Sex with my Sexy Sister, Samantha

Story Info
Sex with sister and mother. Sex with brother and father.
8.1k words
4.15
18.3k
32
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with my Sexy Sister, Samantha

Brother has incestuous sex with his sexy sister under their magic blanket.

Author's Note:

This is a true story that 27-year-old William asked me to write about him having sex with his sexy, kid sister, 24-year-old, Samantha.

# # #

Sharing the rent and the monthly expenses, my sister and I rented an apartment together. A good idea at the time, rather than renting two separate apartments, with us both working from home, saving money by splitting the costs, it made sense to rent an apartment together, and share all the related costs. The only downfall, difficult to entertain guests, we wouldn't have privacy to have overnight guests.

Not a problem in the beginning but then later, with us unable to go out and no longer able to date until we were vaccinated and safe from the pandemic, we were as horny as we were sexually frustrated. It's been a while since either one of us have had sex. In the way that a starving man watches people eating through the window of a restaurant, I stared at my sister, Samantha. Of course, I'd never have sex with her but the thought crossed my mind.

A step above living with my mother, nonetheless, it was weird to tell people that I lived with my sister. Now, don't get me wrong. I loved my sister, I really do. I'm proud of her, I really am.

Yet, in the way that I'm sexually attracted to my MILF of a big breasted mother, admittedly, I'm sexually attracted to my sister. I'm not embarrassed nor ashamed to admit that I've masturbated over my mother and my sister. I'm not embarrassed nor ashamed to admit that I've imagined both my mother and my sister naked and having sex with them many times when horny and masturbating myself.

'Oh, Mom,' I thought while masturbating myself. 'I wish I could see you naked. I wish I could strip you naked and fuck you. I wish I could give you, my baby.'

Then, switching gears while continuing to masturbate myself.

'Oh, Samantha,' I thought while stroking myself harder and faster. 'I wish I could see you naked. I wish I could strip you naked and fuck you. I wish I could give you, my baby.'

# # #

Yet, living with my sister as a mature adult was something that women that I wanted to date didn't want to hear. When I told them that I lived with my sister, they thought me weird. They thought me perverted. Even though we weren't having sex, indeed, they thought we were having sex. Quite embarrassing for them to think that of me in that incestuously perverted way, they thought that my sister was stroking me and sucking me and I was eating her and fucking her.

'How dare they,' I thought? 'What's wrong with them to think that I'd dare have forbidden sex with my blood related sister? What's wrong with people. They think the worst of everyone,' I thought.

"Pardon? What? I'm sorry. Did you say that you live with your sister," said a woman with a dirty laugh?

She was a woman that I was trying to pick up at the club, that is, until I told her that I lived with my sister. As if there was something wrong with me living with my sister, she gave me a curious look? Then she asked the same questions that they all ask when I tell people that I live with my sister.

"Are you having sex with your sister, too," she asked while laughing? "Every pervert's sexual fantasy, are you sleeping with your sister together in the same bed. Are you fucking your sister? Are you cumming in her pussy? Is she sucking your cock? Are you cumming in her mouth, too?"

# # #

She made a face as if she was disgusted with me and ashamed of my sister. She looked at me as if whatever I said, she wouldn't believe that I wasn't lying and having sex with my sister. Perhaps, something she always sexually yearned to do, if she was living with her brother, she'd have sex with him but I'd never have sex with my sister. That's wrong. That's nasty. I'd never have sex with my sister.

Even though I masturbated over the thought of imagining my sister naked and having sex with her, I wouldn't have sex with my sister. I looked at her as if she was crazy while not knowing that having sex with my sister would soon be my reality. Unashamed and unembarrassed to admit, I've always been sexually attracted to my sister. To be honest, I've sexually lusted over her for years. Even now, I continually masturbate over her while imagining her naked and having sex with me.

'So, what,' I thought? 'What's the big deal? All men masturbate over women they can't have and will never have.'

"Sex with my sister?" I made a face as if I had just eaten a bug or swallowed something sour. "Are you crazy? Certainly, not. We're just living together to save money. That's all," I said.

Yet, I felt that I needed to say more to convince her.

"She sleeps in the bedroom and I sleep on the couch in the living room. I'd never have sex with my sister nor have I ever wanted to have sex with her," I said lying while imagining having a threesome with her and my sister.

# # #

To be honest, I wished I had a girlfriend who looked like my sister or my mother. With them both tall, blonde, and blue-eyed, they had sexy and shapely bodies with 34, double D, cup breasts. They were just as smart as they were beautiful, too. Only, hands off and back away, don't touch, she's my kid sister. The same goes for my mother, too.

As is my mother, my sister is as morally modest as she is sexually shy. Always sitting like a lady whenever around me but after a while growing more loosely comfortable with one another, she no longer wore her robe that she always wore over her sexy, low-cut, sheer nightgowns. My mother was the same way. She always wore a robe over her sexy, low-cut, sheer nightgown.

Yet, now, after living together with my sister, she seemed less embarrassed to show me something of her hot, sexy, and shapely nearly, naked body that I shouldn't see. Instead of sitting with her knees cemented together, she started sitting across from me with her knees parted just enough to give me a view of her trimmed, naked pussy. Instead of always wearing a robe whenever around me, she walked around the apartment in her sexy nightgowns.

Now, with her not wearing panties beneath her nightgowns, every time she slowly and seductively crossed or uncrossed her legs, she flashed me her naked pussy. Something that I had never seen before but imagined seeing when masturbating myself, I was seeing now, my sister's naked pussy. Then, with her reading a magazine and concentrating on that, she spread her knees a little wider. Not only did I see a patch of her blonde, trimmed pubic hair but also, I saw her pussy slit, her camel toe, and her pussy mound.

'My sister's pussy,' I thought. 'Something that I had never seen before but always wanted to see, I couldn't believe that I'm seeing an up-nightgown view of my sister's blonde, trimmed pussy now. Something that I wouldn't do and would be embarrassed to do, when seeing her naked pussy, she made me want to flash her my naked cock. If I flashed her my naked prick, I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away.'

Every time I saw a flash of my sister's naked pussy, hard to quell the sexual urge, I wanted to masturbate her. I wanted to masturbate my sister. I wanted to lick her pussy while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her cunt. I wanted to eat my sister's cunt.

While masturbating her and/or eating her, I wanted to watch and hear her cum while screaming my name. I wanted to make slow, sweet, passionate love to her while French kissing her before fucking her. I wanted to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I wanted to make my sister my sexy, obedient bitch. I wanted to make Samantha my sexual slave.

'William! William! Don't stop. Oh, my God, please don't stop licking my clit and finger fucking my pussy. You're going to make me cum,' I imagined her saying. 'You're going to make me cum, William. You're going to make me cum.'

# # #

Then, unlike my sister, a game she needed to play to quell her horniness, I imagined, as if I wasn't her brother but just some random guy, sexually shocking me, she started deliberately, sexually teased me. I couldn't believe my sister was deliberately, sexually teasing me. Never have I seen so much of my sister's nearly naked body.

Making me crazy with sexual desire by giving me a spectacular downblouse view of her naked breasts and erect nipples, she leaned over me longer and lower than necessary when serving me food or coffee. When showing me something in a magazine, with her leaning over me, with her looking at the magazine and me looking down her nightgown top, she gave me a great, down nightgown view of her naked breasts. I loved seeing the shape and the size of my sister's naked breasts. Giving more to masturbate over, I loved seeing her erect nipples.

Clearly, something that I never knew before, but was surmising now, like mother like daughter, my sister was a closet exhibitionist as was my mother, too. Timing their flashes while making their flashes appear accidental, they loved flashing me their big, naked breasts. While scratching my head, never knowing for sure, I wondered if their flash was deliberate or accidental. Yet, whether deliberate or accidental, no matter, giving me more to masturbate over, I'm appreciated being flashed. I wondered how many other unsuspecting men they had flashed their double D, naked breasts.

Yet, something a brother or a son shouldn't feel, to be honest, seeing more of my sister's and mother's hot body than I ever had seen before through their sheer and sexy, short and low-cut nightgowns made me horny. Especially, when they were dressed to go out, with their hair done and their makeup on, they looked so beautiful. They looked so sexy. I wanted to have sex with one, or the other, or with both of them.

Then, when imagining them in her bras and panties, topless, and/or naked, they gave me immediate erections. Curious about their reactions, they made me want to exposed myself to them. They made me want to masturbate myself in front of them while they watched me cum.

To be honest, I wished my sister and/or my mother were my girlfriends instead of just being my sister and/or mother. I wished I could have passionate sex with either of them or with both of them. I'd love to make out with them while slowly stripping them naked. I'd love for them to blow me. I'd love to cum in their warm, wet mouths. I'd love for them to fuck me. I'd love to cum in their warm, wet pussies. I'd love to give them both my baby.

# # #

Lucky for me, something I wondered if they did it deliberately, in the way that my mother used to do, obviously, learning this from her, my sister had a habit of not turning on the kitchen light at night. Instead, she'd opened the refrigerator door and used the light from the refrigerator to find whatever she was looking for. Only, seemingly unbeknownst to my sister as it was to my mother, the light from the refrigerator passing through her sheer nightgown in a darkened kitchen made her appear naked, totally naked.

I could clearly see her the entire outline and shape of her naked ass, the immense size of her naked breasts, her erect nipples, and even her naked pussy. Every time I saw my mother's or my sister's sexy and shapely body through their sexy and sheer nightgowns, giving me more to masturbate over them, I masturbated myself that night and the next morning. I masturbated over imagining them naked and having sex with me. I masturbated over them blowing me and me fucking them.

'Wow! My sister and my mother have unbelievable bodies. I wished I had a girlfriend who had a body like my sister's body and/or my mother's body. I wish I could touch and feel their naked bodies everywhere that a brother and son should never touch and feel his sister or his mother.

I wish I could slowly undress my sister and/or my mother. I wish I could strip the both of them naked while making out with them. I'd love to make out with my sister while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. I'd love to make out with my mother while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes.

I wish I could have sex with my sister,' I thought while staring at all that I could see of my sister's nearly, naked body through her sheer nightgown. 'I wished I could have sex with my mother,' I thought while remembering all that I saw of my mother's nearly, naked body through her sheer and sexy nightgowns.

Seemingly following my mother's lead, my sister did the same thing with the television that she did with the refrigerator. As if the TV was a TSA X-ray machine at the airport, she had no idea all that I could see of her shapely and sexy body through her sheerly revealing nightgown. Whenever she crossed in front of the television or lingered in front of the TV while leaning over it in a darkened living room, I could see through her sheer nightgown as if she was naked.

Enjoying the nearly, naked view of my sister in the way that I did with my mother, I'll be masturbating over this later. Clearly, I could see her round, shapely ass. I could see her big, naked breasts. I could see her blonde, trimmed pussy. I could see my sister as if she wasn't wearing any clothes. Again, easy to imagine her naked, I could see my sister as if she was naked.

Every time they flashed me; I had the urge to flash them. In the way that my mother and sister flashed me their naked breasts and/or their naked asses and pussies, I wanted them to see my big, erect, naked cock. I wanted them to catch me masturbating. I wanted them to catch me cumming over me imagining them naked while having sex with me. Something I wished I could do; I'd love to cum in my sister's and/or in my mother's mouths while they sucked me. I'd love to cum all over my sister's and/or my mother's naked bodies while giving them cum baths.

# # #

With me sleeping on the couch in the living room, in the way that my mother used to do, my sister did, too. Every morning she gave me a show of her sexy and shapely body by pushing open the drapes and standing in front of the bay window to greet the day. Again, as if she was naked, the bright sunlight lit up and passed through her sheer nightgown to make her look as if she wasn't wearing a nightgown. As if she was naked, I could clearly see every curve and fold of her beautiful, nearly, naked body.

Something I've never done before with my sister that I always did over my mother, with Samantha making me horny, I started masturbating every morning and every night over her. I imagined her naked. I imagined her having sex with me. Feeling as guilty as I felt perverted, this was my sister and not some random whore. Bad enough that I masturbated over my mother and my sister but how dare I want to expose my naked prick to them? How dare I hoped they'd catch me masturbating and cumming over them?

Whenever I was alone in the apartment and masturbating, in the way that I did with my mother, I'd talk to my sister as if she was really there. Hoping that she'd catch me masturbating and hear all that I had to say about her, I'd tell her all the sexy, sexual things that I wanted to do to her beautiful, naked body. I'd confess my sexual attraction to her in the way that I confessed my sexual attraction to my mother. I'd tell her how much I wanted her to blow me and how much I wanted to fuck her.

"Oh, Samantha, I'd love to make out with you while touching you and feeling you everywhere through your clothes," I said while stroking my cock faster. "I'd love to slowly undress you, strip you naked, and fondle your naked body everywhere that a brother should never touch, feel, fondle his sister's naked body," I said while stroking myself faster and harder. "I'd love to masturbate you while licking your pussy and finger fucking you. I'd love to give you multiple sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock."

Wondering if she heard me, it sexually aroused me as much as if it sexually excited me to imagine my sister hearing me masturbate over her. It sexually thrilled me to imagined having incestuous sex with Samantha. Never really wanting to have sex with her before, with her flashing me up-nightgown peeks of her naked pussy and down-nightgown views of her naked breasts and erect nipples, I not only wanted to have sex with my sister now but also, I wanted to flash her my erect, naked prick.

With me living with her and with us together 24/7, she made me as horny as much as she made me sexually frustrated. With us unable to see our friends and have sex with our lovers, we were both as horny as we were sexually frustrated. As if I was a starving man, I stared at my sister as if her beautiful body was a seven-course meal. Her mind, her eyes, her hands, her mouth, her breasts, her ass, and her pussy were all separate, sexual courses that I'd love to experience.

"I wish I could make slow, passionate love to you," I said while imagining talking to my sister and stroking my cock harder and faster. "I wish I could fuck you hard and fast. I wish you'd stroke my stiff prick while sucking my hard dick before fucking my cock. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow, Samantha," I said while imagining my sister giving me a blowjob. "Giving you a cum bath, I'd love ejaculate a second load of cum all over your pretty face and across your naked breasts."

# # #

With her inadvertently flashing me, and with me making my next sexual move, something I've never done before, I decided to deliberately flash my sister. I decided to flash my sexy sister my naked cock. In the same way that I flashed my mother, instead of walking around her in my pajama bottoms with underwear, I started walking around Samantha in just my underwear. Like mother like daughter, instead of looking away, she looked at my underwear clad prick. She stared at my bulging dick.

I wore my tight, Ralph Lauren briefs or my pajama bottoms without underwear in front of her. Whenever she unintentionally flashed me any part of her beautiful, naked body, while hoping to make her sexually aroused, I flashed her my nearly naked body, too. Now, whenever I had an erection while wearing my tight briefs, she could clearly see the entire outline of my underwear, clad cock.

Hoping that her seeing the outline of my underwear clad prick would make her horny, now, she could clearly see how long and how wide my prick was. Whenever I wore pajama bottoms without underwear, deliberately pulsating my prick to make it escape from my pee hole, occasionally my naked prick would make a surprise appearance and point to her as if she was the chosen one. In the way that she exposed her naked pussy and her naked breasts and erect nipples to me, it made me hot to expose my naked, erect cock to my sister.

One time, when I was leaning over her and showing her something in a magazine while pulsating my prick and hoping that it would escape from my pajama pee hole, my erect, naked prick, popped out of my pajama pee hole. Only inches away from my sister's beautiful mouth, I pretended not to be aware that I was nakedly exposed. Instead of looking at the magazine, my sister stared at my naked cock as if she had never seen a naked prick before. Involuntarily, she slid a slow tongue over her red, full lips.

"Jesus, William, oh, my God. What's wrong with you? Put that thing away," she said pushing it away from her face with the palm of her hand. "You almost stuck your prick in my mouth," she said with a face full of sexual arousal. "That's so gross. That's so nasty. How dare you flash your naked prick to your sister?"

'My sister touched my cock,' I thought with sexual excitement. 'I can't believe my sister touched, my naked, erect cock with the palm of her hand.'

Horny enough to do so, I was tempted to wrap he long, manicured fingers around my naked prick. I was tempted to put a heavy hand behind my sister's blonde, pretty head and impale her mouth with my prick. I'd love nothing more than for her to blow me. I'd love nothing more than to cum in my sister's mouth and all over her pretty face and big tits. I'd love nothing more than to give my sexy sister, Samantha, a cum bath.