All Comments on 'Settler vs Indian'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

To anon: Didn't you hear? John Wayne fell out of the closet. He and the army will be along soon enough.

Nice one Ashon. The Oxford English was cute on a guy wearing a loin-cloth. This here story is screaming for a sequel. He owes her a new dress. And a trip to the hair-dresser.

mitchawamitchawaover 7 years ago
Feelings

Ashson, this is an interesting story, but lacking Native-American facts. I'm not in favor of rape but as the guru said, "If rape is inevitable, lay back and enjoy it."

What's missing from the story are her feeling about his invasion, or his feelings for that matter. He still has two days to use her assets again.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
This one was plain stupid

You can't give today's slang to Indians."God, dumb as all get-out," the man grumbled. "I know they're not here. That's why I asked where they were. Now can you please answer the question?"

Histrionics? No settlers or colonists for that matter even knew that word because it didn't exist back then. You are obviously not a History major nor from the states.

Nobody back then would tell you that they are going to massacre anyone. They'd just do it.

I really think that you've gone a bit batty lately. You've posted some real garbage and I'm wondering what you are up to for your writing has changed quite a bit..

Fiction is fiction, but you at least need a bit of realism to make it work. This was not thrilling at all so I didn't even finish and no star ratings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous