cock off when Suki finished removing his pubic hair. Suki wiped it off.

"It looks so hot without hair," Suki said.

"I knew it would," Yuki said.

"Take a swim to cool off slave boy," Yuki said.

He jumped into the pool. The water felt amazing on his shaved naked flesh. He swam around the pool joyously. Suki jumped in as well. She swam to Randal and kissed him passionately.

"Do you love being my slave boy," Suki asked.

"Yes, I love it," Randal said.

"Do you love me or just being my slave?" Suki asked.

"You said not to love you so I have tried not to," Randal said.

"But do you love me?" Suki asked

"Yes, I love you?" Randal said.

"I love your cock slave boy," Suki said.

Randal frowned.

"I love you my idiot slave boy, but I could easily stop if you do not obey," Suki said laughing.

She kissed him again. He kissed her back. She groped his cock.

"It is time for food. We should go make lunch," Suki said.

They all went to the kitchen to make sandwiches. They quickly used bread, condiments, lettuce, and lunchmeat to make them. They all sat at the small dinette to eat.

"After lunch, you have to do the next part of your challenge," Suki said.

"Yeah, Randal the human vibrator, but you cannot cum, slave boy," Yuki said.

"If you do it will cost you," Suki said.

"Do you like being our birthday present so far," Yuki asked.

"Yes, hot twins are every man's fantasy," Randal said.

The two twins sat on the couch with their legs open. They played with their pussies. Randal became rock hard again. Their breasts squished by the side of their arms as they used both hands to stimulate their pussies.

"Alternate between us slave boy. Ten thrusts each until we both climax," Suki said.

"Fuck me first, my birthday is sooner than Suki's I am older," Yuki said. That made no sense to Randal. They were both probably born within minutes of each other.

Randal entered Yuki, his big cock causing her to gasp. He slammed it in. He counted the thrusts and at ten, he pulled out. He penetrated Suki ten times. He pulled out and went back to Yuki. Her breasts jiggled as he roughly humped ten times into her sex. She moaned. He pulled out.

"Don't stop I am so close," Yuki said.

"No it is my turn, fuck me, slave boy," Suki said.

Randal entered Suki and thrust into the very depths of her tight hole. On the tenth thrust, Suki climaxed with a scream.

"Now you can finish in Yuki," Suki said.

Randal fucked Yuki again. His legs strained as he rammed her flesh.