All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 02'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
RockChick07RockChick07over 15 years ago
AWESOME!

I cant get over how much i love your stories! and how addicting they are! You are very talented! Can't wait for more! :) MORE! MORE! MORE! NIC and VICTORIA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hell Yes!

OMG!! you have done it again..Thank you for blessing me with this super hot story. You are the best and I can't wait for chapter 3. Thanks again **

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
really good

I so cant waite for chapter 3 very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you've done it again

You have done it again. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

Great update Soular! I really want to like Nic and root for him and Victoria But then dumb ass says something to remind me he's a complete asshole! But you did let me down with Dam Dress. SO I sure somehow Nic will find a way to redeem himself in my eyes. But for now I'm totaly turned off by him!

greenbeegreenbeeover 15 years ago
I want longer fucking chapters Soular!

btw, great update...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn

That was so fucking hot. Oh, I know what I'll be dreaming of when I go to sleep tonight. Your stories are the most I've read in my entire life!!! Damn, thanks again. Oh yeah, where do you get your inspiration for your stories? I think I need to start hangin out where you do to get guys like this. Caliente! Keep it up!

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
Oh, he soooooo needs his ass kicked!

I'm just praying the day comes--very quickly I add--when Victoria gets him back for being such an asshole. Soular, puhlease tell me it's coming SOON. Oh, and great chapter!

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
This story is going to kill me!

Im loving this story the whole thing is such the love hate relationship! I love how damn dress was one end of the spectrum and this is the total other end, LOVE IT! I am so loving this story that im suck on what else to say!! Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Speechless!

I feel worse by telling u this gal, but please...make it fast!!! I know its not easy for u to put this idea on such a wonderful story, it took days for u, i know. But what can we say. We're getting addict to it! Could u make it sooner. Please?? Please?? ;)

Awesome job as usual. U're da best, gal! -Selly

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love it

there is something about this story that i am enjoying. i can kinda see where you are going with this, and understand the darkness of the beginning. in this chapter you absolutely see a lighter side of Nic (not kissing her on the lips, asking if she was okay, keeping the weight off of her after their moment on the rug, purchasing the fancy stuff for her to wear, etc). so no worries and don't keep reminding that romance is coming. it's your story. if your readers trust you, they'll understand it too. every story has a different path and takes on a life of it's own. I am curious if you have a playlist for Seven Days as you were writing it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice

It will be hard to top Damn Dress, but this is shaping up to be another good ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Romance, action and Hot Sex bring it on!! Make it nice and slow to make it last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving It!!!

I wish more authors would produce such high quality stories and take chances with their characters. Romance is nice but hot sex and strong personalities can be just as arousing.

Great job Soular, Indy!

lilBLKdress39401lilBLKdress39401over 15 years ago
I love it....

I agree with Indy...you gotta throw rocks at your characters sometimes to get the right emotional response with their journey from your audience. Do it gal! It's awesome keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!!

This story has it all; look forward

to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great chapter!

But, again, I never expect anything less. I'm loving where you're going with these characters. Romance! Action! Hot Sex!....definitely can't wait to read more. Amazing, Soular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I think I'm in love with Nic. Can't wait for the next Chapter. Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting.

Getting more and more convoluted. Nice work!

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You did it again Soular.

Another great chapter Soular Ok Nic knows dam well the only reason Victoria agreed to their "arangement" was because he he did give her another other choice if she wanted to protect her parents. She's not some whore off the street leting him bang her just to get money. Is that what he tells himself so he can justify being a jerk to her? Sounds like he's trying to protect himself from having feeling for Victira by thinking of her as just some trick off the steet he's screwing. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Yeah!!

Oh man there is nothing like a bad boy who knows how to give it to you rough. Whoa baby!! I am so looking forward to my Italy trip next month. If I meet an Italian man named Nic he might as well consider himself molested and it's all your fault Soular!!! God I'm so in love with that man!! Keep'em coming girl!!!

The Princess

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesom!

Another great chapter! Keep up the good work!

rockshorty30rockshorty30over 15 years ago
Sexy

Yes please can't wait for more so damm sexy the way he wants her one minute then he just doesn't understand the fact he wants her for real! Juicy juicy so loving it. Can't wait for the next bit just keeps getting better and better.

BlueFinchBlueFinchover 15 years ago
Reminds me of the Godfather

Only with more Sex. I really like this story, I mean both the sex and the story part, in fact the sex isn't really in the style I like (not a criticism, just personal preference) but the plot is so compelling and the characters so powerful that I'm looking forward to the next part hugely. Although, that stuff about drugs and the hothead son really does remind me of the Godfather.

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
You've created a modern day JR (Dallas)

Nic is truly a baddie we're learning to love /hate. One question, how can Victoria trust that he'll live up to his side of the agreement? From her perspective he is awful,

unscrupulous and has no respect for her. I look to forward to see where you go with these characters and the power imbalance between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love IT

OMG Freaking Awesome

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Damn!

Another hot chapter! I'm still on the fence about Nic, but I'm coming around...slowly. He's gonna slip and let his feelings show for Victoria soon, I can tell. She's gonna give him a run for his money, though. Which is a good thing, he needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love It

Your writing is so awesome i love this story

LoniPLoniPover 15 years ago
Another addictive story!

I'm truly interested to see where these characters are going. I sincerely hope Victoria brings Nic to his knees some day soon. He truly deserves it. :) Soular you are one truly talented young lady. You and Tangled (Kaia) are the only ones that have made me act like a crackhead by constantly checking the site for a new story or chapter! Keep'em coming girl!

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieover 15 years ago
great job!

of course you would have to write another story for me to get addicted to. great job soular - please post chapters as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn You;re Good

This was HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! Get Sex, Great Drama, Great FUN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too long of a wait!

I have been checking the site every. single. day. for an update and finally! Oh it was so worth it!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
more please.....

great story line and i love the way you are setting the foundation and working the characters and the sex... well - bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Winner

Girrl you know you can write!!!!Great story, can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great start to the romance minus the sapps

i like the way this story is going. you said the romantic aspect of this story i coming, i would like to see the romance with out too much sappiness with the hint of angst between the characters.

great job so far on this story. love your work!

farrahkellifarrahkelliover 15 years ago
Fan-Freakin-tastic

Gosh darn girl!!!keep this story going. Im freaking addicted to this one. Scratching like a dope fiend and all...I need a fix so update soon.

RedShoeGirlRedShoeGirlover 15 years ago
amazing

It's incredible the way you make Nic look like an asshole in Victoria's eyes but give us hope that he might have some redeeming qualities and manage to keep the characters realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thumbs up!!!!

great story!what a great writter u are!!!!!!thank u!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
You're outdoing yourself, Soular!

I can't wait until Victoria gets some of her own back. And it will happen, I know. I'm going to enjoy seeing him beg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

How do you keep making each chapter better and better! I really hated Nic for taking that bet....but you made it clear in Chapter 1 that he was a really good pool player so I had no doubt that he would win. I also love how Victoria is really getting to Nic. I can't wait to see her put it on him so good that she will have him eating out of the palm of her hand. As always I can't wait to read the next chapter....please don't keep me waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CH. 03?????

Ok I know I'm being a big baby but want by Ch. 3 and now!!!! :::)))

I'M LOVING THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hate him

But I love this story...

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wow!

Now I am intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Man Oh Man!!!!

yep !! definately a story i am going to read and thoroughly enjoy! which i do right now!!

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
wow

this is great. its like my 3rd time reading this story and im still impressed and surprised at how well you write and how much i enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awwwww....

*teardrop* nic is such a good guy. He tries so hard to be that stereotypical bad guy but its just not in him. Victoria should consider herself lucky lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MEN ARE STUPID!!!

How dare Nic actually act like this whole situation is Victoria's fault. If it wasn't for him being such a man whore she wouldn't even be there. I hope she hands him his balls on a platter at the end of this.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Really

A turn deserves another one. To barter/bet her against materialistic things is so low; then he does consider himself to be the Man?

Come on Victoria, man up baby girl...

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tabout 13 years ago
I hoe they fall in love

I really like this story....I really want Victoria to get a back bone....But whats the consequences to that....another week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Okay....Chapter Two...

And I still don't like Nic. Story is great, but I'm still not converted. On to Chapter 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great build up!

I love the way this story is going. We're not supposed to like Nic right now. You do a great job of showing us that he's a product of his environment but that there's something deeper inside of him that's caring. We're slowly watching both of them transform into new people. This is great!

Gabrielle1986Gabrielle1986over 12 years ago
WOW

new reader!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT STORY!!! JUST WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Responding to him too quickly!

I can understand being near orgasm the first time with the work out he was giving her...but Victoria wrapping her legs around his waist in his office just because Nic had stepped in between her legs? Too soon, I think...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey, "Responding to him too quickly".......

....."unfortunately" that's what happens when you have a deep physical reaction to a guy you want to loathe, but yet your body "betrays" you. Been there, still NOT over him, physically. Ironically, he's part Italian, part Swiss and I'm Afro-Caribbean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good

This story is really good!!

interweb88interweb88about 10 years ago
reccomendations

I really like it can use suggest anything else that is like this I could read

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniqueover 9 years ago
Re-read!

I keep coming back to your stories. So fucking hot. Something just caught my eye, though. If she lead to him getting a $500,000 car by walking into the room, doesn't that mean she's paid him in full? I mean, the only reason he's in possession of that car is because of her... rash behavior. Why didn't she jump at that? I know I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FemmeCynique

The way I see it, it was Nic's bet, so he gets the benefit of the win. Not Victoria. But then I think more like Nic, and you apparently don't.

pineapple_pussypineapple_pussyover 9 years ago
loveeee

I've read this story about 14 times I love it so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The debt isn't the reason

Nic says she fucks him for money, but she gave herself up for her parents lifes. Or what did it mean 'to make an example out of those who don't pay their debts'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damnd

I am reading this story for the 3th time now and guess what? it is not getting boring. Girl you have such a skill with your pen. Thats simply amazing. I realy realy hope that you will give us more stories like this one or damnd dress. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love my good sis Victoria, but when is she going to take a shower? 😭 I’m joking but girl, learn to keep that mouth shut and stay focused on the objective: to end this nonsense as soon as possible.

Babydevil93Babydevil93about 1 month ago

One of the best stories on this site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3053 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES