Sex with my Sexy Sister, Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obediently obeying my mother, while fondling and squeezing her naked breasts and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. I gave her a sexual orgasm with my fingers. I masturbated my mother. I couldn't believe that I masturbated my mother. I couldn't believe that I made my mother cum.

Seemingly, still not sexual satisfied, my mother whispered what she wanted in my ear.

"Eat me, William. Eat your mother. Lick my pussy while fingering my pussy. Eat your mother's cunt," she said.

She looked up at me again to give me another sexy smile and a naughty look.

"If you give me a sexual orgasm with your tongue and your fingers, I'll suck your cock. I'll give you the best, damn blowjob of your life. I'll not only allow you to cum in my mouth but also, I'll allow you to cum all over my face and across my naked breasts. Wouldn't you like to give your mother a cum bath, William," she asked while looking up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look? "Wouldn't you like to see your mother dripping with your cum?"

Obediently obeying my mother again, I ate my mother. Rubbing her clit harder and faster, I finger fucked her pussy deeper. I licked her pussy while fingering her cunt. Giving her multiple, sexual orgasms, I gave her another sexual orgasm this time with my tongue and with my fingers.

Staying true to her word and not disappointing me, my mother moved halfway down the bed. While staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes, she took my naked, erect prick in her hand before taking me in her mouth. My mother was sucking my cock. She was blowing me while stroking. I couldn't believe my mother was blowing me. My mother was, indeed, giving me the best blowjob of my life.

It didn't take me long to cum in my mother's mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. I gave my mother a cum bath. With my cum dripping everywhere, from her mouth, her nose, her chin, and her hair, I couldn't believe I gave my mother a cum bath.

# # #

After watching my mother with me, my father approached my sister.

"Move over," said my father to my sister.

He climbed in bed with her and as soon as he did, as if he had never felt big tits before, his hands were all over his daughter's big tits. Kissing her while parting her lips with his tongue, he French kissed his Samantha over and again. Then, while continuing to make out with her, he reached his other hand down to cup her naked pussy. He rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. He masturbated my sister.

Not one to miss a sexual opportunity, my sister took my father's erect cock in her hand and slowly stroked him. Then, she moved halfway down the bed and took his stiff prick in her mouth to suck him. Really going to town sucking his engorged prick, I watched my sister give our father a blowjob.

"Fuck me, Daddy," said my sister. "I need to feel your cock inside of me. Fuck me hard and fast enough to give me a sexual orgasm. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me."

Saving the remainder of her blowjob until later, my father mounted his daughter. He humped her pussy while fucking her cunt. It didn't take my sister very long to have a sexual orgasm.

"Daddy! Oh, my God, Daddy. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. Hump me harder, Daddy. Fuck me deeper. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, Daddy."

Then, instead of cumming in her pussy, when my father was ready to cum, he removed his cock from her pussy. Clearly, not wanting him to cum on her naked breasts, my sister moved halfway down the bed and took him in her mouth again. She stroked him while sucking him until he exploded a load of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. In the way that I gave my mother a cum bath, my father gave my sister a cum bath, too.

THE END