All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 01'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!!!

I love it; can't wait for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wowzer!

Soular, you ain't lied! This is definitely different from your last story. Loved it!!!!

KoollavaKoollavaover 15 years ago
How Soon is Soon?

Love it please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Omg!!! Great second story!!!

Oh, I can't wait to see what's in store for Victoria and Nic. This was so GOOD. Thank you, thank you!! Nic is sexy, even if he is a bastard. Mm. Can't wait for the second chapter. Please update soon!!

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Off to a great start

Cannot wait for more!! I have a feeling these are going to get very intense for Nic and Victoria. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gret Start Soular

Great start Soular! I can see this is going to be another amzaing story Ok Nic sounds hot as hell! But he's a total ass! Hopefully there will be some good qualitites about him that will surface to change my opion as the story continues. But right now I'm kind of rooting for Victoria to slit his throat!lol I have a feeling by the end of this story Victoria will Mr sexy bad boy Nic chasing her like a dog chasing his tail. Just make sure she brings him to his knees and has him begging for mercy before she gives into him! lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good!

Great first chapter! But don't let Victoria be too submissive, it's just not right to let a man treat you like that, even if you do get turned on by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent storytelling

Your talent shows again, Soular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!!

Great start. Can't wait for more chapters on this story and see how Victoria's going to get through her two long weeks with someone as crazy as Nic.

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
i love the way you pull the reader into your story

it is as though you create this invisible web that pulls the reader inside of the story and soon feels like you are actually a part of what is happening. you are so talented!

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
oh my god!

You are awesome! This story is soooo to the left of damn dress. It borders on light bdsm. (which is good, to me lol) Im going to love this story just like the last one. First chapter already drawn in and cant wait to see what's next!!! Ps: I swear i wish i knew you, I would hug you!!

darkfaerdarkfaerover 15 years ago
DAMN! THAT WAS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!!!

Have mercy that shit was hot! I love alpha man and he is bad boy. I like naive woman. They make the story more interesting.

Soular you are THE BEST most AWESOME writer...YOU GO GIRL!! Your stories rock!!!

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
Another asshole, huh?

Great first chapter! I can't wait to read more. Why do I think Victoria is going to end up with 2 more weeks in a very short time? She may be a "good" girl but she definitely doesn't sound like a pushover.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Bang of a start...

Pardon the pun. Off to a good start, Soular. It'll be interesting to see how this story plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant...

Love the start, can't wait to see where this story is going. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Freakin awesome

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW THIS SOTRY IS AMAZING PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEE SOON I BEG YOU!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Give this black woman some new stuff like a threesome with all Italian people let her get to eat some pussy some new stuff . Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Masterpiece

Oh Soular, you have done it again! I'm loving this story so far. My only hope is that recognizing that she basically is a "good" girl, he doesn't do anything really sick like pass her around to his men. This needs to remain just between the two of them whatever wild crap he does during the fourteen day.

Can't wait for chapter 2.

robgirl83robgirl83over 15 years ago
awesome stuff

Sounds like we are in for another great story from you. Glad to see that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW :O

I jus love strong powerful men

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

Totally different from Damn Dress but it looks like it is going to be HOT HOT HOT!! I was thinking how is she going to top the last story I guess I got my answers. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome!

this is shaping to be another great story. thank goodness you have the chapters ready to post right away because it would be torture to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn...that's awesome!

Oh God...bring sexy back, Soular! Nic is a jerk but damn hot...hope things get better between him and Vic! Great storyline. Don't keep us waiting for too long, girl! Keep rockin'!!! ~Selly

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oohh

this is really good but i thought your next story was going to be about lori

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

I like it so far, and I'm not gonna make the same mistake this time. I'll make sure that I follow this series from the start! LOL. Good job. I love Italian guys. Looking forward to more... <3 Lillian, KR.

pw3189pw3189over 15 years ago
LOVE IT

HOT HOT HOT CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bad Boys are Yummmmy!!!

Hell yeah soular!! You know that good jirls love bad boys! The badder the better baby!! Thank you for this story it help to remind me of just how much I love Italian men. I have a business trip to Italy coming up soon....who know maybe I mix some pleasure in with it now!! Can't wait for your next chapter. Nic is yummy!! Princess

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Love This Story

I'm Already Excited For The Next Chapter!!

Update Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i understand your comment at the beginning now

I think its a good start but surely given the context of the story should it not be in the nonconsent category?

Just a thought! You are as talented as ever and I am looking forward to Lori's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CAN'T WAIT

This is a great start; I'm ready for the Ch 2 NOW!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very hot. Your two protagonists are fantastic, again. An interesting mix of confidence and insecurity, experience and innocence. Both conflicted. This is going to be so great!!!! Thanks for writing! I can only hope that the next chapter is already written and with your editor right now! I can't wait for Chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow! I love it already

The book is very very hot and since I loved That Damn Dress, I love this one as well and hope there will be an Happy Ending for Nick and Victoria. read it if you are not shy,you will love it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is soooooo Hot!!

I LOVE stories like this and can't wait for the next installment. Soular you never haven't disappointed me yet and it looks as if you will be adding another must read story to your bookshelf!!

Indy - Rabid fan girl in the making. LOL

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
PS...

Some people are saying to let him loan her to other people or to have a lesbian interlude... please don't. I think Nic will be (unexpectedly?) jealous at that concept and won't want to share her. Or so I hope. I agree with the other poster who said let him go as wild as he wants but keep it between Nic and Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn

That was so fucking SEXY! Damn. I have to day it one more time. Damn. Wherever you get your inspiration, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Great Story

Soular, you have done it again. This Nic is a piece of work, what a way for him to leave Victoria like that, he gets his pleasure and leaves her unfulfilled. He is such an alpha male but I hope he gets inflated really soon. He better keep this between the two of them. Cant wait for the next chapter.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Another hIt!

Great start!

rockshorty30rockshorty30over 15 years ago
Yes

well i can tell you new i loved it just reading the story i wish my husband was home right now so we could get it on!

I can't wait for more please asap! Thanks looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot read

Very very good story line! I hope the plot will get better not deteriorate to where Nic will make her a common whore and punt her to everyone. Die hard romantic here you see! LOL. Good work. Now Let's pray for a good ending for little Vic

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
You sure know how to get a girl worked up!!

Freaking fantastic as always!! I can't wait for the next chapter!! I love these characters...this is something new and I am loving it!! Keep them coming....literally!! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow... Here we go!

I'm starting to get that familiar feeling about this submission, the anticipation of this journey unfolding. It's an excellent start, I love how you grab the audience early in your stories and engage in the addiction we all have with waiting for the next chapter. Wonderful job soular and thanks for keeping me abreast via email.

TLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Super hot!

This is such a great story! It is so well written and I love how the storyline and details pull you in. Yet its so hot at the same time!

As many chapters as possible, please!

Looking forward to chapters 2, 3, 4, 5,....and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot

I love your other series with Brandon and Sienna and i am looking forward to reading this one.. Well written as usual

BigAz79BigAz79over 15 years ago
Damn Hot

That was a hot chapter and I just know the future chapters will be just as hot. You have a talent, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving this story

this is a freaking hot story......love the alpha male routine... keep it up you have best seller written all over this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

FABULOUS- As usual! Keep it up chick, your writing is amazing. Please, please, please post the second chapter. PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving It!

What an amazing start to this story. And as usual, I'm expecting nothing less than great writing. Excellent, Soular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!

Wow, I love your work! Can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

That was great. Can't wait for the next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it looking forward to more

I really really liked this one. Hope it only gets better and please try not to draw out the scenes. It gets really frustarting for us the readers and even the characters themselves lol.Can't wait to read the next chapter

sjruckersjruckerover 15 years ago
My goodness!!

Soular, soular, soular!!

Where do I begin? There is a part of me that absolutely HATES Andretti! At the same time, there is a part of me that hopes she gets under his skin, makes him fall in utter LOVE with her, and then she leaves his ass desperate for her to love him back...you have another super, duper hit on your hands & I can't wait to see how it plays out. He was a fucking ASSHOLE to make her strip in front of his cronies!!!!

jen80jen80over 15 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

Once again you prove why you are my favorite author. I love the whole male in control thing, but I hope she leaves him whimpering and begging! I love the detail and layers you give the characters. I think it is just as important as all the juicy parts of your stories:) You are amazing and I hope you don't keep us waiting to long for Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Magnificent

It's going to be great fun watching Nic lose his heart to Victoria. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Next Chapter

I loved your first series and I am curious to see how this one will end. When are you going to post the next chapter?

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
Whoa!

Whoa! you were'nt kidding about the dark part, huh?

I admit Im a little taken back by it, but since I consider myself a true fan of your work I will read on. As always your writting is inpeccable and the male in the story is wicked hot (wicked in all sense of the word). Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm curious to see how you're gonna turn this around for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Boycott!!!!

Am sorry Soular.... I have to say this... I say we boycott this story until Victoria gets back together with Nick!!!

But then...We'll have to read the next instalment to find out!

You're amazing...keep it up girl!

nolady22nolady22over 15 years ago
pleasently surprised

i liked this...i was surprised because i didnt so much like the first series..maybe it was just me...but im likin this one. Your a good writer, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent first chapter...

for your follow-up effort to a great first story. You continue to impress with the blossoming of your talent.

It's a tall order, but this one may turn out to be even better than Damn Dress.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Great

Not as good as you first story but I'm liking it and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unique

both your stories have had unique interesting storylines, i love them both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Man Oh Man!!!!

i am so excited to read this story, admittedly i checked the last sentence of the last chapter after reading this chapter because i was so turned on by this story that i didn't want to wait a month or so, now i'm sitting down right now to read the whole story!!!!!!!!! i feel soooooooo spoilt hehehe. Soular, thanks

Sinthia3000Sinthia3000about 14 years ago
Wow....

Very well written. Great attention to detail. You wrote a real story which made the sex scene that much more satisfying when it came, so to speak, lol. Can't wait to read more!

mariasmdmariasmdabout 14 years ago
ummm

This is really good and intresting. im sensing a sensitive underneath nic's hard exterior. i cant wait to find out more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Luv!!!

love it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
picturing nic

It is hard to categorise Nic but I was picturing him to look like Henry Cavill...yes I know Cavill is English but still....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ready for more......

Chapter 1 was hot!!!!

ccmioonccmioonover 13 years ago
congrats

on winning readers choice awards for this story...its one of my favs

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
WELL, WELL, WELL...

Well, I never saw this coming. Good start thus far, I pray that Victoria gets a little more fight in her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!!!

Good story so far! Can't wait to see what chapter 2 brings...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story So Far...

But I don't like Nic yet! Hopefully when his character is developed more in the other chapters, I will be converted!

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
this is my favorite story

I've read his entire story about 3 time ( this not included) & I love it; my first literptica story & my absolute hands-down favorite. it's perfect.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Well written but...

The story is well written and the characters sort of fascinating, but like all thugs, Nic deserves a shallow grave somewhere. There's no real way to make him redeemable. He's a crook, therefore he's crap. I know it won't happen, but I'd like to see Victoria arrange a bullet in his brain by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I wish I could find a bad boy like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
damn

This story is hot!

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
WHEW!!

Soular, I read your stories last year and wow, just wow, while all your leading men aren't the traditional, you took your readers on a great journey. I was apprehensive about Nic but whew, W H E W, this was a well done story. HOT and sexy pair. And the way you developed the lead character was fantastic. Do you read me :-) fantastic! Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Choking is sexy??

I don't know what the choking is about...kind of creepy really!! But great story thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

3rd time reading it and it still gets me everytime <3

ZachswifeZachswifeover 10 years ago
Third time thru, still love it!

This story is so good. I love it!!

roseloveroseloveover 10 years ago

I need help. I dont no whtz it called but its a black women n a asian man that date n the mom did lik her at first and she got preg but it was with the guy before him. One more i think its bw/wm its about a girl who ran away from her ex to a farm far away n found other guy n she was lik the person that kept up with the money n one thing that happened was that a mean guy that overly liked her almost raped her but she was fine n he was fired. If ANYONE can help plzzz tell me email me plzz. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best!

Can we just take a moment to talk about who this is the best story in this site. Hands down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Im back to read it a second time. Its that damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still love it!

I've read this book a million times, its just that good.

silverstar88silverstar88about 9 years ago
I can't stop reading!!

That's pretty much it. Nic and Victoria are an addiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it!!

I read this story so many times i lost count and i still can't get enough of it

ladyafroladyafroover 8 years ago
words can't describe

How much I LOVE ❤ this story ... Second time around and yeah... I'm addicted. You know a story is bomb when you think about it a lot. God bless you, soular !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are very talented

I read Damn Dress and enjoyed it very much. I can see I'll not be disappointed with your second. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still love it

third time reading it . never gets old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this

I'm ready for chapter 2 when will it be out

Konokoz10Konokoz10almost 8 years ago
Finally Found It!

I read your story years ago, and I just totally forgot the name of it! Now I finally found it and I'm gonna read it again! I remember the first time I read this story I stayed up till 4am because I just had to finish it! I love it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Strory!!!

I have lost count how many times i read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very sexy read

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The best

Your story is one of the best on here. I have read it multiple times and it never gets old. Great story

MONKEYSLUT313MONKEYSLUT313over 5 years ago
7/11 time reading this

I second that...... I really waiting on Sonny’s story!!!! I would pay for that ebook

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dang!

Holy crap! When he had her pull her dress off in his office, I actually cried as if it were me. How he was treating her. I understand he's a mobster/gangster, but she's doing this for her family. I could only imagine she would feel like she would never be able to face her family with dignity. Most families would be like "We could find other ways, but we would NEVER have you do THAT!" And he takes advantage and treats her like a prostitute. That hurt me so bad! Wow, this is good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you soular!!! ♥️

this is like my 30th time reading this great book. you really outdid yourself with this masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the Best

I found this story (novel!) years ago and have read it so many times since. You have true talent. This story takes you on a journey with the characters and everything unfolds and develops masterfully. I have read all of your work and have thoroughly enjoyed all of them, but this is by far my favorite (Damn Dress is a close second). If you haven't already, from one writer to another, I would strongly encourage you to publish this or any of your other work because there are definately people like me who would eat it up. Your skill outshines many authors I have read on Amazon or elsewhere. I hope that wherever you are that you are well and still writing. Thank you for sharing your work with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OH WOW

Like your other fans, I have read this so many times! Recently been going through a really rough time I came back to this story. I'm in love with Nick I think. Such an alpha. I could use a Nick in my life about now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so soular for this wonderful story and also for your other stories as well. You are doing a great job, keep it up. I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into writing this novel. I've read this story so many times I can easily narrate what happens from chapters to chapters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Before 365 DNI there was Seven Days

Fell in love with this story and the characters years ago and found myself coming back after I saw 365 DNI on Netflix. THIS is the story that needs to be made into a movie. Literotica at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I honest to God hope that you are still alive. Please, be well. You don't need to finish the story now, just lwt us know that you are still breathing. Please

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3054 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES