Serving Suki Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten strokes each like on Labor Day," Christina said.

"You are an incurable gossiper Suki," he said.

"Sorry Sir could not help from bragging about that weekend," Suki said.

He took Christina's suggestion never the less. He dealt out ten deep penetrating strokes into each hungry pussy. He loved the feeling of his cock parting their folds. They gasped with each first penetration of the sets of ten. Both women received several punishment rounds. Their loud moans broke the silence of the office. Two rounds later, they both climaxed but Randal had not.

"I am going use my cum to seal both of your mouths," he said.

He put his cock into Suki's mouth. She sucked him as Christina licked his balls.

"Switch places my two slaves," he said.

Christina now took the boss into her mouth and Suki. He could hold out no longer, he blasted his load into Christina's mouth.

"Do not swallow. French kiss one another to seal those gossiping lips," Randal said.

The two women kissed each other sensuously sharing the richness of his seed. Minutes of kissing ensued. Randal felt turned on by it, yet kind of left out.

"I told you he would spank us like this," Christina said.

"You were right. You certainly know your boss," Suki said.

"You were right he would have to fuck us, Suki," Christina said.

"I know a little about the boss as well," Suki said.

"You planned this?" Randal asked. Randal felt wonderfully played.

"We only hoped it would turn out like this," Christina said.

"Christina wants to be your work hours slave as well," Suki said.

"But not full time. I will trade you one trip to my house as a Sub for one time here as my Dom," Christina said.

"We are going to her house for dinner Friday night," Suki said.

On the ride home, they discussed the open relationship they were enjoying.

"You don't seem to mind sharing my cock with others," I said.

"It is hot if I get to be there joining in," Suki said.

"I think it is fun too, but I want to keep you for myself," Randal said.

"I have had sex with other men than you," she said.

"I know but I want you forever," Randal said.

"I am the boss at home," she said.

On Friday after work, they arrived home early and went inside to spend some time with the kids before heading to Christina's for dinner. It was a long ride from Mill Valley to the hills above Vacaville. They were to get there at seven p.m. so they left at six p.m. As they left the house Suki said, "We are taking the Porsche."

He got in on the passenger side. She pulled down the drive and onto the street. She retrieved the canvas bag from the back seat.

"You know the program by now slave boy, strip," she said.

"You want me naked for an hour ride?" he asked astonishment in his eyes.

"Yes, you know it turns you on. Your dick is already growing," Suki said.

He took off all his clothes and put them in the canvass gym bag. She stopped and locked the bag in the trunk. However, this time he would be naked for the ride down Sir Frances Drake.

"You are going to get me caught naked," he said.

"Do not be such a scared-cat," Suki said.

She stopped at a signal and woman in tall BMW utility vehicle pulled up at Randal's side of the car. She would be able to see Randal if she looked over. Randal held his breath. Randal was thinking she would not notice him. She looked over and then down. She smiled and waved.

"Hello Mr. Lewis is hunter enjoying his summer?" she said. The woman was Miss Ruiz Hunter's young attractive teacher from the previous school year. Randal blushed and Suki laughed. Miss Ruiz took Randal's picture with her phone.

"Pull over I want to talk to you," Miss Ruiz said.

Suki pulled over and Miss Ruiz parked her BMW behind the Porsche. She walked up to Randal's window. Miss Ruiz was hot looking. She was petite and sexy.

"I hope you can help me out. The stripper I booked for my best friends Bachelorette Party canceled. Could you do it for me tomorrow night?" Miss Ruiz asked. Randal was very embarrassed but extremely hard. He did not answer.

"He would love to, but I have to come to manage his wardrobe," Suki said. Miss Ruiz came around the car to see Suki.

"My name is Carla. You seem to be in charge. You would save my life if he could do it," Miss Ruiz said.

"No problem he would love to. My name is Suki. I am his fiancé. Let me get your number and I will call you so you can get mine," Suki said.

She called Suki's phone.

"Got it, now go over to Randal's side of the car he wants to give you a small sample," Suki said.

Carla Ruiz went to the other window.

"Wait until she gets her phone ready Randal. Give her a show slave boy. Play with your cock for her," Suki said.

Carla filmed him playing with himself for a few minutes.

"We have to go. Sorry, Carla, he will finish this for you tomorrow. Send me the video please," Suki said.

"I will send you directions and the time for tomorrow," Carla said.

"Goodbye Carla," Suki said.

"Goodbye, Suki. Goodbye slave boy," Carla said laughing.

Suki sped away.

"Stop stroking yourself I don't want a mess," Suki said

"Oh, I am so close," Randal, said. He stopped, obeying her as usual.

"That will be fun tomorrow," Suki said.

"I don't know how many women are going to be there?" Randal's face looked worried.

"Usually there are just less than twelve at those parties," Suki said giggling.

"Sounds terrifying to me," Randal said.

"Then why is your cock twitching just talking about it?" Suki asked pointing to his leaking dick.

Several trucks passed by but no one reacted to naked Randal after that. They arrived at the house in the Vacaville hills. The neighborhood was remote. No houses close to Christina's house. It was still warm out. Christina let them in wearing an underbust corset and thigh-high fishnet stockings but nothing else. She had dyed her hair jet black. Her nails were black. Her makeup was white. She looked like a vampire.

"I used to sell 'kink-marriage' products at parties under Yui. I have an outfit for you to Suki," Christina said. Yui had sold marital aid products at women's parties, like Tupperware marketing, however, a lot more fun.

"Randal go help Terrence finish barbequing dinner in the back. I will get Suki changed," Christina said.

Terrence was operating the grill. He cooked a pork loin on the grill. He was just taking it off the fire. Terrence was nude under a barbeque apron. His cock was hard and tenting the front of the apron. He was fit and tan. He had blonde hair. He looked good for his age. He was about forty-five. The girls came out of the house. Yuki was now wearing the same style of an underbust corset as Christina. Her nails were black and her face was made up like a vampire.

"Lose the apron Terrence," Christina said.

Terrence removed the apron. His nine-inch cock came into view. The two hosts served dinner. The conversation at the table was about how Suki exposed Randal to Hunter's teacher naked.

"She wants the boss to be a stripper at a party?" Christina said giggling.

"Yes, Randal is a little hesitant though," Suki, said.

"Terrence will come and help," Christina said.

"That would fine with the guests I am sure," Suki looked at Terrence's hard cock. Terrence's pecker was almost as big as Randal's pecker.

"I have all the josh underwear I used to sell at parties," Christina said.

"How about masks, Randal and Terrence should hide their identities," Suki said.

"I have just the things we need," Christina said.

They finished eating as the sunset.

"Let's go inside," Christina said.

"We should have the boys compete in a pussy eating contest," Suki said.

"Okay what are the rules," Christina asked.

"In heat one, Randal will lick you, and Terrence will lick me. In the second one, we will switch. That should make things fair. Whoever makes us come first wins the heat," Suki said.

"What are the prize and the penalty," Christina asked.

"You can figure those out I decided the contest," Suki said.

"I will leave them a mystery for now then.

"What if it is a tie?" Suki asked.

"They will both receive the penalty," Christina said.

The two women sat on the couch with their legs spread. Randal licked Christina's pussy. Terrence licked Suki's pussy. Randal licked Christina skillfully. He licked her inner lips playfully as she gasped. Terrence licked Suki intensely. He went straight for the kill. He concentrated on Suki's clitoris. Randal took a slower approach. He waited to see what caused Christina to respond most positively. He licked her labia minora. She responded favorable to that, and he licked her trigger only when she was ready. Christina climaxed first. Suki climaxed right after, it was a photo finish.

"Make some cocktails Terrence," Christina said.

Terrence used a mixer to make Margaritas. He came back with them. The two women both went to use the bathroom. When they returned it was time for round two. Randal licked Suki. He knew exactly what she enjoyed. He knew to lick her slowly around the top of her vestibule next to her urethral meatus. It would ready her to respond to clitoris stimulation more readily. Terrence was less the tactician and more the clitoral assailant. Randal won again.

"You lose Terrence I will have to administer your penance," Christina said.

Christina went for her hairbrush when she returned she made Terrence lay over a chair arm. She paddled him until his bottom was red.

"Now fill this with your semen Terrence," Christina said as she handed Terrence an empty glass. He began to wank into the glass.

"I will help him," Suki said as she grabbed Terrence by his root. He soon shot his load into the glass.

"Now add your sauce to the glass Randal," Christina said.

"You can help Randal this time," Suki said.

Christina grabbed Randal and milked him into the glass. There was a copious amount of semen in the glass.

"Now the next contest, you two must arm wrestle. The loser drinks the contents of the glass," Christina said laughing.

Randal and Terrence grasped arms. Randal was strong and so was Terrence. The struggle lasted several minutes. Christina pinched Terrence on his nipple cruelly and the distraction caused him to lose.

"Drink it all and I have a reward for you," Christina said.

He drank the thick liquid down.

"That is so hot making him drink cum. I know he hates it," Christina said.

"Someday I would like to force a man to drink it from another spigot," Suki said.

Christina went to retrieve a strap-on dildo. She returned wearing a realistic phallic device. It was anatomically correct right down to fake balls.

"You ready for my big cock slave," Christina said.

"No mistress anything but that," Terrence said.

"You know you love it," Christina said.

"Will you suck him while I fuck him, Suki?" Christina asked.

"Yes sure I will," Suki said.

Terrence lay with his legs spread. Christina lubed the long dildo. She slowly pushed it against Terrence's sphincter. He must like it he sure complied fast enough Randal thought.

"Fuck me while I suck Terrence Randal," Suki ordered.

We all waited fascinated to see Terrence take the massive dildo. Christina inched it in as Terrence moaned. Suki began licking the head of Terrence's cock as Christina impaled him. Randal entered Suki and began to pound her relentlessly. Terrence made guttural noises beyond his control as Christina Violently savaged his ass. A hard ribbed nub on the back of the dildo rubbed her clitoris. Terrence was close to climax and so was Christina. Randal was punishing Suki's tight pussy with his hard ten inches. Suki was close to climax. Terrence ejaculated into Suki's mouth just as Suki shuddered. Randal shot semen into Suki. Christina screamed in her climax as well.

Suki held Terrence's cum in her mouth and kissed Randal. She forced the semen into Randal's mouth with her tongue.

Suki put her clothes back on and was ready to leave.

"See you tomorrow Christina," Suki said.

"Yes, I will see you tomorrow Suki. I will bring the props," Christina said.

Randal rode nude all the way home, but it was dark no one noticed.