Sex in a Bottle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few days ago I would have labeled dear old Giovanni as a complete crack pot and called it a day. But with Adura in my life that just can't happen now. She was a sex genie for crying out loud and I feared there were terrible things lurking in the shadows, terrible things. I planned on asking Adura about this Yog... whatever the hell its name was and see what she knew. I was deathly afraid of what she might have to say but that wasn't going to stop me. For all the good things that had come into my life it seemed as much or more bad might be heading my way.

We got home and mom sat in the car for a long time before getting out. She appeared deep in thought and I wanted to comfort her but I wasn't sure how. Things had become so damn complicated now that we had become more physical. She and I had yet to breach the gates you might say but done damn near everything else. How did I approach this thing? Should I play the role of concerned son, as I surely was? Or should I take her up to the bedroom and finally take what I wanted so desperately?

I started a pot of coffee knowing that this was one way or the other going to be a very long night. Mom sat on the couch and stared off into space but the smell from the kitchen brought her out of her funk for a little bit. As I waited for the coffee to finish I felt her breasts press against my back and her arms slip around my waist.

"Who seduced who," she whispered. "Was it you in the shower or was it me with the naughty dream? I really don't know anymore."

"Does it really matter? I mean you swallowed my cum four or more times now and I've made you climax... hehe a lot."

"Now you're just bragging..." she said her hands moving slowly downward. "...oh my hard already?"

"We have the most meaningful conversations," I replied as her hand unzipped and freed me.

"Don't we just," mom said as she gripped me by my cock and like a dog on a leash led me to the couch.

She sat down and pulled me until I was in the perfect position for her. I watched as she stroked me until I was painfully hard before she brought her lips into play.

"I have to think," she said just before her mouth enveloped me.

"So sucking cock helps clear your mind?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned which made me shiver to my core.

"The things I do for my family," I said then she applied some serious suction and my eyes rolled up in my head. "MMMMMMMMMMMM I deserved that."

Her eyes practically glittered agreeing completely with my last statement. Mom was going all out with taking her time and making this one last. She moved her head back and my cock came out with an audible 'pop'. That got a smile from her. Holding me by the base she gently tilted my cock upwards now. Then she stuck out her tongue and traced the bulging vein beneath with the tip of that talented tongue. I let out a breath of air that was one part gasp and one part delight. She repeated this a few times watching my body quiver now.

"I think Alex likes that," she moaned. "Bet he'll love this..."

She opened her mouth and deep throated me in one swift motion. I cried out and she was right I did love it. I slipped my fingers into her hair and began to move my hips. Soon I was fucking my mom's throat slowly but deliberately. Now it was she who was moaning deep in her chest.

"MMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM," she groaned telling me to continue.

So I did. I thrust in and out slowly enjoying what her lips and tongue did to me on the way out. I paused long enough now for her cheeks to cave in and her tongue to work the tip of my cock.

"Oh damn woman... that feels fucking amazing," I said.

Mom moved back and caught her breath panting and I knew she was fucking soaked. I reached down and tore the front of her shirt open buttons flying. She was furiously undoing her belt as I tugged down her slacks. I pulled her ass until it was at the edge of the couch and she brought her knees to her chest holding on beneath her thighs. I bent down to eat her out when she cried out...

"No... Alex please..." she was begging now begging for my cock.

"Tell me what you want... I need that from you..." I was begging now.

She smiled as I looked down and saw her soaking wet slit.

"Make love to me baby... I want to feel that fine cock of yours inside of me," she said her voice like liquid sex.

I didn't hesitate but I also didn't rush it either. I placed one knee on the couch as I brought the tip of my cock and teased her pussy lips with it.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNN damn don't tease me," she moaned. "Please slide it into me... UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

I eased the first half into her and stopped. I wanted to cherish this first time. The wish had been amazing but this was real.

"How does that feel," I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMORE?"

"Hehe... are you cock hungry woman," I asked. "Do you need me inside of you?"

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes damn you, I am a cock hungry slut... and I need you deep inside of me... there happy?"

I slammed the rest into her and she yelped in pleasure. Then I placed my other knee on the other side of her straddling her tight wet slit. I began to move my hips lifting up slowly but slamming deep into her as hard as I could. The dull slapping sound of our bodies filled my ears as the scent of her soaked sex filled my senses. I felt her hands on my ass cheeks pulling me into her.

"UNNNNNNNNN deeper... harder... it's been so damn long..." she growled.

Now we set up a steady pussy pounding rhythm and soon I was thrusting hard and fast into her.

"Take that... and that..." I was moaning in her ear. "...dirty little cock hungry slut."

"YESSSSSSSSSS," she howled. "I am your dirty little slut!"

The pounding continued and I felt like a machine moving, thrusting and fucking her harder and harder now. I was so caught up I didn't hear her scream and barely felt her pussy spasm around me. But I did feel her hands on my chest stopping me. I looked down and she was sweaty and panting.

"You came," I asked and she nodded.

"Your turn Alex... let me pleasure you now."

I eased off of her and with a pounce I was brought to the carpeted floor. Like some great cat she was on top of me her teeth nipping at my neck. With a subtle adjusting of her hips I slid deep into her pussy once more.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS," she moaned. "Watch me Alex... watch my pussy fuck your cock..."

I looked down and she rose up and stopped. Then she pulled her pussy lips apart so I could how much my dick was stretching her out.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM see how big you are inside of me? Feel how tight I am wrapped around you? Now I am going to fuck you Alex. I am going to drive that cock of yours deep inside of me."

She placed her hands on my chest and began to move slowly but very deliberately. Like I had done she lifted up slowly and then let gravity do all the work and dropped down onto me.

"UNNN UNNN UNNNN," I was grunting with each and every drop.

My noises were driving mom crazy with desire. How long had it been since she felt someone inside of her? How long since a man's voice begged her for more pleasure? Had there ever been any men since dad? If not then she hadn't had sex in more than four years!

"Come on you cock hungry slut fuck me... show me how bad you want it!"

She snarled hearing those words and she began to squeeze with her pussy muscles as she rode me. Her eyes shining with her hunger as she drove her hips down onto me. Now I heard my own words thrown back at me.

"Take that... and that... UNNNNNN god feels so good!"

Once more the house was filled with that naughty sound of bodies slapping against each other. Both of us were shocked when mom's pussy was suddenly spasming around me as she came and hard by the strangled cry of surprise she produced.

Mom was now laying flat on top of me panting and her skin glistening with a fine layer of sweat. Well not flat exactly her impressive rack made that an impossibility. I let her catch her breath as I pondered what I wanted to do with her next or should I say do to her.

"You okay," I asked and she nodded still panting. "You done for now?" and she vehemently shook her head. "Good I was hoping you'd feel that way."

I rolled us so that I was on top of her. I eased my cock out of her which was followed directly by a deep whimper of disappointment. Then I rolled her onto her belly and grabbed her hips and lifted. Now she was where I wanted her. While her head and tits were still on the floor her ass and pussy were as far up as they could go. I eased back into her and her moan of contentment was quickly followed by loud sudden grunts of pleasure. I had a hold of her hips and was once more pounding her pussy hard and fast. I wanted to come and damn it I deserved it!

"Oh god... oh god... oh god..." mom was moaning now over and over.

I thrust as hard as I could into her now impaling her with each drive of my hips. The sensation was amazing and I felt my cock start to grow inside of her. Mom didn't miss this either as her cries got louder and louder.

"Fuck me... fuck me... YESSSSSSSSSS I can feel your cock getting bigger baby...!"

"Where do you want me to come," I asked as I continued to pound her pussy from behind.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM my face and tits," she purred.

"Just like on the train..." I said.

"Yes just like the dream..." she agreed.

My hips slammed into her faster now and when I was as close as I dared I eased out of her pussy and mom rolled onto her back. I straddled her tits and she pushed them together around my cock.

"Fuck my tits Alex... MMMMMMMMMMMM then shoot all over me!"

I thrust slowly enjoying the feel of them around me again today. But this time was different. This time I was going to spray her with cum instead of her gobbling it up. I closed my eyes and moved my hips and every so often I felt the tip of her tongue on me.

"Almost there..." I was grunting. "...almost... almost... UNNNNNNN YEAHHHHH!"

My cock erupted and her tits, throat and face were covered in a light layer of cum. Panting I sat there looking down at her as she looked up at me with a small smile.

"How did you know," she asked.

"How did I know what," I replied.

"I never finished telling you the entire dream, how did you know about shooting all over me?"

"Ummmm..."

"I'm waiting..."

Alex in Wonderland:

I looked down and she was smiling up at me. I relaxed a little knowing she wasn't mad at me. Mothers are so good at instilling guilt when you've done something wrong. It becomes a reflex action to deny everything. But she knew better this time I could see it in her eyes. So why deny it? But it was how to tell her the truth that is what was puzzling me.

"Don't hurt yourself trying to come up with a lie," she shot across my bow.

"It's not that, I am going to tell you... I just don't know how to tell you is all."

"Just say it Alex," mom said licking the cum from around her mouth.

"Is there anything sexual that you have always wanted to do but never done?"

"Don't try changing the subject," she warned.

"No I am serious just go along and it'll become clear I promise."

"Okay," she said and thought for a long moment. "I know this is going to sound bizarre but when I was growing up I used to have dreams about travelling to Wonderland and having adventures."

"What kind of adventures," I asked cupping one of her tits.

"NNNNNNNNNNN naughty adventures," she moaned.

"What if I could make that a reality would you forgive me for seducing you?"

"Alex... I don't blame you for any of this. I wanted it to remember?"

"Okay, here's my dirty little secret," I said as I rubbed the ring. "Adura I wish that her fantasy could come true and I want to be the Mad Hatter."

Suddenly Adura appeared before us in all her elemental glory and smiled down at us.

"As you wish so shall it be Master," she said and the world went away.

Ginger suddenly found herself dressed in the traditional Alice costume with a few critical adjustments. The front of the dress was so low cut the top half of her breasts showed easily though her nipples were concealed, barely. She lifted up the dress and found she wore no panties but the garter belt and stockings were a bit risqué for a young Alice to be wearing. Curious she checked out her reflection in the mirror and she was stunning in the dress. Then her reflection did a queer thing and turned around and lifted up the dress bottom revealing a pussy dripping with need. Ginger lifted up her own dress and it was true she was soaked. When she looked again her mirrored self was waving her onward towards the mirror. She approached it cautiously at first but the gentle smile and her deeply rooted curiosity won out. Two feet from the full length mirror her doppelganger reached out for her and Ginger took her hand. Suddenly the reflection changed and it was a gorgeous woman in a red dress wearing a ruby crown, the Red Queen! Yank went the arm and Ginger tumbled ass over heels into Wonderland.

Ginger landed on her butt and when she looked around she had no doubt that she was no longer in the realm of anything approaching reality. The sky had a violet cast to it and the garden she was sitting in looked like something out of a cock whore's best dream. To say the blooms were phallic would be a gross understatement. To Ginger's eyes there were cocks everywhere. Some were blooming on the flowers while others hung from the trees. Then a soft whisper began and quickly became voices all around her.

"Try me... no try me... no look how thick I am try me... look how long I am try me..."

Ginger got up onto her hands and knees and looked around as the cocks called out to her.

"Look how wet she is... damn look at her tits..." all around her the voices called and crooned.

"Do you like my garden," said a female voice behind Ginger.

She turned and looked at a woman of inhuman beauty. If lust could be personified it was this woman. She had hair so long it went passed her naked ass and so dark it was like darkness itself. Her eyes were a bright blue that models back home would kill for they practically glowed. The rest of her was without a single mar or flaw, in a word perfect.

"Cheshire got your tongue," the woman asked now.

"I am so sorry but you are so very beautiful," Ginger finally replied.

"Thank you but you my dear are simply dazzling," she replied. "You look thirsty would you like a cock-tail?"

"That would be nice," Ginger said getting to her feet. "What an interesting garden you have."

"You like it, I am so glad... it's not easy growing them so big you know."

"They are all quite handsome."

"You are too kind," she said and led Ginger to a little outdoor table where two gorgeous young men awaited them.

The woman sat down and Ginger followed as the men poured each of them drinks and stirred them with their semi hard cocks before handing them to the ladies. The woman sipped hers and smiled.

"How refreshing, how is yours my dear?"

Ginger sipped hers and it was nothing she had ever tasted before.

"Wonderful," she replied.

Then before she knew what was happening Ginger felt a heat blossom between her legs. Not like she was on fire really no it was more like her sex drive had just been elevated to a near critical level. She was craving cock and she needed it now!

"How are enjoying your cock-tail?"

"My pussy is on fire!"

"Oh dear me that does happen sometimes... boys will you do the honors for the young lady?"

Without a moment's hesitation Ginger was lifted up and carried inside. There an easy distance from the French doors was a divan and her destination. It was a sumptuous padded couch that was perfectly flat with no sides or back to interfere with what was about to follow. Ginger was laid down onto her back while one servant knelt between her legs and the other by her head. She was gently rolled onto her side so that she could be fed cock by the man at the top and her pussy eaten by the man below. Ginger's moans of delight were muffled by the long and thick member now gliding in and out of her throat. She could feel the cock down her throat get harder, longer and thicker. Ginger wondered how good it was going to feel inside of her. But why rush things the man licking her pussy was doing a bang up job attending to her every little whim. Without a word he seemed to sense what she wanted and performed it without fail. Her first orgasm came crashing down on her in record time and the man at her head withdrew his cock to keep her from choking as she screamed.

The men changed places but instead of eating pussy the man below lifted her upper leg onto his shoulder and fed her pussy all twelve inches of cock slowly and unhurriedly. The man at her head likewise and almost daintily slid his prodigious member down her very eager throat. Ginger could not remember being so happy and the center of much attention. As the cock inside of her touched so deep she groaned around the man fucking her throat.

"You look so relaxed my dear," the lady of the house said. "Perhaps we need to spice things up."

She snapped her fingers and a third man appeared and Ginger was being moved again. The man below stepped back as the other two lifted her up then he slid onto the divan cock pointing towards the ceiling. Ginger was tossed into the air and she spun as she flew upwards. The two men caught her expertly and lowered her onto the divan and the third man. His cock pierced her to the core and Ginger gasped as he filled her so completely. The man at her feet began to lick and tease her asshole and she knew then what was coming. The man at her head offered her a semi hard cock to suck on, she complied with a smile.

"Now that looks more interesting don't you," the lady said. "Be gentle with her ass this time don't get overly excited like last time. Poor thing couldn't sit for a week."

The tongue teasing her ass was eager yet patient and it was a long while before he even slid a finger into her backside. But once he did things progressed quickly after that. Ginger relaxed eager to have all three of her holes filled. The man at her head moaned now as she went on the attack and began to lick and suck hungrily. A second finger began to stretch her asshole and her hunger seemed to double in anticipation. The man at her head was fucking her throat now, not a gentle thing but a full on thrusting of his young powerful hips.

"Well now that is spectacular scene wouldn't you say," the lady asked.

"Oh dear me she seems quite smitten with the young man there doesn't she," said a new feminine voice.

"Quite smitten indeed," said yet another voice.

Suddenly there was a roomful of murmurs as the man at her feet pressed the tip of his cock to her loosened asshole and pushed. Ginger growled in pleasure and the man fucking her throat cried out as a gush of hot cum shot down her throat. She drank greedily and swallowed every last drop. Shaken the young man staggered back and whimpered.

"NEXT," Ginger cried out even as the lady snapped her fingers. "MMMMMMMMMM slide that cock into my ass... yeah... yeah... just like that... uh huh... oh my entire body is on fire!"

The next young man approached her and Ginger crooked her finger at him.

"Come here lover boy... you got a throat to fuck!"

And so it went. The two men whose cocks were buried deep inside of her began to move now. The crowd that gathered around was all murmurs at Ginger's sheer level of unbridled hunger. One by one the young men climaxed and Ginger often right along with them. But still her body craved more attention. It became clear that the lady of the house may run out of staff before Ginger ran out of steam. So to keep her house's honor intact she snapped her fingers twice and every male servant appeared and took turns fucking one of her holes without climaxing. But oh dear old Ginger came and came and came. Cocks galor plowed her throat or pussy or ass and one orgasm seemed to blend into the next. Then on cue from the lady of the house the divan was surrounded with Ginger all alone. Every young man was stroking his cock and that was aimed at the prone form on the divan. Then with military precision they all came at the same time showering her in a torrent of glorious cum.