Sex with My Son in the Dark, Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy has sex with her son, Jason, when the power goes out.
8.2k words
4.38
21.9k
35
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with My Son in the Dark, #2

Forty-five-year-old Kathy uses the conveniently creative excuse of losing her power to have incestuous sex with her twenty-two-year-old son, Jason.

With him the star of their sexual attraction, Kathy, her forty-one-year-old sister, Maureen, and her forty-four-year-old, best friend, Colleen, discussed Kathy's son, Jason. Something they openly confessed and finally admitted, they were all sexually attracted to him. With them all horny and sexually frustrated from being hidden indoors because of the COVID pandemic, they all wanted to have sex with him.

# # #

Reread, Rewritten, and Continued from Sex with My Son in the Dark, Chapter 1:

Then, clearly, with him forgetting that it was there, I saw it. As shocked as I was sexually aroused, I couldn't believe that Jason had gone through my things to find this hidden video. I saw the video that my deceased husband had taken years ago. It was a video that he took of me, my sister, and my best friend when we were all drunk and naked while skinny dipping in the pool.

Obviously, Jason had watched the video while masturbating himself. Clearly, he had seen and masturbated over me, my sister, and my best friend naked. I remember that day as if it was yesterday instead of so many years ago. It was a hot day with temperatures nearing one-hundred degrees. Thank God we had a pool in back of our private, high fenced yard.

Leading the way for my sister and my friend to strip themselves naked, I double dared them to swim naked. First, I stood to face my husband and his probing camera lens. Sexually teasing him, I slowly removed my clothes. I removed my blouse to reveal my sexy, low-cut brassiere. I removed my skirt to reveal my matching panties. Then, while standing in my sexy lingerie, turning one way before turning the other way, I posed for my husband and for the camera.

Then, turning to face him again, I slowly and sexily removed my bra. Once I had removed my bra, I cupped my D cup breasts in my hands and lifted them for the camera. Finally, I slowly removed my panties to reveal my brown, bushy pussy. I turned one way before turning the other way to make sure that he captured me naked at every angle. Then, I jumped in the pool naked while he continued filming me.

Following my lead, the first time seeing her naked, my whore of a sister, Maureen, slowly and sexily removed her clothes in front of my husband, her brother-in-law. Turning to face him and the camera, as if she was a stripper on stage removing her clothes while dancing around a pole to music, she removed her blouse to reveal her big, white brassiere. Then, she removed her skirt to reveal her white, bikini panties.

She walked up to him to rub her lingerie clad body against him and to feel his erect prick through his bathing suit. Then, stepping back to be in focus of the cameras, she removed her three-clasped bra to reveal her huge, double D cup breasts. Again, she walked up to my husband to allow him to touch, feel, and fondle her giant sized breasts while leaning forward to suck her erect nipples. With my sister not sexually shy, she reached her hand in his bathing suit, pulled out his erect cock, and stroked him.

Finally, stepping back again for the camera to capture her naked image, she removed her panties to reveal her trimmed, red pussy. Then, turning and bending at the waist, she showed him her shapely naked ass and the back of her red pussy. My sister posed naked in front of my husband and his camera before jumping in the pool naked. He continued filming us splashing one another in the pool while rubbing our naked bodies against one another as if we were about to have sex.

Finally, my best friend, Colleen, as if she was a nude, swimsuit model, turned to face my husband and his camera in the way that my sister had done. Something she confessed that she had always wanted to do, before removing her clothes, she knelt in front of my husband. She took his nakedly exposed, erect cock in her hand to stroke him before taking his big dick in her mouth to suck him. Sexually teasing him, she stopped blowing him before he ejaculated cum in her beautiful mouth.

Then, after giving him a surprised, albeit unfinished blowjob, she stood to remove her clothes. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse before removing her blouse. Then, she sexily unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt and allow that to fall to her feet.

She reached around herself to unhook her yellow bra to reveal her naked C cup breasts. Finally, proving that she's a real blonde, she removed her yellow, bikini panties to show my husband and his camera her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy and turned to flash him her naked ass. Then, she jumped in the pool. The three of us were in the pool naked while he continued filming.

My husband stayed on the deck and continued filming us while watching us frolicking in the pool. Then, he stripped himself naked while Maureen and Colleen watched. Once naked, holding the camcorder in one hand, he held his prick in his other hand.

While recording us, he stroked himself to a bigger and harder erection. My sister and my friend watched my husband playing with himself. Giving us a show by stroking himself, we gave him a show by exposing our naked ass, our naked tits, and our naked pussies to him. We watched him continuing to stroke his erect prick over me, his naked sister-in-law, and over my naked, best friend.

Then, when we all climbed out of the pool, we knelt in front of him and took turns taking his big dick in our hands in our mouths. We all blew him. We all sucked his cock. When ready to cum, he sprayed his sperm in our hair, all over our face, in our mouths, and across our naked breasts. He gave us all a cum bath.

# # #

We were all so drunk. After removing our clothes and blowing my husband, we all swam naked in our pool. Remaining naked, we continued flashing him and his camera our naked bodies. Unembarrassed and unashamed, as drunk as we were sexually aroused, it was a video of our naked breasts, our naked asses, and our naked pussies. Leaving nothing for the watcher of this video to imagine, we let it all hang out. Unbeknownst to us, when having them over to watch football, my pervert of a husband showed our naked video to all of his friends and co-workers.

All of his friends saw me, my sister, and my best friend naked. All of his co-workers saw the three of us without our clothes. Towards the end of the video, he captured me, Maureen, and Colleen serving him beers topless during their weekly poker game. They not only touch, felt, and fondled our naked breasts but they sucked our nipples, too. Once we were drunk enough, we gave the men who sexually appealed to us, blowjobs while my husband watched and masturbated himself.

I had hidden the video in my lingerie drawer under my panties and bras along with my vibrator and dildo. I didn't want my son finding those personal items should he go prying in my bedroom. While I was out visiting my sister and my best friend, he must have snooped around my room while searching for whatever he could sexually find to masturbate over. No doubt, he had searched for sexy topless and naked photos of me. Then, finding the sexual bonanza, he found the video of me, of my sister, and of my best friend drunk and naked.

In the way that I've seen my son's naked prick many times while he's unaware that I watched him masturbate himself, he saw me naked, albeit in a video taken years ago. Moreover, he saw my sister, Maureen, his aunt, and my best friend, Colleen, naked, too. He saw the three of us blowing my husband. He watched the three of us blowing his friends. I'm sure that video is the reason why he continued masturbating over the three of us. Clearly, he hoped that the three of us would strip ourselves naked and blow him.

Suddenly feeling violated, I felt as embarrassed as I felt sexually aroused. I couldn't believe that sexually perverted son went through my lingerie drawer. How dare he? No doubt, he saw my vibrator and my dildo, too. With him thinking that I don't masturbate, now he knows that I do masturbate myself.

# # #

"Jason," I said with anger! "You come back here right this second."

As soon as he entered the living room, I pointed to the video?

"Where did you get that?"

When he walked in the living room, he had stuffed his cock back in his pajama bottoms. Yet, he still had a big erection that tented his pajama bottoms. My son had a big dick. He had a bigger prick than his father's big prick. As if pretending that he didn't know why I was so angry, he pretended as if he didn't know what I was talking about. He looked at me while making a face and shrugging his shoulders.

"What are you talking about," he asked while looking at me blindly?

I walked over to the video.

"This," I said picking up the X-rated video from in front of the television. "Where did you get this video?"

He looked at me with embarrassed shame.

"I don't know what that is," he said taking the video from me and acting as if this was the first time seeing it. "It's an old video. It's always been there," he said with a shrug.

I returned his shrug with my anger.

# # #

"Bullshit! Liar! This is a video taken by your father of me, of your aunt, and of my best friend when we were all drunk and skinny dipping in our pool. We were all naked. Your father took a video of us all drunk and naked," I said. "This is my private, personal video."

He looked at me blankly.

"Admit it. You watched this video of us naked while masturbating yourself, didn't you? You saw us all naked? You watched us blowing your father and blowing his friends, didn't you," I asked? "I had this video hidden in my lingerie drawer," I said holding the video up in the air. "Did you go through my lingerie drawer? Is that where you found this?"

He looked at me with embarrassed shame that I caught him lying but also that I caught him looking through my lingerie drawer.

"Did you go snooping in my room? Did you go searching through my lingerie drawer? Were you feeling my bras and sniffing my panties before finding this video?"

Not denying that he went through my room but not admitting that he searched through my lingerie drawer either, he looked at me blankly.

"Tell me. Did you like seeing and touching mommy's underwear? Did you masturbate over my bras and panties? Did you take a favorite pair of my panty and bra to bed with you? Did you masturbate yourself over them while touching them and sniffing my panties before cumming on them?"

He shrugged while looking at me with shame and embarrassment.

"You watched this, didn't you," I asked? "Admit it. You saw us all naked and sucking cock, didn't you? Did you masturbate over your naked mother, your naked aunt, and my naked best friend naked while giving your father and his friends blowjobs," I asked? "I bet you did."

He shrugged again.

"Since you've seen me naked, it's only fair that I see you naked," I said sexually exciting him. Remove your pajama bottoms. Take them off," I ordered him. "Show me your cock. I want to see your naked prick in the way that you saw my, my sister's, and my best friend's naked ass, naked tits, and naked pussy," I said. "I want to embarrass you in the way that you've embarrassed me."

# # #

Only, I knew that if he removed his pajama bottoms to show me his erect, naked prick that he wouldn't be embarrassed. In the way that I was already sexually aroused, he'd be sexually excited. Nonetheless, I couldn't wait to see Jason's erect, naked cock again.

Sexually surprising me as much as he sexually aroused me, obediently obeying me, he dropped his pajama bottoms to his feet. He showed me his naked penis. He showed me his big, erect dick. No doubt, in the way that he had masturbated over my naked video, he'll be masturbating over him showing me his naked prick later.

"Now take your prick in your hand and stroke yourself. I want to see how big it gets. I want to watch you masturbate yourself. I want to see your erection. I want to watch and hear you cum," I said. "Cum in front of mommy, Jason. Cum in front of me," I said.

I laughed.

"Your lucky that my sister and my best friend aren't here because I'd have you masturbate in front of them, too. Yet, I bet you'd like that. I bet you'd love to expose your big dick to your aunt and to my friend. I bet you'd love to masturbate in front of them, wouldn't you?"

He closed his eyes as if imagining being naked in front of my sister and my friend.

"Oh, God, yes. I'd love to expose my naked cock to them. I'd love to masturbate in front of them. I'd love them to watch and hear me cum," he said while continuing to stroke himself in front of me.

Again, obediently obeying me, he took his big dick in hand and stroked himself to a bigger and harder erection. He continued masturbating himself while staring up at me. Stroking himself faster and stroking himself harder, when he was ready to cum, I handed him a wad of napkins. Instead of him cumming on napkins, I'd rather he'd cum in my mouth. Only, I was saving that for later.

# # #

Sex with My Son in the Dark, Chapter 02:

With me working from home, too, the only people that I continued to see were my 41-year-old sister, Maureen, and my 44-year-old, best friend, Colleen. They'd gather at my house nearly, every day for coffee and to gab and gossip. We talked about everything and laughed over nothing. Recently, with the three of us as horny as we were sexually frustrated, our latest topic of discussion was my son. Shockingly as much as it was sexually arousing, unbeknownst to me, we were all sexually attracted to Jason.

"Jason is so handsome," said Colleen.

She swooned, no doubt, over the imagined thoughts of Jason seeing her naked and him having forbidden sex with her. My sister nodded her head in agreement and smiled. She swooned, too, no doubt, over her imagined thoughts of him seeing her naked and him having incestuous sex with her.

"I agree," said Maureen. "He's my most handsome nephew. If it wasn't for COVID, I would have fixed him up with someone long ago," said my sister with a laugh.

I laughed, too.

"Actually, I'm glad he's here with me and not dating anyone. With him masturbating his big dick every day, multiple times a day, he's as horny as he's sexually frustrated as I am," I said with a dirty laugh.

I shocked and sexually aroused my sister and my best friend. They looked at me with their eyes bulging out of their heads and their mouths gaping open. Obviously, they both wondered how I knew that Jason masturbated his big dick multiple times a day.

"I'm so sexually desperate that I masturbate over imagining my son naked and imagining having sex with him," I said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

I invited their sexual reactions to me wanting to have incestuous sex with my son. Colleen looked at me with shocked curiosity mixed with sexual arousal. My sister looked at me with sexual frustration.

"Wait," said Colleen returning my dirty laugh with her dirty laugh. "How do you know that Jason masturbates multiple times a day," she asked?

I laughed.

"I hear him," I said with a laugh. "He shakes the whole house when stroking himself fast enough and hard enough to cum," I said to my sister. "Apparently, thinking that with his bedroom door closed is enough for me to not to know that he's masturbating, he's unaware that I know that he's playing with himself. He's always playing with himself. With him hornier than I am, he masturbates three and four times a day, every day."

I looked from my friend to look at my sister.

"How do you know he has a big dick? Have you seen Jason's cock," asked Maureen with a look of sexual arousal and sexy laugh?

I smiled and nodded my head.

"I've seen his erect, naked prick several times," I said with a sexy smile and a naughty look. "He has a bigger cock than his father's big dick. His erect prick is huge. That monster would not only stretch my mouth but also stretch my pussy, too," I said with another dirty laugh.

With Maureen having seen my husband's big dick when we were all drunk one night and jumped in the pool naked, my sister stared at me as if she imagined seeing Jason's cock.

"I need my mouth and my pussy stretched," said Maureen with a dirty laugh. "Tell us. How did you happen to see his penis," asked Maureen?

I smiled again.

"Something naughty of me to do," I said with a laugh. "I wait until I hear him playing with himself before I go up to his room to deliver his laundry," I said. "I've seen his big, erect naked prick too many times to count," I said with another dirty laugh.

Colleen looked at me with her mouth gaping open.

# # #

"Then, when I deliver his laundry while carrying the heavy, laundry basket upstairs, I gently, stealthily, and silently push open his bedroom door with my foot and without knocking," I said with a dirty laugh.

I looked from my sister and looked at my friend. Wanting me to tell them more about Jason masturbating himself, they looked at me with sexually interest. Better than gossiping about other people, they're rather hear me talk about my son's big dick.

"With him wearing his headphones while watching porn of big, breasted, older women who look similar to the three of us," I said with a laugh. He's unaware that I'm standing in his room by his closet door and out of his sight while watching him masturbate himself," I said with a laugh. "If I thought his flaccid cock was big, when he strokes himself to an erection, that bad boy is huge."

I looked from Maureen to look at Colleen to see their reactions from me telling them that Jason masturbated over big breasted, older women who look like us. They both looked at me with their eyes bulging out of their heads with their mouths gaping open. I knew that I had sexually aroused them both by telling them his erect cock is huge..

"Recently, he started having a masturbation dialogue with himself," I said.

I looked from my sister to look at my friend.

"When I hear him talking to himself while stroking himself, curious what he's saying, I stand outside his bedroom door to listen," I said. "The first time that I heard him, I was shocked by all that he said."

Colleen looked at me wide-eyed.

"What does he say," she asked?

I gave her a proud and sexually aroused smile.

"First masturbating only over me, his dialogue was what he sexually wanted to do to my naked body and what he wanted me to sexually do to his naked body," I said with a little laugh. "Then, recently, his dialogue was about what he sexually wanted to do to you, Maureen, and what he sexually wanted you to do to him," I said looking from my sister to look at my best friend to see their reactions.

My sister gasped.

"Oh, my," she said. "With me not having a man in my life, I never thought about having incestuous sex with my nephew as I'm thinking about having sex with him now," she said with a dirty laugh. "Now that I think about it, I'd love him to see me without my clothes. I'd love him to touch and feel me everywhere a nephew should never touch and feel his aunt," she said with a laugh. "I'd love to suck and fuck Jason," she said with a dirty laugh.

Colleen laughed, too.

"I'm with your sister. I'm definitely horny enough to have sex with Jason," said Colleen. "I'd love him to see me naked. I've love him to touch and feel my naked body while making out with me and masturbating me while I stroke his big prick," she said with dirty laugh.

She looked at me as if expecting me to show her my outrage, instead I showed her my sexual arousal.

"Yesterday, I heard him masturbating over you, Colleen. He said all that he wanted to sexually do to your naked body and all that he wanted you to sexually do to his naked body," I said looking over at my best friend. "He'd love to have sex with me as much as he'd love to have sex with you, Maureen, and with you, Colleen," I said raising their sexual arousal to a higher level.