Serving Suki Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fill me with your seed slave boy," Yuki said.

Yuki screamed as Randal exploded into her. His load filled her womb once again.

"Get my phone from the kitchen Randal," Yuki said.

Randal went to the kitchen and retrieved the phone. He came back and gave it to Yuki. She handed her phone to Suki.

"Come here, Randal. Suki will you record the video of this," Yuki said.

Yuki pulled Randal up on the couch. She took Randal's cock into her mouth. Suki began filming while she narrated the video.

"See what a real dick looks like Carl. Look how much cum he left in your wife," Suki said as she filmed.

"Does that cum look yummy Carl? Wouldn't you love being here to clean it out," Suki said.

Yuki soon had Randal hard again. She took her mouth off his cock. Suki zoomed in on his ten-inch cock.

"See what a real cock looks like Carl," Yuki said.

"I get his cum in my pussy this time Yuki," Suki said.

Suki handed the phone to Yuki. Randal fucked Suki as Yuki filmed. Randal felt like a porn star. He found that thought so exciting that he would not last long. Suki similarly excited climaxed as fast as he did. Yuki stopped filming. Randal and Suki labored to catch their breath. Now both of the twin's pussies were leaking out Randal's semen.

"Are you going to show that to Carl?" Suki asked when she had recovered a bit.

"Maybe, I know he wants to fuck you again Suki. Maybe we can make his birthday special. If we did then he would not be able to be too mad about this," Yuki said.

"I bet Carl is a closet Cuck. He probably would suck Randal hard for you, Yuki," Suki said.

"I do not know about that. I would like to see his lips wrapped around Randal's cock, though," Yuki said.

"Would you like that slave boy?" Suki asked.

"No, I don't think so," Randal said.

"Too bad slave boy," Yuki said. The devious twins giggled.

"What if we both get pregnant from slave boy?" Suki asked.

"Then the slave boy would have to do what we say. He couldn't afford the child support," Yuki said.

"We would probably both have twins. He would be screwed," Suki said.

"No he would have to screw us however we wanted forever," Yuki said.

"It would be a tough life but I think I could suffer through," Randal said laughing.

"Lick us, clean slave boy," Suki said.

Randal licked the horny twins clean. Each one of the twins climaxed on his face again. The games continued well into the night. They did not get up the next day until eleven am. They went out to swim without eating.

Around eleven-thirty Lidia, the voluptuous farmer came to borrow a cup of sugar. Lidia letting herself in through the side gate while the three were just getting out of the pool. She had an empty measuring cup in her hand. She was wearing shorts and a thin halter-top, her big circular nipples just visible through the thin cotton material. The twins were dressed in black string bikinis that barely covered anything and Randal was nude. His erect penis standing out like a hat rack.

"Can I borrow a cup of sugar? I don't want to drive to town," Lidia said.

"You know you are just here to see my naked slave boy," Suki said.

"You are right," Lidia said.

"Have a seat Lidia and stay awhile," Yuki said.

Lidia sat by the two twins at an outdoor table.

"Get the four of us tea slave boy," Suki said.

Randal went for more tea. He came back with four glasses as asked. He put one at each place of the round table. As he put a glass in front of Lidia, she reached out and grabbed his cock.

"I would not mind milking this; it looks much tastier without all that hair," Lidia said.

"Go ahead but do not let him cum," Yuki said.

Lidia pulled his cock and her strong hand soon brought him right to the edge.

"I think I better stop. I don't have a pail," Lidia said laughing.

"You could always contain it in your mouth," Suki suggested.

"I would love a taste, thank you for the offer," Lidia said.

Lidia took Randal's cock into her mouth and sucked him. She just sucked on the very tip as she stroked his hard shaft. Randal began to wiggle.

"I have not said you could cum yet slave boy," Suki said.

Randal could not standstill. Permission or not he was going to cum. Lidia's tongue licked his urethra. She stopped licking and sucked his head back into her mouth.

"Give her your sauce slave boy," Suki said.

Randal shot his cum, his hard cock filling its contents into her hungry mouth. Lidia swallowed it all. Lidia licked her lips.

"Tasty I love a man's milk," Lidia said.

"Care to stay for a swim?" Yuki asked.

"I do not have a suit," Lidia said.

"We will all swim nude then," Suki said as she removed her bikini top.

Lidia removed her clothes. Her breasts were massive and her bottom was soft and round. She only had a slight pouch at her stomach. She looked very good for her age. They all went into the pool. While Lidia was distracted playing with Randal's cock under the water, Yuki took Lidia's clothes into the house. Lidia soon noticed her clothes went missing.

"Where are my clothes?" Lidia asked.

"Slaves do not get clothes, Lidia," Yuki said.

"Have you ever been a sex slave before Lidia," Suki asked.

"No, I have not," Lidia, said.

"Your choice will you agree to be our second birthday slave or go home," Yuki said.

"I will stay my mistresses," Lidia said getting right into the spirit of things.

"Yuki get the razor, slave pussies should be hairless," Suki said.

Yuki trimmed and shaved off Lidia's hairy pussy. It looked much sexier without the full red bush. They all went for another dip in the pool. Suki and Yuki kept cornering the slaves to grope them. Yuki fingered Lidia's freshly shaved pussy while sucking her nipple. Lidia came close to climaxing.

"You can't come yet Lidia," Yuki said. Lidia whimpered disappointedly.

Everyone left the pool to dry out in the hot sun. The two twins lay on the chaise lounges again.

"Lidia, if you can lick us both to a climax in fifteen minutes we will have slave boy fuck you," Suki said.

"I like that deal," Lidia said.

Lidia quickly licked Suki. Her tongue fucked Suki to an orgasm. It was apparent she had licked a pussy before. Minutes later Yuki was screaming her tumult.

"Give me my reward slave boy," Lidia said.

Lidia bent over the outdoor bench. Randal began fucking Lidia from the rear. With each thrust, her full white bottom wiggled like Jell-O. He was just getting into his rhythm when Yuki said, "Do not come in her pussy. I want you to finish in her ass."

"After you make her cum though, slave boy," Suki said.

Randal kept his case hardened piston cycling into Lidia. Each thrust bringing her closer to her orgasm. Her moans increased in intensity. Her body responding to long dick less drought.

"He is so big. This is so good," Lidia, said her face showing her intense pleasure.

"Have you ever had a big cock up your ass Lidia?" Yuki asked.

"No, not like this one, Roger was much smaller," Lidia, said.

"Do you want his big cock up your ass?" Suki asked.

"No it is too big, maybe I do. Yes, I want it please," Lidia said as she trembled in a climax from Randal's cock in her pussy.

"Fuck her ass, Randal," Suki ordered.

Randal used her pussy juices to facilitate his anal entry. He eased it in gently. Randal did not want to hurt Lidia.

"Ah, it is big. It is too big," Lidia, said grimacing.

Randal finally had it all in. He waited for Lidia to adjust to it.

"Are you okay, slave Lidia," Suki asked.

"Yes fuck my ass slave boy," Lidia said as she played with her clitoris.

He fucked her tight ass. He was about to shoot. Lidia climaxed again.

"Don't cum slave boy. We have plans for you later," Suki said.

He pulled out without climaxing. Suki pushed him into the pool. They all swam around together. The rest of the weekend went as the first part had. Lidia only left twice to milk the cows. She came right back to serve the birthday mistresses though.

"Do you want to be my slave more often Lidia?" Yuki asked.

"Yes life on the farm is lonely without Roger," Lidia said.

"You are a talented pussy licker. I know I would love it," Yuki said.

"We would have to compare schedules," Lidia said.

"Carl is almost always busy on Fridays," Yuki said.

"I could be your girl Friday then," Lidia said. Yuki smiled deviously.

After the wild weekend, things settled in. Randal spanked and dominated Suki at work. Suki exposed and dominated Randal everywhere else. The two freaky sex addicts had found their perfect match.

Suki and Randal spent several nights a week together. Some nights they spent at Randal's house and some nights at Suki's house. That was until Suki signed escrow, which was closing on her house. Suki and her family now needed a place to stay.

"You can move in with me. I do have six bedrooms," Randal said.

"Can Mom come too?" Suki asked.

"Sure you all can come," Randal said.

"Summer is here and it is a good time to move. I cannot afford the parochial school the girls are in anymore," Suki said.

"Schools are safer in Marin than San Francisco. Public school will be fine for them," Randal said.

On a late June, Friday Suki and the family began the move in with Randal just as escrow was closing on her house. The movers were unloading a truck of their belongings. Suki's mother was a widow as well. She came in the package. Suki's mother Yoko was helping Suki move in. Yoko was very beautiful. She was shorter than Suki. Her body was still tone. Her tits were as big as her daughters were. Her boobs looked larger due to her smaller frame. She had just the slightest wrinkles on her face. She was only Fifty-four years old. She had Yuki when she was a teenager. Yoko's face was round and her hair was long but she wore it up in a traditional Japanese style.

Randal realized that Suki was more serious about him than she let on. Even though they never had a conversation about making the relationship permanent, she was tossing all of Yui's furniture and replacing it with her own. The master bed and everything Yui owned except the kinky toys went away to goodwill. The moving company was sorting out everything at the two women's instructions.

"Take away that couch and place this one," Suki said.

"You planning on staying a while," Randal asked jokingly.

"I am rearranging your house because your seed is rearranging my body," Suki said laughing.

"You are pregnant?" Randal asked.

"Yes and so is Yuki," Suki said.

"Too bad it is from the same father," Yoko said with a frown.

"You don't want a grandchild from Yuki," Suki said.

"It should have been Carl," Yoko said.

"Carl couldn't do it ma," Suki said.

"I think I should tell Carl," Yoko said.

"Don't ruin things for Yuki," Suki said.

Suki whispered in her mother's ear. Yoko smiled. Yoko did not bring the subject of Randal's unborn cousin children again. The movers left and we unpacked all Suki's stuff. The empty cabinets in the kitchen soon filled with Suki's stuff. Yui was a minimalist and did not need much.

"Will you marry me, Suki?" Randal asked.

"Yes but you still are my slave boy," Suki said.

They all ate that night around the dining room table. The kitchen table was too small. Yoko was a fabulous cook. This was going to be the perfect family. The eight-year-old twins and the boys were fast friends. The girls played Legos with the boys and the boys played Barbie's with the girls.

"Can we go swimming?" little Yoko asked?

"Can we please, mom?" Miko asked.

"Alright it is a warm night," Suki said.

We all put our suits on. Suki wore a sexy bikini. Her stomach was just beginning to grow. Yoko wore one as well. Yoko looked hot in it. Randal was wearing front tie board shorts. The pool was a large rectangle. With a diving board at one end, it was eight feet deep at the deepest point.

"Stay in the shallow end," Suki said to the twins.

The boys showed the girls the rope. Randal left a plastic beaded buoy lane rope strung across the width of the pool as a boundary for the boys. They knew they were not to go past that. The adults were all swimming on the deep side. The kids were happily playing in their world in the shallow end. The kids played Marco Polo noisily.

Suki began to grope Randal under the water. She playfully groped and then swam away. Yoko decided to join in, she began to grope Randal through the board shorts and swim away as well.

"He is so big Suki," Yoko whispered.

"I know he is great," Suki whispered.

When Suki groped Randal, the next time Randal groped Suki's big tit. She swam away. Yoko swam up and rubbed Randal's cock with her soft bottom. Suki swam over and pulled Randal's board shorts down releasing his cock. Yoko continued to rub her bikini-covered bottom against his now nude shaft. Yoko grabbed his hands and placed them on her soft boobs. Randal groped them under the water. He looked up to make sure the kids were not looking.

"Pinch my nipples Slave boy," Yoko said.

Randal pinched Yoko's nipples through the thin bikini. Yoko cooed like a soft dove. She put his hands under her bikini top. He pinched the real thing.

"You must always treat your future mother in law honorably slave boy," Yoko said

"I will the honor is all mine," Randal said.

Yoko began to quiver enjoying his rough handling of her breasts. Yoko had a quiet orgasm from his handling of her.

"It is time for cake everyone," Suki said as she got out of the pool.

Randal pulled up his board shorts and adjusted his erect package.

"It is my birthday," Yoko said.

Suki brought the cake out. Yoko brought out the plates and plastic forks. Randal brought out the ice cream and scoop. His erection had subsided. The kids dried off, sung happy birthday, and had cake and vanilla ice cream by the pool. It was late when the cake was finished. Randal put his boys to bed and Suki put the twins to bed.

When Suki and Randal went to bed, Suki tied Randal nude to the bed with a soft red rope. She tied a blindfold over his eyes. Randal heard Suki leave the bedroom. He heard someone open and close the door again. Randal felt a mouth engulfing his cock and his cock grew hard. He felt a pussy lower onto his member. Randal moaned.

"Does that feel good slave boy," Suki said.

"Yes it feels great," Randal said.

The pussy rode up and down on him.

"That feels so good Suki," he said.

Suki pulled the blindfold off Randal.

"Tell mother happy birthday," Suki said.

When Randal's eyes adjusted to the light, he saw that it was Yoko on his cock and not Suki.

"Happy birthday Yoko," Randal said shocked by the surprise visit.

"Fuck me, good slave boy," Yoko said as she churned on his cock.

"Give her a birthday to remember slave boy," Suki said.

It was so deliciously naughty that Randal was not going to last long. Yoko crashed up and down on him. His cock quivered within Yoko.

"Ah, it is so big," Yoko, said.

Randal shot his seed into his fiancé's mother. Her pussy lips milked him as she screamed in a release.

"I promise to be quiet about Yuki if I get this same present every year," Yoko said.

"That is a deal," Suki said.

"It is still my birthday can I have seconds?" Yoko said.

"Yes mother you can go again," Suki said.

Yoko sucked Randal hard again. Then she took another ride on his ten-inch cock. Randal moaned because the women did not allow Randal to pee between rounds. This made his cock tenderer. He was in delicious agony. Suki climbed onto Randal's mouth for some oral attention. His cock hurt slightly as the sexy cougar Yoko rode him. He soon shot another load into his future mother-in-law. Suki bucked as her climax crescendo peaked.

"What are you giving me for Christmas?" Yoko said laughing.

"Do you want slave boy's cock for Christmas mother?" Suki asked.

"Yes, how about the fourth of July?" Yoko asked laughing again.

"I will bring the fireworks," Randal said laughing.

"I know you will slave, boy," Yoko said.

"You will be asking for it everyday mom," Suki said.

"I know I want as much as you can give me," Yoko said.

"Will see mom, he must satisfy me first," Suki said.

"I want to be paid in dick for watching the girls from now on," Yoko said laughing again.

"You are greedy mom," Suki said.

"You can't blame me it is the best dick I ever had," Yoko said.

"I know mother why do you think I shared it with you," Suki said.

"You are a good daughter Suki," Yoko said.

Yoko went to bed in her room. Suki untied Randal. She kissed him forcing her tongue into his mouth. She put her arm around him and went to sleep. Randal could not believe how his life changed since Suki came into his life.

The next morning Suki and Randal got up and dressed.

"Do pregnant women turn you off?" Suki asked.

"No it is quite the opposite," Randal said.

"Good because I will get hornier when I get bigger," Suki said.

Randal could not imagine how she could get any hornier than she already was. She attacked him every single day she could. He could not complain about that but damn could his cock manage it.

At work a few days, later Randal called Suki into his office. It was right after the NY market close. She entered it not knowing exactly why he called her.

"I thought I asked you not to talk about our business," Randal said.

"What are you talking about?" Suki asked.

"Christina knows you dominate me at home. She teased me about it at the water cooler," Randal said. Randal was embarrassed other people knew how kinky he was.

"Yui told her she did as well years ago," Suki said.

"I don't believe you I will call her in here and ask her," Randal said.

"Go ahead call her," Suki said.

He picked up the phone and called Christina.

"Christina can you come to my office please," Randal said.

Three minutes later, Christina entered his office. Christina was wearing a summer dress. It clung to her slightly fuller figure. She was not fat, just wonderfully voluptuous. It was mostly at her chest, she had to suffer from back pain.

"Did Yui confide in you about our sex life?" Randal asked.

"Yes, she told me she controlled you. That revelation changed things with Terrence and me. My dominating him saved our marriage," Christina said.

"Did Suki say anything about us?" he asked already aware of the answer.

"She said you are the boss here and she is the boss at home," Christina said.

"I do not appreciate you two gossiping about me," Randal said.

"Are you going to spank Suki for gossiping?" Christina asked.

"Yes I am," Randal said.

"I gossiped too it would only be fair if I receive the same punishment," Christina said pouting like a naughty girl.

"You are willing to allow me to spank your bare bottom," Randal asked.

"Yes boss I have been naughty," Christina, said pouting again.

"Both of you bend over my desk," Randal said.

Suki locked the door and removed her dress before bending over Randal's desk. Christina removed her dress and bent over the desk. Randal took his wooden paddle out of his desk drawer. He spanked Christina and then Suki. He pulled their panties down and the two women each stepped out of them.

"I want you to take off your bras. I want to see your tits sway with each blow," Randal said.

They removed their bras and held their upper bodies off the desk. He started spanking them again. The sight off all that tit flesh swinging was impressive. Christina had large pink areola covering the tips of her big soft breasts. He was dealing blows out on their quivering bottoms. He could see their slits between their legs glistening with arousal.

"Please don't punish our pussies with your big cock boss," Christina said.

"Yes anything but that Sir," Yuki said.

"I will punish you any way I see fit I am the boss here," he said.

They two women wiggled their asses suggestively. He put his paddle down, lined up behind Christina, and thrust into her wet pussy. He pulled out and thrust into Suki. He entered her only to pull out.