Sex in a Bottle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

The crowd was on its feet clapping both for Ginger but also for the lady of the house for so spectacular a show.

"Well done... delightful... titillating... brilliant!"

Once the crowd was gone the lady stared at her guest and smiled gently.

"Throw her in a bath and send her on her way," she purred.

Ginger felt many hands on her body as she was gently lifted from the divan and carried somewhere. She was too weary and well fucked to really care. Then she was falling and sploosh she was surrounded by hot soapy water. Bubbles! As she came up sputtering there were bubbles everywhere. She looked around but the boys as she was wont to call them were gone.

"Damn."

"Why so glum... queen of cum?"

"Who said that?"

"I did," said a young girl whose head popped up from beneath the thick layer of bubbles.

"Who are you?"

"A pitiable thing am I, the daughter of water and sky."

"I don't understand," Ginger said.

"My mother was a water spirit who was seduced by a naughty male air spirit."

"That makes you..."

"I am a bubble elemental," she pouted.

"I love bubbles," Ginger told her.

"Well at least someone around her appreciates me," the girl said loudly. "Ew... you have cum in your hair."

"MMMMMMMMMMM I have it everywhere," Ginger replied.

"I could wash it off of you, if you want... unless you want to save it for later or something?"

"No... I need to clean up and continue on with my journey."

"Okie Dokie," the girl said. "Let's get you all sparkly shall we?"

The water began to ripple at first subtle and gentle then much to Ginger's dismay watery tentacles began to swarm all over her body. Alarmed at first but when they touched her they were gentle and do to the heat and soap she was giggling in no time.

"That tickles," Ginger cried out.

"It's supposed to," the girl said. "Okay now hold your breath."

Ginger took in a lungful of air before she was snatched under the water and something akin to a pressure hose blasted the funk and cum from her ruddy locks. Gasping she broke surface of the bath and the girl gave her an inspection to make sure she was squeaky clean.

"Only one way to be sure," the girl said with a smile.

She took in a deep breath and then blew out and suddenly Ginger was caught up inside a giant bubble that floated over the surface of the bath water.

"Teehee," the girl giggled again. "Wow you are stunning... and quite clean. You pass inspection young lady."

POP! Once again Ginger found herself falling into the bath. Sputtering she got to her feet and stepped up and out to the tiled floor beyond. Then like a gentle spring shower a cloud formed over her head and rinsed the soapy water away. Once that was done a warm breeze blew and dried her leaving her hair a splendid mane of scarlet.

"Thank you for everything," Ginger said to the elemental.

"Oh you are most welcome gracious one," she said with a tear in her eye.

"What's wrong?"

"No has ever thanked me before they just expect me to perform my duties."

"If you aren't happy why not leave?"

"I can't... see the statues around the bath? One of them holds my essence. I cannot leave without my stone."

"Which one is it I'll take you with me?"

"I cannot say you must choose, but you only get one chance."

"I can at least try," Ginger said.

Suddenly the bath area went dark and candles sprung to life around the statues. There were eight images in all and each as different as the next. Some were humanoid but many were not but all had a glittering gem that appeared to glow from within its crystalline heart. Some statues had bubbles or water or clouds but none had both. One stone was a clear deep blue but if it were that obvious she wouldn't still be here Ginger thought. Then she noticed the candles and their colored flames. That was strange. Each candle was a different color and cast an aura of that shade wherever it touched. Smiling Ginger turned away from the statues and one by one blew out the candles until the area was illuminated by the light from the jewels alone.

"Gotcha," she cried out as she turned to see that out of the eight gems only one shined with a clear blue color. "The color of sky and water..."

"Stop!" cried the lady of the house as Ginger reached for the jewel.

"Why?"

"You are my guest why would you steal from me?"

"I am freeing a servant of yours who no longer wishes to be in your employ."

"Is that true," the lady asked and the elemental nodded. "Why?"

"No one has ever said thank you to me in the entire time I have been here. I am just another thing in your collection taken for granted and unappreciated."

"I was unaware... that elementals even had feelings..." the lady said with little outpouring of emotion. "So you wish to quit my service then?"

"Yes lady," the girl said.

"Fine, take the gem and never set foot on my lands ever again," she said with an ugly shrug.

Ginger plucked the stone from its slot in the statue and watched as the girl rose up like a thunder cloud and was sucked into the jewel.

"You okay," Ginger asked.

"I'm fine," said the elemental her voice so tiny and soft now.

Ginger returned to the room where she had been delightfully ravished and when she saw the state of her clothes decided to go without them.

"Where are we off to," the elemental asked from her stone.

"I have no idea; let's see where this road leads shall we?" Ginger said as they left the lady's property on the swiftest path.

Unseen and unheard above the road the Cheshire Cat observed the unlikely pair and smiled. Oh it wasn't a happy smile and it wasn't exactly a sad smile it was a curious smile I suppose. Curious as to how the naked woman would fair when she met the Tweedle Twins. Who everyone knew in Wonderland were terrible lechers and as likely to mug and roll you as to spit on you.

"Dear me perhaps I should warn the poor thing," the cat said to itself and no one else.

Then it thought it over and decided upon a perfectly neutral stance upon the matter. After all she was the one stomping around naked asking to be raped and robbed. Well raped in the least. Ooh what fun!

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers