Sex with my Sexy Sister, Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

A telling sign that she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her, whenever my prick was deliberately exposed, instead of looking away, she always looked at my naked prick. She literally stared at my erect, naked prick. The first time she said anything about seeing my naked cock, I was surprised when my sister pushed my erect cock away with the palm of her hand. Shocking me and sexually exciting me, she stared at my erect cock in the way that I stared at her naked pussy and at her naked breasts.

Daring myself to do so, she made me want to stick my big dick in her mouth and put a gentle hand behind her pretty head. She made me want to hump her mouth and fuck her face. She made me want to have her suck me while stroking me until I ejaculated a huge load of cum in her mouth and watch her swallow. I'd love nothing more than for my sexy sister, Samantha, to give me a blowjob.

I'd love her to suck me while stroking me. I'd love nothing more than to cum in her beautiful mouth. I'd love nothing more than to give my sexy sister a cum bath and cum all over her face, in her hair, and all over her sexy and shapely body. I'd love to see my sister awash with my cum. I'd love to see her face and her naked breasts dripping with my cum.

'Oh, my God, William, I can't believe you ejaculated in my mouth," I imagined her saying while laughing with glee. 'You had so much cum. You gave me quite the cum bath. Look at me,' I imagined her looking down at herself while wiping my cum away with a hand towel. 'Bad enough you ejaculated in my mouth but now I have your cum everywhere, all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts,' I imagined my sister saying.

# # #

Because of the pandemic, sheltering in place, we spent a lot of time together alone at home. We played board games and card games, and watched movies, and even porn to pass the time. Every night, we split a bottle of wine. Not enough wine to get us drunk but plenty enough wine to make me feel good and make my sister feel a little tipsy. Making my sexual move, the wine was catalyst to me touching and feeling my sister's beautiful body through her nightgown and my sister allowing me to touch her and feel her.

Most times, unaware of my sexual touches, my sister didn't know that I was incestuously feeling her nearly, naked body through her sheer and sexy nightgown. Determined to finally touch her boobs, feel her tits, and fondle her breasts through her nightgown, I was so nervous. I was sexually excited with the sexual anticipation of finally touching and feeling my sister's big breasts. Yet, taking a chance that she'd allow me to touch her and feel her without screaming, slapping me, and looking for another place to live, while hoping that I didn't ruin our close relationship, with a leap of faith, I took a chance.

Totally innocent, at first, I made my touches and feels appear accidental. I wasn't embarrassed and/or ashamed to write that I cuddled on the couch with my sexy and shapely sister while watching movies and/or sometimes, even porn. I put my arm around her shoulders and, a positive sign that she wanted me to touch her and feel her as much as I wanted to touch and feel her, she rested her head and her hand on my chest.

Then, with me deliberately throbbing my pajama clad cock, with her hand and mouth only mere inches away from my erect, pajama clad prick, I wished she'd touch my cock in the way that I was touching her tits. Surely, she must have noticed my prick moving up and down and pulsating side to side. No doubt, she rested her head on my chest for a better look at my erect, pajama clad, throbbing prick.

With it chilly in our apartment and the both of us always cold, we snuggled beneath a large blanket to keep ourselves warm. We cuddled together every night while drinking wine and stealthily touching and serendipitously feeling one another under our blanket of sexual bliss. At first making our touches and feels accidental, the more we touched and felt one another, the more she allowed me to touch and feel her and the more we no longer disguised our touches and our feels.

We secretly called our blanket, the magic blanket, the blanket of truth, the blanket of sexual desire, and the blanket of shame should anyone find out what we did under our blanket when alone and after we had been drinking. Something we only did when we were covered beneath our blanket, I touched, felt, and fondled her nightgown clad breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Not complaining or pushing my hand away, she seemingly enjoyed me squeezing her breasts. Not all one way, she touched and fondled my pajama clad cock while I felt and fondled her big tits.

# # #

I loved my sister's enormous tits. They were so big. They were so firm. They were so shapely. She had such big nipples. Curiously odd, as long was I didn't remove the blanket, my sister allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her big tits while she had her wicked, sexual way with my pajama clad prick.

Consensually allowing me to sexually touch and feel her nearly naked breasts through her thin, sheer, and low-cut, sexy nightgown, pushing my luck, with the blanket concealing my sexual intentions, I reached between her legs beneath her short nightgown. I cupped her naked cunt in the palm of my hand, and then, not stopping there, I fingered my sister's wet pussy. As soon as I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy while masturbating her, she gasped with erotic delight and sexually arousal.

I couldn't believe I was masturbating my sister. I couldn't believe she was allowing me to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy. Seemingly, she wanted me to masturbate her as much as I wanted to masturbate her. Eventually giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I had her squirming all over the couch while cumming.

"William. Oh, my God, William. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop finger fucking my pussy. I'm cumming, William. I'm cumming."

Returning the sexual favor, I allowed my sister to have her wicked sexual way with my pajama clad cock. She felt and fondled my erect prick through my pajama bottoms. Then, sexually surprising me, while still concealed by the blanket, she stuck her hand in my pajama pee hole and pulled out my stiff prick. She wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my swollen member and slowly stroked me. My sister was masturbating me. Returning the sexual favor of me masturbating her, I couldn't believe my sister was masturbating me.

"Oh, my God, Samantha. Don't stop stroking me," I said with sexual excitement. "Stroke me harder. Stroke me faster. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Quick, put your mouth on my cock so that I may cum in your beautiful mouth. I'd love to watch you swallow all that I have to give you."

Surprising me by her not continuing, she stopped stroking me to looked up at me as if I was crazy.

"I don't mind masturbating you, William, but I'm certainly not going to blow you," she said shaking her head from side to side while looking up at me as if I was crazy for even asking her to blow me. "You're my big brother and I'm your kid sister. You cumming in my mouth will never happen. You cumming in my mouth would be wrong. Me blowing you would be incestuous. Me sucking your prick would be nasty," she said while making a sour face as if she had just eaten something bad. "What's wrong with you?"

# # #

Alas, masturbation was as far as we'd consensually go. Moreover, in order to masturbate one another, strangely odd, we needed to be covered with the blanket. The blanket was our excuse that we really weren't having sex. Even though I masturbated her and gave her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, as far as we were concerned, we were just cuddling and weren't having sex.

Only, I wished that I could make slow and sweet love to my sister. I wished I could fuck her hard and fast. I'd love to fuck her. I'd love to fuck my sister.

Still not done, I'd love to masturbate her while eating her pussy. I'd love to stick my erect prick in her mouth. I'd love for her to stroke me while sucking me. I'd love to cum in my sister's beautiful mouth, all over her pretty face, and across her big, naked tits. I'd love to give my sister a cum bath.

Then, one day when my sister was out shopping, I got an idea. Going from bedpost to bedpost, I covered the top of her king-sized bed with the blanket of sexual excitement, the blanket of shame, and our blanket of regret. Giving the whole room a special lighting effect, adding a special ambiance to the room, the blanket covering the top of the bed looked so romantic.

As soon as she saw what I had done, she smiled. That night, surprising me, my unexpectedly sister invited me to her bedroom and to sleep with her in her bed. While under the protection of the blanket, as if she was a stripper on stage, she slowly and seductively stripped herself naked in front of me. Returning the favor of her nakedness with my nakedness, I stripped myself naked in front of her as if my clothes were on fire.

Not wasting time with talking and/or with light foreplay, when she sat on her bed and reclined back, daring myself to do so, I made myself comfortable between her shapely thighs. While staring up at her to see her reaction to me about to eat her, I fingered her pussy. Then, taking my sweet time, I lashed out my tongue and licked her pussy. Something I had yearned to do for years; I was eating my kid sister. I couldn't believe that I was finally eating my sister's cunt. I couldn't believe she was allowing me to give her oral sex.

Moving my hands beneath her naked ass, while squeezing her naked ass cheeks, I raised her torso to my lips. I licked her faster and I licked her deeper. Going by what she seemingly wanted me to do, I fingered her clit faster and harder while continuing to lick her pussy. Not stopping, I didn't stop licking her and fingering her until she had her first sexual orgasm.

'I got my sister off. I gave her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue. Proud of myself, I was so happy for sexually satisfying my sister.'

Then, after she had her sexual orgasm with my fingers and from my tongue, she returned the favor of oral sex. She eased herself halfway down her bed and while staring up at me, she took my erect prick in her hand and slowly stroked me. Then, shocking me, she took my stiff prick in her mouth.

My sexy sister, Samantha, was sucking me. I couldn't believe my sister was sucking me while stroking me and while staring up at me. Giving me a beautiful blowjob, my sexy, sister Samantha was finally blowing me while seductively staring up at me.

Not allowing this opportunity to pass me by, I put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head and humped her mouth and fucked her face. Determined to cum in my sister's mouth, not stopping fucking her face, I continued humping her mouth. With her clearly wanting me to cum in her mouth as much as I wanted to cum in her mouth, she continued stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper.

Then, a long time coming of masturbating over my sister while imagining her naked and having sex with her, it happened. I exploded a load of cum in my sister's mouth and, gobbling it up, she swallowed all that I gave her. Yet, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips and withdrew my prick from her mouth, an involuntary move that I was unable to stop, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. With her pretty face dripping with my cum, I gave my sister quite the cum bath.

# # #

With the both of us sexually satisfied and still totally naked, we made out with one another and lightly touched one another while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Something I hoped we'd do every day, I hoped to make love to my sister every night and have oral sex with her every morning. Never imagining having incestuous sex with my sister, forget about my ex-girlfriends, Samantha was the best sexual partner that I ever had.

Surprising me and shocking my sister, when we heard a noise like the front door opening and closing, we lifted our heads from our pillows to look towards the open, bedroom door. Never expecting them to be in our apartment, there standing in the entrance were our parents. Not hearing them open the front door until they closed it, they must have used their key.

The first time seeing my erect, naked prick, my mother stared at my engorged cock. If I wasn't sexually excited enough, my mother seeing my naked prick put me over the edge. I've always wanted to expose myself to my mother. Finally, she was seeing all that I wanted her to see.

My father stared at my sister, his daughter's big, naked breasts. When not staring at her naked breasts, he stared at her naked blonde, trimmed pussy. As sexually excited as we were embarrassed and ashamed, we quickly covered out nakedness with the sheet.

"Don't bother," said my mother with a sexy laugh and pulling the sheet off of us. "Like mother, like daughter and like father like son."

My mother looked from me to Samantha and back again. Seemingly not shocked that we had sex, she seemed as if us having incestuous sex was expected. No doubt, in the way that my father stared at Samantha's naked body, he wished he could have sex with his daughter in the way that I had sex with my sister.

# # #

Never expecting what my mother said next was as shocking as it was sexually exciting.

"Your father and I just returned from a weekend of swinging." She looked from me to look at Samantha. "We've sexually seen it all and done it all. We had sex with another couple, we had a threesome, a foursome, and a group orgy. I lost count of how many men I sucked and fucked," she said with a dirty laugh.

"Something you didn't know, never suspected, and had no idea, your uptight, and modestly moral parents are swingers. Your mother is a whore and your father is a pervert," she said with a laugh. "We've been participating in the swinging lifestyle since you two moved out of our house three years ago. Branching out from having sex with our friends and neighbors, we joined a swingers' club and meet with swingers every weekend that we find online," said my mother.

# # #

In the way that I had always been sexually attracted to my mother, something else I didn't know, if only by the way she continued staring at my erect prick, my mother had always been sexually attracted to me, too. So weird. Go figure. I've always masturbated over my mother while imagining her naked and having sex with her. I've always imagined my mother blowing me and me cumming in her mouth, all over her face, and across her big, naked breasts.

Later, my mother confessed to me that she always masturbated over me while imagining me naked and having sex with me, too. Clearly, my mother sexually wanted to have sex with me as much as I sexually wanted with her. Something more that I didn't know, she always imagined me licking and fingering her pussy to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue. Taking incestuous sex to the next level, she always imagined me making love to her before fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

Something my father didn't know, in the way that my sister had always been sexually attracted to my father, something my sister didn't know, my father had always been sexually attracted to her. In the way that mother and son wanted to have incestuous sex with one another, father and daughter both wanted to have forbidden sex with one another, too. Now that their swinging lifestyle was out in the open, our mother and father both wanted to have swinging sex with their son and daughter in the way that we wanted to have illicit sex with our mother and father.

Without uttering a word of shame, my mother continued staring at my erect, naked cock while standing in front of me. Then, shocking me, she sexually and seductively unbuttoned and removed her blouse to reveal her big, white brassiere and her long, sexy line of cleavage. As if she was a stripper on stage, she slowly unzipped and unbuttoned her short skirt and allowed it to sexily slide to the floor. My mother was dressed in her low-cut bra and her white, sheer, bikini panties.

Next, while sexually staring up at me to make sure that I was watching her strip herself naked, she reached behind her and unhooked her big, white brassiere. She removed her bra straps from her shoulders, first one and then, the other. Then, sexually teasing me, she held her bra cups in place before slowly and sexily removing her bra. First, she removed one bra cup and before removing the other bra cup.

Standing proud with her arms by her sides and not making a move to cover her naked breasts with her hands or her forearms, she showed me her huge naked breasts and erect nipples. Next, slowly and seductively, she removed her panties to show me her brown, trimmed pussy and her round, naked ass. Turning one way before turning the other to make sure that I saw her entire, naked body, my mother was naked. I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother was naked.

A long time coming, I couldn't believe that I not only saw my MILF of a mother in her bra and panties but also, I saw her topless, too. If seeing her topless wasn't enough, I saw my mother naked. I saw her naked tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. Surprising me, my mother's breasts were even a little bigger than my sister's enormous breasts. For a 48-year-old woman, she had one Hell of a shapely body.

Following her lead, my father stripped out of his clothes as if they were on fire while staring at his daughter with sexual desire and horniness. In the way that I stared at my mother's naked breasts, naked pussy, and naked ass, my father stared at Samantha's huge, naked breasts, her blonde, trimmed pussy, and what he could see of her naked ass. Returning the exhibitionistic favor with her voyeurism, my sister stared at our father's erect, naked prick.

Unable to stop her involuntary reaction, she slid a slow tongue across her red full lips while continuing to stare at our father's naked cock. Obviously, in the way that my father wanted his daughter to blow him and allow him to cum in her mouth, she wanted to blow him. Clearly, she wanted him to cum in her mouth. Obviously, mother and father were intent on having sex with their adult children.

# # #

"Move over," said my mother to me and climbing in bed beside me.

Not wasting any time, my mother took my prick in her hand and slowly stroked me while staring down at my cock before staring up at me. Then, she kissed me. My mother kissed me. The first time kissing her on her lips, she sexually surprised me when she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. Giving me a long, wet kiss, my mother French kissed me. Continuing to French kiss me, I couldn't believe my mother was making out with me while stroking my naked cock.

Then, not shy about telling me what she sexually wanted, she took my hand in her hand and placed my hand on her enormous, naked breast. Obviously, she wanted me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked tits. Then, she moved my fingers on her erect nipples. Clearly, she wanted me to finger her nipples, too.

"I love having my nipples fingered," she said. "Turn them. Twist them. Pull them while squeezing my tits. I love having my tits squeezed," she said with sexual arousal flashing across her face. "Harder. Squeeze my breasts harder. Harder," she said.

She moved my other hand to her naked pussy. She was already wet. Dripping with horniness and incestuous, sexual desire, my mother's cunt was so very wet.

"Play with my pussy," she demanded as if she was my Dominatrix. "Masturbate me, William. Rub my clit and finger fuck your mother's cunt. Give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers. Make me cum. Make Mommy cum," she said. "Mommy needs to cum, William. Mommy needs to cum."