All Comments on 'Sex, Cheating and Romance Ch. 06'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Cheating

Great story. Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 12 years ago
Great series by a great writer.

Thanks for a well written story.

movermoverabout 12 years ago
O M G

Wow, knock me down. Love your stories, and the O'Henry twist just floored me. Thank you and keep up the good work.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Very Good Story

Entertaining. I would have preferred that it had been posted all at once, but you warned me and I still could not put it on hold until it was all up there!

Many thanks to DG Hear.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars

Thank you DG Hear it is an excellent consequence story. I wrote it many times the modern biology new results in the brain research the true love is a being state in our brain. The true love can rewrite the brain working and our sexual behavioral. Two person with true love with each other are better parents for their children...............

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Great Story

The ending was really good. It was kind of easy to figure out but good nontheless. I look forward to your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Great writer. great character development. Surprise ending. Keeep writing. Thank you.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 12 years ago
Incredible . . . .

. . . . integrity and flat out honesty. Pure loving sister is responsible for the death of her slut sister. As pentance she has to marry the sister's husband and adopt and mother sister's daughter. The way DG has exposed morality, even the limits of morality to deal with an impossible set of facts, is unique to the offerings here on Literotica or other erotic platforms I have read.

This has been an incredibly powerful story. I wondered about the six very short chapters as I was reading each day, but at the end I can see the spacing added to the impact of this final chapter. Sex, Cheating and Romance, along with Rehnquist's work are worthy of a higher score than FIVE.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Thank You for a Great Story

I wanted to thank you for writing a great story to read. As you know there is alot of garbage on this site. Its nice to read a story with real characters, plot and human emotion and not a bunch of sexual automatons. It proves that a story can have a plot and still be erotic. Thanks again

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE PIPERS BEEN PAID IN FULL

the world shines brighter. Lessons learned. TK U MLJ LV NV

TechRaiderTechRaiderabout 12 years ago
good story

i had a feeling it was olivia, accident or not she had the most to gain.

on another note, your editor needs to look a little closer. i seen several minor mistakes.

harbormaster1harbormaster1about 12 years ago
good story

The fact is you wrote a complete story...sad but I guess it a complete tale of a slice of life.....he may have got the best of the two sisters but God Almighty how could you live with the knowledge?

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Walking a moral tightrope

Wow, what a VERY finely parsed situation. Sheila was a nasty cheating bitch. She mocked her marriage and arranged to get her sister raped. Death is always a harsh sentence, even for a bitch like this. When it's from something like AIDS it seems like "Hand of God" Divine justice. In this case, it's not quite as clear. DG Hear parses it even finer. Olivia didn't intentionally kill Sheila. It was an accident. But Olivia avoids responsibility for what she did. That takes the sheen off the justice. It makes it an "end justifies the means" story, always a murky proposition. If you met Adolf Hitler at 12 and KNEW that he was to become, would you murder him to prevent it? Interesting.

Randy is also an interesting character. He a strong male and no one's fool. But he falls in love and is cruelly used by Sheila even though he doesn't know it. After the fact, his slut wife and Carlos are dead and he can seek no revenge against them. He only can go after the one other biker. It's a frustrating situation for him and yet he accepts his responsibility as a father and moves on.

Very well presented story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Very original, which is difficult to accomplish. The only drawback were some errors in grammer. You wrote, "Vicky was in for her nap and I made Olivia and I a screwdriver and we sat at the kitchen table". It should have read, "Vicky was in for her nap and I made Olivia and myself a screwdriver. We proceeded to sit at the kitchen table."

There were a couple of more, but I'm not complaining, I'm trying to be constructive. Hope that helps.

john1946john1946about 12 years ago
Good Story

Another of your good ones. Thank you

StangStar06StangStar06about 12 years ago
Loved it!

As usual. A great well written, well thought out story. This gave me a lot to think about.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
Good Story.

And a good twist, I didn't supect her, but I probably should have.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for sharing.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Good Ending

This was really the only way this could end...you wrote it well.

donofNYSoutherntierdonofNYSoutherntierabout 12 years ago
One of your Best

All 6 chapters were on the storyline and as always well written..

Waiting for the next one......Don

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
saw it coming

well written and gave it a 4. the sister was the obvious choice and the husband was out of character.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
DGH is not just a good writer, he is a great one!

There are a few good authors one this site who are consistently good. Any list of the best authors on this site would have to have DG either at the top, or damned close to it! FIVE STARS IS NOT EVEN ADEQUATE AS A RATING FOR THIS ONE.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Thank you a lot for a very good story, Amigo.

magooomagoooabout 12 years ago
good work

worthy effort but in my opinion much too wordy 6 chapters for 4 max.

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
WTF Is Your Malfunction?

Killing Sheila was an accident! No sense in getting the cops involved. Cops always feel the need to blame and/or arrest somebody, even for an accidental death. So acting all guilty over the accidental death of somebody who's just wasting oxygen seems more than a little pious and phoney. Everybody's glad the slut's dead, but are just too chicken shit to admit it. They're all good little Christians after all, and they know that they can do what ever they want, since they'll be forgiven on Sunday. Any annual visitations to the dead sluts grave should only be for the purpose of urination. Ending was a bit weak and I was tempted to give you only four stars, but I expect in the interests of "good taste" and "political correctness" some sort of attempt at remorse for the deceased slut needs to be expressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very good story

Thanks for the read .... waiting for your next story.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Excellent!

I cheated on this one. Rather than read each installment, I waited and read them in their entirety. The story was fantastic. I found Randy's character to be particularly fascinating. He came up hard and lived hard, yet time and circumstances revealed a tender and loving side to him. He could just as easily have been a hardened cold criminal type with few redeeming qualities. I've always enjoyed characters in fiction that have a certain duality about them. Another fascinating character play is the polar opposite personalities of Olivia and Sheila. These women seem to represent the struggle of good against evil. Both seem to be almost caricatures of the type in fact. What is so complex in this story is that we see good prevail, yet good must embrace some small degree of darkness to achieve that goal.

The author has entertained me not a few times. The work of this author has always been appealing to me, but I would dare say that this particular offering has been, to my estimation at least, the best yet. I proudly gave it five stars, which I reserve only for the best of stories. Great work and congratulations to a talented and gifted wordsmith!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
out fucking standing

the whore is dead, the husband got what he deserved a loving wife with a kids and all, mother in law that relized her daughter was a slut. top 10 of all time

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 12 years ago
Thanks!

Another outstanding story by an excellent author.

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 11 years ago
5 Star

I do enjoy your writing, the twist in the tail was most enjoyable!

shangoshangoover 11 years ago
Nice, but you made an error when Olivia re-told her version of events

The Restaurant where they ate changed from Olive Garbage, I mean Garden to Red Lobster.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 11 years ago
Great story line

I didn't see that coming. I really thought it was going to be Carol but I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
?????

I would think the police would have been more aggresive. Being totaly stupid drunk might have helped the police let it go? I don't know. But very good read. 5

bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Extremely interesting and bizarre story that winds down to normalcy in a happy ending

Enjoyable read.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
beep beep

The roadrunner killed the coyote Beep Beep...a dead abusive cheater in today's STD ridden world is just self defense.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
RAINBOWS DO BRING LUCK AND GOLDEN SKIES

and for those who believe nothing is improbable, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just a great story

Great ending to a great series. I thought it might be Olivia, and I'm glad it worked out for her. Sheila was.nothing but a whore and doesn't even deserve the cemetery visits. Really greatnwork.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Great story

It’s always the decent guy who gets screwed over. I enjoyed the series. It seemed that Olivia was too smart to make a mistake like taking the keys, didn’t suspect her until she had a key. I expected it was either Sharon or Ray driving the truck; that it was deliberate; and that they lied. I really didn’t expect the issue resolved at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy

This guy doesn't deserve an happy ending,he knew Sheila was a slut ,but still married her.He deserved to be hurt.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Happy ending to a story about a whore and the good sister who cleaned the world up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And it is also a happy ending for the readers. Thx

5*

BJ

miket0422miket04229 months ago

Definitely didn't see that ending coming. That makes me a little happier with the series overall since the surprise ending kinda balances out the fact that Sheila's cheating was obvious way before it was ever revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Olivia was involved in an unintentional accident which her caused her evil sisters death. She and her husband sould feel no guilt. Fact is, it was fortunate accident for everyone involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES