Sex-Cult Initiation Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glowered at him.

"As I said, this is a game... a game I play very well. I have nearly all my pieces in place for today's tournament. But there is but one detail to my strategy still unattended to. And that is what I will need you for, Patricia."

And so Tom told me of his gambit - a performance piece of sorts, a gift of the "experience of a lifetime" for his friends - and he told me the part I was to play. I was repulsed at first and refused. Then I refused again. But he eventually won me over because... well, that's just how Tom is; I don't know how he does it. Twenty minutes later Janie and I were waiting outside the ballroom, ready to finally take the field as pawns in Tom's elaborate sport.

***

Janie and I waited in front of a pair of huge oaken double-doors banded with ancient, tarnished bronze fittings. On the other side, low, indistinct voices could be heard rising and falling with an unfamiliar cadence. On our side of the door, no one spoke.

Janie stood obediently in her tight school-girl get-up. Her hands were bound behind her back, the red ball-gag was back in her mouth and a strip of cloth apparently cut from the hem of her shortened skirt encircled her head, blindfolding her. I stood at her side, radiant in my shimmering body stocking, holding the leash attached the leather collar around Janie's neck. Behind us Theresa waited silently in a matching black-lace bra and garters combo. Her dick hung flaccid before her.

To say I was having an attack of pre-performance nerves would be a huge understatement.

"Jane..." I whispered, not knowing why I whispered. Theresa was standing right there and could hear me perfectly well no matter what the volume of my voice and there was no one else within earshot.

Janie didn't respond. But I just had to talk to her.

"What are you doing?" asked Theresa as I unlatched the strap of the ball-gag that wrapped around the back of Janie's head.

"I need to ask my daughter something," I replied

Theresa sighed. "Hurry up then."

"Janie."

"What?" she said impatiently.

"Are you sure you're OK with this?"

"Are you kidding? I'm about ready to come just standing here like this waiting for this thing to start. Holy crap, I'm so fu...er, freaking turned on right now!"

"Oh..."

"Plus they took that last butt-plug outta me a few minutes ago and it feels great to not have that huge frickin' thing up in there. I honestly can't wait to get a cock in there and see how it goes."

For some reason, that didn't make me feel better. "Um, OK. I'm just... I guess I'm feeling a little..."

"Mom?" interrupted Jane.

"Yes?"

"No offense, mom, but would you please just shut up? You're making me nervous."

I heard Theresa scoff behind me.

"I'm sorry honey, it's just..."

"You're taking me out of the moment. Just let me get back into character, OK? I'll be fine."

"In character?"

"Yeah, you know, for Tom's 'game'. I'm inexperienced and terrified by what my mother is requiring of me. But I'm determined to see it through nonetheless. I'll be reluctant at first, but I'll warm up after a few cocks have worked me over. By the end I'll be ravenous. It's gonna be hot."

(My daughter, ladies and gentlemen, the method actor!)

"OK girls, enough chit-chat, it's almost time," said Theresa as she took the ball-gag from me and began re-affixing it to Janie's face.

"What about me?" I asked. "What's my character?"

Theresa gave me a dry look. "You're playing a terrible, terrible mother... do you think you can manage that?"

I glared at her and opened my mouth to speak - I don't even know what I was going to say - but just then the door cracked open and swung outward with a sigh.

***

I don't know what I was expecting; our only other 'event' with Tom was him and sixteen of his male friends waiting for us in nothing but matching bathrobes. I guess I was thinking we'd be in for something similarly casual and functional. I was way off.

Apparently the area beyond the big double doors had been a courtyard or something back in the olden days, it was cobbled in worn stone and the rough rock walls showed centuries of weathering. It was now roofed by a large glass geodesic dome, beyond which the sunset had turned the sky a fiery red, and furnished with rows of comfortable looking couches, chaise lounges and settees all oriented toward a low dais set off to one side. People were standing by their seats - a lot of people, men and women, perhaps a hundred, maybe more - facing Janie and I with looks of intense excitement and interest. They were dressed elegantly in crisply pressed tuxedoes and designer gowns costing thousands of dollars each. I felt very conspicuous in my see-though body stocking, even if I really did look fabulous in the thing.

We stepped out through the doors, Janie in her cute little school-girl uniform, her sex goddess mother right behind, leash in hand. Theresa followed a half step behind me to my right. On the dais, Tom waited.

The crowd closed in in a crush of elegantly dressed bodies as we attempted to pass. Voices flowed back and forth an unrecognizable tongue. Hands reached out to touch us, fingers to probe us. Janie, blindfolded amidst the tumult, jerked and twitched as unseen fingers stroked her breasts and squeezed her ass. They pulled at the buttons of Janie's blouse, unfastening some, completely tearing others off. Soon her shirt was opened and was being pulled off her shoulders as other hands tugged at the cups of her bra to spill her breasts into view. The clasp of her bra was unhooked and it was pulled off, allowing free access to all to slap and squeeze her heaving breasts and pinch and twist her reddening nipples. Janie moaned deep in her throat and tired to writhe away but in every direction there were groping hands ready to maintain the assault. Her skirt was seized and it was the next to go; she almost toppled over into the crowd twice as they pulled it down her lovely, trembling legs. Her slight lace panties were simply torn away. Her bare skin shimmered in a sheen of sweat.

I tried as best I could to get her to the stage quickly, guiding and sometimes pushing my poor Janie though that elegant mob of molesting perverts. Theresa prowled in our wake, warning off anyone who went too far and dared attempt to slip a digit up into Janie's pussy. However, the fingers that stroked and probed my pussy as I guided Janie through the horde were not similarly discouraged.

When we finally reached the stage Janie was down to her stockings and heels. Her blouse and bra were still bunched around her wrists but they were cast aside as Theresa removed her manacles and turned her to face the crowd. I reached down to adjust the crotch slit in my outfit and saw that my body stocking already had several long, unsightly runs. Sad.

"Stand at your daughter's side, my dear," said Tom to me.

I obeyed, stepping up next to Janie. Frankly, I was a little freaked out. I thought I was used to crowds from my days as a peeler but during my stripping career the No Touching rule was always strictly enforced. These "refined" people were animals! I trembled. Tom wasn't expecting us to have sex with all of them, was he?

Theresa removed Jane's blindfold. When the scene was revealed to her I heard her gasp through her gag. She threw me a panicked look and clasped her arms across her bare torso: all part of her innocent act, I assumed and hoped.

"Show the group your offering," said Tom to me.

So, this was it. I turned towards Janie, ready to play along. "Don't be rude dear," I said gently as I pried her arms away from her body and guided her to stand erect with her legs wide and her hands clasped up behind her head. The crowd stared at her young flesh spread out for their inspection. I did too. Janie's body looked so fantastic in this pose; her skin tight and firm; her full breasts pulled up high on her chest, insolently defying gravity. The lust of the crowd was infectious. I reached over and ran a hand from the side of her face, down her neck, over her breasts and abdomen, past her bare pussy and on down her thighs. The crowd murmured appreciatively. Janie squirmed and choked back low moans in the back of her throat as I caressed her. Despite my trepidation I was feeling suddenly very wet.

Tom had begun addressing the crowd. I couldn't understand a word of whatever gobbledygook lingo he was speaking. As he spoke, Theresa came over brushed me aside so she could change Janie's pose. As she positioned Janie sideways to the crowd and bent over with her hands resting on the edge of a low, padded bench, I whispered: "What's Tom saying?"

"That surely they can see you two are genuinely mother and daughter, blah, blah, blah," she mumbled to me. "He wants them convinced before the good part."

Theresa returned to the side of the stage as Tom finished speaking. He motioned to Janie and me and bowed. The crowd erupted into sustained applause as Tom strutted around us.

"Patricia, my dear," said Tom. "Prepare your lovely daughter's pussy for me. I would like it as wet and as hot as possible, please."

With every eye in the room following me I got behind Janie. Her bottom was thrust into the air and her feet were positioned over a yard apart. Her pussy hovered bare and ready for me. As I sank to my knees, Tom unstrapped Janie's ball-gag and pulled it from between her teeth.

"Please mommy, not like thi... mummnllg," she cried out as Tom shoved his cock in her mouth.

Her pleading sounded genuine. It was painful to hear. It would certainly have stopped me dead in my tracks if I wasn't now squatting with my face just inches from her pussy. From where I knelt, I could verify it was all an act. Her lips were inflamed and they hung from her slit with milky beads of her juice clinging to them like condensation on a cold bottle on a sultry summer day. My nostrils twitched as I moved close. The musky scent of her lust-inflamed sex was starting to overpower the pleasantly fragrant douche she'd been given only a short while ago. I blew gently on her exposed sex and watched as her hips shuddered with anticipation. I ran my tongue tenderly down her sweltering crevasse, barely brushing her distended lips with teasing touches of my taste buds. After a single pass along her sex, a heavy drip of her feminine nectar welled up to fall from her crease and splat against my left breast.

Well, whatever reluctance I felt melted away with that single heavy drop of moisture from my daughter's weeping pussy. I dove in, plowing along the furrow of her womanhood, circling the tight tunnel of her sex, diving down to her clit and sucking it gently between my lips to tug on it slightly. At this last maneuver, she suddenly shivered violently and pushed back into my face as her body released a flash flood of feminine cum. My face soaked, I sat back to watch Janie shudder though the final echoes of her first orgasm of the evening.

"I see you have your daughter's lovely cunt ready for me," laughed Tom as he looked at my face now all smeared and glossy from Janie's pussy-storm. He pulled his long fat cock from her mouth with a pop, trailing a long strand of precum. Janie collapsed onto her elbows and panted heavily as she tried to regain her breath.

Tom got behind Janie. His erect cock, still shiny with her spit, was pointed right at her hot, wet and ready hole. He looked down at me where I knelt at his feet. "It is time," he said.

"Yes sir," I said. I took Tom's cock in my right hand and ran my mouth along its full length a few times. As I distracted the audience with that, I let my right hand fall to my shoe where I carefully peeled the special adhesive capsule from its backing under the arch of my right pump. Backing off from Tom's cock I took it in both hands and lined it up with Janie's vag. That's when I stuck the adhesive side of the thumbnail-sized capsule to the flank of his shaft just behind the head. I stuck it to the side of his cock facing away from the audience, so only Theresa and I could see it. It all went very smoothly, just as Tom had predicted.

"Are you ready, child?" asked Tom to Janie as he slapped her once across her ass.

Janie whimpered and trembled as I brought the head of his cock to the threshold of her feminine depths. "Please Mommy... Please no...," she whimpered.

The crowd was now completely enraptured. Not a word was whispered and not an eyeball blinked as Tom slowly pushed his fat, empurpled head past my girl's dewy, ruby-red labia. Janie shuddered lividly as she felt his flesh pierce her body. Soon the part of his shaft to which I had stuck the capsule began to enter her. I saw the back half of it balloon out as its front half was pulled inside, its thin walls growing dangerously thinner. At this instant I took a fingernail's worth of Janie's breast between my thumb and forefinger and pinched her hard. She let out a sharp cry and squirmed helplessly. As she cried out, the capsule ruptured and splashed its crimson contents onto Tom's cock and down the wet gutter of Janie's vulva.

I heard a sharp gasp as the first person in the crowd spotted what looked like virginal blood dripping from her clit. The shock spread like an explosion. Soon the room was in a complete uproar as people crushed close to the stage to observe the red smear on Tom's penis and the thin bloody trickle making its way down Janie's thigh.

The roiling crowd parted reluctantly as an older, red faced man with a bald head and a bushy white mustache pushed through and mounted the stage. In his wake an ancient wisp of an old woman swathed in yards of white taffeta struggled to keep up. The man's face was twisted up in fury and disbelief so I assumed he'd spotted -- or at least suspected -- our blood-capsule trick. Thinking fast, I grabbed Tom's red-smeared cock, pulled it from Janie's hole and stuffed it greedily into my mouth as I covertly pried away the remains of the deflated capsule still adhered to his shaft. I noticed Tom flinch as I did that, but no one else did. A woman over at the edge of the stage, when she thought she saw me eagerly suck my daughter's virginal blood from her violator's cock, actually swooned backwards and had to be helped away.

When the red-faced man got to us he reached between Janie's thighs to run a finger through the thin trace of red still working its way down her leg. He held it up to the light and inspected it closely before shoving the finger in his mouth. His eyes popped wide and his jaw dropped as he tasted the lamb's blood. (And to think, I thought Tom was being overly fussy when he told me they'd used fresh lamb's blood in the capsule instead of good old corn syrup and red food coloring!) When the old woman arrived in his wake she reached past him and ran her thumb up along my daughter's trembling pussy. Jamming it in her mouth, she had the same reaction. They swore violently at Tom (and me!) in that unrecognizable language of theirs and the old woman spat spitefully on Janie's ass as she turned away. As they left the stage most of the crowd broke out into wild cheering although a few exchanged sour looks.

Right before the party, when we'd planned this little subterfuge, Tom had spoken of it as if it were a lark, just a little trick to get his friends all hot and bothered. Obviously there was more going on than that but I had no idea what. Poor Janie had even less of a clue because, at some point in the turmoil, A short, tuxedoed man had sat in front of her and was using Janie's braids to guide her face up and down along the length of his erection. But, whatever was going on, it was obviously a victory of some sort for Tom. He beamed a magnanimous smile to the assembled guests and several well dressed men and woman came up onto the stage to pat him on the back, shake his hand and say words of (what seemed to me to be) congratulations to him. While he accepted their well-wishes he once again commenced screwing my daughter. Then he said something to his companions as he pushed a thumb into her ass and they all laughed.

And that's when I kinda lost it.

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed as I pulled myself up off my knees. "This was never about helping Janie, it was about this... this... wager you have with your sicko buddies... or... or whatever the hell it is!"

I pulled back my arm to slap Tom across the face but a strong hand caught my wrist and twisted it up between my shoulder blades. I cried out in pain and dropped back to my knees. I saw Theresa looming above and behind me, staring down with hard eyes as she applied cruel pressure to my aching limb.

In front of me, rocking back and forth with the rhythm of Tom's thrusts as two men jockeyed for position at her gaping mouth, Janie looked my way with wide, troubled eyes. "Mom!" she cried, before a cock was shoved into her face and a pumping male ass blocked my view.

"Let her go!" I shouted. Theresa took the opportunity to shove Janie's ball-gag into my mouth. Before I knew it, it was latched firmly in place and I was being pulled to my feet.

Tom emerged from the crowd now clustered around Janie. I got a brief view of her, her sweat drenched body punctured front and back by vigorously pumping cocks while two women crouched beneath her quaking body, one sucking her nipples the other lapping at her clit. Janie's eyes, rolled back in her head in mindless ecstasy, did not look for me. Then the view was blocked as Tom stepped between us. His erect cock, shining with a copious slick of Janie's juices, bobbed luridly before him. His regarded me warmly.

"Just remember my dear, it's all just a game," he said. Then he kissed me sweetly on the forehead and turned back to the knot of flesh churning around my daughter.

Theresa pulled me to the rear of the stage. Several of the tuxedoed perverts detached themselves from the group to follow us to wherever I was being taken. We stopped beneath twin, cantilevered wood beams mounted onto the old stone masonry. They were a couple of yards apart, stuck a yard or so out from the wall and thick chains terminating in padded manacles hung from the ends. I tried to pull away but the men who'd followed us gladly leant a hand to restrain me, laughing to each other in their alien tongue all the while. I tried to call my daughter's name around the gag, but it came out as a mere choking sob.

"This is getting fun now, isn't it?" said Theresa to me. I looked down and saw her cock was rock hard.

I was shackled with a wrist locked in each dangling manacle so I was standing on my tip-toes, stretched out and exposed, but they weren't done. A soft nylon rope was brought out, my right knee was bound and the rope was thrown over the right beam to be pulled tight so that my leg was lifted to about the height of my abdomen. A half dozen men and women were gathered around me now and they looked me over with eyes burning with fevered desire. As they watched, Theresa grabbed me from behind. I could feel her thick, steel hard cock probing for my gates of paradise. Finally one of the partiers dropped to her knees and helped Theresa slide into me. As Theresa began to pump, the woman on her knees began to eagerly suck my clit. I gasped luridly around my gag as pleasure washed through me.

I must have been blinded in that storm of reluctant ecstasy because when Janie -- pink skinned, damp and wild eyed -- was dumped on the floor in front of me it was something of a surprise. I watched as a man came forward from the encircling crowd and lay down beneath me. Janie was guided over his pelvis and down onto his cock. Her face was pushed against my pussy and she began to mouth my weeping folds of feminine flesh as Theresa rogered me hard with a slow grinding rhythm. Looking down I watched as another man crouched behind Janie and began threading his cock into her ass. With her tongue hard against my clit she moaned loudly, transmitting delicious vibrations against my tender, distended nub. I could resist the explosion of pleasure no longer. Hanging there helplessly and being screwed by a she-male while everyone's eyes focused on my double-penetrated daughter lapping hungrily at my clit, I came with such force that I saw stars swarm in the periphery of my vision as I nearly lost consciousness. My clenching, cumming pussy finally pushed Theresa over the edge too and I felt her massive dick begin to pump within me, drenching my womb in her spunk. As Theresa backed away I heard Janie beneath me, greedily slurping the sperm that rained from my body. I looked down and our eyes met. She cocked an eyebrow and shot me an honest, messy grin.