Sex-Cult Initiation Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire room was focused on us when Tom spoke up. "My dear sister, why is this dog dressed like a school girl? Is this supposed to be a joke?"

"Perhaps she thinks she is people?" said Theresa with a smirk.

For the first time since Janie put on the collar she looked around and met my eye. She looked worried.

"Well then, correct the bitch!" Tom ordered.

With a cascade of shouted orders and several cruel swats of the riding crop Theresa ordered my daughter to disrobe. The men that had been scattered about the room drew closer to get a good look as Janie peeled off her blouse, skirt, bra and panties with trembling hands. I began to move forward to object but Tom caught me by the elbow and gave me a look that warned me not to interfere. By the time Janie was nude but for her socks and shoes the workers had formed a tight, wide-eyed ring around us. Finally, Theresa pulled a ball-gag from her purse and securely fasted it to Janie's face. Tom clapped his hands in satisfaction and said: "Molto buona. Let us go".

The crowd of workers parted reluctantly to let us pass, not leaving a very wide gap to thread ourselves through. As I gathered her discarded clothes from the floor I saw several furtive hands reach out to squeeze Janie's breasts, stroke the peach-fuzz of her pubis or roughly grab her ass. They growled predatorily at her and laughed to each other in their strange, guttural language. Their voices mixed into a low, variable moan that sounded to me like the horny chant of some lewd and forgotten monastic order. As I passed through them I was terrified although none of them touched me.

Finally we were through the gauntlet and I could see a pearl-white stretch SUV limo sitting just outside a set of wide garage doors. A very large and serious looking man in a dark suit and mirrored sunglasses was waiting beside it. When we reached the vehicle the chauffer opened a rear door and Tom waved Janie and I in before he followed. Theresa entered last and the door was shut behind her.

Theresa took one look at Janie and exploded. "What is that bitch doing on the seat?! Dogs sit on the floor!" Out came the riding crop and she began mercilessly swatting at Janie as Janie jumped off the seat and huddled into a ball on the floor. I went to intervene but, again, Tom caught my eye and warned me off. Finally Theresa relented and my Janie was left nude and shaking on the floor, her smooth young skin crisscrossed with faint pink welts. If it were in my power to kill with my mind, Theresa would have been turned to flaming dust right there. But as it was she only smiled a taunting grin at me and took a seat next to her brother.

Tom sighed as the limo pulled into traffic, apparently pleased at how the day had been going. He looked at me again and smiled. "The drive is long and we should use our time fruitfully. Let us begin the next phase in your daughter's rehabilitation."

"Meaning?"

"It is time she learn self control. And the way one exhibits self control is self denial."

"Denial of what, exactly?"

"Fucking, of course," said Theresa. "My brother is inviting you to engage in a Ménage à trois with us. You should be very honored; we rarely invite others to make love with us."

"Of course your daughter, I'm sorry to say, is not invited to participate," added Tom. "She may watch, but only watch. And while she watches she is strictly forbidden from pleasuring herself."

"Yes. God help her if I see her put a finger on her clit," said Theresa, looking directly at Jane.

I glanced down at Janie, she gazed up at me with a lecherous look and shrugged. She nodded towards Tom and Theresa with a clear "go for it" look in her eye.

I turned towards Theresa and Tom and considered the offer. I more-or-less hated Theresa by now, but I had to admit they presented a pretty sexy prospect (I mean, a three-way with a brother and sister; how fickin' hot was that!) And I was so tense after the long flight over; maybe some physical release would soothe me and calm my nerves. Jane got to screw that kid in the airplane bathroom. Why shouldn't I take the opportunity to get my jollies while I could. Maybe it really would be good for her to be forced to just sit there and watch. She needed to realize she's not always going to be the center of the action. This is for her own good, I repeated to myself. This is for her own good.

"OK," I finally said. "Let's do it."

Theresa smiled at Tom. He nodded to her to begin. Theresa slid off the seat to the floor and slipped her hands into Tom's lap to open his fly and extract his penis. It was flaccid but as she drew the tip of her tongue up the underside it rapidly grew into the long, fat monster Jane and I were familiar with. Soon Theresa was running his manhood eagerly in and out of her mouth, the soft slurping sounds filling the interior of the car. She began moaning as she deepthroated him. Tom eyes looked oddly cold and maybe even distressed as his sister fellated him. I thought that was an odd reaction but I didn't really think about it; the conflicting emotions inherent in an incestuous relationship are necessarily complicated.

I glanced again to Janie. She glared at me with a friendly kind of envy. We passed between us a peculiar expression of excitement at the realization that we were no longer the only incestuous couple we knew. Perversity loves company.

"Well, are you going to join us or not my dear?" came Tom's voice.

"Yes. Absolutely," I said.

I slid off my seat and moved up behind Theresa. I took the hem of her dress in my hands and prepared to pull it up and off over her head but Tom asked me to take off my own dress instead. I obeyed, quickly shucking off my dress, my panties and bra and tossing them towards the front of the cabin. Theresa turned to where I was now kneeling naked in the plush carpet and pulled me down to help suck her brother's cock.

We played like this a long while: both of us kissing around his fat shaft, playing a kind of tongue soccer with his swollen glans as we pushed it from my mouth to hers and back again, one of us sucking him deep as the other lapped at his balls. My nervousness and trepidation evaporated completely. Surprisingly enough, we discovered that in this context Theresa and I worked quite well together.

I took over, wetly running my mouth up and down the length of Tom's member and massaging his balls as I got increasingly lost in the act of sucking his cock. I traced my tongue along the branching courses of his throbbing cock-veins as my lips pumped slowly up and down along his length. I teased along the rim of his rock-hard head with my lips, making wet popping sounds as I reached the zenith of my route atop the length his shaft. I tickled back along his fuzzy taint with my fingertips and playfully slipped a digit into his ass as I slobbered messily around his scrotum. He moaned and shook, obviously enjoying my attention far more than he'd enjoyed his sister's. That made me feel good. I didn't even notice Theresa had moved off somewhere until I felt her behind me, playing with my pussy lips and prying me open with her fingers. When I felt her bring a big, fleshy dildo to the gates of my sex and push it relentlessly inside me, I moaned lividly.

We got a good rhythm going: me running my face up and down along Tom's rock-hard manhood as Theresa penetrated me with a slightly syncopated cadence that had me shaking and sputtering like a badly tuned engine. I wanted to look towards Janie to see how she was doing but, considering our relative positions, to turn around I would have had to disengage my face from Tom's cock and Tom was holding me to my task with two firm handfuls of my curly blonde tresses. So I decided to not worry about Jane and just enjoy the sensation of those two monster shafts rapidly pushing me towards release.

Theresa began to play with my ass, rubbing cold slick lube around my pucker, forcing one, then two fingers inside me and twisting them around, loosening me up, prying me open. If felt good, but I wasn't ready for that yet. I'm not much of a lez (except with my daughter, obviously, but I don't really count that) but one thing I do like doing is screwing another girl with a strap-on. It's silly perhaps; I mean, I don't feel any of the sensation that a real cock would, but something about it - maybe it's the power dynamic, I don't know - really turns me on. So before Theresa started shoving that thing in my butt and getting it all yucky I wanted to take a turn with it on Theresa and nail her good. So, I reached back and took the back part of the dildo in my hand to stop her thrusts. I could feel it was a very fancy model: firm internally but soft and delicate-feeling on the surface, so much like real skin that you could barely feel the difference. I groped blindly but couldn't find the base of the thing so I fanned my fingers out to search for the straps, but, again, I couldn't...

"Wait, WHAT!" I said as I jerked my face from Tom's cock, leaving several strands of my hair still grasped in his fists as I whirled around.

I looked at Theresa: elegant face, beautifully coifed hair, overly-big, overly-round tits, 1000 crunches-a-day abs, and, under it all, a big, fat, smoothly-shaven cock nearly identical to Tom's. And I mean an actual big fat cock, rooted there on her pelvis like she had been born with it... as indeed she had been. "Theresa" was Tom's brother!

Imagine my surprise.

"HOLY! FUCKING! SHIT!" I said, not even blushing at my (understandable, I think) verbal lapse. I looked to Janie but she hadn't even noticed my off-color exclamation. She sat on the floor with her eyes wide and her fingers dug into the carpet.

Theresa laughed a hearty, frankly masculine guffaw. "Surprised, dear?"

"I... I..."

"Hahahaha!"

"Ladies! Please. Let us not get distracted by silly details," said Tom impatiently. "Come to me my dear." He reached out to me and I let him take me in his arms. He pulled me up so I sat astraddle his lap, his fat cock pushing up against the furrow of my sex. With a quick shift he was inside me, filling me, jazzing me with ecstatic pleasure as I began moving on him, engulfing and releasing his fat cock from the wet embrace of my eager pussy. I nearly forgot about Theresa's penis. Or rather, I nearly forgot about it until she got behind me and began pushing it into my ass.

I wailed aloud as the head of Theresa's cock popped into my sphincter. It hurt. One cock the size of Tom's is great but two of those things rattling around together in my pelvis was excessive to say the least. But the siblings were insistent. Tom pulled me close and held me fast against his chest as Theresa worked her way into my guts. I lay my head against Tom's sweat-slickened chest and listened to his quickened heartbeat as I grunted and keened my way though the invasion. Distracted as I was, only belatedly did I realize I was looking into Janie's eyes. Her face was a mask of frustration and envy as she sat there with her hands tucked into her armpits, apparently unwilling to trust them to not dart immediately for her clit if left alone. I winked at her to let her know I was all right, even though I felt like I was about to be ripped in two.

They kept at it, slowly working Theresa into me alongside Tom, separated by the sorely stretched and contused tissue separating my back door from my front. It was like giving birth in reverse. But, finally, they were both buried inside me up to their balls. I shook out a shuddering breath as I strained to accommodate them. Slowly the pain subsided and I moved slightly between them, checking to see if such a thing were even possible. My body was now so stretched down there that my clit had been pulled out from under her little protective hood and now stood at quivering attention, alone and exposed on the southern slope of my pubis. Every slight movement sent her brushing though the wet mat of Tom's pubic hair and every touch by one of his thick curly follicles sent a delicious jolt of pleasure pulsing and echoing though my tortured body. And just like that, the torment of Hell became the ecstasy of Heaven.

"Ooooooh," I gasped. "Unnng. Oh God, sweet Jesus... yes, yes, yes..." (You get the idea. Ordinarily I'm not an excessively noisy lover but in this instance I couldn't help myself. I won't fill in all the details of the animalistic noises I made but the reader is invited to imagine it as best they can.)

They began moving, laboriously sliding their tightly-packed shafts in and out of me. The unearthly pleasure I was feeling increased by a thousand percent. I came almost immediately. And then again. And again. And soon it felt like I was stuck on a single, all-encompassing orgasm that branched outside the ordinary flow of time and enveloped me in its own particular eternity. My feral wail filled the cabin.

I have no idea how long this all lasted but, finally, Theresa pulled her cock from my ass and moved away. As I gasped in relief, my mind reeling and my body quivering, I watched her go over to Janie, tear the ball-gag from her face and shove her filthy cock into my daughter's mouth. Janie took it down her throat without complaint. After a few pumps Theresa withdrew and, with a couple of quick strokes, spewed her jizz all over Jane's pretty face.

"Merda," gasped Tom beneath me, "excuse me, my dear..." he said and pushed me to the side. Hurriedly he squat-walked toward the front of the limo's cabin (I had to laugh, it was such an undignified, un-Tom moment) his shining cock twitched in anticipation as he neared my daughter. He didn't quite make it. A fat jet of cum erupted from his prick as he approached and splattered against her chest and the next pulse draped a pearly strand across the bridge of her nose before he got his manhood stuffed into her mouth. She swallowed the rest.

Exhausted and totally sex-dazed, I watched all this without emotion.

The two siblings collapsed on the seat next to Janie. "Come here dog," said Theresa. "I want you to get us hard again so we can fuck your mother some more."

And that's what happened. Theresa and Tom took a few more goes with me, taking turns screwing me in various position, but not together. I came again for Tom, although nothing like the epic orgasm of my recent double penetration, but not for Theresa. I guess I was just too weirded out. What can I say? Deep down I guess I'm just a conservative American girl from the Heartland.

***

Part 3: Coup d'Orgie

I must have fallen asleep at some point because I was awakened hours later in a small but elegantly appointed bedroom. A couple of cute girls in tiny shorts and halter tops shook me awake as they tittered at each other in some language I couldn't even have guessed the name of.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked but they only gave me blank stares and shrugged helplessly to each other.

"Ve gets you ready now," Said the relatively articulate one, a skinny, round-headed blonde with oversized blue eyes. "Is almost ze party times."

After a welcome massage and a good, simple meal of fresh fruits, cheeses and some cold cuts on earthy black bread, they bathed me in a large tub in the adjoining room, shedding their clothes and climbing right in with me. They washed me thoroughly, attending to my pussy so deliberately that I almost came. After the bath I was douched, given an enema and had every hair on my body below my neck painfully torn out with hot wax. After I stopped seeping blood though my follicles from the Brazilian, they oiled my skin and helped me into a sheer, see-through body-stocking with shimmering highlights of gold thread and a handy little slit down between my thighs with three little pearl buttons for easy access. I was even provided with matching shoes: gold with clear Lucite heels. Next the girls proved themselves to be artists with make-up and hair as I was coifed and beautified. You can't do too much with my hair but they tamed the curls into lovely springy coils and pumped up the volume to an amazing degree. And the gold sparkles they blended in with my eye-shadow really picked out the gold flecks in my hazel eyes. Looking myself over in the mirror I had to admit: I looked like a goddess -- not a metaphorical goddess either, I looked like an actual thunderbolt-throwing immortal on her way to screw Zeus on Olympus or something. My mood was improving.

It improved even more when I was shown into another room where a score or so people milled about preparing for the party and I spotted my Janie over to one side, speaking with Tom. He was in a white tuxedo, seated on an antique chair and idly tugging at his long handlebar mustache as he spoke to her in low tones. She was on her knees in front of him, nodding along to what he was saying. When I tried to walk over to them Theresa was there to block me.

"I want to talk with my daughter," I said.

"When Tom is done with her," she said.

So I waited. As I waited I looked Janie over. I was initially surprised she was once again dressed in her school uniform but when I looked closer I saw they'd shorted her skirt considerable, tightened her blouse, put thigh high stocking on her legs and high heeled pumps on her feet. Also, whereas I had been fancied up to the hilt, Janie's makeup was so understated she looked quite a bit younger. The twin braids they'd twisted into her hair emphasized the effect.

Tom finished speaking to Janie and dismissed her with a gesture. She rose, walked over to the wall and knelt obediently, facing the paneling. Theresa finally let me in and I rushed over to her.

"Janie!" I said.

She didn't answer. She didn't react at all. She just kept facing the wall.

"Janie?"

Tom's voice came from over my shoulder. "You may speak to your mother, Jane."

At his command her pretty head swiveled around and her eyes met mine. She looked tired but excited. Personally, I was mortified that Tom has apparently trained my daughter to ignore me until he'd give her approval to do otherwise. I struggled to keep a smile on my face.

"Hey mom! Isn't this place awesome?"

My smile turned real. Janie, when she's excited, is Janie at her most lovely. "I'm so glad you think so honey," I said.

Janie started telling me about her day in an avalanche of breathless exposition. It had been something like mine: some sleep then a meal, bathing, dressing, primping. She had also had what she called 'disciplinary exercises' but she didn't offer any explanation about what those entailed and I didn't have the stomach to ask. She only expressed distress that she hadn't been allowed to have sex with anyone and she'd been really horny since watching me get double-penetrated by Tom and Theresa in the Limo. I expressed my opinion that she'd probably get her fill - and then some - of cock before too long.

"Patricia, I would speak to you privately," said Tom, interrupting us.

I looked back to Janie but she was focused on the wall again. I followed Tom reluctantly. He took me to a small office across the hall and shut the door.

"So, have you noticed any improvement in your daughter's behavior?"

"I noticed she won't talk to me without your approval now."

"It's just an exercise to teach her think before she speaks. But trust me; she will be more discrete." He laughed.

"You think this is funny? This all just a game to you?"

He nodded. "Of course! That doesn't mean it doesn't have its practical aspects, but it is, first and foremost, a game."

"A sick game... why did your people make her up to look so young?"

He shot me a how-could-you-be-so-stupid look. "Were you unaware that most men find youth desirable, Patricia?"

"You're a pig."

"Well, forgive me for pointing out that you are throwing rocks from a very fragile glass house, my dear."