Sex in a Bottle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMMMMMMMM does Master wish me to wash his back," she purred.

"How can I say no with that look on your face?"

"What look is that Master," she asked her eyes lighting up.

"That one," I said pointing. "...That I'll gobble you up in one bite look."

"OH... that look... hehe... can you blame a sex starved spirit when so comely a young man as you is so close?"

"I guess I could let you scrub my back."

"MMMMMMMMMMM thank you Master," she purred as I handed her the soapy sponge.

Then I heard it hit the shower floor as the body wash levitated up and passed me. I looked over my shoulder and wasn't too surprised to see her lathering up her large firm tits.

"You never said what I had to wash your back with," Adura said with a smile.

"Nice nipples," I commented on her half dollar sized puffy nipples with their dark areoles.

"I am glad you like," she said. "I picked them out just for you."

"That's a first."

"Well the more I learn about you Master the more I will tailor my appearance to please you."

"So less metallic colors and more flesh tones, pity I really liked that about you."

"Then I shall keep, as you said, the metallic shades if they please you."

"I liked you as you were," I told her. "You don't need to change to please me."

"Master," she said her voice sounding strained. "I have never met anyone quite like you."

Then she was pressing her breasts against my back and I let out a low moan loving that simple intimacy very much. Adura's arms circled my waist as she made slow circles with her nipples.

"I guess I am not like other guys," I moaned.

"Not since Great Suleiman have I met one so wise and so young."

"Did you bathe with him too," I asked.

"Many times Master," she moaned as her hands found my hardness and began teasing me.

"What kind of wishes did you grant him?"

"No one has ever asked me that question before," she said her voice having a kind of wistful quality to it. "At heart he was a simple man despite his station. His desires were simple as well. Often he would ask me to show him my homeland and we would take a walk, make love and he would marvel at the alien beauty before him."

"Interesting, could you... I mean," I stammered.

"You wish to see my homeland Master?"

"Um yes and safely return of course," I added.

"Of course Master," Adura said with a purr. "I would never do anything to harm you. I will tell you this. In the thousands of years I have been a slave yours is the gentlest heart I have ever encountered. I would do much to preserve that like a rare gem hidden within."

"Thank you Adura."

"So shall we?"

I heard the door to the bathroom creak open and I spied my mom slipping in and setting down a towel.

"Thanks mom," I said and she straightened up and stood there for a long time. "You okay?"

"Yeah, still waking up is all," she replied.

"Is that dream still bothering you?"

"Oh I never said it bothered me per se," she said her voice taking on an excited tone.

"I take it that it was exciting?"

"MMMMMMMMMM very," she almost moaned.

I could see her silhouette and she was touching herself now. I wondered if she could see the outline of my hard cock through the frosted glass of the shower's door.

"Do you need to take a cold shower," I offered.

"MMMMMMAYBE," she purred this time.

"Should I get out and let you have it?"

"NO... I mean no sweetie you finish up and I'll take one later," she said a hint of alarm creeping into her voice.

"Tell me about it," I asked.

"WHAT?"

"I thought that maybe if you talked about it you'd feel better."

"Oh Alex you don't want to hear about your mom's dirty little dream."

"I guess it wasn't that interesting then," I replied.

"I never said that," she shot back.

"OH so it was hot and bothered then, gotcha!"

"Yes mister smarty pants it was. It was hot and wild and so very not like real life."

I heard her sit on the toilet and the soft sound of silk as she parted her legs. A soft moan escaped her lips and I knew she was masturbating out there. Unable to resist I grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. Could she see what I was doing?

"Alex," her voice was barely a whisper. "What are you doing Alex?"

"Busted," I said. "So are you going to tell me about it?"

"I'm embarrassed," she admitted yet I still heard the heat in her voice.

"MMMMMMMMMMM," I said still stroking myself. "I don't believe you."

"Alex... Alex, are you masturbating?"

"Yes."

"Why," she asked.

"Well you are all hot and bothered so I guess it must be infectious," I said my cock iron hard now.

"Can I... oh god..." she whimpered.

"Can you what mom?"

"Can I see it?"

"See it," I asked. "See what?"

"Can I see your penis son? It's been so long since... oh god I am so sorry."

I slid open the door and she stared at my hard flesh.

"Better take that off," I advised her.

"What...?"

"Better take that nightie off or it'll get soaked."

"What makes you think..." she began.

"...shut up and come in here and jack me off woman." I demanded.

She stood up and removed the nightie slowly revealing her curvaceous form to my gaze. I licked my lips and she stepped in and pressed herself against me. Mom was shaking like a leaf. I closed the door and even as I did that I felt her hand wrap around me. I slipped my arms around her and moaned in her ear.

"NNNNNNNNNNNN that feels so good."

She looked up under her half soaked mane of hair. Her eyes burned with mischief and she was biting her lower lip just like on the train.

"Tell me about it," I asked again as she gave my cock a gentle squeeze. "UNNNNNNNN."

Ginger smiled now and stroked and squeezed me in slow deliberate motions.

"You can cum on my thigh if you want," she offered.

"Fine, keep your story," I said pouting as my hands moved down to her ass cheeks.

"MMMMMMMMMM what are you doing?"

"Playing with your ass," I said as I began to massage her cheeks.

"NNNNNNNNNNO that's not... oh god that feels good..."

Her resolve was quickly fading. I bent my knees a bit so I could reach a little further and when my finger touched her soaked slit she almost jumped out of her skin.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned loudly. "Alex are you playing with my pussy now?"

"Yep, it only seems fair considering. Should I stop?"

"NO... oh god no... please don't stop," she begged.

"Okay I won't, now put your foot up on the side of the shower," I said. "It'll be easier to finger you that way."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Okay," she purred as she did as I asked. "I'm soaked."

"Yes I can see that," I said as I reached between us and slid two fingers into her. "How does that feel?"

I was fingering her while she jacked me off. Her eyes were half closed and her breathing labored but her hand was latched on with a death grip.

"Look down," I said.

Mom's head tilted and she stared at her hand as it pleasured me. Then she looked at my fingers as they stabbed deep into her pussy nice and slow.

"Now tell me."

"It was a train... but not like any train I have ever seen before," she said the words tumbling out now. "I got on and this urge took over... the urge to be free, to be naked."

"I get that I hate wearing clothes," I admitted. "...So damn confining."

"MMMMMMMMMMM exactly, damn you are so hard in my hand Alex," she moaned.

"Continue please," I asked moaning as she squeezed me tighter.

"I knew I was being watched but I got naked anyway. I wanted to let him see me. Show him my body without shame or fear. I... I danced for him."

"I can see that," I said through gritted teeth.

"Are you getting close baby," mom asked and I nodded. "Can I?"

"What do you want from me," I asked her.

"Can I taste it," she asked / begged. "...please."

"You want to lick it or more...?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMORE," she groaned.

"You want to suck me off...?"

"Oh gods yes... am I a terrible mother?"

"That all depends."

"Depends on what," she asked.

"On how good you give head I suppose."

She actually laughed as she dropped down to her knees. The stream of water struck the back of her hair and soon it was plastered to her back. I looked down and swallowed hard.

"So beautiful," I whispered and her eyes widened in pleasant surprise.

"I'm not her," mom said as she lowered her mouth to my hardness.

"I know," I groaned as she took me between her lips.

I felt her tongue and I braced myself as she began to lick and suck me now. I looked down and her eyes were there waiting. I was breathing hard now as she bobbed her head forward and back now. Slowly more and more of my cock slid down her throat until my mom was deep throating me with no difficulty.

"Oh damn that feels amazing," I grunted as she reached for my ass cheeks and using them for leverage began to move her head faster now. "Holy Shit..."

I watched as her cheeks caved in as she applied suction and her tongue did things no one had ever done before. When she felt me begin to swell in my mouth she switched tactics and wrapped her fist around the shaft and began to stroke me hard and fast.

"Give it to me Alex... let me drink your cum... I need it so damn bad..."

I was gasping for breath like I had run a marathon or something. I was gritting my teeth as I fought to hold on just a little longer. But mom was relentless and wrapped her lips around the head and began to lick and suck now. I knew the battle was lost and with a howl of pleasure I watched as she swallowed my load. I could see her swallow over and over as I shot down her throat. Still she stroked me and continued to suck and with a cry of shock I came again and once more she gobbled up my cum.

"STOP... you're killing me..." I cried out.

"Relax Alex, I take it nobody has done that to you before?"

"UM No... I've never come back to back until now."

"Good, I'm glad the old lady can still teach you a thing or two."

"You are not old, not by a long shot," I was catching my breath.

"Thanks," she said as she got to her feet.

I dropped down suddenly and buried my face between her legs. Her gasp of surprise was short lived as she began to moan.

"Alex... you don't have to... oh dear god..."

"Bend over and let me finger you from behind," I said.

"UH OKAY," she said dreamily.

Mom bent over from the waist revealing her wet slit and I eased two fingers into her and the shudder told me it had been a very long time. Slowly I fingered her pussy as I eyed her little brown eye staring at me.

'Do it Master," Adura whispered. 'Watch her lights go on.'

I smiled to myself before I brought my tongue to her asshole and began to lap. Adura was right mom's legs began to shake as she moaned in surprise.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Alex... SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my asshole is very sensitive be gentle."

'She wants a finger or two there Master.'

I let my tongue flicker over her asshole and watch the result. Then I eased one of the fingers slick with her pussy juice into her ass. I used my other hand to finger her pussy now.

"How's that," I asked.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNN god that feels good," she whispered.

I alternated the thrusting fingers so while two went into her pussy one was coming out of her ass. She was panting and her pussy was soaked and flowing now. I knew that if I stood up and eased my cock in her she wouldn't fight me but what about after? We hadn't crossed that line, yet. I wasn't going to be the one to do that. She must want it. Wishing was one thing reality was something different.

"Enjoying yourself," I asked.

"Short of cock yes I am," she moaned.

Was that an offer? Did she want me to fuck her? I just wasn't sure.

"Another finger," I offered.

"MMMMMMMMMMM yes please," she growled.

I eased a second finger into her ass and then slid the other two into her pussy. Now I could plow both holes with one hand. I moved my hand slowly at first but it obvious she wanted me to do it harder. I thrust in quick hard jabs and each was rewarded with a louder grunt than the one before it. Mom braced herself against the side of the shower and was thrusting against my fingers now.

"God that feels so damn good baby," she called out.

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"UH HUH..."

"Shall I keep fingering you?"

"UH HUH..."

I thrust my fingers faster and harder now watching her legs quiver and I knew she was close.

"Do you want my cock?"

"..." mom's head came up and she looked over her shoulder at me. "UNNNNNNNNNNN."

She was saved by her orgasm as she squeezed her eyes shut as she came and I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers like a vice. Damn that would have felt amazing around my dick. Repeating her instruction I kept on fingering her and like me it didn't take long for her to climax a second time.

"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she howled.

My fingers were numb from fingering her as well as how tight her pussy had gripped me at the end. I eased them out of her and she let out a little disappointed whimper of loss. She sat down in the shower and I washed my fingers from her combined fluids.

"Are you disappointed," she asked.

"Huh," I replied.

"I mean..."

"I know what you mean. There are lines not meant to be crossed. Masturbation is one thing but beyond that... a whole different animal, I get that."

"I did suck you off," she said not quite guiltily.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"I won't lie; I have always loved giving head."

"I enjoyed shooting down your throat, seems like we are okay on that point. Did you like me fingering your pussy and ass?"

"Boy did I... I mean... yes I did..."

"I loved feeling you cum around my fingers, so we are okay there too."

"Yeah I guess we do."

"So no guilt," I said.

"No guilt," she replied.

"Good, now get over here and I'll wash your hair."

"Yes Sir," she smiled as she got to her feet.

Mom stood in front of me as I drizzled shampoo into her hair and lathered it up. Her naked ass moved against me and before she was rinsed I was rock hard again my cock straining between her ass cheeks. When mom bent over to rinse her hair my cock slid beneath her pussy and I returned the favor and teased her with it. I heard her soft little moans as I rocked my hips letting the shaft rub against her labia and clit. But I would not put it inside of her. Not that I didn't want to but it would have to be her decision. I kept telling myself that.

She stood up and her thighs trapped my cock like a kid's hand caught in the cookie jar. She looked over her shoulder and waggled her finger at me. So I reached up and around and cupped her tits and began teasing her nipples.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNN not fair Alex," she moaned.

"Tell me to stop then," I challenged her.

"OH you are an evil young man, you know I won't it feels too damn good."

"I know it does," I said.

"It looks like this is going to be a LONG HARD day," she said as she turned around grabbing my cock stroking it slowly.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNN Yeah... looks like..."

So our intimacy started slowly and with a gentle touch but it sure as hell didn't end that way.

Tongue and Cheek:

A few hours later after we had attacked our mutual lust head on and depleted all our available sexual energy we ate a late lunch or was it an early dinner? Mom made a few phone calls and learned where Giovanni was being treated. After our meal we drove over to Arkham Asylum and saw Gina's old friend. He was being treated for being off his meds and held until he no longer posed a threat to his own health.

We were signed in and heading for his room in no time. The door opened and he looked much better than when we saw him at his shop. His eyes were bright and clear and a big smile showed on his handsome face.

"Giovanni," I called out to him. "How are you feeling man?"

"Alex, Ginger it is good to see you again," he replied.

"You called me by my name," mom said her worry leaving her features. "We were so worried."

"I am sorry, I have been very naughty and not taking my medications like I should. I hope I didn't say anything too bizarre."

"No," mom said. "You just blamed yourself for Gina's death and we know better."

The look of relief on his face was like a great weight had suddenly been lifted.

"Thank god," he said. "I have been beating myself over that for years now. I am so glad you don't blame me. Have you learned where they are holding her?"

"Wait slow down," I said. "What did you just say?"

"Gina's alive," he said. "I thought you knew."

"No she went down with her plane," mom said.

"No that was staged to conceal her capture by her enemies."

"Enemies, Gina never mentioned any enemies to us," mom had taken over this conversation and I let her. This was her twin sister we were talking about.

"When she stole the Tesseract they went after her," Giovanni explained. "They wanted it back before the conjunction."

"What the hell is a Tesseract Giovanni?"

"Not a Tesseract Ginger, the Tesseract... it's a book of lore written by the high priest of the cult of Yog Sothoth. Now before you ask Yog Sothoth is a demon god who is a means for the opening of a portal to let in unspeakable things back into our world."

"You can't be serious," she said eyes narrowing.

"I wish I wasn't but Gina believed enough to risk everything to acquire it. She hoped to find a way of destroying it but that proved impossible. So she hid it and tried to disappear but they found her first."

"So you believe she's still alive?"

"In a nutshell, yeah so until they locate the tome they will keep her alive."

"What about this Mark Donovan guy," I asked him.

"Donovan, he was a parapsychologist as a kind of gun for hire for whoever could afford his fees. That all changed back in Cairo when he ran into more than even he could tackle. It's tough to hunt something when you've become the enemy, or so he told me."

I saw the look on mom's face, there had been something between them all those years ago. She sat down hard and looked around.

"He never said anything he just... left. All these years I thought it was something I had done," mom said before looking hard at me. "You saw something didn't you? Tell me Alex it's important!"

"I'm not sure I believe it myself to be honest. When he came in the house, I looked back and there was only one set of footprints leading in. Then the silver tea tray... I didn't see any reflection mom. I was afraid to say anything at the time. Oh and his ring that queer design on it. It was just like the box Gina sent."

"Design, what sort of design?" Giovanni asked.

I took one of his crayons he was doodling with and drew the circle and the star and the rest of the design.

"I am not sure that's right or not..."

"...it's a seal of the Elder Gods. It's a kind of holy symbol against the followers of Yog Sothoth and his masters."

"So he can't be a bad guy if he can tolerate that sort of thing can he?" I asked.

"I don't know Alex," Giovanni said. "I wish I knew for sure."

"I appreciate your honesty," I told him. "Is there anything we can do while you're in here?"

"Nah, I'll be fine. I just wish there was more I could do for you and for Gina," he said.

"Well, if you remember anything give us a call," my mom added before we left.

I could tell she was upset discovering that Gina might be alive somewhere. Who knew what horrors she had experienced in the last two years? But it did make a terrible sort of sense. Gina was, is a very accomplished pilot and to have flown into a hurricane was suicide. That had never sat right with me and the fact that the plane was never recovered. So whoever her enemies were had sent her plane into the storm while she was being held... somewhere. I just wish... holy shit... I had my answer.

The drive home was in dead silence while mom pondered the implications of this turn of events. While I squirmed in my seat eager to get home and speak with Adura. She could tell me if I could wish Gina out of her present situation or not now that I knew she was alive. Just the thought of rescuing her set my blood to boiling with desire. Then we could learn who the people were that locked her up and make them pay.