Sex-Cult Initiation Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That happy smile was all I needed. My relief that my daughter was actually having a lovely time was total. I let my anxiety and anger float away and gave myself over to the churning crush of sex and desire that congealed around us.

I should be able to fill a book with all the depravity we enjoyed that night but, in truth, I have only choppy recollections of the action after I saw Janie's eager smile. I was unbound at some point and I wound up on the floor beside Janie as men and women came and went, all using our bodies as a playground and quite a few sending us howling through increasingly mind-shredding climaxes. However, as for a blow-by-blow of what happened and when, any such coherent narrative is beyond the recollection of my sex-scrambled memories. My apologies, dear reader.

I do remember that, beyond the knot of flesh of which we were the panting, throbbing nucleus, I could see that what had started as an exhibition had now descended into a huge, full-blown orgy. The crowd had spread out into clusters of people ranging from lone voyeurs, who seemed contented to watch the action and pleasure themselves, to pulsating groups of nearly a dozen men and women screwing and sucking on the stage and among the comfortable chairs, divans and settees spread out on the floor. But, in the center of it all were Janie and I, the gravitational center around which this galaxy of sex revolved.

Eventually, the crowd backed off a bit to form a ring of men - and they were all men this time -- slowly and deliberately stroking their hard, florid cocks as they gazed down on us with flush faces shining with sweat. I was back in Janie's arms and she in mine. Janie now wore only a single drooping stocking and my bodysuit was now completely wrecked with only run-striped fragments still clinging to my limbs. Tom sort of materialized out of the crowd right in front of us. He was completely naked now and his big, proud member was bouncing firmly in front of him. He grinned at us as gave his shaft long, slow strokes.

"Are you ladies ready for your baptism?" he said. The circle of men surrounding us closed in a few feet.

I looked over at Janie. Her face shined with an exhausted, rapturous light as she gazed at Tom's cock and the tip of her tongue darted out to lick her lips. For some reason, that gave me an idea. I cocked my finger at Tom and motioned him forward.

Janie moved to take it but I pushed her away. I grabbed Tom's shaft and slid it into my mouth, along my tongue. His cock was hard, as hard as a cock can be, and it trembled and leaked with the barely restrained tension of a male orgasm long held at bay. It wasn't long before I heard his breath catch in his throat, saw his body shudder into supreme rigidity and felt his meat thrum against my tongue with the first pulse of a heavy load of cum. He filled my mouth in several long quaking pulses until the excess squirted from the corners of my mouth to hang from my chin and smear my breasts with glistening streaks of pearly white. When his spent cock withdrew I turned to Janie, pulled her head back and tugged on her chin. She opened her mouth eagerly and I passed Tom's magnificent load to her.

Several men, hovering close and stroking their hair-trigger cocks, lost it at the sight of our snowball. Crisscrossing jets of semen erupted around us and splattered against our skin as I pulled another cock into my mouth just in time for it to flood my tongue with a fresh load of slime. I turned to Janie again, who was just finishing up a cock of her own, and again I fed the snowball to her. Her cheeks were now bulbous with the sperm of several men. It was too much. She swallowed with a sticky sounding gulp.

The crowd cheered. More men closed in.

This went on for quite some time.

***

"Gonna sit down...," said Janie, woozily. "Don't feel so great."

I was concerned, of course, but also a little relieved. Getting ourselves down the stone staircase had been murder on our sore muscles and aching joints. Parking our raw and overtaxed bottoms and pussies on the cool stone bench overlooking the eerily blue-lit pool that now inhabited the castle's old dungeons sounded like pure paradise. As I eased myself down, I knew that neither the stinging stink of chlorine or the unlovely view of the two elderly lesbians taking turns going down on each other over in the shallow end could move me from my aching ass for a good long while.

We sat quietly for a while. Janie moaned again, her hands on her belly. Ordinarily toned and flat, it now had a distinct bulge.

"Why did you swallow so much?" I asked.

"I dunno... I just got a little too into it, I guess."

I knew what she meant. The heady flood of pheromones that had enveloped us in a lascivious funk once all those cocks started popping had kept my libido sparking far past the point of normal endurance. I guess that also explains why I kept passing mouthfuls of the stuff to my poor -- but oh-so-willing -- daughter. It was such a turn-on and I honestly never thought that she'd drink it all (except, of course, the occasional overflows and missed shots that now formed a chalky patina on our chins, necks and torsos). Frankly I was a little surprised it was making her feel so ill but I guess if you eat enough of anything that rich you're not going to feel too great afterwards. I mean, try eating an entire cheesecake and see how you feel.

"Poor baby," I said and reached up to stroke her hair. Big mistake: it was quite clotted with congealing spunk.

"If there's a pool down here I bet there's a locker room or a shower room or something down here too. I'm going to see if I can find a toilet."

"You should try to keep it and digest it if you can, honey. Semen has lots of nutrients. I think it'd have to in order to keep all those wriggling little..."

"Oh shit mom..." said Janie and she jumped up to scurry off in desperate search of a restroom.

I watched her go then leaned my head back against the stone wall and closed my eyes. I felt incredibly tired. I might have dozed; I'm not sure. But when I opened my eyes again Janie was nowhere to be seen and Tom was standing there, naked and looking like he just ran a marathon.

"Patricia!" he said in that pussy-melting voice of his.

"Screw off, Tom."

His smile faded. He looked hurt.

"I haven't forgotten you sold me a line about teaching my daughter some 'self-discipline' so you could trick us out here to..."

"Patricia, you wound me. My concern for your daughter is wholly genuine. The trickery you witnessed... "

"Save your breath Tom!" I was surprised I had enough energy to get pissed off all over again, but I did.

"The 'trickery' you witnessed... well, may I have a seat and explain?"

"Whatever. It's your dungeon."

He smiled as he sat close to me. He looked around and spoke conspiratorially, occasionally glancing at the aged lesbians in the pool. (Who were now just splashing around, snuggling and giggling like a couple of gray, saggy school girls; not paying any attention to us whatsoever.)

"What you deduced to be a wager was much more serious than that. What you witnessed, no, what you enabled was, in fact, a coup."

"What?"

"An overthrow, a revolution... I took over leadership of this society tonight, all thanks to you and your daughter."

"Well, whoop-dee-doo. You still lied to us."

Tom gave me a grave look. "I object. I was genuine, Patricia. But a good plan can serve several purposes concurrently... May I give you a little history?"

I sighed. "I guess."

"In the early dark ages, this valley was settled by a pagan tribe. They were raiders and horsemen. They worshiped two-faced god named Oresezka, who was both male and female."

"Yawn," I said.

"Please, Patricia, listen. This god represented both war and love, physical love that is. Most tribes worshiped the war face of this god -- they were, after all, raiders - but the tribe that settled here worshipped the other face, the love face. Through cunning and bravery they were able to hold this valley throughout all the changes that rampaged through here. When Christianity came they dutifully converted but they continued the worship of the Love Face of Oresezka, although in secret. And over the centuries our secret society has persevered. But, unfortunately, so have many of the antiquated rules and traditions bequeathed us.

"For instance, the leadership of the society of Oresezka is based on the ability of a claimant to provide a woman willing to sacrifice her oldest daughter's maidenhead to our group, all our group. Now, this was no roadblock back when we were wild barbarian raiders, or even when we were Christian noblemen, but as times have changed it is more difficult to find a mother willing to do this. As they changed further it became increasingly difficult to find a daughter who still retained her maidenhood. Because of that, a particular family had ruled the Society of Oresezka since 1887. We were stagnating and losing our way, so I decided to take over.

"I tried to it by the rules but I saw that would be prohibitively difficult. Then I met your daughter. Not a virgin -- ha ha, not even close, no offense -- but young and with enough innocence in her face to serve. Then I met you and I knew Oreszka had sent you to me."

"Gosh," I said.

"So you see?"

"I see you're still a creep. So now what happens now that you're done with us?"

"Done with you? My dear, you are members of the society now. I intend to continue Janie's training -- as I promised to do -- for the remainder of the weekend and then send you back home. And of course I will fly you out for events, special occasions, vacations... if you desire, that is."

My ears pricked up at this. It was pretty swanky in that castle. And I'd be lying if I said I hadn't enjoyed being screwed half to death by his horny friends.

"I won't know what the heck is going on," I objected. "I don't know the language..."

"It's related to Magyar, but different. And as my first act, I am getting rid of it. Forcing people to learn that ghastly language was one of the main reasons our membership has been so stagnant."

"I... I guess I'll think about it."

"Ah, look, your lovely child returns," said Tom.

I turned and there she was. It looked like she had found a toilet (she was no longer clutching her belly nor looking vaguely green) and a shower (she was wet and clean). She looked at Tom with tired eyes.

"Hey Tom," she said.

"Janie. I see you cleaned up. That is good because it is time to restart your training."

Janie looked at Tom and then at me. I read her face and responded.

"Actually, Tom," I said. "I think I've decided I like Jane just the way she is, even if she can be a brat sometimes, she's my brat. And I like her spirit. So you can kick us out of your cult if you want..."

"No, Patricia," he said, seriously. "I won't do that. My gratitude is nearly limitless. Consider yourselves members for life."

"Even better. Anyway, thanks but no thanks."

Janie sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder. It felt good. We were a team again.

"I suppose I am not surprised," said Tom. "But I suspect you will change your mind again in the not-too-distant future and ask for my help. When that happens, I will be there for you ladies. Always." Tom bowed a little bow and said: "Good evening ladies. We will be having refreshments upstairs if you are interested." With that, he turned and left. Janie and I were quiet as we watched him go. (He had an amazing ass for an older guy.)

"Thanks mom. I didn't really feel like being his puppy-dog anymore tonight."

"Yeah, I didn't feel like watching them treat you like one."

Janie leaned over and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"I'm glad you're my mommy."

"I'm glad I'm your mommy too." I put my arms around my Janie and gave her a squeeze.

***

Thank you for reading. As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, death threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.